✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

Bởi ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

29

494 13 0
Bởi ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(29)

Volume(29)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Divided into volumes (28).Next chapter: Divided volumes (30).

Fang Li's mouth was so open that he could stuff eggs, and looked at the big black dragon in front of him in shock, estimated to be about twenty meters long, thicker than his body, his body was hovering, the dragon scales were black and bright, and the claws and claws were sharp.

Its back two dragon claws and tails supported the ground, the front half of the body was propped up, the dragon head was majestic, and the two horns on top began to fork.

Fang Li ran over excitedly, reached out and touched the dragon scales, very smooth, warm and cool, reflecting the light.

Dragon scales!

He snorted excitedly and stretched out his hands to hug him again. The dragon's body was larger than his body, and the two chubby little short hands couldn't hold it at all, and he put his face up again and rubbed it.

It's so slippery!

Yung Ming:

It's a real dragon! Fang Li held the dragon body and sighed in surprise, and muttered, Grandpa, father and mother, I saw the dragon, really a dragon!

Rong Ming's dragon head leaned down, and the dragon's eye was a little helpless, see?

Uh-huh! Fang Li looked up at the huge dragon head, not a little afraid, excited, Uncle Marshal, you are so handsome!

Yung: Thank you.

Fang Li asked expectantly again: Can I touch your head and corners?

Looking at the small pendant on his body, Rong Min lowered the faucet head a little lower and touched it.

Anyway, they have already been touched, hugged, and rubbed and pasted, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Fang Li let go of his hand, turned around and took a step forward, his eyes were shining, I touched it?

Well.

Fang Li stretched out his little fat hand and put it on the dragon's face, his eyes were round, and he touched it very seriously and novelly, like a baby exploring a new world.

Touch the face, touch the dragon's whiskers, the beard is so long.

Yungming:

The eyes are golden, how can the humanoid eyes be black? Will you still control change? Fang Li asked.

The demon race can change magic, but Rong Ming should not ah, so how can the eyes of the human form be black?

Sure enough, Rong Min replied: No.

Fang Li nodded, I guess you won't either.

Rong Ming:

Fang Li touched the horns on the top of the dragon's head again, which were very hard, and forks began to split on them, which was a sign that the dragon had entered adulthood.

Fang Li sighed: It's a mature dragon.

Yung Ming: I'm 30.

I know, I mean beastly. Fang Li said, and asked Rong Min with interest, Uncle Marshal, can you fly?

What do you want to do? Rong Min asked vigilantly.

That's what it will be? Is it okay for you to take me to the sky and fly around?

I knew that this little guy would not give up so easily. Rong Min sighed, bent down, and came up.

Yes! Uncle Marshal is the best!

Fang Li cheered, hands and feet climbing onto the dragon's back.

Rong Min reminded him, sit firmly and grab his spine.

Fang Li grabbed it, clamped his feet tightly, sat down, and could take off.

Rong Min got up, let out a low dragon groan, and flew up with Fang Li.

Rong Min was afraid that Fang Li was afraid of falling, so after flying up, he kept a uniform speed and circled in the community, and then flew up.

Wow ~ Uncle Marshal, a little taller ~ Fang Li exclaimed excitedly.

Obviously, he himself can fly in the air, but now the feeling is completely different, which makes people very excited.

Dragon wow!

Real dragons!

Not only did I see the real dragon, but I also rode on the back of the dragon!

Just thinking about it, Fang Nan was excited to ridicule Li.

Rong Min heard Fang Li's voice behind him, and a pair of golden dragon eyes were helpless.

On the balcony of a certain household in the community, Xia Yang was talking to his girlfriend on the phone when he suddenly saw a black shadow flying through the air.

I lean, I seem to see the marshal!

His girlfriend was speechless: Don't you see the marshal every day?

Xia Yang looked at the distant figure in the sky, no, it was the marshal's beast form, flying in the sky, it seemed that there was a person on his back!

Girlfriend surprised: Are you mistaken, didn't you say that the marshal's beast form has never been touched?

Xia Yang muttered, "Yes, but there really seems to be someone on his back!"

Girlfriend: You must be mistaken, are you too tired lately? All dazzled. Go to rest, I won't tell you, go to sleep quickly, good night.

Good night. Xia Yang, who was forced to hang up the phone, looked at the sky in a trance.

Could it really be that I was dazzled?

Chapter 29: If Only There Were Alternative Materials

Rong Min felt that since he met Fang Li, he did seem to have become less stable.

For example, now, in the middle of the night, not only turned into a beast and carried the little one flying in the sky, but also twisted out of his words.

This was something that would never have happened before, just a week ago.

