Daughter of the Dragon King

By WolfQueen1978

Ever since Elenor was born after her Mother passed away, Her life has been happy as She lived her life with h... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - The Gathering
Chapter 3.
Cruel North
Chapter 4
King Akvhi
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Tarfin's Punishment
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
30 Years ago Carshi Fortress
Chapter 13
Character Profile - Drecun
Chapter 14
Character Profile Rosenia
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1/2
Chapter 21 part 2/2

Chapter 5

6 1 5
By WolfQueen1978

Elenor made her way up the steps leading to the landing platform where Duncan and Rayena is waiting. Drecun and the others is also waiting as well to say farwell before She leaves with her older siblings.

Elenor reached the top of the stairs and went over to her adoptive parents. Rosenia gently placed a hand on her shoulder and says with a small smile.

"I see You're all packed up to leave, I thought this day would never come... Did You pack everything You need?" Elenor gently held her Mother's hand and says with a small smile.

"Yes, I packed everything I need for my stay at the Palace..." Rosenia looks at her and says. "Did You pack Your winter coats as well? It gets pretty cold at the palace during the winter..."

Elenor chuckled a little as She says to her. "Yes, I also packed those. I even packed a little extra just in case..." Rosenia looked happy to hear that and says.

"Good, I don't want You catching a cold and become sick... I have something for You as a parting gift..."

She took out a golden locked and gave it to Elenor. Elenor looked at the golden locket with curiosity then looked at Rosenia.

She gave Elenor a sweet loving smile as She told her to open it. Elenor opend the locket and a bright glowing light came out of it.

Then the light shifted into different colors as moving glowing images of dragons came out of the locket. The dragons flew around Elenor as it made a little roaring sounds as a peaceful melody played from the locket.

Elenor looked at the glowing dragons and recongised them as her family's dragon forms. She turned to look at her parents and said with a surprised look on her face.

"This locket will give You comfort if You ever feel like You misses us, and remind You of the love We have for You, My Daughter..."

Elenor had tears in her eyes upon hearing this and gave her a hug as She says. "That's very sweet of You, Thank You Mother..."

Rosenia gently placed her arms around her and says with a smile. "You are very welcome..." Sally looks at Elenor and says to her with a bit of a sad look in her eyes.

"Are You gonna come back?" Elenor let go of Rosenia and looked at her triplet little sisters and says. "I be back within a year when I get to marry Arsen, But You're free to viset me at the Palace..."

Mally who has blue hair and a red stripe and has her hair tied in a ponytail says. "It wont be the same without You here, Nori.

Who else do We spend time with when We are bored?" Elenor gave the girls a smile as She told them.

"It wont be boring without me when You have amazing older siblings keeping You three company..." Duncan looks at the girls and says as He leans against the suitcases.

"Indeed, You have plenty of fun with Xaiver and Selenia, especially Carden who has his little puns to keep You three entertained..."

Rayena let out a bit of an annoyed sigh before saying. "Oh please, our little sisters will be annoyed with Carden's puns soon enough."

Carden looks at Rayena and says. "Are You saying that I'm not Punny enough Sister?" Rayena looks at her little brother and says with an annoyed look on her face.

"I'm saying that it will be good to be gone for a year, and not listen to those god awful puns of Yours..." Carden looks at him with a small smile and says to his older sister.

"Come now, You are going to miss me and my puns. Because I'm the best Comedic Prince in the entire realm."

Rayena just smiled and shaked her head before saying to Duncan and Elenor. "Come on, Let's get going before I decide to push Carden off the cliff..."

Elenor giggled a little before turning to look at Drecun and say to him. "Father... I'm really going to miss You and the others while We are gone..."

Drecun gently put his hand on her cheek and says with a smile. "I'm going to miss You and Your older siblings, And remember Me and Your Mother will come at the palace if anything happens."

Elenor looks at him and says with a small smile. "I know, but do not worry nothing ill will befall me while I'm at the Palace..."

Xavier looks at Drecun as he pushed one of his red hair out of his face and says. "She be fine, Father. The Lovinian Palace has over 500 guards patrolling the grounds at every hour, No harm will ever come to her..."

