✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

87

283 8 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(87)

Volume(87)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (86).Next chapter: Divided volumes (88).

Hey, this white rice is amazing! Sitting opposite Lu Hongzhi was the person from T5 Star who talked to him, and the two talked on the road, which was a simple friend.

Well, very tasty, those stars didn't lie. Lu Hongzhi said.

The man said, "Try this bun and say it's made of flour."

The two ate buns again, which were meat buns.

One bite down saw the pork filling inside, the bun skin is soft, the taste is very delicate, plus the salty freshness of the meat filling, the two can't help but look at each other at the same time.

I lean, it's so delicious!

Well, the taste is so fine!

Not only white rice and meat buns, but also other earth dishes made them eat happily, and they didn't have time to say anything more.

There was a sigh after sigh in the restaurant, and the people who came to the inspection had a judgment on the food of the earth, and also measured more about the subsequent investigation.

When they arrived on Earth, it was two o'clock in the afternoon Earth time.

Fang Li and Chu Cheng attached great importance to it, and personally brought people to greet everyone.

After settling them down and resting a little, at half past three in the afternoon, everyone gathered in their large conference room and began the investment briefing.

Lu Hongzhi sat down with everyone, and everyone put an investment promotion plan on their desk, which detailed the investment promotion requirements and cooperation plans.

The director of the investment promotion department personally presided over the meeting, first Fang Li and Chu Cheng spoke, and then the director of the investment promotion department took everyone through the content of the investment promotion plan, and then began to answer questions.

The investment director said: The above is the content of the investment plan, tomorrow we will organize a field visit, if there is still time later, you can also take a look at our rice fields nearby. If you have any doubts now, you can raise them first and we will answer them.

The plan details the way to work together and what both parties should do, and it seems that the conditions are the same for both large companies and individual growers.

For example, the price of renting land, everyone is 1,000 yuan a year per mu of land/land, this price is very cheap, even a little cheaper than the price of Lu Hongzhi's rented land.

There are other machinery such as grain seeds, rental machinery, and the purchase of special rice transplanters, which are all the same price, including the profit dividend ratio handed over to them every year, which is also a uniform 20%.

Moreover, there is quite a few strange content.

Lu Hongzhi had many questions and doubts in his heart, and others also had them.

Someone raised his hand and asked: Director Luo, may I ask, why do you charge rent for renting land? Isn't Earth the land of empires? We should also rent with the state.

Director Luo explained: You may not know that the earth was sold by the government more than a year ago and is now the private property of our boss. We owners, do not sell land, only rent.

Everyone was surprised, it turns out that the earth was sold?

However, they can also understand that the empire often sells some deserted stars that are uninhabited and have no other resources such as minerals to mine, and some rich people will buy them and do not use them for other purposes, just to make a name of their own.

Another person asked: Are all prices constant? For example, if I want to rent tens of thousands of acres, compared with other rents of thousands of acres, should the dividend ratio given to you be more favorable?

The flat price remains unchanged. Director Luo glanced at everyone and said, or you can understand this investment promotion method as joining, and we treat all large and small enterprises or individuals who join the earth plantation industry equally.

Moreover, dear bosses, our prices are very cheap, we have not yet confiscated the franchise fee, our planting technology is also taught for free, and only 20% of the net profit of the partner is charged every year, which is already the most favorable. Moreover, I believe you should be able to see that our rice and wheat profits are huge, and I dare say that they are more profitable than any other crop you grow.

Also, we have solved the hardest part for you, and planting is the easiest step.

Some people are puzzled: how to say?

Director Luo explained: I believe everyone knows that the earth could not grow things in the past, and no crops could be planted. And now the reason why we can start planting things is that our boss has lowered the radiation here to a normal level of life, so that everyone can move freely without wearing protective clothing. He also found a way to treat the harmful substances in the soil so he could grow them. And most importantly, the crop seeds of the ancient earth, I believe everyone knows this value.

Everyone at the bottom started talking.

No wonder, I just said how not to wear protective clothing.

I watched the live broadcast, their boss is very powerful, and they also cooperate with the military department.

Don't know how their seeds came about?

Director Luo waited for them to talk for a while before he said, "Do you have any other questions?"

Excuse me, why is the price of rice and flour fixed at 168198 yuan a pound?

Director Luo smiled and asked, "Then do you want to be higher or lower?"

Na humane: I think your pricing is too low.

Someone chimed in: Yes, it can be higher, everyone has money to earn.

Director Luo said with a smile: Thank you for affirming our products.

