Vampire Things | Stiles Stili...

Por semicolonsspace

A girl from a vampire nest who so happens to be related to the all-famous True Alpha, Scott McCall. Number! 3... Más

1- This is a new start; Right?
2-I like it here.
3-Supernatural stuff and not the show.
4- I'm smarter
5- Feeding
6- Person 2
7- Blood and Tears
8- Massages and Sleep
9- You're my pepper
10- Never have I ever
11- Peppermint
12- Coward
13- Blood & Polish
14- Shock
15- Tiger & Dove
16- Against the Tree
17- Kill me
18- Anger release
19- Library studying & Celebrations
20- Pretty Boy
21-Perfect Intrusion
22- Trouble with the Brother
23- Sleeping Boy
24- Luring Affection
25- Vampiric Heat Rage
26- Crybaby
28- Blood Ring
29- Ownership
30- Threats & Car rides
31- Bleeding Shark
32- Breakfast & Nightmares
33- Good kind Of-
34-Studying gone wrong
35-For Sylvia
36-Stalemate

27- Jeep Trouble

256 4 0
Por semicolonsspace

The trio walked down the stairs, walking past other students. Chattering traveled around, echoing against the painted brick walls. Stiles and Scott held their backpack straps while Nova's hands were free because she had a shoulder bag. Her arms were linked with Scott while he talked to Stiles about something related to a void. 

Nova examined the two and asked what the void was; Stiles sighed and told her. She nods, listens, and doesn't respond. Someone walks by and she turns and checks them out, Her eyes lingering on the ass a few seconds too long. 

"Did you hear me?" Stiles asks. His eyes were squinting at her, his jaw clenching. He saw her staring at what he thought was a guy's ass, and he did not like it one bit. 

"Yeah, he was like 1000 years old; He possessed you for a few months."

"You seem very unsurprised," Scott snickers with a humorous look slapped on his face. He thought she would be way more surprised. 

"I am," Nova says defensively. She sucks her teeth and continues. "And a part of me was thinking that if he was 1000 years old then maybe he was experienced."

"With what?" Scott's eyebrows furrow, his face full of confusion. He points at a few lockers motioning for them to stop. 

"Sex," Nova shrugs. They stop at the lockers and Nova waits as they get their stuff. Nova didn't have to get into her locker because she preferred to carry little and all of it with her. 

"Are you sexualizing a 1000-year-old evil trickster spirit?" Stiles quizzes once he opens his locker. His hand stays on the locker and leans his weight against it. He looks down at her and she eyes him.

"Stiles, don't even attempt to judge me because you literally sexualize my fangs." She points to her mouth, gesturing her teeth. 

"What?" Scott asks. Nova laughs and runs out of the school. She leans on the jeep waiting for them. She pulls out her phone and puts an earbud in, calming down when the music plays in her ear. 

Stiles and Scott eventually come out, Stiles screaming anxiety. He rubs his neck once he gets to the jeep and gets in. He attempts to start the jeep but it doesn't start. She hops off and props up the hood, looking at the engine as he tries again. "What are you doing?" Stiles yelled out his window.

"Fixing your jeep. Give me some tools." 

Stiles glances at Scott and gets out to get the tools. Nova stands there and examines the jeep before reaching for a tool. She grabs some tools and begins doing stuff that confused the boys. She hums the repeated song as she fixes the jeep. Scott gives up on waiting and sits in the back. Now the parking lot was empty, the only car being the old blue jeep. 

Hands slide onto her waist, holding her. Lips were planted on her neck, "I can't concentrate when you do that, Sti."

"That's the point," He murmurs. "You look pretty fixing my jeep." Nova puts a tool down and glances at her dirty hands. She smiles when an idea crosses her mind. She turns and pulls his chin and kisses him quickly. Her finger smears the black on his forehead and his nose, she laughs at him and he attempts to rub it off. 

"I'm done, it should work now," She says as she slams the hood shut.

Stiles' hands grab her hips once more, locking her in place. Sher legs hit the front of the jeep, and she leans against it. "Do I pay you or somethin'? He whispers. 

She giggles nodding. "I know a few ways that you can pay me with." The jeep horn blows and the couple both jump into the air.

"Stop flirting, you nasty kids! Get in the car!"

Nova smiles and pecks his lips before squeezing out of his hold and running to the front seat. "Let's go to Derek's I miss my brother from another mother!" Nova begs. 

