✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

30

542 11 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(30)

Volume(30)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (29).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (31).

Moreover, after that mass of blood came into contact with Fang Li's spiritual power, it became visibly active, and it jumped up and down to swallow more.

Fang Li withdrew his spiritual power, opened his eyes, and looked at Rong Min in surprise and complexity, you

are really an awakened true dragon bloodline.

But it hasn't really fully awakened, the power of the true dragon hasn't been fully used, if you can absorb more spiritual power

Rong Ming raised his eyebrows, how? You know why?

You're a real dragon! Fang Li sighed with emotion.

Yung Ming:? Haven't you seen it?

Fang Li jumped off the sofa and walked back and forth in front of the coffee table with a frown.

Rong Ming, this can be regarded as a descendant of the demon clan! That's their demon clan's compatriot little demon!

His current power is very powerful, if he cultivates it well, the true dragon bloodline in his body is completely awakened

Moreover, in this way, his previous thoughts are correct, and the other orcs are also the descendants of their demon clan!

Fang Li felt a little excited when he thought about it.

The revitalization of the demon race is just around the corner!

But now, there was not so much spiritual power on the earth for them to cultivate.

Fang Li stopped and grabbed Rong Ming's hand, but his little fat hand was too small to hold Rong Ming's hand, and he could only grab two fingers.

He looked at Rong Min and said solemnly: Uncle Marshal, you must work hard to help me restore the ecology of the earth together, which is good for you.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: The purpose of planting trees on the earth is to restore the ecological environment of the earth?

Fang Li nodded: Yes!

Rong Min asked again: Why is it good for me?

Fang Li asked him: Do you feel that the air of the earth is particularly comfortable for you to breathe?

Yung: No.

Fang Li frowned, it shouldn't be.

Is it that there is too little aura, and he can't feel different from other planets at all?

He asked again: Don't you think there is anything different about you on earth?

Rong Min instantly remembered that he would be relieved a little on earth during his mental disorder.

He asked: What benefit are you saying that it is good for me?

Fang Li scratched his head, how to tell him this?

That is, if you restore the ecology of the earth, you live on the earth, even if you do not deliberately practice every day, your powers will slowly increase every day. If you practice every day, your powers will increase faster than on other planets. That's the benefit.

After listening to it, Rong Min thought about it and asked: Does it also have this effect on other orcs?

Fang Li nodded: If my guess is correct, they can too, but they don't increase as fast as you.

After all, it is a true dragon bloodline.

The demon race's own □□ can absorb the essence of the sun and moon and absorb the aura.

Why? Rong Min very much wanted to know the reason.

Because the earth has aura, and other planets don't. Fang Li wanted to say this very much, and he also very much wanted to know why other planets did not have aura?

After thinking about it, Fang Li said: Because the earth is different from other planets, maybe because human beings were born on the earth? I don't know why it is different, I only know that after restoring the ecology, it will be good for you.

Afraid that Rong Min would not believe it, Fang Li also emphasized: It's true, Uncle Marshal, you believe me.

Rong believes that the earth is special to him because he has personally experienced it, but he does not understand why.

Now it seems that the little one knows more than they do.

Rong Min revealed a little information to him: our experts also suggested that we should build a training base on the earth, but it was not settled because the earth could not grow the training environment we wanted. Now our training base is determined to be on Earth.

He paused for a moment, looked at Fang Li and said: If what you say is true, after it is verified, I will help you restore the ecological environment of the earth together.

Hearing this, Fang Li laughed, this is easy to do, I can let you feel it in person when I go back.

How do you feel? Rong Min asked.

Go back and talk about it, it's useless to say it now. Fang Li blinked, finished solving the matter, go to sleep. Good night Uncle Marshal.

After Fang Li finished speaking, he walked to the staircase, but was fished back by Rong Ming's big hand.

Fang Li looked back in confusion: What for? Anything else?

Rong Min carried him to the original place and sat down, you haven't said what the pattern on my back is.

Ah, that, Fang Li paused, scratched his head and said, that is the power brought by your blood.

Yung Ming: What do you mean?

Fang Li said: The original forms of the animals you have transformed into are all unique animals of the ancient earth, do you know this?

Rong Min nodded, but, you guys?

Fang Li choked, we. Damn, so sensitive!

Rong Min nodded, and then?

Then, Fang Li tangled for a moment, and began to be half-serious and half-flickering, and then there were a few of them, no, very few, very few, they could become people, their bloodline power was very strong, but then they disappeared, but their descendants still shed their blood. And many of you awakened the bloodline power of your ancestors at the time of that apocalyptic change, and the powerful ones can become beasts, and the weaker ones cannot, they can only become sub-orcs. Got it, right?