But now he did, and weirdly enough, he was having fun listening to the little guy giggling on his back.

It's not that I haven't flown before, and I don't feel this way.

Just, a little fresh.

A dragon flew a few laps in the sky alone, and came down after having fun.

Back in the courtyard, Rong Min stopped, bent down and waited for the little one to come down.

But he waited for a long time, and the little one still hadn't come down.

Rong Min looked back and saw that the little guy was lying on the dragon, holding his dragon body with both hands, his face was attached to the scales, and he didn't mean to come down at all.

Rong Ming: Fang Li, get home, come down.

Fang Li's face rubbed the smooth dragon scales, let me suck and lie down for a while, just for a while.

Did you just make a slip of the tongue? What to suck?

Fang Li blinked, no, didn't suck anything, you heard wrong. What else can you suck, suck the dragon!

Rong Min was helpless, the dragon head leaned over, the tip of the nose arched the little guy's head, it was late at night, and it was coming down quickly.

Fang Li reluctantly slid off the dragon, and finally hugged it again, only then turned around, pulled his hair that was disturbed by the wind, and his face was still excited.

Uncle Marshal, it's so funny.

Well. Rong Min changed back to human form with a smile on his face.

Fang Li turned around and found that Rong Min had changed back to human form, did you change back so quickly? The tone was full of disappointment.

Otherwise? Rong Min walked over, patted him on the head, and went back.

I also want to take a picture to commemorate it. Fang Li muttered and followed Rong Min into the room.

Rong Min sat down on the sofa, took a picture of the position next to him, and came to sit.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming's posture and said in his heart: "Oh, here it comes, he is going to start letting me fulfill the previous transaction."

But he also has a little expectation.

He walked over and climbed onto the sofa and sat cross-legged facing Rong Ming.

Seeing that he was so conscious, Rong Min raised his eyebrows and said: Have you played enough?

Fang Li smiled, in fact, he hadn't seen enough of it, and he wanted to take a photo to commemorate it. First time riding a dragon!

Little ghost head. Rong Min reached out and rubbed Xia Li's head and said, Come on, tell me about your previous guess, why do I show a beast-shaped pattern on my body?

Fang Li stretched out his right hand and said, "Give me your right hand."

Rong Min handed his right hand over and watched how Fang Li took his pulse.

Fang Li touched his wrist artery, Rong Ming's pulse was strong and powerful, his physical fitness was very good, you were in good health, and there was nothing else wrong.

Yung: Hmm.

Fang Li instructed again: Uncle Marshal, don't move next, just feel that if something enters your body, don't move, don't resist with special energy, it won't hurt you.

Good. Rong Min replied.

After speaking, Fang Li entered a trace of spiritual power and probed along Rong Ming's hand meridians.

As soon as he entered, Fang Li felt the huge and turbulent energy in Rong Min's meridians rush straight to his spiritual power, and his spiritual power was swallowed in an instant.

Fang Li was startled, and quickly let go of his hand and stared straight at his wrist.

How so?

But he just seemed to vaguely feel a little fluctuation of demon power? Not very sure.

Rong Min looked at him as if he saw some man-eating monsterThe appearance of the beast, with concern, asked: What's wrong? Is there something wrong with my pulse?

Fang Li looked up at him and asked, "You just used your power?"

No. Rong Min replied.

Fang Li asked again: Did you feel anything just now?

Rong Min thought for a moment and said: I felt that my wrist was cold, as if something had come in, and it was very comfortable.

Fang Li: Rong Ming:

What's wrong? What's going on?

Fang Li frowned: Do it again. He wanted to determine if that demon power really existed.

The little guy looked so cautious, Rong Min was still seeing it for the first time, he stretched out his wrist and came.

Fang Li stretched out his finger again to put his finger on Rong Ming's wrist, he closed his eyes and began to input spiritual power.

As soon as the spiritual power entered Rong Ming's wrist, his magical energy frantically surged over and devoured the spiritual power.

Fang Li:

He confiscated his hand and continued to enter, the spiritual power continued to be devoured, and then inside, Fang Li finally felt a trace of demon power mixed in the huge power, but that demon power was too weak, like a small boat in the ocean, you can ignore it if you don't pay attention to it.

Finding the answer he wanted to know, Fang Li stopped in time and opened his eyes, his eyes looking at Rong Ming with complicated eyes.

This person really has demon power, although weak, but he does have it.

However, it is uncertain whether his demon power was stimulated by absorbing spiritual power when he was abnormalized or brought by it in his bloodline.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: How is it? What did you find?

Fang Li looked at him with a frown and said: "I will come again, but this time I won't take my wrist."

And where does that?

