✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

31

505 16 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(31)

Volume(31)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Separate volumes (30).Next chapter: Separate volumes (32).

After more than a dozen hours of flight, the warship successfully reached Earth.

Before disembarking from the ship, Fang Li brought all the employees and issued a bracelet to each of them and Jing Hao, which is radiation-proof and temperature-controlled, and cannot be taken off, which can protect you from radiation damage. It's the same one on my wrist, the same.

Everyone saw that he was wearing it, and they also wore it one after another, and Fang Li activated them one by one.

The hatch of the warship opened, and Fang Li led them off the ship. As soon as he appeared at the hatch, he saw Professor Hu and Professor Xie standing below.

Seeing him appear, Professor Xie tore open his throat and shouted anxiously: Xiao Fangli, you can come back, hurry down, the tomatoes are much ripe, and if you don't come back, you will rot in the ground.

Fang Li ran down and shouted sweetly: Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Xie.

Oops, you're welcome, come with me. Grandpa Xie took his hand and walked to the ground.

Wait, wait, Grandpa Xie, don't be in a hurry for this time. Fang Li pulled Professor Xie hard, I brought helpers, and I came when I settled them.

He turned around and said to the 9 employees and Jing Hao who followed behind: Brother Xiao Hao, and uncles, let's go to the spaceship in front to settle down first, and then go to pick tomatoes first.

Professor Xie followed and looked, you only recruited 9 people?

Fang Li's expression is complicated, well, there are so many moves first, I will recruit more after I adapt to the management.

Fang Li didn't want to either, but he thought about the area of land that his remaining formation materials could probably cover, and now these hands plus machinery were almost enough.

Manpower and machinery have been solved, and if you want to expand the area, you must solve the problem of making materials for anti-radiation magic weapons and formations.

The materials in the space are not old enough, so this is not urgent.

If only the world had alternative materials.

Chapter 30: Little Angels Sent by Heaven Fang Li took Jing Hao and the employees on his spaceship, and the people who had previously come to search for the pirates' belongings,

Fang Li asked them to take all the pirates' personal belongings.

Let's live in the spaceship for the time being, this floor is the living area, uncles, you go and pick the cabin yourself, one for each person. Please understand that the living conditions are difficult for the time being.

The uncles all knew that they were going to open up the land, and they thought that they might live in tents or something, but they didn't expect to have spaceships to live in, and they were very happy.

The spaceship is good, we've lived everywhere, and that's good.

Yes, yes, yes, it's good.

Thank you uncles. After Fang Li finished talking to them, he pulled Jing Hao inside, brother Xiaohao, shall we live next door?

Jing Hao nodded: Okay. Which room do you live in?

I haven't picked it yet, let's pick it together. Fang Li had lived in the warship of the military department before, and this spaceship really hadn't lived there.

They walked around and picked two adjacent cabins with a view of the tomato fields, at least a little green from the window.

After picking up the room, the employees put down their luggage and did not pack up, and they all automatically came to the hall to wait for Fang Li to say work.

Fang Li took them to the tomato field, gave each of them a basket and a pair of scissors, and picked a tomato to show them.

Uncles, this is tomatoes, a crop endemic to the ancient earth. We're going to pick tomatoes this afternoon, and they're going to be reserved for the military. If it is red, it is ripe, and only the fruit is ripe, and if the petiole is still cyan here, don't pick it first, you can wait two days. Use scissors next to the petiole to cut here. Do you understand?

The uncles, who were all accustomed to farm work, nodded and replied: Understood.

The crowd dispersed, each in a row, outflanked both ends, and began to harvest the tomatoes.

I haven't returned for a few days, but the tomatoes are indeed much ripe, and the red branches are hanging all over the branches, which is very pleasing to look at.

Professor Hu and Professor Xie are also helping with scissors, and their movements are very careful, like picking treasures.

Fang Li pulled Jing Hao to the two grandfathers and introduced: Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Xie, this is Xiao Hao's brother, twelve years old this year, will live with me on the earth in the future, we are a family.

Brother Xiao Hao, this is Grandpa Hu, this is Grandpa Xie, they are both very powerful experts, and they were specially invited by Uncle Marshal to help them.

Jing Hao looked at the two old men with reverence and obediently shouted: Grandpa Hu is good, Grandpa Xie is good.

The two old men heard Qin Xingyu say that Jing Hao was a child, knowing that he was an orphan, Professor Hu stretched out his hand and patted his head, especially kind, well-behaved, good boy.

Jing Hao laughed shyly.

Fang Li pulled Jing Hao to look in the field over there, and was pleasantly surprised to find that in the past few days when he was away, the warrior brothers stationed on the earth were helping him open the land, and now Qin Xingyu was still driving the cultivator to plow the ground with a bang.

More than a dozen pieces have already been opened.

Jing Hao asked: Are tomatoes grown in these fields?