Rong Min frowned: Are you saying that some of the animals of the ancient earth can become people?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, you can also change into beast form, of course, animals can also become people. Moreover, humans evolved from animals in the beginning.

Rong Min was persuaded, although there were still some doubts in his heart, but Fang Li's statement was very consistent with their abnormality.

Because their scientists can't find a more convincing statement when studying the principle of abnormality.

Later studies showed that the blood of orcs and sub-orcs was indeed a little different from the blood of ordinary people. And their genes are more than the genes of ordinary humans, but what is specific, scientists can only guess based on their mutant animal form may be the genes of animals in the ancient earth period.

What Fang Li said coincided with what scientists speculated.

How do you understand so much? Rong Ming's eyes looked deeply at Fang Li.

Fang Li blinked, because I am smart.

Yung Ming:

Uncle Marshal, no problem, right? I went to sleep?

Rong Min actually had many questions, but when he looked at the time, it was going to be one o'clock in the morning, he rubbed the little guy's head, let's go.

Fang Li held his head and said, "You rubbed your head twice just now, and the transaction is complete."

Rong Min is crying and laughing, how many times have you touched me?

Fang Li thought of touching and hugging the dragon, sticking it, and riding the dragon, hehe laughed, then you can touch it again, tonight is over.

Rong Min really stretched out his hand and rua again, okay, go to sleep.

Fang Li tilted his head and looked at him, can he still touch the dragon in the future?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: You like dragons very much?

Fang Li nodded, his eyes were shining, like it, dragon, who doesn't like dragons.

Rong Min hooked his lips and smiled, and will show you later.

Fang Li stretched out his hand and clenched it into a fist, and his little tail finger bent up, saying okay, Oh, pull the hook.

Such a childish action, Rong Min really can't do it.

Fang Li took his hand and pressed down the other four fingers, leaving only the tail finger, and he hooked Rong Ming's tail finger and stamped it.

Okay, pull the hook, say okay. Good night Uncle Marshal.

Good night. Rong Min looked at his tail finger, and the corners of his lips unconsciously hooked.

For the next two days, Rong Min was busy with the affairs of the military department, Fang Li and Jing Hao followed Xiao Hei to the training room every day, and they also went to see their physical training.

Because Jing Hao's powers are too ferocious and cannot often be used to protect himself in reality, training physical fitness and fist and foot kung fu has become extremely important.

But this is not something that can be done overnight, and it takes continuous training over time.

In this regard, Fang Li admitted that he really did not allow them to have experience.

Fang Li took Xiao Hao's arm and said: Brother Xiao Hao, it's okay, Brother Xiao Hei they will also go to Earth, when the time comes, we will ask them to make a training menu for you, you can practice accordingly.

Uh-huh.

When he returned home in the evening, Rong Min called the two little guys to the living room and said to Fang Li: Fang Li, the time we agreed upon has arrived.

Jing Hao looked at the two and asked suspiciously: What time?

Fang Li scratched his head, turned back to Jing Hao and said: "Brother Xiao Hao, because your special abilities are very special, Uncle Marshal and I have a little disagreement on your training. Uncle Marshal wants you to join the military department, and he will arrange for someone to give you special training. Then I can actually help you train, in another way, you can also become stronger. Brother Xiao Hao, do you want to stay in the military department for training, or come back to Earth with me?

Jing Hao didn't answer, took Fang Li's hand and asked, "What about Xiao Li?" Can't you march into the ministry together?

It seems that Jing Hao wants to stay in the military department.

Fang Li narrowed his eyes and shook his head, I want to go back to the earth to farm, this is what I must do.

When Jing Hao heard this, he looked at Rong Ming, and then at Fang Li, and asked: If I join the military department, I can't be with you?

Fang Li nodded, join the military department, you must train here.

Then I'll go back to Earth with you. Jing Hao said quickly.

Fang Li looked up in surprise, really?

Jing Hao: Yes!

Fang Li happily hugged Jing Hao, brother Xiao Hao, it's great!

Well! Jing Hao patted Fang Li's back and said with a smile.

The two were happy for a while, and Fang Li looked back at Rong Min and gestured at him with a V gesture.

Jing Hao. Rong Min shouted.

Hearing Rong Ming's voice, Jing Hao immediately sat up straight again and listened to him carefully.

Rong said: This is about your future, I want to know why.

Jing Hao glanced at Fang Li and said: I want to accompany Xiao Li's younger brother, he is alone, I am also a person, I want to help him.

