✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

68

318 10 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(68)

Volume(68)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (67).Next chapter: Divided volumes (69).

Chu Cheng said with a smile: Director Zhang, our President Fang is very busy every day, and I really can't spare time to act in movies. That good role can only be regretted to be left to others.

Alas, it's a pity. Hearing this, Director Zhang did not force it, but he felt that it was a pity.

A few people walked to the other side of the office building.

As soon as he walked downstairs, the artist director in charge of the guest's itinerary suddenly ran to Director Zhang and said: Director Zhang, the daughter of the queen Lin Yingzhi was diagnosed with an imminent mutation in the morning, and she had to take care of her daughter in the hospital, and she couldn't come.

When Zhang Sen heard this, he was stunned for a moment, and asked in a deep voice: When did it change?

Just today, already in the hospital.

Zhang Sen pondered for a moment and said: No way, the aberration is a big thing. Do you think, what other suitable and available artist can be contacted? Anyone can, go quickly.

Artist Director: Okay.

Wait, sister. Fang Li stopped the artist director.

The artist director and Director Zhang both looked at Fang Li, not knowing what he was going to do.

Fang Li turned his head and asked Chu Cheng, Uncle Chu, I remember that the abnormality was a high fever on the first day, and the abnormality was completed at the same time when the high fever occurred, and then the first mental disorder would appear in the next three days, right?

Chu Cheng nodded: Yes.

Fang Li said to Director Zhang: Director Zhang, if you believe me, let Lin Yinghou bring her daughter to Earth.

This? Director Zhang looked at Chu Cheng, this is a mutation, the child is better in the hospital.

Chu Cheng immediately understood what Fang Li meant, and he said to Director Zhang and the artist director: Director Zhang, you know, one of the most important selling points of our fruit is that it can treat mental disorders, let the child come, then she will not have to endure three days of pain and torture during the disorder period. Moreover, it is also a great topic for the show.

Director Zhang hesitated, pondered for a moment, and he personally dialed Lin Yingzhi's phone.

On the same day, the first hot search on Star Network Star Bo was Lin Yingzhi.

#影后女儿异变, Lin Yingzhi and his wife went to Earth with their daughter#

Netizens were stunned when they saw it, and the comments were full of doubts and doubts.

Under what circumstances, why did the mutation go to Earth? Isn't that the famous Barren Star? To wait to die?

Same doubts! Any idea what's going on? It's not good to stay in the hospital, what else to run around? Daughter's life?

Oh my God, her daughter is only six years old, so pathetic.

Earth? I haven't heard this name in a long time, it's still a noun in elementary school history textbooks.

I know why go to Earth! Originally, the next issue of "Foodie, Food" was scheduled to be filmed on Earth, and Lin Yinghou was also one of the guests, calculating the time, it was just at this time to leave for Earth.

I depend, in order to make money, I don't even want my daughter's life?

Oh my God, her daughter is really miserable, such an important period of mutation was actually taken to the earth where there is nothing?!

I want to ask, "Foodie, Served" went to Earth to shoot? What the hell? Going to live stream and eat dirt?

"Foodie, Served" has been popular for so long, is it finally going to overturn this time?

There is nothing on the earth, can you eat a whole issue by eating soil? Do you still have to turn the soil over the pattern, fry, cook and stir-fry, and come all the way once!

On the thirty-six ways to eat soil.

In the round bombardment of netizens, #"Foodie, Serve" overturned after squeezing the film#, and this topic quickly jumped to the second hot search, closely following Lin Yingzhi's hot search.

After nearly 20 hours of flight, Lin Yingzhi finally arrived on Earth with his daughter.

At the same time, the program group of "Foodie, Serve" released a new message on Xingbo.

[Foodie, serve food V: This live broadcast of the program has started, welcome to watch. Address: Link. 】

Chapter 56: Hot Whole Network

See what I brushed?!!

Isn't it Friday today? "Foodie, Served" is actually on the air! Foodies, rush!

I went, caught off guard! Village Netcom just finished eating yesterday's melon, and actually picked it up! I'd rather see what the program team is up to.

A large number of netizens poured into the live broadcast room of the "Foodie, Serve" program, and within a minute, there were one million people, and the number of people is still increasing.

They found that only one of the original six live broadcast rooms was now open.

Only opened one?

It's the live broadcast room of Lin Yinghou!

I wonder how her daughter is doing now?

After such a long time, I don't know if the child has completed the mutation? Success or not?

I'm a fan of the actress, and I'm a little sad to see the news, and I don't know what to say.

I still want to believe Mr. Lin.