After a pause, he said again: Rice and wheat are staple foods, and the reason why we invite investment to promote planting is because our boss hopes that one day in the future, everyone in the empire will be able to eat white rice and pasta. This price will not be higher in the future, on the contrary, it will be lower and lower. This condition, like the others, is a hard condition, and this one must be observed. If we find that a partner has violated the contract and exceeded this price range, we will cancel the cooperation immediately.

Everyone talked about it again, they can see that although this side of the earth is inviting investment, but all the conditions are set by them, those of them who want to come and plant, there is no room for negotiation, everything is stipulated.

The only thing they have the right to decide is whether to come or not, and how much land to rent.

The others asked one after another, and Lu Hongzhi sat back and listened carefully, feeling a little excited.

In fact, what he is most worried about is that after coming here to plant, the rent will be high, the profit share will be high, and the mechanical problems will not be solved, as well as their food and housing.

After all, he is different from those big companies, which can live in spaceships first, then build houses, and also have the funds to buy machinery. He was a small farmer with limited resources, and it was much more difficult to start over in another strange place than a large company.

However, looking at this plan, the professional machinery in it can be rented, there is no place to live, you can also rent their house first, eat or pay money in their canteen.

As for the profit sharing issue, he can accept it, and even feels that it is very favorable. Other people's unique technology is equivalent to accounting for only one-fifth of the technology stocks, what is not satisfied?

And it can be seen that this rice and wheat can make a lot of money, and the profit is particularly high!

A pound is sold for 198 yuan, even if the lowest is sold at 168 yuan, the profit can be at least 120, right?

How many round corn does it take to grow to earn so much!

Lu Hongzhi had already made up his mind to stay and study, and he was only worried about one problem now.

If he rents less land and can only rent a hundred acres, are they willing to rent it to themselves?

The meeting was almost five o'clock in the afternoon, and everyone had a scale in their hearts.

After the meeting, it was still early, and Director Luo took them to see the nearest rice field.

On the way, the T5 star man asked Lu Hongzhi again: How do you feel?

Lu Hongzhi said honestly: I think it's pretty good, I'm afraid that people won't want me now. What about you? You big companies should have a big grasp.

I have to go back and talk to them." The man glanced at Chu Cheng who was walking in front of him and said, their conditions were too tough, and there was no room for negotiation.

Lu Hongzhi nodded: After all, they are Party A.

Then the man said, "Well, you say, can this rice and wheat be grown on other planets?"

Lu Hongzhi shook his head: I don't know, I feel that it may not work.

No. A voice suddenly sounded next to it.

The two turned to look over and found that it was Fang Li, the owner of Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd.

Mr. Fang, you just said that you can't, why? The man from Planet T5 asked.

Fang Li replied: Because the earth's crops are only suitable for the earth's environment and soil. For example, rice can be planted alive when it is planted on other planets, but the yield of the first generation is very low, and the yield of the second generation of rice is even lower, and the third generation does not bear grain. This is also the reason why the Earth species went extinct in the interstellar world.

After a pause, Fang Li continued.

So it was time to run away from the earthLater, scientists had no choice but to hybridize Earth species with species from other planets. That round corn is a crop called corn hybridized with other local species on the earth, and later improved from generation to generation to become the current round corn, and you can also find that there are many varieties of round corn, all developed to adapt to the environment of different planets throughout the empire.

These are all what Professor Xie told Fang Li, and Fang Li is not worried about the problem that others will take rice and wheat to other planets.

Because there is simply no competitiveness.

So it was. Lu Hongzhi sighed, indeed the round corn of each planet is different, and the taste is slightly different.

Fang Li nodded: That's the truth.

Walking to the rice field, everyone began to visit.

The field they are looking at now is about to ripen, and the heavy rice is hanging on the ear of rice, golden yellow.

Director Luo, how many catties does this rice mu produce? Someone asked.

Director Luo: One thousand seventy-eight.

Hey, the yield is ok.

Lu Hongzhi looked at this large area of rice, a little out of his mind, and found that Fang Li stood beside him in the field, Lu Hongzhi said hello, Boss Fang.

Fang Li turned his head and saw that it was Lu Hongzhi just now, and asked: "Boss Lu, how do you feel about this side?"

Very good. Boss Fang, I have a question.

You said.

Lu Hongzhi asked a question that he was very concerned about, what is the rice yield of this rice?

Several people around also heard it and looked over.

