Mortal Kombat Characters x Re...

By IllKnockYouOUT

You are inside the 2023 MK1 World!!!! Either as their child, partner, parent, or sibling. Enjoy!! More

(A/N)
🗡Kenshi👨‍🦯
~~You Abandoned Us~~
Earthrealm's Greatest Swordsman
🔥Liu Kang🔥
~~She's way out of your league~~
Three Little Words (Angst/Fluff)
🎬Johnny Cage🎥
~~No time for kids~~
🦾Jax Briggs🦾
⚡️Raiden⚡️
🦂 Scorpion🔥
🧊 Sub Zero 🧊
Follow My Lead
[Just An Idea] Mean Husband
🥷Kitana🟦
Demon Slayer
🔫Erron Black◼️
👒Kung Lao🔪
~~My sister is upset you haven't been writing~~
🔫Sonya Blade🔫
♀️🫧Cassie Cage🔫🔫
Truth or Dare
🤖Jacqui Briggs⚡️
~~It's what sisters do~~
🩸Skarlet🟥
♀️Mileena🦷
Diseased
🥋Takeda🟨
~~Beautiful~~
👊General Shao🔨
Sindel's Banquet
🧒Reiko🔨
You Deserve This (angst/fluff)
🦷Havik🩸
Opposites Attract
And let you get your ass kicked? No way.
Embrace it!
👦👧👦Polyamorous👧👦👧
Sub Zero x Reader x Scorpion
Kitana x Reader x Mileena
Sindel x Fem!Reader x Li Mei
🔥🧊Preferences⚡️👒
When They Accidentally Call You Their Ex-Lover's Name
They touch your *cough* boobs *cough*
When They Accidentally Call You Their Ex-Lover's Name PT.2
🔪Yanderes🩸
🗡🗡🗡Intro Dialogues🔫🔫🔫
Johnny Cage x Reader
Liu Kang x Reader
Carrie White Romance
Shang Tsung x Funny!Reader

~~Your friend says you're interested in me~~

787 11 3
By IllKnockYouOUT

[What you look like] - (Pic up top)

[Who you are] - You are Sasha Khan, Sindel's daughter. You are the oldest daughter, so your mother needs you to help guard her and her daughters. Kitana and Mileena idolize you. You train with them constantly.

[Context] - Liu Kang and his champions come to your castle. Raiden spars with you and Kitana to gain everyone's trust. The champions stay at the castle for a while. One day, Kung Lao tells you...

[Your powers] - You have the power of replication. It's just shape-shifting. You also have mind manipulation, the power to remotely control any living thing. You also have a metal whip. It's a long line of metals that looks and acts like a bullwhip.

                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I grunted as Raiden knocked me down. He smiled, kindly, at me then reached a helping hand out to me.

"I am honored to have had this fight with you, princess," he said, making me smile, "Allow me to assist you?"

I chuckled and took his hand and he helped me up, "You're an amazing fighter, Raiden. I am pleased that Liu Kang chose you."

I could've sworn he blushed slightly, "Thank you, princess. But I still have much to learn."

"Well, I can tell you learn fast-"

I was interrupted by my little sister, Mileena, heckling us, "Will you two stop flirting so I can fight him?!"

"Mileena, no," our mother scolded, "not with your condition."

"Condition?" Raiden asked me to explain further, but I shook my head, telling him not to push the subject.

"Mother, shall I show these gentlemen to their rooms?" I asked as I started walking to the door.

My mother nodded, "Johnny Cage, Raiden, Kung Lao, Kenshi Takahashi, follow Sasha. The rooms she is taking you to are where you will be sleeping for the next couple of days or weeks. I hope you enjoy it."

Kenshi and Raiden modestly thanked me, my mother, and my sister, Kitana. Kung Lao and Johnny were acting like it was their pleasure for us to have them here. Raiden pulled Kung Lao away by his ear, while Kenshi pulled Johnny away. As we walked down the hall, Kenshi and I made small talk.

"That sword of yours seems pretty powerful," I said.

Kenshi scoffed and took the sword that was in the holder on his back and showed it to me, "This is not my sword."

"I wasn't talking about that. I mean the sword on Cage's back. That's Sento, correct? It belonged to your ancestors?"

"How do you know this?"

"My mother and I are meant to know everything. And when their time comes, my sisters will be as wise as me."

"Help me get it back?" He playfully asked.

I laughed, "Definitely. I'll hold him in place while you take the sword."

We laughed together then walked in silence for a moment. I turned around to make sure Kung Lao and Johnny didn't wander away from us. They were still there, but when I looked at Raiden, my heart shattered for some reason. He looked sad and was angry at Kenshi. I decided to check on him.

"It's the second to last door at the end of the hall," I directed Kenshi as I slowed down to walk with Raiden.

"Hey," I said and nudged his arm, "What's wrong?"

He seemed taken aback by my question, "Huh?"

"You look sad... and angry. What's wrong, Raiden?"

"I... it's nothing, princess. Nothing you need to worry about."

