Mermaid doesn't want to work...

De Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Mai multe

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Untitled Part 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 Extra: Opening gifts
Chapter 162 Extra: Wishing Tree

Chapter 43

191 6 0
De Demens88c

The food court is too long and there are too many people hawking.

Jiang Yuan controlled the wheelchair and walked a certain distance. He wanted to try everything, but unfortunately after eating seven or eight of them, the character in the game became full.

Can't eat anymore.

I really can't eat anything.

Jiang Yuan stared at a cute bunny head ice cream in the window with some resentment.

"Would you like to try it? It's strawberry flavored, and it also increases attack speed."

The boss looked at Jiang Yuan with a smile, "They are limited edition. These are the last two left. They will be gone once they are sold out."

Jiang Yuan: "!"

Although reason tells Jiang Yuan that he should not buy it again, this is a strawberry-flavored rabbit head - and the most important thing is that it is limited edition! And there are only two left!

Who can say no to inexpensive, limited-edition products in games?

nobody--

Jiang Yuan: "Buy!"

When the package was filled to the brim, at a glance, it was all filled with all kinds of food, and there were no spaces left. Jiang Yuan felt happy and planned to hand in the task.

He controlled the wheelchair and had just arrived at the junction of the slums and the city. Before he could cross the river, he saw a small cannonball rushing towards him from a distant street. That person was the NPC who sent the mission before—— There is also the word "Xuan Ren" written on his head.

Apparently that's his name.

The other party did not come directly to Jiang Yuan, but stopped at the bridge of the river.

He originally wanted to try to get on the bridge, but he quickly retracted his feet, as if he was afraid of something.

In the end, Xuan Ren didn't go up. Instead, he hid half of his body next to the big rock and looked at Jiang Yuan eagerly.

Um?

Are you so hungry that you can't even stand up?

Jiang Yuan observed the NPC named Xuan Ren.

Indeed, looking at the skinny and sallow appearance of the other party, it was obvious that he had not eaten well since he was a child - he could not see clearly in the dark room before, but now standing in the sun, Jiang Yuan felt that this NPC was quite pitiful, a bit like Jiang Yuan did back then. One of the girls who was sponsored by Yuan to go to school...

He felt a little compassion in his heart, and just halfway across the bridge, he took out a piece of baked and fragrant chicken cake from the package.

Visible to the naked eye, the boy's eyes widened slightly, full of shock and surprise.

The wheelchair finally crossed the river.

Jiang Yuan took the initiative to hand over the chicken cake: "Take it first." He said, "I also bought a lot of delicious food for you. I will put it at your home and you can try it all."

The NPC named Xuan Ren was startled and his lips moved.

He put his hands behind his back and stared at Jiang Yuan with his dark, heavy eyes, his gaze filled with inquiry.

Jiang Yuan: "Huh? You don't like eating?"

Xuan Ren suddenly stretched out one of his hands to take it, his voice tight: "Thank you."

"No need to thank you, it's just a task, everyone gets what they need." Jiang Yuan replied casually.

He went to get the drink in the package again.

As for the other food, it's not convenient to put it all out now. Let's wait until we get to Xuan Ren's home before giving it to him.

Jiang Yuan was thinking in his mind, and when he looked up, he found that the boy in front of him was holding a plate in one hand, and with the other hand he was holding a soft steamed chicken cake and stuffing it into his mouth. He was gobbling it up.

Although his face looked dusty and dirty, his hands were very clean. The nails on his fingers seemed to have been chewed out. They were somewhat bumpy but not long.

Jiang Yuan: "Don't worry, no one is grabbing it."

He looked around and said, "Go back to your place first?"

——Unlike the bustling urban area, there were not many NPCs and not many players in the slums, but Jiang Yuan felt that there were malicious eyes staring at them.

Weird and scary.

In front of him, in just a few seconds, Xuan Ren had already eaten most of the chicken cake. His face was reddened and his mouth was too busy to speak, so he had to nod quickly.

Jiang Yuan handed over the drink again: "Be careful of choking."

Watching Xuan Ren receive the drink, Yu finally realized that there were tears in the corners of the child's eyes. His eye bubbles were a bit swollen and his eyes were as red as rabbits, as if he had cried just now.

Um?

Why are you crying?

Jiang Yuan couldn't help but ask, "Did someone bully you?"

The boy suddenly choked.

Seeing this, Jiang Yuan felt that he must have guessed correctly.

He sighed and said seriously: "I'm only level 1 now, so I can't help you get revenge. When I get to a higher level in the future, I'll help you fight the person who bullied you."

Xuan Ren: "...Okay."

His eyes averted for a moment, "Brother, let's go back first."

Jiang Yuan responded. Before leaving, as soon as the wheelchair moved, his eyes suddenly noticed a flash of light in the grass beside him.

He raised an eyebrow.

Soon, the two returned to the door of the dilapidated room before. Glancing at the threshold, Jiang Yuan said, "I won't go in. You take these." As he spoke, he took out three or four items of food in one breath, but saw that Xuan Ren did not reach out.

The boy, who looked to be only six or seven years old, had his eyes glued to the food in Jiang Yuan's hand, as if he was a little eager, but in the next second, his face changed, and he suddenly took a half step back and said loudly: "I...I don't have any money! "

While speaking, he stared at Jiang Yuan.

