Märchen Meines Lebens (FGO ×...

By Gilthur

Due to a Rayshift malfunction in Chaldea, Hans was transported to a different reality where Alaya was beyond... More

Ch1: Ledusberg
Ch2: Satisfaction?
Ch3: Blue haired child
Ch4: A disrespectful adult
Ch5: Humanity
Ch6: Mage and Cooking
Ch7: Lily Roverpy
Ch8: Spirited away
Ch9: The History Professor
Ch10: Enigma
Ch11: A shade of ice
Ch12: Permafrost's duty and honor
Ch13: Banter
Ch14: Peace at last
Ch15: Prospect Professor
Ch16: The Prestigious Academy
Ch17: Rude treatment
Ch18: Questions and Answers
Ch19: Lodging
Ch20: The Guide
Ch21: Magic Mirror
Ch22: Birthday
Ch23: Professors
Ch24: Meeting
Ch25: Disney
Ch26: A Visit in a Dream
Ch27: Profiles
Ch28: Housewarden meeting
Ch29: The Special Student
Ch30: Entrance Ceremony
Ch31: Yuu
Ch32: Grim & Arktis
Ch33: Dignity? What's that?
Ch35: Sorting the Professor
Ch36: The very shameful incident
Ch37: Renovation & Arrangement
Ch38: Surprise Visits
Ch39: Lonely Child
Ch40: The Problem
Ch41: Teacher Assistant
Ch42: Introductory Lesson
Ch43: A strange change in behavior
Ch44: In need of Services
Ch45: Burning
Ch46: Conflict
Ch47: Familiar
Ch48: Colleagues
Ch49: The Wrong Fable Interpretation
Ch50: Chaos cause by Misunderstandings
Ch51: Blot
Ch52: Literature Elective (2nd Years)
Ch53: Little Match Girl
Ch54: A saddled task

Ch34: Everyone, Meet Andersen

1.1K 85 20
By Gilthur

AN: With Andersen's poisonous tongue, do you think everyone from Night Raven College would survive them?

LOL. What NRC needs is a therapist not an overblot generator like Andersen.

Arc 3: The Start of the Troublesome Year

Ch4: Everyone, Meet Andersen

    Crowley proclaimed while everyone was in disarray and several of the second and third-year students had already taken out their magical pens to give Andersen the lashing he deserved.

" Silence!"

His voice rang out throughout the chamber, his tone particularly harsh and aggressive.

The students who took out their magical pen quickly put it down or inserted it inside their entrance ceremony robes, fearful of incurring the wrath of the headmaster.

Crowley shifts his eyes from the students to Andersen, his tone particularly agitated.

"... Mr. Andersen."

The students were anticipating the headmaster's strong verbal criticism directed at the mysterious dwarf. It was an unusual occurrence for the headmaster to be angered. They were looking forward to Andersen being attacked by the headmaster's verbal lashing because they would not be the subject of his fury and Andersen gave them the worst first impression.

" I don't appreciate your bluntness. Please, tone it down, Mr. Andersen. "

Unfortunately, they were let down. The fury of the headmaster, which all the students of Night Raven College were anticipating, vanished as fast as it appeared.

The headmaster would always be the same as they had become accustomed to. This was the consensus among Night Raven College's second and third-year students. The headmaster left a bad impact on them during their first year.

Andersen, staring at the headmaster with his blue eyes, voiced what most of the Night Raven College was thinking right now, simply and without concern for the headmaster and student's sentiments.

" You're a pushover. Don't you see the students' stares? You let them down. They wanted my social death and for me to suffer. They were prepared to munch popcorn and lament the pain I would endure. "Ah, what a letdown. The headmaster is a no-good pushover," they have in their minds right now. "

When they heard Andersen's statement, numerous students froze or averted their gazes right; some were terrified that Andersen could read their minds, while others sought to argue against him.

Crowley realizes Andersen is telling the truth after observing the student's reactions. Andersen shrugged beneath the inquisitive stare of the black mask.

" It's a natural skill of mine. Human Observation–A culmination of my life-long observation of humanity's terrible character. But, despite the name, human observation was not limited to humans, but to people."

Andersen shifted his focus to the students surrounding him and altered the subject.

" Moving on, the students are curious to find out what an unwelcome sight like myself was doing in this instance ignoring the fact that I was not a student clad in the student's ceremonial robes. Do you mind properly introducing me to everyone, Mr. Headmaster? "

Crowley blinked at Andersen's prompting.

" Yes! I would introduce you to everyone.."

Andersen averted his gaze from the headmaster. He suspects Dire Crowley has forgotten Andersen came here because Crowley required his presence.

"Ahem! Meet Mr. Hans Christian Andersen, the newest faculty of Night Raven College! "

When Night Raven College students learned of Andersen's identity, they reacted with a variety of exclamations and murmurs. Other than the pupils, the four displaced youths who had been incorrectly selected by the Dark Mirror were taken aback when they learned Andersen's real name.

" That individual couldn't be it, can it? "

Yuuya mumbled, concerned. His gaze darts everywhere, but he always returns to Andersen.

Yuuka frowned as she reasoned that it was a likely possibility.

" Perhaps they share the same name. A complete coincidence? "

Yuuken who has watched some anime, chose to propose another option.

" Is it possible that we are Isekaid in a parallel world centered on writers? "

While the three were speculating, Yuu brought up an important point.

" Andersen...I recall. Is the author correct? .. Earlier, if I recall correctly, the thing he used to capture Grim was a character from his book. "

Yuuka's pupils dilated.

" That's correct! The thing summoned earlier is a fictional character from his novel. "

Yuuken and Yuuya are both perplexed. Unfortunately for them, they are unfamiliar with the story of Hans Christian Andersen's Ice Queen. They only knew the fairytale creator from his work on The Little Mermaid and The Little Match Girl, his most famous works.

Crowley moves his gaze towards them while the four are muttering and conversing. Under Crowley's stare, the four silenced their whispering. The headmaster's gaze beneath the mask was fixed on Yuu right now. Crowley then tells him:

" Unfortunately, Mr. Yuu, I am unable to accept your invitation to study at Night Raven College. But, because it was the Dark Mirror's fault, we'd discuss what would happen to the four of you later. "

Yuu simply nodded his head when he heard it. Not being bothered by the outcome. He expected his strategy to fail from the very beginning.

When he first met Crowley, he had suspected that everything was a mistake. They arrived here entirely by chance.

Then, if it was an accident, Yuu assumed that returning would be difficult. Their return to their world would be gradual. Crowley should take some responsibility for the object that led them to be transferred here in the first place.

Unfortunately, his views of the headmaster suggested that it was unlikely.

Yuu were already arranging various ways to have the headmaster assist them in returning to their world and having a roof over their heads after this event. Even if his buddies didn't approve of his behavior, he wouldn't hesitate to blackmail Crowley again with larger stakes if the situation arose.

It was for everyone's sake... Grim was a bonus. Because it appears that Yuuya, in particular, has grown to like the troublesome cat,

Crowley continues, saying

"..For the time being, since all of the students have been sorted, the entrance ceremony will take place, and the students will understand why they won't all immediately return to their dorms for the welcome party. Please go ahead, Mr. Andersen. "

Andersen speaks in full view of everyone.

" I am your newest lecturer here at Night Raven College, as you have learned from the headmaster, Dire Crowley. Perhaps the second and third-year students have received the timetable and subjects for this year from your dorm heads in the previous few days? Considering you all have eyes and aren't some uneducated and uncivilized caveman, you've probably heard that the inconsequential literature course that was removed from the NRC's curriculum years ago has reappeared. That's correct! It's me! Hans Christian Andersen, the pointlesscurriculums professor. "

Aside from their apparent distaste for Andersen, the students remain unfazed.

" The literature topic is mandatory for the first year, however, it is fully optional as an extra subject for the second and third years. Accept it if you want to rack up some points, but don't accept it if you're a lazy jerk. Don't take the subject if you don't want to see my face. Masochists are not welcome in my classes. "

" Mr Andersen! "

Andersen persisted, ignoring Crowley's reprimand.

" Unfortunately, you unfortunate people would have to meet me for the second and third years. After all, I am the new professor of summoning studies. I'm uncertain about what became of the former lecturer. With my biased perspective, I can only assume that he grew bored of dealing with spoiled brats like you. "

In annoyance, some students clenched their fists and gnashed their teeth. But they would put up with everything simply to be rid of this annoying lecturer sooner.

Andersen inquired, a mocking smile on his face.

" Are you already fed up with me? Hah! You can only put up with my existence until Crowley decides to fire me! To make it happen, you must all locate him a skilled summoner who does not require money or food to survive. I don't care if you like me or not, but since I accepted the position of professor at Night Raven College, I would make certain that you learned all of the lessons in my field. Education is vital; do not squander the opportunity to learn. "

Everyone thought Andersen's piercing blue glare at them was unusually icy before it vanished, and he resumed his introduction and speech.

" Each lesson in the literary subject would have two teaching styles: a textbook version and a practical one. The textbook version is a typical classroom discussion, whereas the practical version is a teaching style that I created. Those interested in taking the practical version of literature lessons should carefully read the waivers before signing up. "

The kids are perplexed as they listen to Andersen. Waivers? Why would they require those items? Unfortunately for them, Andersen did not elaborate because he was discussing another topic.

"..And, for the significant announcement, I will be one of the instructors in charge of the examinations for this year's batch."

Andersen paused, a Schadenfreude expression on his face as he casually introduced a certain issue.

The prior year's tests were said to be unusually easy for everyone.

He continued, not anticipating an answer to his question, but Azul and everyone else had a dreadful foreboding for this year.

" I am pleased to announce that the examination this year will be different! Each subject will have two versions of the exam. "

At the end of Andersen's explanation, all of the pupils are mentally cursing Andersen.

Hell Difficulty and Baby Difficulty?!

It was both ludicrous and vexing at the same time.

Andersen was on his way to becoming the most despised person at Night Raven College.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 183 18
Please read the description before entering. Any questions that are already answered by the description will not be repeated, but reminded of, in cas...
42.8K 674 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
147K 2.9K 37
Avengers react to the past, present and future
19.9K 668 14
just tcf character singing mostly cale or only him, I'll decided in the future