Part 42.

Erik's Pov,

'We need to stop." Daenerys moans out as I slowly thrust into her while my teeth soflty bite her neck.

"No." I groan out as I harden my thrusts while her nails dig into my back as she arches into me.   

Feeling her start clenching around me, I lean my forehead against hers as I twitch inside of her.

Gods, she's so beautiful! How she moans my name, how her body shiver as I place a kiss behind her ear, how she releases a small giggle when you bite down on her left collarbone. And she's all mine, my wife, my dragon, my Dany from this day till the day this earth dies.

As her moans increase, she starts to clench harder around me, and I feel myself twitch inside of her as I low growl leaves my lips while sweat runs down my body.

"I'm gonna put our baby in you." I groan out before my hips buck forward and I cum deep inside of her.

"Erik!" She yells as  her nails break skin on my back as she trembles underneath me and not even 5 seconds later she cums around me.

"God's, I could continue all day." I groan out through heavy breaths as I ride us both tough our orgasms as my lips wrap around her nipple.

"N-no more, Erik." Daenerys whimpers as she pushes me back by my shoulders. "But how else am i gonna make you have our child?" I ask with a raised brow as I lift my head up and let our eyes meet.

"By making sure my downstairs area still works, we've been going at it for hours, my wolf." She says, and  well, the sun is already up.

"Yeah, because I can't get enough of my beautiful wife." I say before placing a kiss on her addictive lips. 

"And still we need some rest, now come here and hold your wife." She says, and i pull out of her, making a moan  leave  both of our lips at the feeling.

Laying my head on her chest, she wraps her arms around me, and a satisfied groan leaves my lips.

"I love you." I whisper as she draws random patterns on my back.

"And I lov-" She starts before a knock is heard on the door.  Why can't I enjoy my day with my wife in our bed!

"It better be good!" I yell, and soon Mother walks into my chambers as I pull the fur over my ass.

"Jon led the Wildings into the gates. We tried to stop him, but he said it was on your orders." Mother says, and I shoot up with a raises brow.

"Excuse me?" I say as I get out of bed and quickly put a pair of trousers on before marching out of my chambers.

I'm over here enjoying being a newly wed and he takes the opportunity to let the Wildlings into the gates has he lost his fucking mind?!

It's already enought trouble to keep the peace between everyone! We are still waiting for the men to come to WinterFell. Soon, we will marh south.

Practically storming outside in my trousers I see said Wildlings in the courtyard and I shake my head.

"Jon Snow!" I practically yell at the top of my lungs and he walks over to me, grabbing him by his sleeve I drag him away from the people and into the armory before showing him against the wall.

"You've lied to the Wildlings, you took the opportunity that I was with my wife to lead them into the gates! And if I now turn them away I'm the liar!" I bite his way as my jaw clenches.

"There are children out there! The sick and elderly and you would have let them die out there!" He bites back and I slam him against he stone wall pulling a groan from him lips.