✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

80

358 12 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(80)

Volume(80)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided Volumes (79).Next chapter: Volumes (81).

Rong Min turned his head and looked at Fang Li helplessly, you want to talk here?

Yes? Is it bad here? No one will see or hear. Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, feeling that it was very good here, and he could also bask in the sun.

Rong Min sighed and went to my office.

Oh, okay.

Fang Li stretched out his hand, and the three of them instantly appeared in Rong Ming's office.

Seeing a change of place in a blink of an eye, Song Zhengchang:!

He looked at Fang Li with a shocked expression, what kind of power is this? You can transfer your destination with a wave of your hand?!

Mr. Song, come and sit. Fang Li walked to the sofa and beckoned to Song Zhengchang.

Song Zhengchang looked at Fang Li, walked over mechanically and sat down on the single sofa next to him.

He didn't expect Fang Li to have such a powerful ability, from the grain processing center just now to the military headquarters for hundreds of meters, brush it, it was too powerful.

Okay, Mr. Song, tell me, what is the problem you encountered? Fang Li asked.

Song Zhengchang paused for a moment, looked at Rong Min and Fang Li on the sofa, clasped his hands in front of him, looked down and thought about it, and then slowly said: Six years ago, I was still the news anchor of the news channel of Dixing TV Six

years ago, Song Zhengchang was the anchor of the news channel at nine o'clock in the evening, and he was also the director of the news channel, and his career was on the rise.

At that time, one of their deputy directors was about to retire, the position was vacant, and many people were eyeing it. There are three people with the most competitive advantages, one is the director of the financial channel, one is the director of the variety channel, and the other is the director of the news channel Song Zhengchang.

It happened at the dinner party in Taiqing, Song Zhengchang drank too much and was helped back to his room in the hotel. Who knew that when he woke up the next day, he found that he slept with Ye Shan, a female host in the stage, and the room was messy, and neither of them was dressed, and he looked like something beautiful had happened.

He knew that Ye Shan was their director's lover, and he was scared to death, and he didn't have time to think about anything, so he immediately got dressed and ran.

But that afternoon, he was called outside by the director of the station, and saw a bunch of bed photos of him and Ye Shan on the table of the director, and Ye Shan was crying and crying pitifully next to him.

He knew he had been calculated, but then he went back to the hotel and couldn't find any proof.

Later, he was targeted by the director of the station, the position of deputy director naturally did not have his part, and the position of director was also removed in two months, and he insisted on it for half a year, but he couldn't stand it, and finally resigned.

After Fang Li listened to it and Rong Min looked at each other, Fang Li asked him: Don't you know who framed you? Who later took the position of deputy director?

Song Zhengchang understood what Fang Li meant, and he said: It was Zhao Mingshuo, the director of the variety channel, who became the deputy director. He is now the director of the station, and he was promoted last year. I suspected him at first, but I couldn't find proof, and after more than two months, I heard some rumors that Sun Qi, the director of the financial channel, was framing me, because at the dinner party that day, he sat next to me and poured me wine, and I suspected that there might be something added to the wine. And, shortly after I resigned, Sun Qi was fired because of a sex scandal.

Then you Fang Li paused for a moment and asked, did you and Ye Shan

Song Zhengchang put his hands in his hair and scratched his head hard, I am not impressed. I vaguely remember someone helping me into the room, and I don't remember what happened next. I later went to adjust the surveillance video of the hotel, and the hotel people said that the surveillance on the upper and lower floors was broken that day.

This is obviously intentional.

I know, but I can't find other evidence.

Fang Li looked at him like this, it is estimated that he couldn't think of any useful information, he looked at Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, can you help check it?

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

Song Zhengchang looked up at Rong Ming, and then at Fang Li.

Fang Li said: Uncle Marshal will arrange for someone to investigate this matter.

Saying that, Rong Min made a phone call and went out: investigate what happened on the day of the celebration of T5 Planet TV Song Zhengchang on Dixing TV Station six years ago, including the information of all the candidates who were running for deputy director at that time.

A bright light appeared in Song Zhengchang's eyes, if it was an investigation by the military department, maybe it could find any clues?

Fang Li said again: Mr. Song, tell me again, now, what do they want you to do?

Speaking of this, Song Zhengchang was so angry that he gritted his teeth and said: They threatened me with this matter, saying that if I didn't help them with things, they would tell my wife, and let my son in the third year of high school not be admitted to the school he wanted to go to. My son has two months to go to the college entrance examination, and the group of beasts threatened me with this, asking me to investigate your information, as well as your relationship with Marshal Rong, and your fruit. Just as he said this, Song Zhengchang's communicator sounded again.

