✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

53

405 10 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(53)

Volume(53)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (52).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (54).

He was delayed for a few years, much later than his peers, so he cherished this hard-won learning opportunity even more and wanted to catch up as soon as possible.

Moreover, he also hopes to finish his studies quickly, which can help Xiao Li and reduce his burden.

According to Mr. Lin, who taught him, he has a very good memory and comprehension ability, he is also attentive in class, and the knowledge he teaches can be absorbed on the same day, so their teaching progress is fast.

No, it's tradition. Fang Li said very seriously.

Jing Hao's puzzled face: Huh? Is there still this tradition?

Fang Li nodded.

This is how his mother prepared when he used to go to school. But back then it was fritters and eggs, and now there are no fritters, so let's replace them with sweet potatoes, which should be similar.

Brother Xiao Hao, are you still practicing tonight? Fang Li was a little worried about his sleep problems, and asked, do you want to sleep well?

Jing Hao shook his head, no need, I'm used to it, I'm not sleepy.

He now sleeps for a few hours every day at noon, and then when he cultivates at night, his brain will actually be rested, and his body will feel better nourished by Spiritual Qi than sleep.

Fang Li thought about it, and it didn't seem good to disrupt his work and rest rashly, so he went with him.

At eight o'clock the next morning, Jing Hao entered the school's examination system and took the exam with other students.

When Fang Li returned from work at noon, Jing Hao had already finished two exams and came out.

What do you think? Is it out of points? Fang Li was more anxious than his grades in school.

Jing Hao shook his head: It seems that he will come out in the afternoon.

How did you feel about the test?

Jing Hao scratched his head: It's okay.

Fang Li was relieved, oh, that's okay, generally speaking, it was very good in the test.

Jing Hao grinned.

There were two side courses in the afternoon, and Jing Hao quickly finished the exam after answering the questions.

When it came out, the results of the two main courses in the morning came out.

Jing Hao opened his report card to show Fang Li, Fang Li laughed when he saw it, wow, it's all 100 points, brother Xiaohao, you're amazing!

Jing Hao's face was a little red, okay, I'm all in the fourth grade.

It's just awesome! 100 points! Fang Li said affirmatively, pulling Jing Hao to the kitchen, I want to celebrate you in the evening!

Well! Jing Hao was sweet in his heart, and he was very happy.

Fang Li specially let the kitchen uncle get a roast chicken, just Jing Hao!

The skin of the roasted chicken is golden and bright, and it is roasted to golden butter, and the burnt chicken smells with cumin flavor, spraying fragrant, and smelling it makes people appetizing.

Fang Li picked up a big chicken leg and handed it to Jing Hao, brother Xiao Hao, eat it quickly.

You eat too. Jing Hao also handed it to him.

The two of them gnawed on a chicken leg each.

Qin Xingyu came to find Fang Li, and just happened to meet them to eat, yo, is this baked? So fragrant!

Fang Li showed off: Yes, today's Xiao Hao brother exam is full score! Give him a celebration.

Wow, not bad, Xiao Hao. Qin Xingyu praised.

Thank you Brother Xingyu. Jing Hao smiled shyly, and then pointed to the roast chicken and said, Brother Xingyu, you also eat.

Qin Xingyu shook his head and teased him, no, this is a reward for you.

Jing Hao said seriously: The two of us can't finish eating.

He teases you. Fang Li glanced at Qin Xingyu and said, if you don't eat, I'll ask Uncle Dawei to eat.

With that, he took the plate and left.

Qin Xingyu was busy pulling him, hey, don't don't, good Xiaoli, give it to me, I'll help you eliminate it.

Fang Li made a look at Jing Hao, and Jing Hao grinned.

Fang Li asked, "Brother Xingyu, are you looking for me?"

Qin Xingyu reached out and took a chicken wing and nibbled it, and said: "Yes, didn't you say you wanted to get a workbook before?" We all sorted it out.

Hearing this, Fang Li turned his head to look at him, got it?

Yes, tomatoes and sweet potatoes have tracked two cycles, which is relatively complete. Rice has been tracked for a cycle, and may be replenished later, and will be given to you later.

Okay, it's just time to send it to everyone.

However, there are still two problems that have not been solved, and they can only be used first. Qin Xingyu said.

Fang Li asked: What problem?

Qin Xingyu looked at him speechlessly, you should not forget, there is no early seedling stage of tomatoes and sweet potatoes, you are directly planted with seedlings, and the seedling stage is missing.

Fang Li: Oh, yes, let's make up for this later, and teach how to raise seedlings when you don't rush time in the future.

Another problem is pest control. Qin Xingyu said.

Fang Li laughed when he heard this, and said: "There is no way about this for the time being, because of the environment of the earth, they have not appeared for the time being, and they can only be solved later."