"Are you sure? It's my job to make sure you enjoy the palace and company."

"Oh, everything here is fine. Nothing to worry about along those lines. I'm just...tired."

"Well, lucky for you, we just made it to your room. Hope you like it."

I said goodbye to Johnny and Kung Lao, then I hugged Kenshi goodbye. I was about to walk away, but I heard Raiden's voice call out to me which stopped me in my tracks.

"Princess, wait!" He called and jogged up to me, "Are you allowed to leave Outworld?"

"Leave Outworld?" I gasped, "For how long?"

"Just for the afternoon."

"Oh. I suppose so. Why do you ask?"

"Well, there's this place called the Fengjian Teahouse. Kung Lao and I know the owner very well. Her name's Madam Bo. I'd like to treat you there this afternoon."

I blushed slightly, "Like how friends hang out or as a date? I-I'm fine with either option."

He blushed, too, "As a date, princess. I'm glad you're fine with it."

"I'd love to go."

He nodded and smiled, as I walked away. I turned a corner, and once I knew that he couldn't see or hear me, I let out a girly squeal. I then ran back to where my mother and sisters were sitting.

"Mother!" I shouted as I bumped into Tanya, "My apologies, Tanya. Mother!"

My mother looked amused as I ran to her, "What is it, Sasha? What's got you so excited?"

I began bouncing on my feet in excitement, "Raiden wants to take me on a date!"

"Oh, a date?!" Kitana squealed, "You have to let me dress you up! And do your hair, oh, and you're makeup-"

Mother interrupted Kitana, "No makeup. He needs to love who you truly are. You can not hide your insecurities behind mere face paint."

"Mother's right," Mileena added, "He needs to love your natural beauty."

"Oh, but please allow me to dress her up!" Kitana begged.

"Go ahead, Kitana," Mother allowed, "but you know how she is. She has no fancy clothing. Let her borrow one of your dresses."

"Of course!" Kitana, once again, squealed.

She took my arm and dragged me to her room. She made a mess of her room, trying to find a perfect dress for me. Once she found it, I put it on and she began styling my hair. I smiled as she mumbled to herself about how she wanted my hair to look.

After about half an hour, I finally looked presentable enough to go on my date. I stared at myself in the mirror, admiring the work my sister had done. She walked behind me and looked me over.

"You look gorgeous, big sister," she complimented.

"Thanks to you, little sister," I smiled at her, "Now I really should get going."

"Have fun."

"I will."

          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As I sat and waited for Raiden in the throne room, I noticed Kung Lao walking towards me.

"Princess Sasha!" He called as I walked to him.

"Kung Lao," I smiled, "What do you need?"

"Raiden's interested in you, I think you should give him a chance," he said.

I giggled then he asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"You're too late," I told him.

"What do you mean?"

"She means I already asked her out," Raiden chuckled as he entered the room, "You look beautiful, princess."

"You look handsome, Raiden," I blushed, "are you ready?"

"I am," he nodded then held a hand out to me, "Shall we?"

I held his hand, "We shall."

         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Who is this gorgeous lady?" Madam Bo asked as she came over to take me and Raiden's orders.

"Madam Bo, it is great to see you," Raiden said modestly then gestured to me, "this is my date, Sasha Khan."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am," I waved.

She looked me over like she was studying me, "Treat this one right, Raiden. She's a keeper."

"I will, Madam Bo," he said, looking at me.

            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After a nice date, Raiden returned me to my home. We were standing at my door continuing our conversation.

"Princess-" Raiden started but I cut him off.

"Raiden, please call me Sasha," I said, I think you deserve it."

He smiled and continued speaking, "Sasha, I had a great time. I am glad you allowed me to take you out today. May we do this again sometime?"

I blushed and giggled, "Of course, Raiden. Anytime you want."

We stood in silence for a bit. Rocking back and forth on our feet, waiting for one of us to say anything. I decided to speak up since I can't handle awkward silences.

"I'll see you around, Chosen One," I teased.

"Uh, yeah! Bye, Sasha," he stuttered and began walking away.

I watched him take a few steps away until I called him back, "Raiden, one more thing..."

I turned and smiled, "Yes, Sasha?"

I walked up to him and smiled. He looked confused for a moment. Then, I kissed him. He was surprised at first, then when he got over it he wrapped his arms around my waist. When I finally broke away from him, I waved and then went back to my room. I could not wipe the smile off of my face for the rest of the week.

WORDS: 1464

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 15 4
Title says it all
3.2K 105 15
Two years after Shao Kahn's defeat, the Earthrealm has to face an old new enemy : the Fallen God Shinnok. Raiden, the Thunder God, and Sakuya, the Na...
4.3K 197 6
Set in the Mortal Kombat (2021) universe. Shang Tsung asks you to tend to Bi-Han's wounds when he returns from the fight with Jax. Things just kinda...
5.3K 89 17
Earthrealm's Special Forces was a place Y/n joined, and him joining SF was an amazing choice, as he met the daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade...