✓ I, little fox, farm red all...

By ruwen05026

Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally cr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
End

18

645 17 0
By ruwen05026

Pen library

Pen library>I, little fox, farm red all over the stars! (Crossing)>Volume(18)

Volume(18)

Fan dust leaf 2022-02-10 Ctrl+D collection this site

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large, all the way to the bottom

Previous chapter: Divided into volumes (17).Next chapter: Divided into volumes (19).

Rong Ming: I bought the cultivator, trouble normal delivery, thank you.

The young lady hesitated: Is your shipping address confirmed to be Earth?

Yung: Yes.

Sister: But there is no specific coordinates written on it, please add.

Rong Ming pulled to the address written by Fang Li: Ancient China in the east of the Asian continent of the earth (where there are people).

Rong Ming: Rong Min glanced at Fang Li, shook his head with a smile, and said to the other side:

I'll modify the address, trouble shipping, thank you.

Rong Min said and wrote down the specific coordinates.

The young lady saw the newly changed address and said: "Okay sir, I will arrange it for you as soon as possible." Thank you for choosing our products, goodbye.

Good bye. After Rong Min finished speaking, he pushed the light screen back to Fang Li.

Fang Li smiled and gave Rong Min another heart, thank you Uncle Marshal.

Fang Li wrote down the job posting and sent it to the venue, and then took the plate and cup to the kitchen, where the head chef happened to be inside.

Uncle Lee, thank you for making me little cookies and juice, it was delicious.

You're welcome, give it to me. The head chef took the saucer and cup and put them aside, and said, did you thank the marshal?

Fang Li was stunned for a moment and asked, "Is it the little cookie that Uncle Marshal asked you to make?"

Yes, he is afraid that your meal will not be satisfactory, so he said to make you a small snack.

Fang Li understood after thinking a little, no wonder he hugged himself when he first got up, did he see that I was in a bad mood?

I know, I'm going to thank him. Thank you Uncle Lee.

Back in Rong Ming's office, Fang Li walked over and pulled Rong Ming's sleeve.

Uncle Marshal.

Rong Min looked sideways at him, huh?

Thank you.

Yung: Thank you for what?

Just, cookies, and helped me a lot, thank you. Fang Li said sincerely.

Rong Min smiled and asked him: Are you in a better mood?

Well! Fang Li nodded happily.

Rong Min was relieved, and said: There are still about ten hours to go to the T28 planet, and it is exactly the morning to get there, are you scheduled to go to the talent market tomorrow?

Right.

Then you'd better go to sleep now, or you'll lose energy tomorrow.

Good. After saying that, Fang Li was ready to go back to the room, and after walking out two steps, he turned back and asked Rong Ming, Uncle Marshal, will you go with me tomorrow?

According to the reaction of today's sister of the cultivator, it is estimated that the talent market will not let him a child in, and even if he goes in, it is estimated that no one believes that he is going to recruit people.

Yung: Hmm.

Fang Li smiled happily, thank you Uncle Marshal, the next batch of tomatoes, I will give you a ninety-five discount discount!

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: Don't you need money very much?

Yes, but thanks are still to be thankful, and there is no shortage of this.

Rong Ming smiled: Thank you then?

You are welcome!

Chapter 21: I Am His Parent The

warship landed safely in the military port of planet T28.

At this time, the stars of T28 slowly rose from the horizon and ushered in their early morning.

Fang Li got down from the warship, his eyes shining, standing on this strange and new planet, he closed his eyes and raised his head and took a deep breath.

Hey? This planet doesn't seem to have spiritual power?

Fang Li put away the anti-radiation bracelet on his wrist and felt it carefully.

He opened his eyes and looked around suspiciously.

In the distance, there are tall unknown trees, growing quite well, the air is still fresh, and the oxygen is sufficient, but there is really no spiritual power.

Fang Li scratched his head, why was that?

It is clear that the earth is desolate like that, and there is still a little bit of spiritual power, but there is no here?

Because he was going to the job fair, Rong Min changed his military uniform and wore an ordinary person's formal clothes, looking tall and handsome, and his elite temperament was very pressing.

Seeing the little one frowning, he asked: What's wrong?

Fang Li shook his head, nothing. Let's go.

The two got on the waiting aircraft, and in the front seat sat Xia Yang, who was also dressed in ordinary formal clothes, and another fighter.

They went to help prop up the scene.

The talent market to go to is in a slightly more remote small city, because it is to recruit farmers, of course, more people with farming experience in small cities.

This small city is also one of the poorest places in the area that was devastated by the war a few years ago, and many places are being rebuilt, and many places are in ruins.

Fang Li looked at this place and felt that it was not much different from those war-torn countries in the 21st century.

It is the common people who suffer.

Their flying machines were parked directly outside the talent market.

The talent market opened at eight o'clock, and now it is only half past seven, and there is still half an hour, but there are already many people waiting outside.

Fang Li looked down, most of them were job seekers in their thirties. Most young people have gone to big cities or more economically developed planets to work.

Fang Li and a few of them walked towards the gate, and many people looked at them.

Is it a job search or a recruitment? The doorman stopped them, and after looking at a few people, he felt that the tall man among them felt a little familiar, felt where he had seen it, but he didn't think much about it for a while.

Recruit. Fang Li opened the light brain and had a pass.

The doorman was a little curious about how they had put the pass on the child, but he still instructed them to swipe the pass and go in.

Once they find their spot, they quickly sit down and get ready. The venue has helped them display the recruitment information on the electronic screen behind.