For thousands of years, strong radiation has killed all animals and plants, pests have died thoroughly, they have become extinct, even the eggs in the soil have ceased to exist, and it is not known when they will appear again.

This is also the most favorable point for plant growth in the current environment of the earth.

Secondly, the continuous high temperature allows them to grow crops all year round regardless of the season, and soil fertility permits.

Of course, the land also needs to rest and recuperate, but now the earth has the most and the most open space, which is not a problem at all. The land here will rest for a month or two, so I will go to other lands.

Qin Xingyu also thinks so, well, so now the information can be given to you.

Okay, Brother Xingyu, thank you.

Qin Xingyu raised the chicken wings in his hand and said with a smile: "Thank what, then don't I have to thank you again?"

The two laughed.

Jing Hao began to take spring break after the exam, originally he was going to continue studying, Teacher Lin let him rest for ten days to relax his brain.

It coincided that Rong Min was going back to the military headquarters of Dixing, and at the end of the year, the commanders of the military districts were to return to report on their duties, and Rong Min as a marshal also had to attend many year-end meetings of the empire.

Now in this era, there is no saying of the Spring Festival, everyone is celebrating New Year's Eve.

Fang Li thought about it, and also gave everyone ten days of year-end vacation, leaving only ten people looking at the plants in the field and staggering the time to take the holiday.

Li Wei, as the production supervisor, took the initiative to stay.

Fang Li entrusted the affairs in the field to him, and then, he took Jing Hao and followed Rong Min to the emperor star to play.

Neither of them had been to Dixing, and they were quite yearning.

After getting on the warship and driving smoothly, Fang Li began to check what was interesting on the Internet, and saw that Dixing had a large amusement park, he clicked on the official website and saw many items that he had never seen.

Wow, brother Xiaohao, look at this, how about we go here?

Jing Hao came over to take a look, his eyes were also shining, good, good, it looked very interesting.

Then go here first, you should be able to play for a day. Fang Li went to check the strategy again, and I will see how to play more scientific.

Jing Hao also found a fun place there, there is a big zoo, you can also go and see.

Where? Fang Li turned his head and looked, just as he hadn't known much about the animals of this world, he immediately nodded, okay, go!

The Dragon Armor Assault Regiment was Rong Ming's escort regiment, and Lao Xue came with the entire regiment.

And Xiao Hei's task this time is to play with the two children, responsible for their safety and taking them everywhere to play.

He looked at the two, and the two children had taken care of everything by themselves, and there was no need for him to intervene at all.

It takes a day for the Earth to reach the Emperor Star, and it is already evening when it arrives.

The warship was moored at the special mooring port of the military headquarters, and they got off the warship and took the aircraft back to the residence of Rong Ming, the family community of the military department.

Before leaving, Xiao Hei asked Fang Li: What time will I pick you up tomorrow?

Fang Li: Seven o'clock!

So early? Isn't it to an amusement park? The amusement park doesn't open until 10 o'clock. Xiao Hei asked puzzled.

Fang Li: I heard that there is a floating island near the amusement park, and we have not seen the floating island yet, so we want to go to it first.

Jing Hao also nodded: There is also a sky garden above.

Okay. Then you go to bed early and see you tomorrow.

Fang Li: Little Brother Hei, where do you live? Come early.

Got it, I live in the dormitory over there, very close。

After sending Xiao Hei away, Fang Li and Jing Hao entered the house.

As soon as he entered the house, Fang Li blinked, and thought that he had returned to the Rong Ming residence on the T22 planet, and the decoration style and furniture were very similar.

Fang Li couldn't help but sigh: My God, Uncle Marshal, this room is too similar to the T22 planet. All are the usual sexual frigid style of black, white and gray.

Well. Rong Min had already changed his shoes, and he pointed to the shoe cabinet, which had new slippers. The layout is similar to over there, there are vacant rooms upstairs, you choose by yourself. I'll take care of things first.

The two quickly changed, Fang Li ran up, then I slept in the same room last time.

Jing Hao also ran up.

The two chose a room, washed and played noisily for a while, and the two consciously opened the enchantment and cultivated.

When Rong Min finished busy and looked up, the two sat on the bed and cultivated.

He thought of what Fang Li said before that only the earth had aura, and he felt that Di Xing really did not have aura.

It's strange, but no one knows why.

He quickly went to wash, took a mat, and also entered Fang Li's room.

Fortunately, Fang Lishi's enchantment did not resist his entry, so he sat down on the ground and began to cultivate.

In a luxury villa in another city, the finance minister received a call from his subordinates.

The minister, Rong Ming, is back and has already arrived at the military department.

