The Wandering Wolf.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own p... More

Erik Stark.
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29,
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35
Part 36.
Part 37,
Part 38,
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45,
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58
Part 59.
Part 60.
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63.
Part 64.
Part 65.
Part 66.
Part 67
Part 68.
Part 69.
Part 70.
Part 71.
Part 72.
Part 73.
Epilogue

Part 53.

2K 97 15
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik's Pov.

Seeing Jon grab his sword, he does some swings with it while I briefly look in the direction of Dany.

"Some have called me the greatest swordsmen they've ever seen. Do you really think you can win this Erik." Jon states, and I let my hate filled eyes meet his arrogant ones.

"You were my brother, but now I will make sure both of your names will be erased from history. " I bite his way as I see Petyr grab a knife and point it at Dany's stomach.

"Funny, I was going to say the same about you. Now, put down your sword before I open her up and rip your child out." Petyr says, and Dany's teary eyes meet mine, making me throw my sword on the ground.

Releasing a snarl in his direction, Jon puts the tip of his sword against my chest with a smirk on his face.

"Kneel for the true king." Jon says, and  i slowly  l get down on my knees while my eyes move over to Dany, who's letting out silent sobs.

"P-please! I'll make you ill give you the Iron throne just do -" She pleads with him as his sword points at my chest.

"Silence! You'll marry me either way, I'll let your baby take one breath before I'll kill it, and after that, you'll produce my heirs." Jon cuts her off.

What have we ever done for him to go this mad?! Sure, Mother gave him a hard time, but this! This is just madness. He's talking about my wife like she's a cheap broodmare!

"You had everything I ever wanted, gods how he looked at you like you where his most prized possession. How many nights I wished he looked at me like that." Jon says, and I scoff at his words.

"My father would turn around in his grave if he knew all the thing -" I start before he throws a harp puch against my jaw, making my head wip to the side.

"Stop this!" Dany cries out as I spit the blood out on the ground. "My father was supposed to be a king, and now I will." Jon says as his sword slowly starts to dig into my chest, and I grind my teeth together to hold back the groan that tried to leave my lips.

"You're not a king. You'll always be a bastard. Your mother wasn't Lyanna Stark because you have no proof, your mother is a cheap whore." I say with a grin on my face and as I see anger cloud his eyes he brings his sword up.

As he brings it down, I  quickly roll to the side, making it fly into the wooden ceiling before a loud snarl is heard.

Seeing Shadow tackle Petyr Baelish into the ground as painend screams leave his lips, I kick Jon's foot from underneath him, making him fall over before jumping up.

"Now you're mine." I say as I grab Jon by his neck and slam my fist against his face, hearing the screams of Petyr die down I send a kick against Jon's chest before grabbing him by his hair and dragging him over to the spiral staircase.

"Ow, Jon Snow, I wish I  could be as honorable as my father right now, but I won't. I'll make sure you'll feel pain before you take your last breath." I say before trowing him down the stairs.

Quickly walking over to Daenerys, I grab her cheeks and look her face over with worried filled eyes.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you in any way?!" I frantically asks her as my eyes move over her face.

"I-im fine, just get me out of here, Erik." She says andni give her a nod before looking around for the key that belongs to the cuffs.

"Baelish had them." Dany says, and I quickly walk over to the body of Baelish, who has his troath completely ripped out.

Moving my hands over his pocket, I soon feel the key, and I quickly take it out before walking over to Dany and undoing the cuffs.

"I knew you would come." She says as her arms wrap around me while mine pull her more into me by the back of her head.

"It's oke, I'm here. Nothing is gonna happen to either of you." I soflty say as my hand moves through her hair.  

"Nothing like this will ever happen again I promise you." I  whisper before placing a longing kiss on the top of her head.

Gods, now I have her in my arms again. I never want to let her go. It's all my fault, I should have dealt with Jon earlier. I never should have let Petyr Baelish into WinterFell and I fucking should have gone to bed that evening.

"Hey, look at me. What happened wasn't your fault." Dany says as she grabs my chin and lets our eyes meet.

"But it i-" I start before she cuts me off by placing her lips softly against mine.  As i pull her almost impossibility closer to me, I releas a breath I  didn't know I've been holding.

I'm just scared that if I let go of her, she'll be gone again. And I don't want to live in the world without her. She's like the air that fills my lungs, the blood that flows through my veins, as if I was put on this world to love her. That every breath I take is for her.

"You came for us, Erik. we are safe." Dany whispers as I lesb my forehead against hers for a second.

"I'll always come for you, Daenerys Stormborm, but now I'm gonna kill someone. I've called brother for too long." I say as I pull away from Dany and pull Jon's sword up, looking if over I raise my brow.

