Emerald Sea (MCUx HP)

By BunnyWeasley23

"Let me see if I'm understanding all this correctly." "Ok...?" "Not only are you a witch but you're a descend... More

Face Claims // Oc Info
Marauders Era Face Claims
Other Face Claims
0.0: The Beginning
0.1: Loki's hEir
0.2: Little Green Gemstones
0.3: Listening the the Raindrops
0.4: So, Sorry About Your Mum...?
0.5: Future Wife...Not Likely
0.6: Seeing Dragons and Talking Snakes
0.7: My Father's Fall From Grace
0.8: Magic School Bus(Train)
0.9: I'm a Snake...Hiss Hiss...Bitch
1.0: The First Day's Always Weird
1.2: New Seeker
1.3: Trolls and Shared Delusions
1.4:Spend Christmas With Me?
1.5: Matching Pajamas and Movie Marathons
1.6: Talks about Dads and Old Trees!
Author's Note/ Emerald's Lullaby
1.7: The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer
1.8:Mirror Mirror On The Wall
1.9:Girls Day... No Boys Allowed
2.0: Rainbow Pumpkin Disaster Punch
2.1: Sneak Out With Me?
2.2: The Word 'Father' Rots In My Mouth
2.3:I Enjoy Being Occasionally Poetic
2.4: My Tears Make The Waves That Drown Armies
2.5: Nobody Smart Plays Fair / That's The Game
2.6:New York, New York It's The City Of Dreams
2.7:Help Lessen The World's Load
2.8:Save The World, But Be Back In Time For Dinner!
2.9:Press, Press, Press, Press, Avengers Dont Need More Press
3.0:Birthday Cake and Swimming in a Lake
3.1: Summer Sun
3.2:Malfoy Manor
3.3: Book Shop Blues
Through the years/Slytherin
3.4: Magic Car Vs. Tree
3.5: Written On The Walls
3.6: Quidditch and Secret Chambers

1.1: That's The Golden Boy...Him?

147 8 0
By BunnyWeasley23

"I didn't say History of Magic was useless, I simply said I'd prefer to take Arithmancy instead." I defended myself with a shrug. Don't get me wrong, I love history. I love learning about the past and why things are the way that they are. But if all you do is pay attention to history, eventually history is going to repeat itself.

"But it's not even required." Daphne pointed out as we sat in Potions waiting for Snape.

"You can take more than just required classes you know?...Well not in first year but eventually." I shrugged. I planned to fill my schedule as best I can with just about every class. I wanted to be well prepared for whatever comes next and the best way to do that is to learn everything I could while I had the chance.

"She's right, you can never be too smart. That's what my mum has always said." Blaise smiled leaning forward as he sat at the table behind me with Theo. Our conversation was cut off by the sound of the door slamming open and professor Snape walking in.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few..." He paused to look at Draco who smiled at him.

"...who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper..." Snape continued before his eyes landed on some to my right. I quickly turned my head to see Harry frantically writing something down. Hopefully notes on what Snape was saying but I wasn't sure.

"...in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough... to not... pay... attention." A girl with beautiful dark hair, freckles and tan skin immediately nudges Harry, finally making him look up to the Professor. Snape then walks to where he can speak to Harry more properly.

"Mr. Potter. Our... new... celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" The girl beside him raised her hand as Harry shrugged. I sort of felt bad for him, I mean he didn't grow up with magic. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even know he was a wizard until a few months ago given what Regulus told me about Lily's family. Hell I met them breifly and I thought they were awful

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?" Snape asked and the girl beside his raised her hand again.

"I don't know, sir." Harry muttered nervously, his eyes shifting around the room before locking with mine. I attempted to give him the answer by mouthing 'a goat's stomach'. But I don't think he understood it.

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfbane?" Snape asked

"I don't know, sir." Harry sighed looking down at the table in front of him. I could hear Theo snickering behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything. Is it, Mr. Potter?" Snape sneered

"Clearly, Hermione knows. Seems a pity not to ask her, or did you just not want to know the answer? It is the first day of class after all. I suppose it is your job to teach us...not the other way around. " Harry sassed with a sudden confidence that shocked me. Scattered laughter filled the room as I shared a look with Draco.

"Silence!" Snape yelled before glaring at Harry who had a bored look on his face as his friends around him continued to laugh.

Snape then walks over to his desk, before looking up at the girl beside Harry.

"Put your hand down, you silly girl. Now, for your information Potter, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." Snape explained as the room went quiet. All of us waiting for one of them to speak.

"Well?" Snape asked looking around the room.

"Why aren't you all copying this down?" The professor asked as he begins to make a not of something on his desk.

"And Gryffindors, note that five points will be taken from your house... for your classmate's cheek."

🐍⚜️🐍

Some Time Later

"I have to be honest...Harry Potter? Kind of rude right?" Pansy asked sitting next to me in the Great Hall. I was working on the homework we'd already been assigned and glancing at Enzo every so often. The boy had been copying my notes down since he somehow managed to forget to take any one the first day of class!

"I think he's cool!" Theo smirked

"Of course you do, you think everyone is cool." Draco scoffed causing us to laugh as Theo shook his head in protest.

"No, I only think cool people are cool."

"Sure whate-"

"Three essays! It's only the first day and we already have three essays." Mattheo groaned as he came over to sit down followed by Blaise and Daphne.

"Oh it's not so bad. I've already written two of them." I shrugged my shoulders, still working on writing the third one.

"Well...I know who I'm cheating off of this year." Blaise joked holding up one of my completed essays and beginning to read it to himself.

"Not a chance Zabini." I laughed shaking my head and taking my essay back. Our conversation was interrupted by a loud bang coming from Gryffindor table. I looked over to see a cloud of smoke surrounding Seamus Finnigan, that kid has been blowing stuff up all day.

"Ooo mails here!!" Daphne cheered as several owls flew into the great hall

I watched as my grandmother's owl Koda fly over and drop three packages and an envelope in front of me. I laughed when I noticed that two of the packages were for Draco and Theo.

"These are for you." I smiled handing each of them their packages.

"Yay! I bet it's cookies." Theo cheered when he saw it was from Nana.

"Who made you cookies?" Mattheo asked shocked as most of the first year Slytherin's only received a short letter.

"Nana! She's honestly the best." Draco bragged opening his package with a wide smile. We each got Nana's homemade cookies, a blanket, a Slytherin stuffie, a Slytherin scarf, chocolates, and a candle.

"I know it's not much but I thought it could help you feel at home. I'm so proud of you and know you'll do great things. Just don't forget to call me if you ever need anything. Love, Nana." Theo read happily eating one of his cookies and offering one to Pansy.

"I want cookies and happy notes!" Mattheo muttered sadly

"Ask Nana, she'll probably 'adopt' us all by the end of the year." Draco joked but there was so much seriousness in what he'd said.

"I'll write her and ask her to make you guys cookies too." I smiled happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 10.7K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
77.3K 2K 25
UNDER EDITING (Watch the Book Trailer here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA26KjxUNzI ) You will be mine...And mine alone...Do you understand? ...
4K 156 49
"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧�...
247K 6.7K 97
At 7 she was found covered in dirt by a god and brought to Asgard At 8 she taken by hydra At 9 they discovered her powers At 11 she saw a tabby cat...