The Wandering Wolf.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own p... More

Erik Stark.
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29,
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35
Part 36.
Part 37,
Part 38,
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45,
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58
Part 59.
Part 60.
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63.
Part 64.
Part 65.
Part 66.
Part 67
Part 69.
Part 70.
Part 71.
Part 72.
Part 73.
Epilogue

Part 68.

1.3K 59 14
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik's Pov,

A week later.

Sitting at the large table with my family and closest friends, I release a deep  breath, Sansa is still locked up into her room, and I don't even know what to do with her. She tried to kill my fucking wife out of jealousy, she cut my wife who will now bare the scar of that, she cut my cheek and now I will have to bare that scar. If she wasn't my sister, she would have died for what she's done and accused Dany of.

On top of that Bran isn't Bran anymore he's always saying that he's the three eyed Raven and can't be Lord of anything so the tittle will pass onto Rickon but he wants to march south with us so he can learn more about leading but then there won't be a fucking Stark in WinterFell because I don't even wish to try to keep Arya here she'll have my head.

"The famous thinking face, tell me my wolf what are you thinking about?" Dany asks as she places Robb on my lap, and I give her a shurg as I look at him babbling away.

"Sansa, WinterFell, and you probably pulled me out of what would have come next." I say with a sigh as I slumb further down in my chair.

"And why are you thinking about her?" Dany says with a raised brow and her famous look.

"Not like that it's just if she would have been anyone else we would have had her head but she's my sister and gods I just don't know what to do with her, look at you arm, look at my face. And for WinterFell it's just a Stark must always remain in WinterFell, Arya won't stay, Rickon wishes to come south with us and Bran is talking about being the tree eyed Raven and saying he can't be Lord of anything." I say as I look at her. 

"I can't tell you what to do with your sister, and couldn't your mother stay here?" She asks, and I couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips.

"No, she'll be first in line tomorrow when we start marching."

"If you wish to talk to Sansa then talk to her Erik, I know you better than you know yourself sometimes and I know a part of you wishes to speak with her." Dany says and I give her a hesitant nod.

"Maybe it will help. I'll talk to her after dinner." I soflty say before Robb pulls at lip and a groan leaves my mouth.

"If she hurts you again, I'll make her Drogon's snack, sister or not." Dany states before going back to her dinner.

Leaning over, I place a kiss against her cheek before whispering in her ear.

"Wouldn't expect anything else, and you're hot when you're making treats, my dragon."

........

Walking towards the door of Sansa, I see the two unsullied standing outside of it, and I give them a nod before they open the door.

Slowly walking in, I see Sansa looking outside of her window, and I close the door behind me before her head turns in my direction. 

"She let you off her leash." Sansa says with a bite, and I raise my brow.

"God's Sansa, she's my wife, and you pulled a knife on her! You cut her arm, you cut my face, and the first thing you say after weeks is that." I bite back, and she scoffed at my words.

"She took yo -" She starts before I cut her off.

"I was never yours! I'm your brother, nothing more, and I will never be more! God's Sansa, if you were anyone else, you would have been dead for what you've done and said!" 

"And this is any better! Being locked up in my room for months like I'm your prisoner!" She yells back, and I run my hand through my hair.

"What do you wish for me, Sansa? I can't give you  what you  want and event if it wasn't for Dany I still couldn't your my sister nothing more. She's the one who said I should speak to you, and now it feels like we have a yelling match. Once we've marched out of WinterFell you will be able to leave your room a Stark must always remain in WinterFell and untill Rickon returns that will be you but do not play games with me some men loyal to me will stay behind if you try to do anything against me or my wife you will not live to see another day." I say before walking towards the door again.

Feeling her hand grab mine harshly, she spins me around, and before I even know it, her lips crash against mine while my eyes widen, and I take a step away from her.

"Erik, please don't go." She says with teary eyes, and I quickly walk out of the room before practically running down the cold and dark corridor.

...............

Laying with my head on my paws, I just stare at the small pond while the moon shines bright.

Gods she fucking kissed me and now ill have to tell Dany who will either have my head or that of Sansa's, I just don't get why she can't accept that I'm happy? Shouldn't she be happy for me, Rickon is happy for me, Arya is happy for me, even Bran, I think? 