Drecun looked at his third born child and says. "I am well aware, My son. But that doesn't mean that ill omens wont happen."

He then turned to Elenor and took off his black cloak and put it around her as He told her. "Here, It will be a bit cold while You're traveling with Your Brother and Sister."

He then gave her a small smile as He said. "Stay safe and don't get into any trouble while You're there."

Elenor gently held his hand and says to him. "I stay out of trouble..." Drecun gave her a small smile before giving her a kiss on the head.

Elenor gave him a smile before turning to hug Xavier, Selenia, Carden and the triplets goodbye.

Elenor then made her way to one of the guards who turned himself into a grey dragon. He lowerd his wing to let Elenor climb onto his back and into the carriage.

Elenor closed the door and gave them a wave before Duncan turned into his dragon form. While Rayena turned into a beautiful blue dragon with a bit of red at the tip of her scales.

Duncan was the first one to take flight off the platform as the others followed. Elenor watched as Sally waved goodbye to her and tells her and her older siblings good luck.

Elenor gave her a final wave before She got father and father away from the Castle. She looked at the Castle and the mountain as it became smaller and smaller with each passing minute.

She then let out a small sigh and began to read a book while She was heading to the Palace. As She was reading She took a glance at Duncan every now and again as He playfully flew around Rayena.

Rayena just smiled and just found her big brother's playful antics a bit humorous. A few hours passed by and Elenor was called by Duncan who said with an excited tone in his voice.

"Nori! We're almost there!" Elenor got excited upon hearing her brother say this and opend up the carriage window and sticked her head out.

In the distance down at the ground She saw the large beautiful white Palace. She had a look of amazement upon seeing it and couldn't wait to get there.

When they got closer to the Palace grounds Duncan and Rayena landed gracefully onto the cobblestone ground.

Then the guards landed behind them including the guard with Elenor's carriage on his back. Elenor opend the carriage door and began her descent down the dragon guard's back.

She were careful not to damage his beautiful scales or rip his wing. Once She got onto the ground She gave the guard a bow and a thank You.

The guard bowed his large head as Duncan and Rayena transformed into their human forms. Elenor went to stand next to them as the Palace guards began to draw their swords and salute the Prince and Princesses.

Elenor took a deep breath as She began to walk with her Brother and Sister to the Palace doors. The guards lowed their swords as they walked passed them and kept their stonic expression on their faces.

When Elenor and the others reached the Palace doors a woman with beautiful brown hair greeted them. "Welcome to the Lovinian Palace,

Your Majesties. I am Loina Pirv and I be escorting You to the great hall where Lord Harwin is waiting for You with the others,

The servants will be taking Your luggage to Your designated rooms. Now if You would please follow me..."

They began to follow Loina into the Palace and started walking down the large beautiful halls. Elenor looked at some of the paintings hanging on the white luxurious walls.

She then turned to the different colored roses in the vases lining the walls with a small smile. A few minutes later they arrived to the large hall where Everyone who attended the Ceremony is gatherd.

Elenor saw Arsen and called out his name with a smile on her face. Arsen looked happy to see her and went to give her a hug as He told her.

"Its so good to see You, how was Your trip here with Your siblings?" Elenor looks at him and said. "It was pleasant, and Duncan here decided to be a bit playful with Rayena during the trip."

Arsen chuckled a little as He told her. "I'm glad that You had a pleasant safe trip here, My beloved..."

She gave him a small smile and says to him. "I do hope Your travel to the Palace was also Pleasant."

Arsen gave her a small smile and said. "It was pleasant enough, Do You wish to meet up in the Garden later?"

Elenor gave him a small smile and said to him. "I would love to..." Arsen gave her a small smile before a man wearing a long black coat.

A white shirt and a pair of brown pants cleared his throat and began to address the people in the hall.

"May I have Your attention, Please. I am Lord Lortin Harwin and I would like to welcome You all to the Palace.

I be in charge of making sure that Your time at the Lovinian Palace is a pleasant one.

During Your stay here, You will get to know the person You have decided to court a little better. And You be going to stay here for a whole year until the day You and Your spouse will marry.