This man is always sitting in a wheelchair, but people can't take their eyes away.

He has long white hair, but he doesn't look old. He looks like a fairy descended from the sky...

Xuan Ren looked dazed for a moment.

Of course he knew that two copper coins couldn't buy a cake made from fine flour, which tasted very soft, as if he was eating a cloud-like chicken cake, nor could he buy a drink that tasted sweet and had large pieces of fruit pulp in it, but he I'm so hungry.

And it was this person who handed it to him on his own initiative...

Even if you ask him for money now, he will definitely not have it!

Xuan Ren's face became tense. The next second, Jiang Yuan shook his head and said, "No money, these are all for you."

Xuan Ren: "..."

deliver?

Xuan Ren suddenly raised his head.

......for free?

Why? He had already taken advantage of this man, so why should he give him food?

Xuan Ren's eyes immediately turned red.

His eyes were fixed on Jiang Yuan's face for a long time, and finally he said a small "hmm".

After passing all the food, the system prompts that it is finally late, and a "ding" sound indicates that Jiang Yuan has completed the task, 50 experience points have been received, and he has been upgraded to level 2.

Jiang Yuan's eyes narrowed.

good!

Today's hard work has been completed!

Next comes relaxation time.

Jiang Yuan controlled the wheelchair and turned around to leave. Before leaving, he thought of something and took out a pink rabbit head ice cream from the package: "Here, please eat. This is a limited edition ice cream from the food court, very rare!"

Xuan Ren was startled, but this time he didn't shirk it, but took it with both hands.

Jiang Yuan was in a good mood and left humming an off-key tune. He was about to find a place to stay and stare at the scenery and fish in a daze. When he passed by the grass beside the previous bridge, he remembered something. The wheelchair stopped slowly, and he tried to lean over and take a look, and found that there was a rusty knife in the grass.

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Jiang Yuan recalled all the abnormal behaviors of Xuan Ren just now and understood instantly.

Damn it, the bad guy is me! ?

...I kill myself.

Jiang Yuan immediately touched the ground with his toes.

And it's so dangerous. He thought to himself, if he came back a little late and was found by this NPC in the middle, wouldn't he be stabbed directly without waiting for him to explain?

hiss--

So scary!

In this game, even children as young as seven or eight are so cruel? Can it really pass the trial?

The whole fish on the edge of the river was greatly shocked.

But it's just a game after all.

Jiang Yuan quickly put the incident behind him.

He fixed his wheelchair on the beach far away from his birth point, facing the sea, listening to the sound of rolling waves not far away, and began to take a nap.

The breeze blew against my face, bringing with it the faint salty smell of sea water.

Jiang Yuan thought vaguely that the wheelchair was small and not as comfortable as lying on a shell bed.

Glancing at the golden beach not far away and the beautiful orange parasols, Jiang Yuan wanted to go and paralyze, but it was difficult to walk after the wheelchair got stuck in the sand, and he didn't want to get up from the wheelchair and walk...ah , it's really a dilemma.

Looking at the sand on the edge of the river, I sighed.

At this moment, a hand gently rested on the wheelchair.

"Jiang Yuan." A deep voice sounded from above.

Jiang Yuan immediately turned around.

He saw Lord Xuancheng standing behind him, wearing a silver mask. His face could not be seen clearly. Only a pair of red eyes lowered, looking at Jiang Yuan in the wheelchair.

Jiang Yuan: "!"

The third boss is really timely!

Lucky star!

Jiang Yuan immediately opened his arms: "I want to go under the umbrella on the beach."

Proclaim the city lord to have a meal.

He said "hmm" softly.

Although he didn't say anything, Xingxuan looked obviously nervous. He walked up to Jiang Yuan with a somewhat stiff body, bent down and picked up Jiang Yuan who was in a wheelchair but was unwilling to walk even though he had legs.

——This was of course not the first time he hugged Jiang Yuan, but it was the first time Jiang Yuan took the initiative to open his arms.

Both...

At least for Star Swirl, it's very different.

Xingxuan's muscles were tense, and he even felt that his legs could not bend when he walked. Fortunately, the parasol was not far away. He quickly completed Jiang Yuan's order and gently placed the latter on the fine sand with the parasol. .

The sand was slightly hot from the sun.

Jiang Yuan collapsed on the beach contentedly.

Amidst the natural white noise of the waves and the chirping of seagulls, Jiang Yuan closed his eyes comfortably and fell asleep without realizing it.

aside.

Xingxuan did not leave, but sat quietly next to Jiang Yuan.

He lowered his eyes, looked at the unsuspecting Jiang Yuan next to him, and moved his fingertips.

I don't know how much time passed before a gentle murmur sounded, and was quickly blown away by the sea breeze.

"Jiang Yuan..."

"The cake is delicious."

"Limited rabbit ice cream..." Xingxuan suddenly pursed her lips and smiled softly, softer than the moonlight, "You were cheated, that's what the boss said when he saw all the players."

The author has something to say:

Qi Yuan: There are many vests, but I don't know about it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.8M 185K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.2K 109 105
Short Title : UP Alternate Title : 快穿之不死病人 Status : Completed Author : 阿辞姑娘 Genre : Drama, Shounen Ai, Tragedy, Yaoi Novel Summary Su Jinzhi never d...