Yes, there are also sweet potatoes, which are easy to allocate with a short cycle when planted first. Uncle Marshal they have a lot of people, if you grow other vegetables, they are not very easy to distribute, and they also need to be cooked, these two can be eaten raw, the effect is better.

Fang Li came back and said to the two old men gratefully: Grandpa Hu, Grandpa Xie, have you helped me open so much land? Thank you so much.

Professor Hu carefully put a tomato into the basket and said with a smile: They are bored here, and Lao Xue asked their idle people to dig the ground, and in the past few days, they have watered the water.

Fang Li said happily: Thank you so much for inviting them to a big meal in the evening.

Have a big meal in the evening? Qin Xingyu came over and saw Fang Li telling him, I heard them say, there is braised fish, and I heard that it is so delicious that my tongue is about to fall off.

Fang Li laughed and said: Brother Xingyu, please eat one at night, a whole one!

I waited. Qin Xingyu nodded and finished, picked up the scissors and began to pick the tomatoes.

Fang Li asked curiously, "What about Sister Xiaoqin?"

Qin Xingyu replied: In the ship, there is an experiment that is about to produce results, and she is guarding.

Fang Li understood, and asked curiously: What have you researched?

Qin Xingyu glanced at Professor Xie, who was separated by two lines, and asked him in a low voice: What method did you use to separate the harmful components in this land?

Fang Li also whispered: "Powerful." Powers are really easy to use, and anything can be said to be powers.

Qin Xingyu was shocked: Isn't your power teleportation, gravity or the like? I heard from the people of their commando regiment that your power is this.

Fang Li blinked: I have a lot of powers.

Qin Xingyu gave him a thumbs up, you cow.

Fang Li smiled, and suddenly remembered something, he pulled Jing Hao to the side and asked: Brother Xiao Hao, can your power decompose the matter in the soil?

Jing Hao shook his head, I don't know, I haven't tried.

Then let's try.

Fang Li pulled him to a farther place, the two squatted down, Fang Li pointed to the ground, and said: The soil here has not been treated, there are many harmful ingredients in it, and it is not suitable for planting. Before, I used to use abnormal energy to separate harmful components, like this.

Fang Li cast a spell, and a small piece of land in front of him suddenly turned over and shattered, just like the ground ploughed over there.

Jing Hao's eyes widened, it was the first time he saw Xiao Li use this kind of power.

Immediately, something white and black suddenly appeared on this small piece of loose soil

Fang Li demonstrated, and then pointed to a small pile of harmful substances separated and asked: Can you try it, can it be decomposed?

This should be fine. Jing Hao stretched out his hand to cover the pile of matter, and after a while, the substance turned into ash.

Fang Li felt it with a spell, the harmful substances were gone, the inside was ash, and it also contained a little carbonic acid, urea and other nutrients that were conducive to plant absorption.

Fang Li:!

He looked at Jing Hao in shock, and got a small pile of harmful substances again, and dug up another handful of soil and put it in front of Jing Hao, brother Xiao Hao, do you try to see if you can decompose the harmful substances inside while retaining the soil? Harmful substances are these, you feel it.

Jing Hao understood what Fang Li meant, and he put his hand on it, whether it was a harmful substance or a small handful of soil, it was all turned into ash.

No way. Jing Hao was a little frustrated.

Fang Li comforted him, it's okay, you are not familiar with these, it is also related to abnormal energy control, you can exercise slowly.

Well, I'll practice well.

Fang Li asked again: Brother Xiao Hao, what is your original form?

Ah, this Jing Hao lowered his eyes to look at the ground,His face visibly turned a little red.

Brother Xiao Hao was shy. Fang Li tugged on his sleeve and shook it, saying, "Well, tell me."

Good, ugly. It doesn't work much.

It's okay, I won't laugh at you, keep it a secret for you.

Jing Hao's head was about to bury on the ground, and whispered: Earth, earth dragon,

earth dragon!

Fang Li stood up and was stunned!

Jing Hao saw it, even more embarrassed, isn't it, it's ugly? I said it's so ugly

Fang Li pulled Jing Hao up and hugged him excitedly, ah, ah, brother Xiaohao, you are amazing! You're awesome too!

Jing Hao: Huh?

Fang Li held Jing Hao and jumped a few times, feeling that he was so lucky, looking for employees and finding an uncle who could pollinate; The little brother I knew on the street can actually decompose harmful substances and convert them into nutrients useful for the soil, and the original form is actually an earth dragon!

Brother Xiao Hao, you are really a little angel sent by heaven to help me!

Fang Li shouted excitedly.

Jing Hao was even more confused, how could he become a little angel?

In the distance, Professor Hu laughed when they saw the two children happy like that.

Professor Hu shook his head and smiled: Children's happiness is really easy.

