Mr. Lucifer Ms. Princess

Από The_Silent_Whisperer

An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. T... Περισσότερα

G L I M P S E
A E S T H E T I C S
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
P R O L O G U E
1[updated]
2[updated]
3.
4.
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 3
5.
6.
7.
M A I N C H A R A C T E R S
CHARACTER SKETCH PART - 4
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Very Important
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Special appearance.
49.
50.
A/N (important)
51.
52.
Bonus Chapter
A/N
A/N (2)

27.

2.2K 97 34
Από The_Silent_Whisperer

Author's POV

" Are you not done yet?"

A gentle voice startled me. I had just completed writing down my essay which my teacher has given me. He told that they were important assignments that were needed to be done before the final examinations started. It's been almost four days I've attended the classes. The final examinations would start in just like ten days.

I nodded and handed him my assignment. He gave me a charming smile and took the file from my hands.

" Alright class!" He exclaimed.

" I'll grade these papers and hand them back to you guys. Let's just revise our syllabus so that you all can do well in the classes," he says.

Mr. Samarth began teaching as I completely zoned out.

To be honest, from all the people I've met till now, including my family, he seemed to be the most normal one out of them. For instance, Abhimanyu, my father, my grandpa and uncle Mihir are always cold around people. They always have their guards up. Aunt Swati, grandma and Mahira bhabhi are too sweet and aunt Lekha and Shikha bhabhi are too sassy. Most of my brothers are too hyperactive and silly and some are too arrogant. Rishabh is too calm and Vihaan is too careless.

All of Abhimanyu's friends are dramatic except one; Rishi.

Mr. Samarth and Rishi are the only ones who seemed feel have all the emotions like a normal human.

" Alright class! Dismissed," Mr. Samarth dismisses the class with a wave of his hand and began arranging the papers on his desk.

Everyone was out of the classroom in a instant as I struggled to make way for myself.

" Amayra, I need to speak with you for a moment, can you stay back?" Mr. Samarth asks suddenly looking at me.

" Alone." He says, looking at Angel.

Angel looked at me and spoke loudly.

" I'm right outside, call me if necessary."

Her every word was loud and clear to both of us. Something in Mr. Samarth snapped as he looked at Angel sharply.

" Ms. Jones, I think you should have known me better than a man who could hurt or take advantage of a little girl," he said in the same sharp tone.

" Well, we never know sir." Angel replied back curtly as I stood with my mouth agape. I elbowed Angel harshly and signaled her to shut up.

She huffed and went outside the room directly.

Mr. Samarth shook his head as he looked at me gently.

" Amayra," he started in a gentle voice.

" I won't hurt you. Can you please take a seat? It's your free period right? I wanna talk with you about something." He spoke those words as I sat down on the front seat calmly. Even though I was freaking out internally.

What if he really took advantage of me?

I gazed at him in judgement and felt myself loosing up a little when he sat down on his chair.

" So, I've been looking at your performance and I must say you're doing exceptionally good. I can say you're going to ace your examinations this year." He said and I felt myself being happy over his words.

Arhaan is really teaching me well these days. He makes sure that all my topics in every subject is clear.

I smiled a little as he began again, " I know it's not my place to interfere but I've been requested by the authorities to help you with your interacting skills too," he pursed his lips.

I paused for a brief moment.

" If you aren't comfortable, you don't need to. I just wanted to tell you that it would be really good if you could interact more with the students around or teachers. If you want to share anything, you're free to come to me anytime." He says softly.

I clenched my fists as I heard him.

Interact as in how?

By speaking?

I scoffed internally.

So that the people around could abuse me again?

So that they could harass and molest me again?

So that they could chain me up and touch me inappropriately again?

So that I could feel like a dirt again?

No thanks.

Although his words were sincere, who am I to judge them this quickly?

He didn't knew and he didn't mean any harm I know that. But I just couldn't bring myself to talk about this subject again.

I stood up with a bitter feeling in my heart. I didn't bother to acknowledge him as I walked towards the door. When I was just about to head out of the door, I heard him speak again.

" I'm don't know about what exactly happened to you but I know have faced something you shouldn't have, that too in an early age. I'm no one to judge you little girl, but I know you need to open up. If you can't trust anyone, look around yourself and observe, if there's someone around you who is happy when you're happy and couldn't see your tears, then it's worth it."