The Minister of Finance was lying on the massage table enjoying the massage of the next person, and when he heard this, he did not open his eyes and said: Come back when you come back, he will come back at this time of year.

The subordinate said: He brought the child back?

The Minister of Finance's eyes opened, his son?

Right.

The finance minister was stunned for a moment, waved his hand to send the next person away, he sat up and asked: Is he planning to make it public?

Subordinate: I don't know, but he didn't avoid people, many people saw it. There was another twelve- or thirteen-year-old child next to him.

The Minister of Finance wondered: Why is there another one?

It was the child who played with Fang Li last time on Earth, it should be the son of which subordinate Rong Min, it is estimated that he came to accompany his son.

Oh. The Minister of Finance scratched the few hairs on the top of his head and asked, "Haven't you seen anyone else?" Did the child's mother show up?

No.

They investigated for several months, starting to investigate at the age of 12, investigating the men and women around him, some suspected of the relationship between men and women, and they were stunned that they did not find out who the child's mother was.

Exceptionally well protected.

This makes it even more curious.

The Minister of Finance thought for a moment and said: Send someone to stare at them, they all return to the emperor star, I don't believe it, the child's mother has not yet appeared!

The subordinate hesitated for a moment, and then raised another possibility, Minister, you say, will the child's mother be a man?

With current technology, two men can already extract one party's stem cells, cultivate and fertilize the other's sperm to form a fertilized egg, and then give birth to life through an artificial uterus.

There is also this possibility, but we have checked the men around Rong Ming before, and there is no match. You see that little sub-beast, the ears and tail are white, either canine or feline. But the men around him did not have white canines and feline orcs. The Minister of Finance said.

Subordinate: Will it be any fighter?

Do you think Rong Min seems to be someone who casually fancy others? The Minister of Finance asked rhetorically.

Subordinate: Not really.

The Minister of Finance walked back and forth two steps, thought for a while, and still said: Investigate the people of the Dragon Armor Assault Group closest to him to see if there is anything that matches.

Minister, their information is confidential.

Stupid, who told you to go, the people installed by the military department ate dry food?

I know.

Xiao Yabeast stared closely.

Be.

At six o'clock the next day, after one night of cultivation, Fang Li and the three of them opened their eyes almost at the same time.

Jing Hao was still a little surprised to see Rong Ming, he didn't notice Rong Min coming in at all.

Fang Li didn't react much, and he knew when Rong Min went upstairs. He closed the enchantment, Uncle Marshal early, are you going to have a meeting for a day today?

Right. Rong Min got up and moved, bent down to pick up the mat, and said, after washing, I want to tell you something.

Good.

When they washed down, downstairs, Xia Yang had already brought breakfast.

Rong Min was already sitting at the dining table waiting for them, saw them come down, come over, and say something first.

Fang Li and Jing Hao went over to sit down, and Fang Li asked: Uncle Marshal, what's the matter?"

Rong Min looked at the two and asked: Do you remember my political enemy?

Fang Li nodded, remembering.

Dixing is their base camp. Rong Min reminded that they should know about your coming back with me.

Fang Li blinked, his brain opened, they won't kidnap me, right?

Jing Hao tensed up and looked at Rong Ming.

Rong Ming: They don't have the courage yet.

Jing Hao breathed a sigh of relief.

Oh, that's not kidnapping, and there's nothing to worry about. Fang Li said, picked up breakfast and ate it, and added, don't worry about kidnapping, we will protect ourselves.

Rong Min reminded: You guys go out to play and pay attention, someone should follow you.

Good. Fang Li winked at Rongming, I will take good care of them.

Rong Ming:

After breakfast, Xiao Hei came over on time and drove a black flying machine.

Fang Li and Jing Hao went out, and Fang Li said goodbye to Rong Ming: Uncle Marshal, let's go.

Well, stay safe, call me when something happens.

Got it.

Rong Min watched the two little guys get on the flying machine, and then turned on the light brain to transfer 500,000 to Xiao Hei, should eat, drink, buy whatever they want, if it is not enough, tell me.

Xiao Hei looked at the transfer in the account and said with a smile: Yes.

Stay safe and protect them.

Marshal, rest assured.

Xiao Hei drove the aircraft and flew out of the military headquarters with two people, and as soon as the military headquarters went up the air channel, within a minute, a flying machine followed behind.

上一章:分卷(52)下一章:分卷(54)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
23.5K 719 180
Author: October Li Category: Danmei science fiction novels Status: Completed Xie Xingzhu, who is known as a fool and has a lot of money, was deceived...
217K 7.6K 27
「𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧」❝ I'll do it all over again ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Melrose and Damarion Fisher, mother and son, returns to Mystic Falls, after 145 years...