Todoroki One Shots

frederikkemariefonne द्वारा

(Not my art) This will be a one shot book, mainly about Todoroki and class 1-A. This story contains: -Angst ... अधिक

Returning Memories
Expected or Unexpected?
Present- or past memories
Is it worth it?
Real or fake?
Pity- or not?
Secrets and despise
Secrets and despise II
Brothers or not?
Help?
It's alright
Truth?
Freezing impact
How It Is
Issues
It's alright II
Family
Love?
Games or determination?
Games or determination? II
Best bet
Best bet II
Right answers?
Un-usual behavior
Un-usual behavior II
Chosen or not?
Judgmental
Christmas?
Fun events
Birthday
Sorry's
Experience
Sorry's II
Traitorous?
Condition?
Breaking
Unreversable?
Unreversable? II
Way of play
Airing emotions
Flaming trouble
Unreversable? II(I)
Blooming friendship
Panic and nightmares
Uncurable
Uncurable II
Different comfort
Endings and beginnings
True self?
Rewinding
Undeniable
Injuries
True self? II
Unplanned trip
Undeniable changes
Ignorance
Accused
Returning light

Another's troubles

459 10 0
frederikkemariefonne द्वारा

Requested by: sapphire_sage

Summary:

When UA decides to start an exchange program between themselves, Seijin High and Shiketsu high school, in favor of educating their students in several matters, they never would of guessed the consequences that followed.

The many training sessions and all of the work, that did together in groups, somehow managed to pull students from all three schools together. But what happens when they get too close and end up learning something that they maybe shouldn't have..

(Au: Todoroki is attending Seijin High, and uses both of his quirks, in this one shot (by the help of his own friend instead of Midoriya)

===

"Hurry up, we don't want to be late"

A stern voice said, while referring to its fellow students.

"Thank you! Finally someone that understands the hassle" Another student said, one they refer to as 'the red ninja' in Seijin high, though his real name is Hiro. No one ever uses it his name though, as he only lets his closest friends use it... otherwise he likes being referred to as 'the red ninja'... just like the rest of his team..

"Calm down we're..." Another student said, one they referred to as 'the black ninja' or as his real name goes; Riku. His voice trailed off as he looked at his watch- "We're only five minutes late" He then said, almost sounding proud until the words finally sank in. "We're five minutes late!"

A smack to the forehead was all he earned from the rest of his team, while another student began to take charge, the one they referred to as 'the blue ninja' or ofcouse, as his name goes; Aoto. "Lets just go, it's not like this is important for us anyway"

He could seem arrogant to the people who didn't know him, but to his friends and the people closest to him, it was clear that he were much like the parent in the group- which is also the reason why he often comes off as arrogant and mean when compared to the others.

"You're right, but let's still hurry-"

"Nah, too much work"

The twins spoke up- cutting each other off as they usually does.

The twins are often knows as 'the ones in yellow', but their real names are actually; Kotaro and Kosai. The two of them are almost complete opposites, but they still get along great and fight extraordinarily good side by side. It's almost insane how well they can work sometimes... and how much they can tear each other apart when not..

"Come on, lets just get it over with" The student who started the conversation said- chuckling lightly to himself as his friends, and group hasn't changed at all from when he first encountered them.

He himself weren't what you would call 'one of the ninjas', no, he were much more than that. He were selfless, a soloist, smart and over all protective of the people he cares about. He never thought a group would suit him at all, but after knowing more about these guys, he quickly came to the realisation that maybe not everything needed to be done solo... that he could rely on others for a change...

"Shoto, come on" Hiro called, taking his attention and letting his legs lead him after the group that had already begun moving towards UA high, in which they would be exchanging for some time.

Shoto, or, Shoto Todoroki as his full name goes, is what you would call a cold person and a very antisocial one at that. But when he finally warms up to you, he's actually kind, caring, sensitive and overall just a good friend.

He were actually supposed to go to UA high, and would of gotten in on rekommandations alone- hadn't he refused it.

Shoto doesn't have a great relationship with his father, or any other of his family members at that, which makes his friends at Seijin high his real family. 

His father had wanted him to go to UA, and were the one to get him in on rekommandations alone, but as Shoto didn't want to do as his father wished, he had decided to get into a school by being himself and by showing his skills- while actually earning it the way he found fairest.

This led him to get into Seijin high, where he met 'the ninja's' that has become his closets friends. They understood him and that alone is enough for Shoto to feel safe around someone. They're all different, yet not one of them has tried to hurt him or commented on his father, which he appreciated way more than he thinks any of them know.