He raised his eyes and looked at Fang Li, it was Ye Shan.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, and Rong Min said: "Promise her."

Fang Li added: But don't agree so easily, acting, you know?

Song Zhengchang understood.

He took a deep breath, connected the communication, and cursed angrily for a while, and only when the other party threatened again, he agreed angrily, unwillingly, and dejectedly.

Hung up the phone, Song Zhengchang looked at Rong Min and Fang Li, what am I going to do next?

He can only pin his hopes on them now.

You go back and wait for news, and we will wait for the results of your investigation into that matter before we see how to act. Fang Li said.

Song Zhengchang frowned and said, "But we will go back tomorrow."

It's okay, you can do a few more episodes on our side and delay the time over there. They know that they will only be happy and will not doubt. Doing shows is what you're good at, right?

Mr. Fang, are you saying that we can do in-depth interviews? Originally, only an interview was made, according to Fang Li's words, Song Zhengchang hurriedly asked, can we track and report on the ancient earth crops here?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, not only crops, we also have some ancient earth animals, if you are interested, you can also make in-depth reports.

Thank you, Mr. Fang. The light in Song Zhengchang's eyes lit up, and the anxiety and irritability that was threatened just now were diluted a little.

Fang Li saw his expression, talking about the kind of concentration when he was professional, and if nothing else, Song Zhengchang really loved his career.

He reminded him that Professor Xie of the Imperial Agricultural University and Professor Hu of Zoology are also here, and they are here with a team to follow the research, if you can invite them, I think it will be helpful to your program.

Song Zhengchang was shocked when he heard this, and thanked Mr. Fang for his guidance.

You are welcome. Fang Li looked at the time and said, the time for your appointment with President Chu is almost up, I'll send you back."

No, no, I'll just go back myself. Song Zhengchang quickly waved his hand and said.

Fang Li smiled, you're welcome, Mr. Song, we will contact you again.

Saying that, Fang Li waved his hand and sent Song Zhengchang back to the foot of the mountain behind the grain processing center.

Song Zhengchang:

He looked at the hill in front of him, only himself, no Fang Li, no Rong Ming, as if it was just a dream he had just had.

He looked a little dazed.

Ding dong.

A message prompt sounded, and Song Zhengchang opened it to take a look.

[Mr. Song, I am Fang Li, this is my communication number, you can contact me in time if you have something. ] 】

It was not a dream, Song Zhengchang raised his eyes and looked at the sky, blue and high, few clouds, it was a big sunny day.

He let out a long breath, only to feel enlightened.

[Okay, thank you, Mr. Fang. 】 In Rong Ming's office, Fang Li and

Rong Min discussed for a while before going to the Wen Zhixian Laboratory.

When he came out of the Rong Ming office, he startled Xia Yang.

When did you come in? Xia Yang looked back at the inside of the office, scratching his head, didn't the marshal go out? When did you come back?

Fang Li smiled, brother Xia Yang, you desert at work, be careful that Uncle Marshal deducts your salary.

I've been standing here, okay, did you teach the marshal some spells again? Xia Yang would not fall for him.

Don't tell you. I'm going to find Brother Zhixian.

Xia Yang watched him leave happily, and looked back at the marshal in the office, who also had a smile on the corner of his mouth. Xia Yang scratched his head, and the two strangely did not know what they were plotting again.

At noon, Rong Ming went to the Wen Zhixian Laboratory to find Fang Li to eat.

When he entered the laboratory, he saw Fang Li and Wen Zhixian, head next to head, writing and drawing on a piece of paper, and the two were very close.

Rong Ming's brows furrowed slightly.

Wen Zhixian: I feel like something is wrong here, wouldn't it be better to add a spin like this?

Fang Li: Well, this function seems to be a bit conflicting with the previous one and affects each other. Do you think this

Fang Li was just halfway through speaking, and a big hand reached over and broke his head back.

Who, I looked back and wondered, Uncle Marshal, why are you twisting my head?

Rong Min glanced at Wen Zhixian, and when he heard Zhixian, he suddenly felt a chill hit his spine.

Rong Min lowered his head and said to Fang Li: Sit upright, crooked, not good for the spine.

Fang Li: I'm all stereotyped.

Rong Min didn't care about him, took him by the hand, walked, and went to eat.

Is it noon? Fang Li looked at the time, and it was true, he turned around and called Wen Zhixian, brother Zhixian, let's go, go to dinner, and continue in the afternoon.