I stopped as I heard him say that. His words somehow evoked mixed feelings.

" Just think about it, if you have even one person you trust, isn't he or she worthy of the effort? And I can tell that you trust someone, they would be definitely trustworthy."

After a long moment of silence I decided to turn around and asked him about how he can be so sure about it by typing away on my phone.

" You don't trust anyone. So if you trust someone, there's something definitely special about them," he smiled.

" Think about it. Is there really no one who cares for you?"

"Just remember, if you ever need me, I'm always there for you. Even if I'm angry or ignore everyone, you can always count on me. What can I say? I'm a little difficult to handle," Abhimanyu says, scratching the back of his neck.

I looked at the teacher in front of me.

"About my rose," Grandpa said, looking at the rose in his hands.

"It's not more important than you, little princess," he smiled at me softly.

I was shocked.

Do they really love me that much?

I was...happy.

My father chuckled. "That shirt isn't worth my baby's tears, is it?"

They made me feel special.

"If you need anything or anyone bullies you, come to us, alright?"

He looked at me gently.

I nodded my head to him as he nodded back.

They care...

Did I say I didn't like it?

"So little Myra, I've got something for you," Sameer says, handing me a bar of chocolate.

They treated me like a child I was.

There was a large and fierce bruise on my arm there. My skin was already sensitive, and my fair skin would make the slightest of wounds appear. The ladies wasted no time in treating the bruise.

"I'm going to kill that bitch. How dare she touch my daughter?"

Father growled ferociously.

My father was protective of me.

He lifted her chin with my fingers and said, "It's not your fault."

I suddenly looked up at my father with my eyes hopeful.

Really?

Cupping my face, he made me look up at him.

"No one would hurt you, I promise."

He told me sincerely as he watched my red face. I was about to break down. Leaning forward, he hesitantly pecked my head.

Was this not his love?

"My daughter is going to school, huh?"

I saw my father coming towards me as he patted my head. I smiled at him and watched as he crouched down in front of me. He took out a black box from his suit pocket.

"This is for you, darling. I waited for the first day of your school. I waited to drive you there myself. I know I missed it, but it's never too late, right? I am going to drive you to school today."

He said this as his ever-so-emotionless eyes turned red and glossy with emotion. I took out my phone and typed something for him.

My father has always loved me...

"Whatever she told you wasn't true."

Abhimanyu started with a low voice.

"I know you were hurt by her words. But let me tell you one thing: you are not weak; you're not a loser, and we certainly didn't pity you. I won't speak for anyone else but myself, and I want to tell you that it doesn't matter what others think; I love you and I want you in my life. You are my sister, and you're the most important person in my life."

Taking a deep breath, he said, "And it doesn't matter if no one likes you because I promise you that I will be with you until the day I live. You always have my back, no matter what you do. Even if you decide to kill someone, I'm with you."
......

I looked at him in the eye as my heart soared at his care. In a swift motion, he lifted me off my seat and placed me on his lap. He lifted my chin and said, "I don't like to see you crying, Amayra."

Abhimanyu has always been with me.

There are people who do love me.

" I think you do have someone for you, right?" My teacher tilted his neck with a knowing smile on his face.

" Just think about their reaction when you actually open up? Not just only for them, think about yourself. How proud will you be if you could actually overcome your fear and start speaking? Don't you want that sense of freedom too? That you could say whatever you want fearlessly?"

And those were the words that left me wondering.

Part: 2

Amayra Miraya Singhania

I was walking outside the school building only to see Sameer standing in front of me.

" Hey baby Myra, I'm going to come back with you today. I hope you don't mind?" He asks. I nodded to him and watched as he opened the car door for me and gestured me to get inside. I scooted inside and made space for him.

There's one thing about him. He curses like a sailor and is very irresponsible, but with me, he behaves very sweetly.

The car suddenly moved forward and that's when I noticed that the passenger seat was occupied by Ahaan and Armaan had also entered the car in the back with Sameer and me. Kabir was the one driving the car and I wondered where Leah was. She is the one who drives me to and fro.

" Hey baby sis. Here, this is for you." Armaan passed me a chocolate.

It's shocking because even though Armaan was never rude to me and was actually very nice, he is very short tempered and rude to others. He is dramatic too, though.