The thought brought a smile to his face, but he quickly wiped it back off, realizing that he had just been smiling in public. He really needed to contain himself...

"You alright?" Riku then asked, catching Shoto's attention who had been looking straight out to space until then.

"Yeah-"

"Get back here, Shitty Hair!" 

Shoto suddenly got cut off, as a loud blonde yelled from behind him, before flying past him and his friends, as the blond were seemingly following a red haired male, who had just ran past them too- while almost shoving Shoto to the ground in the process, so that he had lost his balance and Riku had, had to catch him.

"Sorry dude!" The red haired male yelled, before increasing his pace even more to get away from the blond just behind him.

God they're loud... He could already feel his head ringing by the sudden noise... and the explosions coming from the blondes palms weren't helping.

"Assholes..." He could hear Riku whisper, as he helped Shoto back into gaining his balance. "People need to chill out. Are you alright?" He could see the concern on his friends face, and could see how the rest of his group had stopped a few feet from them- also effected by the sudden change in atmosphere. 

"Don't worry I'm fine, lets just go" 

He knew that his friends didn't like to see him shake things off that could of hurt him, but he also didn't want to worry them. Besides he were fine... if only his ears would stop ringing soon...

...

"Alright then. Class, welcome the exchange students for this month" A dark haired male spoke, as he looked out on the class, that Shoto recognized as class 1A . If he's not wrong, their teacher is none other than Eraser-head himself...

The thing with these exchange student periods, is that each class from the chosen school, in this case UA, will have a group of exchange students from two other schools. This means that they're currently; class 1A, Shoto's classmates from Seijin high and another class from Shiketsu high, gathered together in this classroom- while another group of three classes are gathered in another room and so on.

It's usually a pretty long process...

It looks like they team the exchange program with other students on the same niveau though.. that's nice atleast...

"Today you will be doing some groupwork between schools, so you'll have to be divided into a few groups of six. Meaning there will be two students from each class in each group" Aizawa then said.

Some seemed excited by the exercise, while others just wanted to get it over with... he did too...

No one moved a muscle before Eraser-head cleared his voice, only mehr seconds later- "Are you going to start or?.."

The words coming from the elder caught all of the students' attentions, who all quickly found themselves a partner from their own class, before finding the other two pairs from another school.

But Shoto didn't know who to team up with. He may be good friends with them all, but even so, it doesn't change the fact that he hasn't been used to socialicing at all- his father having homeschooled him almost all of his life. He's not good with social cues or people at all...

Luckily for him though, his friends aren't as dense and can easily detect whenever he gets pressured- "Shoto? You want to team with me?" Hiro suddenly asked from besides him- his red choice of clothing easily giving away who he is, even without the mask.

"Sure. Thanks"

Shoto liked Hiro, somehow he always managed to come to his rescue, and though Shoto sometimes finds it burdensome that he needs others to help him, he also appreciates his friends' concern. "Then we just need some groups.."

The words mumbled from Hiro's mouth were almost inaudible, but Shoto still managed to catch them. He needs to stop the mumbling... "What about-" Shoto then started, only to get cut off mehr seconds later-

"Hey, you two! Team up with us" A tall, almost bald guy, said, as the girl he were walking with just smiled. She had long brown hair, and was wearing a way too tight uniform, that made Shoto slightly uncomfortable.

Shoto isn't good with faces or names, but somehow the tall guy seemed familiar. Did he know him from somewhere? He could see on the two students' uniforms that they were from Shiketsu high, but he couldn't remember where he should of seen the guy before.

"Sure thing, then we just need two from UA" Hiro answered, as Shoto just stood as stiff as ever by his side- not sure of what to do or say. He really needs to work on his social anxiety... 

"Don't worry, we already picked two out, they're over there" The girl spoke, as she pointed to the wall farrest away from the small group, where two guys stood-  two guys Shoto recognized from just this morning. Why did it have to be those two of all people?

He could see Hiro tense up for a seconds, before walking towards the two guys- seemingly angry.

This couldn't be good... "Hiro..." Shoto mumbled after him, but the red themed boy was already to far away to hear his friends' words. If Shoto knows him well enough... this wasn't going to end well..

"Hey, you!" Hiro suddenly called out. It wasn't like he were yelling or anything, but it was clear to hear in his tone of voice, just how mad he really were. The two male students from UA seemed to detect this too, as they both turned their heads to look at the now four people approaching them.

The blonde seemed a little less effected then the red haired guy though... "What do you want?" His question made it sound like he actually cared, but his tone was as irritated as ever- before a smirk suddenly plastered its way onto his features, followed by an even more disrespecting question- "I thought only ninjas was going to Seijin high, but guess not, huh? Unless you left your suit at home?"