"Is that all you miss?"

Nova scoffs at his attitude. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were white from his death grip on the steering wheel. "Oh, yeah! I totally forgot, I totally miss his long throbbing-"

"Okay, that's enough from you, Nova!"

"What? He fucking started it." Nova threw up her hands in defense, motioning to the man who was driving. 

"To be fair you did look at a guy's ass. That isn't mine."

"I wasn't looking at his! I was looking at the girl next to him!"

"How am I supposed to know?" Stiles defended himself, One of his hands fled off the wheel exaggerating his sentence more. 

Nova looks out the window and then at him like he is dumb. "You ask like a normal person, Mieczyslaw." Her shoulders were tensed, her hands in the air like it was the only thing that made sense to her. 

"Don't use my name like that, Missy, I will stop the car," He eyes from the side and looks back to the moving road. He points his finger at her and he slowly puts it down not wanting to sound that aggressive. 

"Woah, Daddy, calm down," Nova winks at him. "You're giving me serious dad energy and it's weird." The grip on his wheel tightens, he rolls his eyes and ignores her for the time being. Nova smiles to herself at her success. 

They arrive at Derek's building and Nova runs up the stairs to get there before the boys get there. She jumps on Derek's back and grabs his face. "Awww, the little bad wolf!"

"Get off me, you runt," Derek shoves Nova off, and she falls to her feet. Nova runs to Isaac and she bear-hugs him. Her hands were wrapped around his shoulders and he was on her upper back, patting it. She was standing on her tippy-toes due to his height. 

Nova jumps onto the table as Stiles catches up to sit next to her. He was still annoyed it looked like but he sat next to her nonetheless. 

Nova thinks back to Derek's words and she chuckles. "By the way, Hale. I'm not the runt, that insinuates that I'm the weak one in the family. Scott is obviously the weak one. I mean look at these guns." Nova flashes her sharp teeth, making them all grow. An extra row of sharp teeth grows in front of her human ones. Two ones that her usual ones were sharper, her normal set that she uses to feed. 

Stiles points his finger at them, she lets him touch them and her smile widens. His mouth was open, saliva dripping at the edge of his mouth. "You're drooling, tiger." He panics, wipes the drool, and looks to the window, rubbing his face to regather himself. "Your cute face is so hard to be aggravated at," Nova squeezes his cheeks and kisses his nose. 

"You were mad at him like 20 minutes ago," Scott states. 

Nova shrugs like it is obvious. "I'm a girl that doesn't hold grudges; Plus, I wasn't the one that was mad, Stiles was."

"You started it, and the comment about Derek was gross."

"I was teasing! I'd never stoop that low."

"Why am I included in this teenager argument? And what comment?"

"Apparently you have a big dick!"

"Oh, really now?"

"Oh don't let it go to your head, I mentioned that I missed your punk ass because I haven't seen you in a while and he just HAD to say 'Is that all you miss?'" Nova raised her voice, lowering the voice into a guy voice to mock Stiles at the end. 

"Yeah, that sounds like he started it to me," Derek nods, he uncrosses his arms and pats Nova on the shoulder before leaning back onto a pillar. 

"Can we not argue? I wouldn't have let you two date if I knew this was going to happen," Scott yells. 

"We aren't dating," Nova and Stiles say simultaneously. 

Isaac scoffs his head going back with attitude. His arms were crossed and he was sitting on the floor next to the window. "Could have fooled me."

"Isaac my teeth are still out, you sure you wanna do this?"

"Don't threaten me on a good time," Isaac winks. Stiles glares at him, telling him to back off silently. Isaac waves him off and snickers to himself. 

"It wouldn't be that fun, I've already fought you; Your blood doesn't smell that appealing," Nova shrugs. She leans on Stiles' shoulder and her hands warp around his bicep to hold her head in place. 

Isaac looks at the group, silently showing his concern before he lands on Nova. "What's wrong with my blood?"

"You're a werewolf. I tend to like human blood more, so Stiles' blood is definitely more appealing." Stiles gives Nova a knowing look and smirks. He moves her hair out of her face, sliding it behind her ear. Derek examines them and gives a shocked face before playing it off and looking away. 

Started: 9/29/23
Finished: 9/30/23
Last Edited: 9/30/23
Published: 9/30/23
Word Count: 1500

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
91.5K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...