Usually I see Lin Yingzhi hurt my daughter very much, but I didn't expect to do this, To be honest, I was a little disappointed.

Disappointment+1

Disappointment+2

Orcs and sub-orcs are risky, and during mutations, huge changes occur inside their bodies, and the body will continue to have high fever in order to self-regulate.

The aberration reaction period of the first day is the most important, not everyone can succeed, according to the statistics of the Imperial Orc Sub-Orc Research Institute, the success rate is only 90%.

Many children change at a very young age, because the physical resistance is not strong, some fail to survive the first day, and some lose their lives because the first mental disorder period in the next three days is too painful.

Although the younger the change, the higher the talent, but the risk is too high, many parents still want their children to be safe.

So in general, when something changes, everyone goes to the hospital, and the hospital can monitor the data at any time, and it can also give some relief and first aid measures.

This is also the biggest puzzle and doubt of netizens about the queen couple, who actually took her out of the hospital when the child changed, and no parent would do this.

In the live broadcast room, the light screen showed that Lin Yingzhi should still be on the spaceship.

The couple stood outside a cabin, Lin Yingzhi's husband put his arm around her shoulders, and the two snuggled up to each other and looked inside through the glass window.

The picture didn't move for a few minutes.

Is it a card? How is it motionless?

No cards, watch time keep advancing.

I also thought it was stuck, just three or four minutes, and the number of people was already 20 million.

The screen suddenly moved.

Moved.

I thought it was stuck.

It's Brother Kai!

Look quickly, Kaigo is with them.

Brother Kai, what the hell is going on here? Why did Lin Yinghou take her daughter to Earth?

At this time, regardless of the safety of his daughter's life, he still went to shoot a variety show, what is there to say!

On the screen, Ding Kai, a resident guest of the "Foodie, Serve" program, appeared in the picture.

Ding Kai, a moderator, waved his hand toward the camera.

Hello everyone, this live broadcast due to an accident, we started broadcasting in advance. I believe everyone saw yesterday's hot search, our guest Lin Yingzhilin, teacher Lin Yingzhilin, her six-year-old daughter changed yesterday.

Ding Kai looked at the barrage, questioning and scolding, saying everything.

He frowned and said, "Okay, I see everyone's barrage." Don't get excited, there's a reason you brought the little bell to Earth. Yes, Little Bell is the nickname of Mr. Lin's daughter.

Teacher Lin and her husband are now fully on their daughter, and what you saw before was not a card screen, because they just stood there and looked at their daughter in the treatment room, not for a few minutes, not for an hour or two, from the time they got up to the spaceship, they kept standing there looking at the little bell.

Now let me take you through the situation. We are now on a hospital ship, the medical facilities inside are still very complete, don't worry, the little bell has now completed the mutation. But as you know, the abnormality is only the first stage, she still needs to go through three days of painful mental disorder, and her current situation is not very good.

The camera followed Ding Kai to the treatment room.

The camera captured Lin Yingzhi, different from the delicate women she used to show in the camera, she was wearing very homely slacks and a knitted cardigan, her hair was casually tied behind her head, her face was without makeup, her eyes were red and swollen, she wept silently, and she looked at the treatment room with a worried expression.

Her husband is also dressed at home similarly, and when he saw that his daughter had sudden symptoms before, the couple hurriedly went to the hospital.

Everyone outside the screen saw the situation of the two of them, and the barrage suddenly decreased a lot, and after a few seconds, it gradually increasedCome.

Looking at them like this, it should not be people who don't care whether their daughter lives or dies, and they should have some inside story when they go to Earth.

Why do you have to send your daughter over?

Maybe it's a drama and selling miserable? Don't celebrities like to engage in this set? Just look at the live broadcast now.

Let's get some good upstairs.

Seeing Ding Kai coming, Lin Yingzhi wiped his tears, turned his head and asked him: Teacher Ding, how long until he arrived?

Her voice was hoarse and had a thick nasal voice, and she cried for a long time before she recovered.

Ding Kai looked at the time and replied: There are still fifteen minutes, rest assured, it has entered the earth's atmosphere, and it will be there soon.

When Lin Yingzhi heard this, he didn't seem to let go of his heart, and his eyebrows furrowed and looked at his daughter in the treatment room.

Her husband patted her shoulder and hugged her a little tighter, silently comforting his wife.

The camera also turned to the treatment room, which, as Ding Kai said, was equipped with medical facilities, with a treatment cabin in the middle and a lark about twenty centimeters tall.

But the originally very cute lark is now being locked up in the treatment cabin, and it is suffering from its first period of mental disorder.