Fang Li said: After 100 kilograms of wet rice is dried, it is about 70 kilograms, and the rice yield depends on whether it is polished rice or brown rice, the rice yield rate of brown rice is generally 780 percent, and if it is beaten into polished rice, it is a little less, about 60 or 70 percent. You can sell the rice bran to us, and we have to buy the rice bran. (1)

When everyone listened, their hearts began to calculate.

Lu Hongzhi also roughly calculated in his heart, if he rented 100 mu of land, even if the output, dry rice, rice yield, and price were calculated according to the lowest, the net profit was calculated at 100, and the share to the company was deducted by 20%, he could earn at least 10 million in two seasons a year.

Lu Hongzhi was shocked by this number.

Even if the price drops later, it will not be lower than corn!

And the net profit is definitely higher than 100!

He suppressed the excitement in his heart and turned back to Fang Li, Boss Fang, I still want to ask a question.

You said.

Lu Hongzhi paused for a moment, and said a little embarrassed: I just contracted a hundred acres of land in my hometown, so the funds may not be sufficient, if, if I can only contract a hundred acres of land, you, are you willing to cooperate with me?

Fang Li looked at the dark man in front of him and saw his nervous expression, he smiled and said: Yes, as long as you want to come to the earth to develop the planting industry, we are welcome.

Are you sure? Thank you Boss Fang! Lu Hongzhi was very happy in his heart, thinking that he would make a lot of money soon, and his heart was about to faint.

Fang Li nodded and said: "Moreover, as long as you plant one season, you can expand your planting."

Right! Lu Hongzhi also thinks so, when the time comes, he can not only expand planting, but also buy special machinery, no longer need to rent, and even build his own house!

You can live in a big house for your family and send your children to the best schools!

Here he sees an infinitely bright future.

Fang Li looked at his face and began to look longing, and said with a smile: "Boss Lu, I still have to remind you that you have to learn technology first, and maybe, maybe at the beginning, your output will not reach 1,781 mu."

I will study hard, and I will only farm. Lu Hongzhi scratched his head and said, he was not worried about the problem that he couldn't learn at all, after all, he had a foundation.

Moreover, even if it is only five or six hundred catties per acre, it is more than earning at home!

Fang Li circled around, listened to their discussion, felt that there was no problem, and turned around and walked back.

Back downstairs, he ran into Li Wei.

After saying hello, he saw Li Wei hesitating as if he wanted to say something to him, but it was difficult to say.

Uncle Dawei, are you looking for me to have something to say?

Li Wei blushed, and finally said in a huh: President Fang, I think, I think

Huh? What do you think? Fang Li asked.

Li Wei didn't dare to look at Fang Li, lowered his head and said in a muffled voice: "I think, can I also rent some land to plant?"

Fang Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes."

This situation, Fang Li and Chu Cheng also expected before. After all, the profits are huge, and it is inevitable that existing growers, especially those who learned to grow rice and wheat very early, will certainly have ideas.

Li Wei raised his head in surprise, his mouth opened, and he looked at Fang Li in disbelief.

Fang Li smiled and said, "What's wrong?" Think I won't say yes?

No, it's not. Li Wei scratched his head and said, I just, a little embarrassed, feel sorry for you.

The company taught him the technique, and now he wants to go out and do it alone, and he always feels a little sorry for Fang Li.

Fang Li thought for a while and said, "Uncle Dawei, don't feel embarrassed, you haven't sorry for me." This is indeed an opportunity, we are also cooperating with others, and we are also cooperating with you, and I am very happy that you can make money and live better.

Li Wei was moved and looked at Fang Li with some shame, not knowing what to say, so he had to say: Thank you boss.

However, you have to help me train the talent to take over before I can leave.

Of course. Li Wei said affirmatively, and said, boss, if you need me, just call me, I will definitely come over.

Good. Fang Li said with a smile, and asked, are there quite a few people who want to contract farming?

Li Wei nodded: There are quite a few, who have learned to grow rice and wheat, and some of their family savings, are thinking about this, but they don't know whether the company agrees or not. Because everyone may not rent as much land as large companies, it is too fragmentary, and I am afraid that the company will not rent.

Fang Li: Well, I'll go back and discuss with President Chu what to do.

Well, thanks boss.

Chu Cheng had been busy with things on the investment promotion side, and Fang Li waited until nine o'clock in the evening to sit down with Chu Cheng to talk about it.

Li Wei came first? Chu Cheng asked.

Right. Fang Li sighed and said, he was the first employee I recruited, and now he is going out to work alone, I still feel a little strange in my heart.

Chu Cheng comforted him, isn't this the situation we expected before?

上一章:分卷(86)下一章:分卷(88)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...
23.5K 719 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...