𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

By AnshaFebin7

#1 in His Series ✿ Abhimanyu × Kainat ✿ "He is the beautiful dream of my life And that's the reality, he is... More

CHARACTERS
SINGHANIA FAMILY
MENON FAMILY
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER -3
CHAPTER -4
CHAPTER -5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER -7
CHAPTER -8
CHAPTER -9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER -12
DEDICATION
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER -14
CHAPTER -15
CHAPTER -16
CHAPTER -17
CHAPTER -18
CHAPTER -19
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER -26
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28

CHAPTER -2

12.4K 671 9
By AnshaFebin7

As I returned to my cabin, I saw something which has been on my table. And I know what it is , because this is not the first time something like this happened in the past two months. I smiled gently and made my way towards the table.

It was a beautiful sunflower bouquet with a note attached to it. I picked it up with a genuine smile , the flower was very beautiful and the note said

"Shine like this sunflower, Zaria..."🌻

I smiled looking at the note, it always makes me happy. I don't know who is sending this bouquet and notes, it's always the same but it makes my day. This simple notes give me courage to keep going, and I appreciate the sender. I received the first bouquet on the worst day of my life, and the message was the same. The first time when I received the flowers I thought that someone was pranking, but then it continued for a week. I even checked the CCTV camera of this floor but couldn't find anything suspicious, so I just let it be. I know I should be panicking thinking that I may have a stalker, but every time I look at the flowers and notes a strange kind of feeling arises within me, but it's not fear. And the word "Zaria " makes me calm and a soothing feeling surrounds me, even if I don't know what it means. At that moment I feel happy, safe, protected and confident. I don't know what this is all about, but I appreciate the anonymous person who is sending me these flowers and notes, because they are giving me a reason to smile more in my life.

I separated the flowers from the cover and put it on a flower vase on my table. And I placed the note safely inside my journal with all the other notes, the usual way to start my work.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I looked at the time, it was 4.30 in the evening currently, I sighed and closed my laptop and picked up my phone to send a quick message to Chettan that he doesn't need to pick me up today and I'll be late as I'm going to meet my friends. His reply was very quick as he said for me to be careful and to call him if I have any problem.
Sometimes I feel so bad for making them worried, if I tell them what happened in the past they will be more worried,but I can't say the truth to them ,I know if I tell them they will feel betrayed and ashamed.

After completing my work came out of the building.I said bye to my colleagues and the security guards . I hired a cab and told him my destination, the cafe was 30 minutes away from my office but due to the traffic it took me about 50 minutes to reach the cafe." Cafe exotica " was an aesthetic cafe which worked as both cafe and library and it was my favourite spot . As I entered the cafe I was met with the three faces of my best friends ,and I waved at them.

Siya, Aadhya, Saba and I have been friends for more than 8 years . We all met during our high school days. And since then we have been inseparable.

Siya Kapoor is the youngest daughter of the Kapoor Family, even if she was born with a silver spoon she was always kind. She is now working as a gynaecologist. A pure and kind soul. That's why we call her baby .

Aadhya Raichand is the sister of the famous hotelier Mr.Abhimaan Raichand. She is the boldest and craziest one in the group. Working as a journalist she always stands for truth. I sometimes wish to be like her, and want to face my problems, but I'm too much of a coward to be like her .

Saba Mariyam was our junior in school, but she is like a little sister to me. She is innocent and was always protected by us . She is very religious and I respect her. She is working as a Urudu teacher in KVM public school.

"Kia..why are you so late?" Aadu asked me and by her tone I knew she was annoyed.

"Sorryyyyyyyyy" I tried to act cute.
"Don't show that face, you look like a pig" you see I told you that Aadu was naughty.
"Acha, sorry...there was traffic... that's why I'm late, otherwise you guys know I was eager to meet you all." I told them.
"It's okay Kia,now tell me how are you guys , it's been so long since we last met " said Saba, always the peace maker in the group.
Then we talked about our life and work and ordered coffee for everyone. As we all have been very much busy with work we didn't get time for meeting each other.

We completed our high school together, but after school we studied in different collages to persuade our dreams. Siya studied medicine from Chennai,while Aadhya and Saba stayed back in Mumbai. I studied business from Delhi,and from then everything changed for me.