He has lived alone for so many years, and he knows very well what it feels like to be lonely, Xiao Li is still so young, and he wants to make Xiao Li's childhood less lonely. Moreover, if there was no Xiao Li, he would still be wandering in the broken house.

Fang Li pouted, dissatisfied again, Uncle Marshal, brother Xiao Hao with me, you can also become very strong!

Rong Min looked at him, sighed, and said to Jing Hao: "Okay, just think clearly yourself." But I want you to promise me that your powers cannot be used against others as a last resort. Can you do it?

Jing Hao nodded: Yes.

Yes. We leave tomorrow morning, go to planet T28 first, and then go to Earth, you guys clean up tonight.

After that, Rong Min got up to get busy, and Fang Li quickly grabbed him, Uncle Marshal.

Rong Min looked down at him, is there anything else?

Fang Li smiled and said, "Can you help Brother Xiao Hao develop an individual training plan?" Or let the little black brother help.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Didn't you say you can too?

Fang Li held his arm and shook, I can do it in terms of power, I just don't know much in terms of physical strength and fists and feet. Can you help me?

Rong Min was about to laugh angrily, and his index finger pressed his forehead to poke him away, do you know what you call this?

Fang Li blinked: Maximize the use of resources.

Yung Ming: That's an inch.

Fang Li's brain turned, and he said, Uncle Marshal, do you want to take an apprentice? Otherwise, let Brother Xiao Hao worship you as a teacher? You also teach him fist and foot kung fu and special energy practice, we win-win?

Rong Ming:

The more Fang Li thought about it, the more he felt that this method was feasible, I thought about it, my method does not conflict with your method, it should complement each other, brother Xiao Hao can practice on both sides, isn't it perfect? Am I smart?

Rong Min looked at his expression of praising me, very helpless, you go to Xiao Hei, he and the instructor have already formulated the training plan.

Fang Li surprise: Really?

Yung: Hmm. I thought of the earth and told them.

Wow! Fang Li jumped for a moment, opened his hands and hugged Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, you are the best!

After hugging him, he immediately turned back and gestured at Xiao Hao with a V.

Jing Hao laughed and said to Rongming: Thank you, Uncle Marshal.

Seeing the two little guys so happy, Rong Min shook his head, patted Li's back, let go quickly, went to clean up, and left tomorrow.

Uh-huh, we'll go right away.

The next day, they boarded the warship on time, and the warship had already been replaced with a larger one, and there were many more people.

Fang Li pulled Xia Yang passing by and asked, "Brother Xia Yang, why are there so many more people?"

Xia Yang replied: It's the expert group and the engineering regiment, who are going to choose a site to prepare to build a base.

Fang Li was surprised: It was decided so quickly?

Xia Yang shook his head: It's not fast, this plan has been proposed since the marshal was in office two years ago, but I haven't found a suitable address before. The rest of the matters are actually almost ready, and now that you have found it, of course, you can act immediately. We came back this time mainly for this matter, because we went to Earth and prepared a little more, so we delayed for one more day, otherwise we could have left yesterday.

Oh, you guys do things so fast. Fang Li was really a little impressed by their ability to act.

The warship set sail at the specified time, pausing on the T28 planet on the way, and Fang Li took Jing Hao and Xia Yang to pick up the 9 employees he recruited.

The employees were ready to go to their new high-paying jobs with their luggage, some excited and some uneasy about the situation ahead, but when they looked at the warship in front of them, they were stunned.

The big man who was first recruited was called Li Wei, and he walked up to Fang Li nervously and quietly asked in a low voice: "Boss, is this a warship?"

Yes, Fang Li looked back at them and said with a smile, don't be afraid, they are our cooperative customers, and they just happen to go to Earth, so we will build a shunfeng ship. It's okay, come up with me.

The 9 people looked at the soldiers in neat military uniforms, all a little trembling, and then looked at the little boss in front, talking and laughing with the officer next to them, there was no fear at all, and they couldn't help but admire the little boss in their hearts.

Let's think about it from another angle, if you can do business with people in the troops, then it will definitely not pit us, right? The uncle orc, whose ability is pollinating, said so to the group.

When everyone heard this, they were still a little uneasy because they were going to Earth, but now they were immediately relieved, and the group carefully followed the warship.

上一章:分卷(29)下一章:分卷(31)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
21K 287 64
Author: Luojia mushroom cool A disaster, Gu Chen awakened the healing and regeneration system. Any injury he could heal if he wanted to, but at his o...
376K 6.5K 9
⟼ in which a warrior from marley arrives in paradis, searching for friends long forgotten. though the journey is filled with much tragedy and despair...
77.5K 8K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...