Hearing steps come my way, my ears perk up, and soon I see Dany walk over.

"It went that well?" She asks as she sits down on the rock next to me, and I lay my head on her lap.

"Clearly, it didn't if you've been out here for hours. Also, I think the whole of WinterFell heard the two of you yelling." Dany softly says as she runs her hand through my fur.

"Now change back and talk to me Erik." She orders after a couple of minutes and I release a sigh before changing back and laying my head now on her lap.

"She kissed me." I mumble and I just feel her whole body tensing up.

"I didn't kiss her back, I stepped away and walked out the room. I'm sorry for giving her the chance she just took me by suprise." I continue and I feel her hand run through my hair.

"You're quite handsome. What will you do about her Erik? She can't continue to keep doing things like this. Even if she is your sister, it's not an excuse."

"I know it's just I've lost my father. I've lost my brother Robb, Jon was driven mad by jealousy. I just don't wish to lose another family member. She will be temporary Lady of WinterFell untill Rickon has returned with mother, we will leave people we trust here if she tries anything she will be put in her room agian untill I will sentence her to death." I whisper as I wrap my arm around her.

"I'm sorry for getting you in this mess." Dany breaths out, and I snap my head up in her direction before grabbing her chin.

"Don't ever say you're sorry, it's always been you Dany in this life in the life we've had 8000 years ago. You and me, that's how it's always was supposed to be. I've never loved a woman and gods. I'm glad I never did, but that changed when I met you."

Leaning up I connect my lips with her and she soon kisses me back before I place my hand on her hip.

"We aren't going to fuck in the godswood." Dany states as she pulls away with a smirk and I release a whine.

"But our children are in our room." I whine out and she pats my cheek before standing up.

"Sucks to be you, now cover your cock and let's go to bed." She says before walking away with a sway in her hips.

"Wouldn't mind you sucking me." I mumble under my breath as I get up, and she looks over her shoulder with a raised brow.

"I'll think about it, now get your ass into bed."

The Next Day.

Releasing a groan as I feel lips around my cock I snap my eyes open and see my beautiful wife between my legs with my cock in her mouth.

"God's Dany." I groan out as my eyes roll in the back of my head as I feel my balls already begin to tighten, what it's been months! She's pregnant and isn't in the mood much .

As she pushes my cock deeper into her mouth I soon hit the back of her troath and I couldn't stop the groan that left my lips as my hand flies into her hair and I push her further down.

Feeling her gag around me, I couldn't stop myself as my balls empty in the back of her troat with a loud moan.

Shooting the last of my cum into her mouth as she gags around me again I let go of her head as I release a shaky breath.

Looking towards Dany I see her take my cum off the side of her mouth with her finger before sucking it off.

"You taste good. Now go get ready. We are riding out soon." She says as she slaps my thigh before getting up.

.............

Mounting my horse, Dany soon rides next to me with a smirk on her face.

"I've got something made for our men." She says, and I raise my brow at her words.

"Just follow me, my wolf." She says and we start riding out the gate and soon a big smile forms on my face as I see the banners with the Stark and Targaryen symbol, they are both equal size no one covering the other.

"Have I ever said that I love you?" I say with my smile as i turn my head in her direction.

"Maybe once or twice, but it won't hurt if you say it again." She says, and I give her a nod.

"I love you, Daenerys  Stormborn of the hourse Targaryen."

"Formal, but I love you too, Erik of the house Stark."

Authors Note,

We are marching ladies and gentlemen!! Leave a vote and comment. Also Sansa don't kiss your brother we will have Targaryen incest in another book! Not Stark in this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 446 38
The young former Princess Visenya, and now Maegelle Targaryen, after the death of King Robert I Baratheon can finally come to King's Landing without...
Flayer By Reed

Fanfiction

497K 13.9K 58
Ramsay Bolton has taken Winterfell. As the son of the Warden of the North, his only hope of keeping Winterfell is by having a Stark by his side... Sa...
9.7K 362 14
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐂𝐄 ❝ 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚! ❞ IN WHICH; Robert Baratheon's daughter gets...
651K 17.1K 26
Willa Frey's beauty has been heard of throughout all the Seven Kingdoms. Everyone wants her, especially Prince Joffrey. The problem? She is in love...