And I would also like to address a few rules that needs to be strictly followed. And those rules are no going out of the Palace grounds without My permission.

And I will not tolerate any of You ladies doing anything that would ruin Your chances of getting married.

And not having to work at places like the brothel because of Your lost virginity. I will also want all of You back in Your rooms before the designated time.

You all will be given keys to Your assigned rooms which will be Yours for the whole year. Remember to keep Your key close and the door locked so that You wont get any unwanted visitors in Your rooms.

You all are free to spend time in the gardens and have fun with the activities We have here. If any of You have any questions You're free to ask them personally in my office.

Now, When I call Your name You will come and retrieve Your key. And be escorted to Your rooms so that You can get Yourselfs comfortable."

He then took out a list of names and began to call Firena's name. She had a bit of a nervous look on her face as She made her way to the headmaster.

She got her key and were then escorted out of the hall. Then Lortin began to call the next name on the list until it was Elenor's turn to be called on.

Elenor took a deep breath and went to retrieve her key. Lortin looks at her with a serious expression which made her feel a bit nervous.

She then went with the guard and gave Arsen a small smile as She was leaving. She and the guard made their way down the hall and went up to the stairs.

Then they went right and stopped at one of the beautiful golden doors. Elenor took out her key and unlocked the door and opend it.

She looked at the large luxurious bedroom with a king sized bed. A writing desk on the right side of the bed with a large bed next to it.

A small dinning room table next to the door and two doors. One door leading into the Bathroom and the other door leads to the large closet.

On the left side of the room are two glass doors that leads to the balcony. The guard looked at Elenor and says to her.

"Breakfast is served at seven in the dinning room, Lunch is served at eleven and dinner is served at five. I leave You to have a look around in Your room,

And if there is anything ring the bell and one of us will come. Have a good afternoon, Princess..." Elenor turned to the guard and thanked him before going into her room.

She then went to the bathroom to have a look and looked at the large white bathtub. She then turned right and saw a large opening in the middle of the wall that lead to the closet.

Elenor then went out of the bathroom and then went to the balcony doors. She opend the doors and stepped outside to the balcony and looked at the beautiful view of the mountains and forest.

She looked down at the path that She walked on half an hour ago when She arrived with a smile.

Elenor walked out of the balcony and became startled when someone knocked on her door.

Curious She went to see who was knocking on the door and opend the door.

It was a girl with red hair and green eyes, beautiful face and a little scar on her right arm. She looked at Elenor with a nervous look on her face and says.

"I-I apologise for the disturbance, Princess... I... I wanted to say hello, I'm Venera of the Velin Clan."

Elenor gave Venera a small smile as She told her. "No its fine, I wernt doing anything and it's a pleasure to meet You, Venera..."

Venera looks at her and says with a relieved expression on her face. "Oh, I see... I were a bit afraid that I might have botherd You while You were doing something..."

Elenor looks at her and said. "Its no reason to be afraid and I told You it was fine and that I wernt doing anything.

I was about going to see my Fiancè now." Venera looks at her and says with a small shy smile. "I see, Um... Is it alright if I come with You? I'm also meeting up with my Fiancè there..."

Elenor looks at her and says with a friendly smile. "Of course, I don't mind the company..." She then went out of her room and locked the door before walking with Venera.

Then they walked down the stairs and made their way to the gardens. As they were walking down the hall they walked passed a man with a huge scar on his face.

His emotional expression on his face as He kept looking at Elenor with icy blue eyes. Under his black shirt is a red brand, the brand of a bird with an arrow through it. The crest of the King of Adventhi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 6 4
Synopsis: Somewhere in the world of Galane, Kyro Longyou swears to kill the bastard responsible for the death of thousands. ⚠️ Content Warnings! ⚠️:...
4 0 3
An epic of love and war, of alliance and betrayal, of order and chaos. Of peoples fighting to maintain their relevance under the weight of change. In...
63 23 31
I am to be wed. Without a voice, Lacey must find it. Through the hazy fog which surrounds her. Making her unsure and doubtful in her skills to succee...
228 132 21
The first part is an introduction. Read that to learn more about this story! Tysm for checking out my book! This story has: swearing death violence