"Baby.. now tell us what's the matter, why did you call us so urgently?" asked Aadu.

"Ha , tell us baby." I said

"I...me...I'm.... mujhe...Mari.".- "don't statter and tell us what's the matter?"Aadu interrupted Siya impatiently.
"And who are those guys, why are they looking at us, no specifically you ?"Aadu said while pointing her fingers at the entrance, where two well built men was standing and staring at Siya. They looked scary.

"Aadu , shut up and let her complete first" said Saba.

"They are my bodyguards an-" "why do you suddenly need for bodyguards, is there something going on ?are you okay?" I glared at Aadhu , she can be annoying sometimes.

"Aadhya Raichand, shut up now" Saba said getting irritated.
"Sorry.." Aadu grinned
"I'm getting married" Siya said finally.
"WHAT?" me, Aadu and Saba shouted.
"Guyss.. don't shout" Siya whisper yelled
We looked around and all the people were looking at us as we are some weirdos, we muttered sorry and turned our attention back to Siya who just threw a bomb at us

"You are joking right "? Saba asked.

"Why would I , I'm saying the truth, I'm getting married soon " Siya said.
"How can you do this baby? Why didn't you tell us that you are getting married?"Aadu said dramatically.

" Don't be dramatic Aadu, I only got to know yesterday that I'm getting married , and told you guys today itself. You guys know that I can't hide anything from you." Siya said and it made me stiff.

"Who is our soon to be jiju ?" Saba asked.
Siya blushed and said "Vikram"
"Tell us the full name baby" Aadu said.
"Vikram... Vikram Singh Rathore" she told while blushing.
And it was our turn to surprise again. "What"? we three shouted again.
"Guyss.. please " Siya said. We again turned around and said sorry.
"So you are telling me that you are getting married to your long-term crush?" Aadu asked in amusement.
"Yes." Siya muttered.
"And they are coming to see me tomorrow, I'm so nervous, what if I fall while walking, what if I spill the tea , what if they don't like me?" Siya asked worridly.
"Don't worry too much baby, I know that they will surely love you, afterall who can say no to our cute Siya" Aadu said teasingly.
"So what's the scene about the guards?"I asked while raising my one eyebrow.
Siya turned red all of a sudden and said "Vikram hired them for my safety ".
"Ohhhhh... So protective already...." Saba too joined the teasing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The teasing and jocking lasted for about two hours. We talked about our life and work. It was past eight when I reached home.And I went directly to my room and took a shower and changed into my night suit.I remembered everything about today, I'm grateful for having such a friendship, but I am hiding so many things from them, will they hate me when they get to know about this?. I didn't even tell them about the 'sunflower thing' at office. I know I'm a bad human but today I realised that I'm a very bad daughter, sister and friend too. And it hurts to feel like this.

As I settled on my bed to sleep, I once again thought about the anonymous person, and the note. I sighed and picked up the book from the nightstand and opened the page with bookmark to continue my reading. The love hypothesis is one of my favourite book and I'm reading it for the third time . Reading always helps me to calm down beside those sunflowers and notes.

"Please..... Please.... Karthik, don't do this.... I... Love you..Karthik.. only you.... Please it hurts.... it's dark there....
Don't put me in that room......
Karthik....
Please.....
No.... Don't..... No..... Karrr.....
Aahhhh..... please, I didn't do anything...
Believe me......
Please....
Sorry...........Ammaaa......plea.....se...."

I woke up from my sleep while panting for breath. I don't know when did I fell sleep while reading. Now , after this I cant fall asleep again. A tear slipped from my eye.
When will this nightmares stop... Will I ever be able to tell my family and friends about what happened, will I ever be able to overcome my past... Will I be ever able to live a happy life???

Hey readers,

How are you guys doing?

So here is our second chapter, I know I said I'll give you Abhi's POV, but I thought to give Kainat one more chapter before Abhi. BTW who is this Karthik, and did Kai said I love you to him ? What happened to Kai.???? Who is sending the flowers??

If you want to know more about Kai's past, please do read "His Zaria" and vote, comment, follow and share the story.
Next time it will be Abhi's POV, I promise .

Follow me on IG to know more about the next chapter.

Thankyou
Your author A 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
514K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
460K 17.5K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
764K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...