Shoto could see Hiro's fists tightening up by his sides, and decided to take the initiative before anything could unfold further.

"Let me be clear here. I don't care about you or your principles. The only thing I care about is getting this exchange program over with, so if you can just do your part, this would be a whole lot easier"

Shoto usually isn't one to pry, but he just couldn't stand whenever someone got his friends all fired up over things like this. His friends are sweet and just wants to protect him, while there's people out there like this blonde guy, who thinks he can control whoever he wants to... Shoto just can't stand it..

He wanted to say more, but the girl from Shiketsu cut him off- "Hello my name is Camie Utsushimi, but you can just call me Camie" She smiled at the group shortly, before poking her classmate in the side with her elbow, which made him realise that it was his turn already.

"Yeah. My names Inasa Yoarashi, I don't really care what you call me" He rubbed his neck slightly, but it was clear to everyone that it wasn't out of nervousness, like it would usually be.

If Shoto's not wrong, he has some sort of wind quirk... right?

"Introductions are good and all-" The blonde then spoke, making it obvious how sarcastic he was "- but we also need to know your quirks if this is going to work"

Alright, he may not be as dumb as he looks and acts, but that didn't mean Shoto would say it to his face..

"Right. My quirk's called Glamour, it allows me to create illusions of my choice"

By first thought, her quirk didn't sound of much, but if she's participating in a hero school, then it must be useful, and she must be good at using it too.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all?

"My quirks called Whirlwind, it allows me to manipulate air" Inasa smiled at the group, and though it was big and cheery, it only made Shoto more uncomfortable. He's never been good with smiling people.. it just didn't sit right with him...

The blonde nodded shortly, before turning his attention towards Shoto and Hiro- seemingly glaring at them, as if what he wanted should be obvious. What did he want though?

Hiro seemed to be less blank then Shoto, as he instantly answered to the blondes gaze- "Why don't you just start blondie, instead of waiting for us"

His classmates confidence caught him off guard. He's not usually this straight forward.. the blonde really got him fired up huh? "Thought you'd like to start, but guess not" Surprisingly enough, the blonde just shook it off, before gesturing to himself with his hands- "Name's Katsuki Bakugou and my quirk's called explosion. It turns my sweat into explosive substance which allows me to make explosions of will"

He smirked at Hiro, as if to see if he could beat that. Did he think that he were scary or something? Hiro didn't seem effected though, as he just looked to the blondes side and at his classmate.

"Oh right" The red head said, realising it was his turn to introduce himself. "Name's Ejiro Kirishima and my quirk's called hardening. It hardens my skin-" He spoke, before hardening his hand to show how his quirk worked "- and basically allows me a better defense then most of the others"

When Shoto said he weren't a big fan of smiles... this wasn't one of them..

Kirishima were smiling at them, but somehow his smile seemed way more genuine and caring then most of the others'... it almost made Shoto want to smile back.. almost..

"Mhm" He could hear Hiro hum from beside him, "Not bad, I think I can work with that" He mumbled the last bit, but it seemed that the blonde heard him as he began bitching about 'how he shouldn't be planning anything, because he was the best at fighting and planning', but no one was listening and so Hiro began his own introduction-

"My names Hiro. I don't use my last name and neither does any of the others in my group, so you can either call me Hiro or red, I don't mind either" The others seemed confused for a moment, but just nodded to let Hiro continue- "My quirk allows me to increase the size of any metal item I can get my hands on"

Shoto could distantly hear the blonde scoff in the background, but was more invested by his friend poking to his arm slightly- "Your turn" He then whispered which made Shoto turn towards the other students almost instantly.

"Right. My name's Shoto T- just Shoto-" He almost got himself caught... he needs to get himself under control.. "- so please call me that. My quirk's called half-cold half-hot, it allows me to use ice and fire on specified sides of my body-" Shoto almost got to finish, when the girl Camie suddenly cut him off-

"No way! Two quirks? That's so awesome, no way we aren't winning this" She squealed, followed by a few agreeing nods from their other, now teammates. Why did everyone always think so fondly of his quirk? It wasn't that special.. more like a curse..

Hiro seemed to sense his uneasiness, as he just shook them off- "Sure. Now lets begin"

...

Two hours later and their exercise was finally over with.

Shoto's group got a fine first place, closely followed by the group containing Riku and Aoto, who had apparently gotten Bakugou's rival in their group.. his rival seemed a lot nicer then him though... Shoto thinks his name was Midoriya, but somehow the blonde kept calling him Deku.

Hiro and Shoto had just shaken it off, when the blond first blasted after the green haired male, knowing very well that they wouldn't need him to win. But when the rest of their team then followed his lead, they knew that they couldn't just stand by and watch.

If only people would think before they act for once...

"Alright gather around!" A boy, that Shoto recognizes as the Iidas' youngest son, suddenly called from the class A's common room.

The teachers had apparently arranged with the UA students, that they would make the other two schools feel more welcome in their now joined exchange program. Which in this case just happened to be some board games, small talking games or movie watching. 

Shoto didn't mind it all too much, especially when he could just keep to himself in the corner- but when his friend Aoto suddenly called him over, saying 'that he couldn't be antisocial for the entire event', Shoto just knew that he wouldn't be able to stay out of it. When Aoto speaks.. there is no getting out of it again..

So here he was, sat in a circle with Hiro and Riku on each side, while Aoto, Kosai and Kotaro sat on the opposite side of the circle, with UA and Shiketsu students on each side, that just happened to fill the holes between Shoto's classmates and the other schools'.

"Alrighty, lets just begin with an old classic- truth or dare!" A girl with pink skin and hair said- one that Shoto recognizes as a UA student too... if he's not wrong her names Ashido or something along the lines..

A few agreeing voices could be heard around the room- especially from his friends, and while Shoto loved them, he just couldn't ignore the fact that they were indeed way more outgoing and social then him. If he could, he would of ran by now and hid in the forest or somewhere nearby, where no one dares to sit foot... 

"Mhmm" Ashido then hummed- as she pointed her finger out on the students in the circle, while trying to decide who to ask first. "What about you? Truth or dare?" She asked- looking straight at Riku, which actually made Shoto confused for a moment, as he had thought it was him that she pointed at. Thank god it wasn't though...

"Sure thing. Dare" 

Shoto knew Riku, and knew that he weren't one to refuse a challenge, so the fact that he had chosen dare, didn't surprise Shoto at all. 

"Then you have to.." She thought for a moment, as she tapped herself on the chin, until her expression suddenly lit up- letting the others know that she had gotten an idea. "You have to show us how your quirk works up close. I think it's really interesting that you can increase the size of metal"

That's all? Riku just shrugged, before standing from the circle and walking towards the kitchen in order to get a metal item. "This good enough?" He asked when he came back- a spoon in hand, in which the others just nodded.

Shoto doesn't even think it took him a second, before the spoon was already the size of a broom. Atleast he stopped its growth this time..

A few cheers could be heard from the other students before Riku sat back down, and turned his attention to one of the Shiketsu students- 

"Truth or dare?"

...

The game had been going on for roughly thirty minutes, and somehow Shoto had managed to avoid any and every question. Not that he minded.. it's not like he actually wanted to be here to begin with...

"Shoto"

The calling of his name caught him off guard, and made him jump from his place on the ground- "Yes?" As his gaze looked up, he came to the realisation that the person having called out to him, was the same Inasa guy from earlier that day- the one he had been in a group with.

What could he possibly want?

"Truth or dare" He said it with a smile, but somehow Shoto felt entirely doomed by that one sentence. Why did he of all people have to ask him that? And what were he supposed to say.. he didn't even know how this game works...

"Uhmm" His fingers fiddled together as he cast his gaze towards Hiro by his side- in hopes of the other giving him some sort of answer, though the only thing his friend did, was shrug. So much for getting advice.. "Truth?.." 

It was almost whispered from his mouth, but the others heard it just fine. "Alright then... Let me see" Inasa said, as he thought for a moment- giving Shoto some glances every now and then, that just made him feel that much more uneasy. Couldn't he atleast stop looking at him?

"Got it!" He suddenly, almost yelled, making a few others jump, "Why did you choose Seijin high instead of UA-" The question didn't seem all that weird to begin with, until he suddenly continued his sentence, making Shoto, as well as the rest of his classmates widen their eyes- "- when you had everything handed to you on a silver platter from Endeavor? Huh, Todoroki?"

The gaze Inasa sent him didn't match his tone of voice at all. His gaze held nothing but grudge, while his voice was as sweet as ever- a big smile on his lips, making everyone else believe that it was an innocent question, while Shoto and his friends knew very well that it wasn't.

Wait... did he just call him what he thinks he did?

Shoto's eyes was wide- no words leaving his throat, when one of the UA students suddenly spoke up- "Wait Todoroki!? Isn't that Endeavor's last name too? Are you his son? Is that why you don't want to be called by your last name?" The questions kept flying, overwhelming Shoto in the process who hadn't been called that name for atleast a year if not more.

Why did they have to bring it up.. why couldn't he just be left alone...

Hiro and Riku instantly felt his nervers skyrocketing, and didn't waste a single second before countering for the questions- "He doesn't like his last name, so please stop using it" Riku said.

"Besides, it's none of your business why he chose Seijin high instead of UA, and what did Endeavor have to do with it?" Hiro asked- clearly trying to stay calm, though it was clear that his fists were as clenched as ever and that his teeth were clamped so tightly together, that his teeth threatened to break under the pressure. 

He were also a few seconds away from standing up, when Shoto pulled him by the shoulder, keeping him close to the ground in order to avoid any further chaos. "Please don't.." He whispered, just enough for Hiro's shoulders to slump again. Atleast it calmed him down...

Inasa was still looking at them, seemingly un effected by the fact that he almost got attacked by Hiro, while some of the other students were looking at each other, while seemingly debating what Hiro had just said.

"Well-"

"Wait what do you mean? Why doesn't he like his own father, Endeavors a hero" A girl, that Shoto thinks he recognizes as Uraraka said- obviously confused by Hiro's sentence, which Shoto couldn't blame her for. He would be confused too if he heard that without context...

But he didn't want them to know either...

"That's none of your concern-" Riku then said, only to be interrupted when Shoto decided to speak instead. He has to stop relaying so much on his friends... he can handle this himself, even if it means sharing unnecessary information...

"I just don't want to be associated with that bastard anymore. He's no father of mine and he certainly didn't do anything that he did to get me into UA for my sake" He could feel his own anger welling up, and instantly began to lower his tone as he tried to cool off. He can't start loosing his head now.. "Besides, I'm happy where I am now, and I've gotten here all by myself and by the help of my friends. Not because of that damn asshole, who can't see past his own nose"

He may of gone a bit overboard at the end, but he couldn't ignore how good it felt to finally get it off of his shoulders... 

A few confused and shocked stares was sent his way from students from the other schools, while his own friends just looked at him with something close to pride... they know just how hard it is for him to bring this up..

"But why don't you like him? I just don't get it" A green haired boy said, who Shoto realised very early on, were very good at rambling about useless stuff. It was the longest ten minutes of his life, when he got his introduction...

"He..." Shoto's voice broke, as the memories from past events flooded his mind. Did he even want them to know? Could he even manage to remember it all again? It was like no words would leave his throat, so instead of talking, Shoto just turned around where he sat- gesturing to Hiro, who looked at him a bit unsure, before slowly pulling up his shirt, so that Shoto's back was exposed to the other students.

His back that just happened to still be scarred from past trauma... burns, scratches and scars littering his back from top to bottom. He's just happy that they can't see the rest of his body right now...

He could hear the gasps coming from behind him, but he didn't dare look- instead he just decided to speak, "It's not even all"

Even though he couldn't see it, he knew that Riku and Hiro were nodding as Hiro let down his shirt again. They've seen them all after all...

"Did he do that?" A voice spoke surprised, which quickly caught Shoto's attention as the voice didn't just belong to anyone, but to Inasa himself. Guess Endeavor wasn't all he thought he was..

Shoto slowly turned back around, as he almost didn't dare face the boy who had spoken. "He did. Which is why I chose different" His eyes met with Inasa's, who's were darting up and down, from the floor to Shoto's face. "I chose to define my own future, and it turned out to be the best, Which is why I cut all ties with him- even when it came to my last name"

He were tired of people telling him what to do and what to believe... he didn't need it..

"Besides. I think the choices I made, was the best I could of" He couldn't help but define his sentence with a small smile, as he thought back on all of the moments he'd shared with Hiro and the others. "Especially when it comes to my friends. They've helped me through some rough situations-" 

"Come on Shoto, don't let him define you! Become who YOU want to become!"

Hiro's words rang in his head. He'll never forget that day..

"- and I wouldn't change them or my decisions for anything in this world. Not even if it was handed to me on a 'silver platter'"

===

Hope you liked this oneshot. I wont be posting for about 3-4 weeks as I wont have the time, but please do still comment your ideas, so that I'll have a lot to write down when I get back.

03/10/2023 - 12/10/2023

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8K 89 20
idk what to put here-
31K 502 25
My own really random ship one shots about Bsd, some angst fluff and everything, feel free to recommend anything you might want English isn't by the w...
59.6K 539 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
385 2 24
𝖠 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗄, 𝖻𝗎𝗍, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍 𝗐�...