Fang Li's gaze moved down, staring at his chest, heart.

Rong Min frowned: Heart?

Fang Li nodded and asked him: Is one of your powers devouring?

Rong Ming's eyebrows moved slightly, his eyes looked at him deeply, and he didn't admit it directly, but only asked: Didn't you say that you can't detect what the power is?

Devouring this special energy was only transformed by Rong Min more than five years ago, and it was during the war of T28 and T29 that he suddenly discovered it.

This secret is unknown to others, because he has never used it in front of others' eyes.

But now, Fang Li knew, just through the pulse? This had to make Rong Min wary.

Fang Li sighed, because as soon as my power entered your meridians, before I could find out why you had a beast-shaped pattern, I was swallowed by your power. What is this not devouring?

Fang Li didn't directly say spiritual power, and replaced it with a vague word power. Rong Min is too smart, and it is difficult to guarantee that he will not follow the vine and find out his little secret.

Yung Ming:

So you can only probe from the nearest distance, which is here. Fang Li stretched out his index finger and pointed to the location of Rong Ming's heart.

The wrist is still acceptable, but it is necessary to come directly from the heart

Fang Li can also see his entanglement, and he can also understand, after all, the heart is a person's life.

But he really wanted to see if he was really a true dragon bloodline.

Uncle Marshal, I won't hurt you, and besides, I shouldn't be able to hurt you, after all, your powers have swallowed all my power."

Fang Li said very sincerely, Rong Min looked at him, the two looked at each other for a moment, Rong Min asked: Must be from the heart?

Your powers are too powerful, and my power can't go far at all, so I can only enter from here. Moreover, Fang Li frowned, in order to find out, I had to lose the strength I had accumulated so hard.

Speaking of a little grievance, why are you so domineering?!

Moreover, you are a dragon, the power is devouring, how to make it like gluttony.

Rong Ming: Fang Li looked up again and asked him:

What are your other powers? I remember the Internet saying it was water-based?

Yung: Hmm. That was the only power he released outside.

Fang Li: Is there anything else?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows and did not answer.

It seems that there is. Fang Li asked again, this power of yours is to devour, you can swallow anything, such as a table, or only swallow other people's power, power?

Rong Min thought for a while and asked: Is there a difference?

Fang Li exclaimed: Of course! If you can swallow anything, it's bad.

After a pause, he nodded again and said: Of course, it is also very good now.

Seeing him like this, Rong Min couldn't help but smile: the latter.

In fact, it is not entirely right, in addition to devouring energy and power, his power can also swallow all living things, such as a tree, he can swallow the vitality inside, and the tree will immediately wither.

Oh, it's devouring power, fortunately, fortunately. Fang Li breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, not everything can be swallowed, otherwise it is easy to think of gluttony, which is a fierce beast.

How cute

is the dragon Dragon Fortunately what?

Fang Li waved his hand: It's nothing, don't care about this, come now? Show me your heart.

Rong Min pondered for a moment, he really wanted to know the answer, and, in general, whether it was an orc or a sub-orc, the power was determined within a year after the mutation, but he developed a new power, and he was always looking for the answer.

What are the objective factors that led to his second mutation? If he can undergo a second mutation, can other orcs too?

If the reason for his second mutation is known, can other orc sub-orcs trigger the second mutation through targeted training?

If they could, then the value of their empire's force would increase again.

Rong Min thought a lot, and finally agreed, okay, just from the heart, you come.

Fang Li was surprised, stretched out his hand, or instructed: Then I came? Don't use powers, don't resist.

Well.

Fang Li pressed his palm to Rong Ming's chest, closed his eyes, and entered spiritual power.

The energy at Rong Ming's heart was even more turbulent, and Fang Li had to use a little spell to slow down the speed at which his spiritual power was swallowed by Rong Ming's power, and then enter more spiritual power to break through the package of energy and enter the heart.

Rong Ming's brows frowned slightly, and he could feel that something cold in his heart was invading, and his supernatural energy was about to fight back.

But looking at the frown of the little guy in front of him, he held back and suppressed the power.

After turning around inside, Fang Li found a small ball of different blood in the center of Rong Ming's heart, it was in the center of Rong Ming's heart, and it faintly exuded a powerful coercion, and the weak demon power that Fang Li detected was also derived from this.

上一章:分卷(28)下一章:分卷(30)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

34.8K 1.1K 101
Author: by Phantom Shura Brief introduction: Chu Yue was sent to a perverted bed by the scumbag, and was eventually tortured to death, and once rebor...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
97.5K 6.9K 18
What if during the dragon task Teja hadn't accidentally confessed and she insisted on taking that break? They told each other they'd try outside the...