Rong Min glanced at Wen Zhixian again.

Hearing this, he somehow seemed to see that Rong Min didn't want him to follow, and he quickly said: You go first, I'll clean up and come.

Rong Min withdrew his gaze.

Oh, okay then. Fang Li turned around, that uncle marshal, let's go first.

Well. Rong Min was satisfied and pulled Fang Li away.

Wen Zhixian looked at the hands held by the two, they used to hold wrists, but now they are holding hands directly. Combined with Rong Ming's gaze just now, as well as morning and yesterday,

he frowned and thought about it, and seemed to understand something.

It seems that you will have to keep a little distance from Fang Li in the future.

Rong Li led Fang Li all the way to the dining hall, Fang Li didn't feel anything wrong, and whispered to Rong Li about their research progress.

Many soldiers passed by, and everyone was also accustomed to seeing Rong Min and Fang Li walking together, but today seems to be something different from usual?

Looking back again, oh, the two held hands.

Holding hands?!

Marshal and Xiao Li teacher?

Together?

Just together?

Wasn't it early together?

Soldiers, you look at me, I look at you, and they all have some dislike for each other.

What look do you have, are they together early?

Can't it be good, I asked Adjutant Xia before, and Adjutant Xia said no.

It can't be, they used to be together every day, they must have been together earlier, Adjutant Xia didn't know.

Adjutant Xia follows the marshal every day, can you know better than Adjutant Xia?

Xia Yang happened to pass by with a toothpick, and a group of people were arguing, and asked curiously: What are you doing?

Adjutant Xia, you came at the right time, you said, did the marshal and Teacher Xiao Li have been together for a long time?

Xia Yang thought why it was a big thing and said with a smile: Aren't they together every day?

Hey, we're talking about a warrior bending his thumb from thumb to thumb and making a good gesture, the kind of couple together.

Xia Yang was shocked: Huh?! When did they get together?!

Warriors:

You don't know? They just held hands and went to the cafeteria, didn't you see?

Xia Yang looked back in the direction of the canteen, I just came out, they went to eat. Besides, don't they hold hands often? Fang Li often hugged the marshal and coquettishly hugged.

Soldiers: Isn't that together?

Xia Yang was confused, not together.

The fighters are also confused, they are all like this and not together yet? Or, you go and ask?

Xia Yang was also curious in his heart, a group of people returned to the dining hall, Xia Yang went to the small restaurant, and a group of soldiers peeked by the door.

Fang Li saw Xia Yang come back, Brother Xia Yang, didn't you finish eating?

Xia Yang sat next to Fang Li, looked at him carefully, and then secretly looked at Rong Min on the other side, leaned into Fang Li's ear and whispered: Xiao Li, you honestly answer me a question.

Engaging in such a mysterious secret, Fang Li wondered, what problem?

Xia Yang secretly glanced at Rong Min again, and asked in a low voice: You, are you with the marshal?

That's it?

Xia Yang nodded, you whispered.

Rong Min glanced at Xia Yang.

Xia Yangpi suddenly tensed.

What's so whispered about this? And it's not a secret worth keeping secret. Fang Li replied.

Xia Yang glanced at the marshal, and saw that he didn't seem to mean to stop it, and he was a little more bold: Is that what the hell?

Fang Li generously replied: Yes.

Xia Yang:! When was this? How did I not know?

I'll just say it's together!

Not before, maybe ouch The soldiers outside the

door were excited, accidentally did not pick it up, and fell out of a pile.

This movement alarmed the other people in the small restaurant and the people in the big restaurant outside, and everyone immediately looked over.

Soldiers: Xia Yang Fu Forehead:

This group of fools! I'm going to be tired, he~

Fang Li: Rong Ming: Rong Ming glanced over:

Very idle?

The fighters immediately got up and stood upright: we were wrong!

Fang Li burst out laughing, and he asked, "Are you curious?"

The soldiers glanced at Rong Ming, and one boldly replied: Yes.

Fang Li smiled and replied, "I don't tell you."

Soldiers: Xia Yang: Rong Min glanced at everyone:

everyone, go out and run 20 laps.

Soldiers: Yes. Instantly turned into a frosty eggplant fighting rooster.

Xia Yang looked at Fang Li and winked at him for help.

Fang Li smiled and waved at him: Brother Xia Yang, and brothers, go quickly, you can take an hour's nap after running early.

上一章:分卷(79)下一章:分卷(81)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
216K 7.6K 27
「𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...
212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...