Part 63.

Daenerys Pov,

The Next Day.

I wish I could say dinner with the Stark family has been pleasant, and mostly, it has but
Lady Sansa has been  continuing to glare in my direction.  Or whispering to her sister Arya while looking at me.

Between me and Lady Sansa, there has always been tension, and it's because I'm married to Erik that I have carried his children, and now I'm agian carrying his child.  She wishes to have him she always has from what I've been told, and maybe if they had both been Targaryen that would have happened but outside of my family it's seen as a sin, a abomination when siblings wed eachother.

And we are happy together, me and Erik. Sometimes, like right now, where he has been gone for over 2 months, I wish to feed him to the dragons, but I know why he left, just like I know he's also coming back. 

"Enough, Sansa." Arya whisper yells to her sister while I lean back in my chair with my cup of wine.

"No, you can't believe it's truly his?! He's been gone for months, and she ends up with   child ." Sansa whisper yells, and all heads turn in her direction.

"Enough, Sansa,go to your room." Lady Stark says with wide eyes, but her daughter doesn't want anything to do with it.

"No, you can't possibly believe that it's his. She's been using him all this time!" Sansa almost yells as she shoots up from her chair while my jaw clenches at her words.

"I love Erik, and I would never lay with another man. I think it's better if you leave until you have calmed down." I say trough gritted teeth as she sends a glare my way.

"Love?! What do you know about love? You're using him, and the child you're carrying is a bastard!" She yells, and I shoot up as more anger starts to consume me.

"I could have your tongue for what you're saying, but because Erik loves you as a sister, I will not. Do not let it happen again, Lady Sansa." I bite her way, and she just scoffs at my words.

"Yes, the mad Targaryen's, your father was mad, the beggar king was mad with claiming what should have been his, it will only be a matter of time before you'll follow. And when you do, Erik will see you for what you truly are." She says with a smirk as she walks over to me, and we come face to face.

"Sansa Enough!" Lady Stark yells as   Sansa and I  are shooting daggers at each other.

"I will not entertain this behavior longer, Erik will  hear of this when he returns, for he is my husband and your king." I say as I turn around and  start walking away.

"No, Sansa, stop!" Arya yells, and I quickly turn around to grab her wrist only to come face to face with a dagger pointed at my face.

"You've gone too far." I say with wide eyes as we both continue to push while my hand tightly holds her wrist while tears leave her eyes.

"I? What have I done but only love a man? You feel so  entitled to everything in this world." She says with tears as we continue to struggle to get the upper hand.

"Sansa Enough." Lady Stark yells as a circle is formed around us by them.

"Entitled to the Iron Throne, entitled to the North and entitled to Erik. He was supposed to be mine, and you stole him." Sansa says as her eyes glare daggers into mine.  

"You stole him from me, and now you got a bastard growing in your stomach." Sansa bites my way.

"Exhausting, wasn’t it? Hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness. But now they see you as you are, " I say before  a voice makes both of our eyes widen.