I took the chocolate and began eating casually, trying not to give away my pleased expression.

" Where are Aarav and Vivaan?" Kabir asked.

" They're going to come back on their own, " Sameer spoke.

Armaan tsked, " Leave them be. They're grumps anyway."

Laughter erupted at his words as everyone agreed.

" It's quite different actually. Aarav is a goofball. He is a very funny, easygoing and sweet person. I don't know why he changed...or when," Kabir spoke in a disappointing voice.

Sameer's gaze snapped at me the moment Kabir said those words and I instantly knew that I was somewhere the reason.

With a bitter smile on my face, I began scrolling through my phone.

Everyone seemed to have felt the change in the atmosphere as no one spoke again the whole ride. As soon as we reached the mansion, I stepped out of the car and ran inside. Entering my room, I threw my backpack on it's desired place and immediately got ready.

When Samarth sir was speaking with me, there was one thing about the whole conversation that disturbed me.

Don't I want to live my life fearlessly?

Yes, I certainly do.

I won't speak with them. No, I don't plan on doing so. But I want to let them in; I want to accept them. Make efforts and show them that I consider them my family. As for Aarav and Vivaan, they can lick each other's feet; I don't care about them. I never did anything wrong with them, so if they treat me this way, they aren't worthy enough to be pacified.

I hop out of my bed and made my way downstairs.

I wanna test them. They always say that they love me and like to pamper me. Let's see if they're going to tolerate me too. I know it's too dangerous, but I want to try my luck. I'm not with Daksh anymore, neither with Nikhil or Neil. I want to see if they are really trustworthy and love me or not.

My teacher has really guided me through this battle. I just have to make my moves. If they aren't what they show, I would just end things and run away again.

I can't let myself be fooled everytime.

" Are you going somewhere Amayra?" Swati chachi asked me.

I nodded to her.

" Whom are you going with?" My grandmother asked gently.

I shook my head.

" No one?"

I shook my head again.

" Wait, Arhaan is here. Why don't you go with him?" I shook my head at my mother's suggestion.

I want to go by myself.

" Do you want me to arrange a driver for you?" She asks again.

I nodded eagerly.

***

I looked outside the front window to see two cars, same as the back. They were here to look after me, like my mother and aunts said.

I sighed and shook my head.

" Where do you want to go ma'am?" The driver asked.

" Take me to the Singhanias' office."

The robotic voice answers.

The driver spoke nothing but sped up a little and drove silently.

" Are you going there to look at the company ma'am?" He asks again.

" No. I'm going to see my father and Abhimanyu."

The driver snapped his eyes in the front view mirror and looked at me. He was surprised, clearly, but didn't ask anything else.

***

After a good half an hour, the car finally stopped in front of the large building. My mouth fell agape as I looked at the giant and lavish building. It looked like it was touching the sky above.

The security let me enter once they were informed that I was a family member. Inside the building, however, I had to go alone. I didn't want anyone coming with me. I want to explore this place and find my father myself.

As I made my way inside, people with formal and professional dresses walked to and fro, attending to their works. I was dressed in a gray hoodie and black pants, immediately feeling out of the place.

I wanted to leave at that very point, but I didn't. Instead, I pushed my luck and walked towards the reception.

I have already prepared my words and held my phone firmly.

The receptionist looked at me up and down, " Why are you here dear? Are you lost?" She asked.

I shook my head and the notes began playing.

" I'm here to meet your president."

As soon as those words were uttered by the device, they people present in the hearing range were looking at me like I'm crazy.

Feeling intimidated, I clutched my phone tightly and looked at the lady. She had an ugly expression on her face.

" Look, don't waste my time. You aren't the prime minister that our president would entertain you. He is a busy man." She spoke harshly and called the security of the building.

Unfortunately, they were not the ones who had let me enter this place.

A man unexpectedly gripped my arm as I froze. I began wriggling out of his hold violently. His grip tightened further, making me whimper silently in pain. When he began dragging me out, a stern voice boomed across the whole place.

" What's happening here!?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

390K 22.7K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
My subconscious desire Από varushi

Γενικό Φαντασίας

1.4M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
Deewana Από Aahaana02

Ρομαντική

328K 27.3K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
Shades of Bonds - ✔ [Completed] #Book2 Από Author_Mishi

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

113K 11.7K 31
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...