"This is Valyrian steel." I say before looking to the white wolf pummel. "Not the time." Dany says, and I quickly nod my head.

"Just stay behind me, oke." I say as we start walking down the stairs while I have the sword in hand, beheading him would be a kindness he hasn't deserved.

Stepping out of the tower, I couldn't stop the smirk that made its way on my face as the dragons and dire wolves have completely circled Jon Snow.

"Aye, the irony, wasn't he just yelling he was the son of a dragon and a wolf. Look at this, it seems as if they don't really care about if that's true or not." I say with a grin as I walk through the snow over to Shadow.

"What do you say Shadow you guys must be hungry after our long journey? " I ask, making the wolves snarl in his direction.

"Drogon, what do you say?" Dany asks the large dragon who screeches in Jon's direction with the other dragons.

"I'll take the black again!" Jon yells as he frantically looks around him at all the animals snarling or roaring his way, and I couldn't stop the laugh that left my lips.

"Ow, Jon, you should know that I can deny that request. And you think that after you took my wife! Said you would kill my child after it took its first breath! Conspired behind my back to call yourself King of the Seven Kingdoms without any proof of the nonsense you've been yelling! And saying you would use my wife as an heir machine, I'll let you live!" I bite his way before taking some steps forward.

"A trial by combat than!" He yells, and I couldn't stop the smirk that grew on my face.

"Fine, my champion,Frost." I say with a shrug as I point at the large ice dragon who screeches at Jon.

"You against me, or are you too scared!" Jon yells, and I grab a sword from a dead guard before throwing it his way.

"As you wish Jon Snow." I state as I do some practice swings the Valyrian sword around

"That's my swo-" He starts, and I give him a shrug. "Not anymore, and after I've sliced your head off with it, the wolves and dragons can have your bones. Quite ironic, he thinks he's the son of a Stark and a Targaryen gets eaten by the beasts of their signals."

As he swings his sword at me, I simply block if before throwing my fist against his nose, making him stuble back. 

Great, let's make his anger fuel his movements.

"And here I thought you had gotten training, must have missed my mi-" I start before he trows angry swing after swing my way that I block before nicking his cheek.

Advancing at Jon, I throw my own attacks his way, and as our swords meet, I lean forward and slam my forehead harshly against his.

"You don't deserve anything you have!" Jon yells my way as he swings. He got my head, and i parry his attack before grabbing his sword out of his hand and pointing them both at him.

"I win." I say with a scoff before looking at him.

"You were our brother, did my mother treat you differently than her children? Yes, she did. Did Sansa give you a hard time when we were younger? Yes. But you had no reason to do what you've done. My father loved you, he cared about you, fed and clothed you. And this is how you dare to repay him? Gods, you've always acted like a sad puppy, but you had everything we had except for our titles, and it just wasn't enough for you." I begin as I look at him with hate .

"You had the nerve to take my pregnant wife! I was your brother! But now you are nothing to me, and you will remain nothing. I don't give a horses shit if what you've been told is true because your actions have let to your dead Jon Snow." I say before turning around and walking toward Dany.

"I'm your brother! You can't  do this!" Jon yells, and u shake my head as I close my eyes for a second.

"You're not my brother anymore." I say as my back keeps facing him.

Looking at Shadow, I give him a nod, and soon he flies forward with the other dire wolves. Letting the snow fall around us, the screams of Jon mix together with the snarls and roars of the wolves.

As not long after the screams die down I slowly turn around to see the man I've called brother for many years completely ripped apart.

"Burn him before the Night King makes him come back, and he'll start  haunting us all," I soflty say to Rhaegal, who steps forward and burns what ever remained of him.

"I'm sorry that you had to do that." Dany soflty says, and I shake my head as I drop the swords into the snow and wrap my arms around her.

"He wasn't my brother anymore, I'm just sorry you had to go tough that." I whisper as I hold her close against me.

"It's over. Let's go to WinterFell now." Dany whispers, and I place a kiss against the top of her head.

"I'm glad to be with you again. You're my home, Daenerys Stormborn."

Authors note,

Jesus, this took me some time😅😅 I hope you guys like it. Leave a vote and comment. And fy Jon Snow 👋🏼👋🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 505 43
The North has always endured. They had survived the Long Night, they had resisted the might of the Andals. The North had also toppled the Targaryens...
158K 5K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
17.8K 379 24
Alana Baratheon is the eldest child between King Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. When Alana turned 9 she was promised to Robb Stark, the eldes...
40.5K 1.1K 33
Joanna Lannister, Tywin Lannister's youngest, is a bastard. Even being named a true Lannister after proving herself as a child, the young lady is sti...