Because it was too painful, it flew around the treatment cabin, the young body that had just been transformed was still fragile, the edge of the bird's beak was bloody, the cry was terrible, and the feathers fell off a lot as it kept hitting the treatment cabin.

Ding Kai's eyes were red when he looked at the situation inside, and his voice choked to explain the situation to the audience.

The little bell was transformed two hours ago, and she is a cute little lark like Mr. Lin. It was only two hours, and the originally beautiful and cute little lark became like this.

He reached out and wiped his eyes.

Lin Yingzhi next to him had just calmed down for a while, and was led to tear ducts by Ding Kai's few words. She leaned over the glass window and cried.

Little Bell, Little Bell The father of

the little bell also reached out and wiped his eyes, and held his wife in his arms.

The audience who saw this scene couldn't help but feel their hearts up.

It's a little bird, it's so painful to watch.

She was so young, so pitiful.

Orc children have to experience such pain since they were young, and I really hope that they can quickly develop drugs to treat mental disorders and save everyone.

I can feel Mr. Lin's feelings. My son is also an orc, and watching him torture himself every month but can't do anything is really heartbroken. I'd rather he be an ordinary human being, living this life in peace, health, and happiness, than see him suffer every month.

I would rather suffer myself than see my child suffer from this.

I only hope that the country can quickly develop drugs to solve this problem.

The barrage was a lot quieter, and everyone looked at the little lark in the picture, and their hearts were heavy.

Everyone knows about this problem, watches it happen, but can't do anything about it.

That's the saddest thing.

Ding Kai calmed his mood and walked away with the camera, only then said: I know that many people on the Internet are very puzzled by Mr. Lin and their sending of the little bell to Earth, and they are scolding them and saying that there is everything, but this is not the case. It was for the sake of the little bell's body that Mr. Lin took the risk to send the little bell over.

The audience saw that Ding Kai began to say the reason, and they were also very curious.

Why, exactly? Brother Kai, you said it.

There is nothing on earth, why send it over? Can it be nice to send a small bell? No way.

Brother Kai, please, say it quickly.

Ding Kai paused for a moment, seemed to hesitate, and then said: Everyone knows that our program "Foodie, Serve" is very confidential for the sake of the program effect, and only the program team staff knows. The guests all knew where they were going on the day of departure, and Sister Li and I only knew a day earlier than them.

I should have set off today, and after yesterday's incident, I also knew immediately, I originally thought that Mr. Lin would be absent from this recording, but I received a notice from the program team that I should go to the hospital immediately to come to Earth with Mr. Lin and them.

yes, you're confused, aren't you? Me too. I only found out when I got on the spaceship.

Ding Kai paused, looked at the camera and continued: Because the director said that the earth has a cure for mental disorders, he repeatedly assured that after the little bell came, he would no longer have to suffer from mental disorders. So, Mr. Lin, they brought the little bell over.

After Ding Kai finished speaking, the barrage exploded, and it was densely packed with comments from netizens.

What do you mean? Does Earth have a cure for mental disorders?! I heard you right!

I lean, director, you can eat indiscriminately, and you can't talk nonsense. Does the director want to debut on Weibo?

Is this true?

After Lin Ying, they were also ill and rushed to the hospital, who would believe this?! Earth, Arashi, what treatment for mental disorders? Dirt???

God, this rumor is actually believed ?? If this is released by the First Pharmaceutical Company of Empire, I still believe it. Earth? Scold.

It seems that Zhang Sen has made a big deal this time! A gimmick for the show's effect, right?

Ding Kai couldn't see a complete question above at all, and only said: Everyone doesn't believe it, right? I thought so at first, but Director Zhang said it was true. How it is, you will know when the meeting comes. That's ten minutes.

Barrage

is certainly fake and deceptive.

Brother Kai, you have been deceived!

The little bell is really pitiful, and the abnormal period is still tossed and turned.

Hey brothers and sisters, look, another live broadcast room!

What's going on? Who's this?

Director Zhang Sen I know, and who is the little brother next to him?

Did they just get on the spaceship?

This little brother is so handsome!

Which star is it? Eye raw.

Does anyone know this little brother? Whose little brother?

In another live broadcast room, Zhang Sen took Fang Li to the medical spaceship by flying machine.

Ding Kai also saw the picture of another live broadcast room, and he was also puzzled.

上一章:分卷(67)下一章:分卷(69)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 13.7K 42
A one night stand with a drunken stranger led to Seokjin getting pregnant for a Jeon, one of the wealthiest and most elite family of Seoul. But aft...
78K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...