Kid, that's right. Professor Xie took a look, turned back and found a super large and super round tomato, he cut it out excitedly and showed it to his old friend, hey, old Hu, look what I found, tomato fruit king! Hahaha Professor

Hu glanced at it, not convinced, I just found a big one, bigger than yours.

Professor Xie didn't believe it, there was no basis for his words, come to Bibi!

Compare it, wait, I'll find out!

Qin Xingyu looked at the two professors and complained in his heart, isn't it easy for the old men to be happy?

Jing Hao was about to be stunned by Fang Li, he held Fang Li's shoulder and asked: Xiao Li, what are you talking about?

Fang Li smiled and said, "Brother Xiao Hao, do you know how useful your original form is?"

Jing Hao: Huh? What's the use?

I tell you, Fang Li pulled Jing Hao to squat down, this earth dragon, also called earthworms, is also a unique creature of the ancient earth, its role in soil improvement can be great, it can decompose organic matter, convert them into nutrients conducive to plant absorption, and can also loosen the soil and change the soil structure

Fang Li said all the benefits of earthworms and said: Brother Xiao Hao, your original form has its own instincts for us a great effect.

Jing Hao was surprised: Really?

Of course!

Jing Hao scratched his face, but, but, I don't seem to know what you said.

Fang Li is not worried at all, this can be practiced, I will teach you.

Good! Jing Hao knew that his powers could help Xiao Li and was very happy.

He is still small, unlike other uncles, who have more strength and can do more work, so he is worried that he will not be able to help Xiao Li's younger brother. Now, he was finally relieved.

Brother Xiao Hao, I'll check your body, don't move. Fang Li said.

Jing Hao's ancestor must be an earth dragon spirit, and it is more difficult for the earth dragon to become a spirit than their fox, but every earth dragon that has become a refined earth dragon must be particularly powerful.

Jing Hao nodded: Good.

Fang Li touched Jing Hao's heart and probed into the spiritual power, and he was surprised to find that Jing Hao's magical energy was actually very peaceful when he was in his body, and it was not as ferocious as when it was emitted.

It may have something to do with his personality, Fang Li said in his heart.

Fang Li successfully found the Earth Dragon bloodline in Jing Hao's body, which was very gentle and not completely stimulated.

He withdrew his spiritual power, determined the identity of the bloodline of the Jing Hao demon clan, and said: "Brother Xiao Hao, I will teach you to cultivate in the future."

Jing Hao didn't even ask what cultivation was, and nodded, "Hmm."

There were many people and great strength, and the tomatoes were quickly picked and placed together, and there were eighteen baskets.

Fang Li said to the staff uncles: Everyone has worked hard, I will go to the warship to sell tomatoes, you can go back to rest first, familiarize yourself with the functional area in the spaceship, prepare the evening meal later, hold a welcome banquet for the uncles, and thank the uncles for the hard work in the past few days!

Everyone cheered.

After that, Uncle Li said: Boss, shall we move over now? You lead the way, and we'll move over.

Fang Li said with a smile: "I don't need you to move, I can do it alone."

The uncles looked at him, Li Wei frowned and said: This is very heavy, where can you move, or we come, we have a lot of strength.

Optimistic. Fang Li stretched out his hand and waved on the tomatoes, and more than a dozen baskets of tomatoes suddenly disappeared.

Uncles: ?!

What about tomatoes? Why is it gone?!

Boss, gone!

Fang Li waved his hand again, and more than a dozen baskets of tomatoes appeared in place again.

Uncles:!

But seeing that the tomatoes were still there, they still breathed a sigh of relief, what if they had just picked them, what if they were gone.

Wang Baogang, the orc uncle whose power is pollinator, said: Boss, is that your power just now?

Fang Li smiled and nodded, think of it, so you don't have to worry about me not being able to move, go back and rest." Is it okay to help cook together later? We have to cook a lot of people's meals in the evening.

Good.

Yes, no problem.

The uncles saw that Fang Li did not need help, and they all went back with confidence.

Fang Li took Jing Hao and Grandpa Hu back to the warship.

Fang Li wants to take Jing Hao to find the buyer, Grandpa Xie pulls him, Xiao Fang Li, you will sell tomatoes later, remember to come to our laboratory to take a look.

Good.

Fang Li agreed, and then pulled Jing Hao straight to the warehouse, but there was no one in the warehouse, and the buyer's brother was not there.

They went to Rong Ming's office again, and Rong Min was not there, so he dialed Rong Ming's phone.

Rong Min was in a meeting with his subordinates, saw that it was the little guy's phone, stretched out his hand to let everyone pause, and directly connected, Fang Li, what's wrong?

Uncle Marshal, the tomatoes are finished, you give me the phone of the buyer's brother, and I will ask him to weigh it.

上一章:分卷(30)下一章:分卷(32)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 6.5K 9
⟼ in which a warrior from marley arrives in paradis, searching for friends long forgotten. though the journey is filled with much tragedy and despair...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
77.5K 8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...