Rong Min looked at it, and it was quite presentable.

Half an hour passed quickly, and job seekers flocked in.

Fang Li's position was in the middle of the third row, and they quickly welcomed job seekers, but many people just glanced at the jobs recruited above and left.

Fang Li wrote directly at the top of the recruitment information page: Recruitment of planters.

After opening the door for 30 minutes, Fang Li's booth was unattended.

But many people will take a look at Rong Min more when they see it, and secretly talk about it.

Hey, do you see that person is so familiar, like Marshal Rongming?

Are you mistaken, it just looks alike, how could the marshal appear here?

That's right.

Fang Li:

In the 31st minute, a man who looked to be in his early forties finally asked them.

Excuse me, is your place of work wrong?

Fang Li replied: There is no mistake, on Earth.

The man looked at Xia Li, obviously not believing what he said, and looked at Rong Ming next to him.

Rong Min nodded: It's on Earth.

The man sighed and said, "That's too far."

Fang Li said: Not far uncle, it will arrive in ten hours, very quickly.

The man shook his head and walked away.

Fang Li couldn't sit still for a while, and asked Rong Min next to him in a low voice: Uncle Marshal, will I not be able to recruit today?

Rong Min tilted his head and whispered: No hurry, be patient.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, quite admiring his composure, in such a noisy environment, he could handle official affairs without any influence.

Another hour passed, and there was still no one.

My salary is obviously the highest in this, why didn't anyone come? Fang Li asked again.

Rong Min replied: Those who can go out have gone out, and most of the people who stay on this planet have to take care of their families. And it is to go to the earth, many people do not know the truth or fake, do not dare to go, afraid that they will not come back.

Fang Li: Okay.

Fang Li also simply turned on his light brain and began to process things. In order to save manpower, he had to automate planting as much as possible, first installing an automatic watering and fertilization system.

Fang Li directly called Professor Zhao, discussed with him, and then asked Qin Xingyu to send him a few useful products.

After he bought the watering and fertilization system, fertilizer, and spaceship energy, he finally welcomed another job seeker.

It was a man who looked to be in his thirties, dressed very plainly, dark skin, body looks very strong.

Fang Li's eyes lit up, and he enthusiastically introduced: Uncle, we recruit planters, with generous benefits, two days off a week, you can take a holiday, double the salary for holiday work, and bonuses for good performance.

The swarthy man touched the back of his neck, smiled blandly, and asked: Do you really have 10,000 salaries?

Fang Li nodded: The salary is written above, as long as you work seriously, there is another reward.

The man looked at Rong Min next to him, Rong Min nodded, yes.

The man asked again: Is there social security?

Social security? Fang Li froze for a moment, he had just become an adult, he was still a student, he had not yet touched the company's affairs, and his family was very rich, and he really hadn't considered social security.

Seeing that the man was a little hesitant, Rong Min hurriedly said: Now we are in the early stage of development, and this piece will follow in the later stage.

Fang Li reacted and immediately said, "Yes, I will follow in the later stage." Uncle, do you have planting experience?

The man nodded: Yes. I grew up farming, and now my family farms.

Fang Li asked again: Will you use a cultivator and an automatic watering system?

Man: Yes.

Fang Li said happily: That'll do. Uncle, you fully meet our requirements, can you see what else you need to know?

The man looked at it and asked, "Where do you work?"

Fang Li replied: On Earth.

The man wondered: Isn't that a barren star?

Right. So we're going to open up land.

The man suddenly realized: no wonder the salary is so high.

The man walked around the talent market, the salary of other companies is 50006000, the highest is 7000, and the requirement is an orc, and there are 10000 in this place where there is not even a company name.

He was a little moved.

Fang Li continued: "Uncle, rest assured, although the earth is a barren star, our work will be as mechanized and automated as possible in the future. The intensity of the work is absolutely acceptable.

The man smiled blandly: I am not afraid of hardship. I just want to make more money and make my family's life better.

Fang Li smiled and said, "Uncle, you are so good." So are you coming to us? If you feel homesick, you can save your vacation together and go home once a month or two to see your family.

When the man heard this, his eyes lit up, can this be?

OK.

The man immediately sat down on the stool in front of them, and I wanted to try it.

Fang Li happily handed him a photoelectric pen, you fill in the information first.

After the man filled in the information, Fang Li read it one by one, and showed it to Rong Ming.

Fang Li saw that he didn't know what system he logged into, and then entered the man's identity card number, and soon it showed all the information of the man, there was no difference with what he filled in, and there was no criminal record.

Fang Li's eyes widened, but he didn't expect that there would be this benefit with Rong Ming, and the employee's back adjustment was solved together.

Rong said: Yes.

Fang Li was very happy and said to the man: Uncle, congratulations, you passed the interview. We will leave in about four or five days, and we will contact you a day in advance, can you see?

The man didn't expect to find a job so soon, and he was very happy, and said: "Okay, okay, then I, I'll go back first and wait for news?"

Fang Li: Okay.

The man walked away happily.

When the man was interviewing, there were also people around to watch, and seeing that they had really recruited people, some of those who were watching also began to consult.

Fang Like was overjoyed and answered enthusiastically.

Busy for half an hour, unfortunately there are no eligible conditions.

Just after sending off a job seeker, Fang Li saw that the man he had just recruited had returned.

Fang Li suddenly became nervous, could this uncle regret it?

He asked nervously: Uncle, do you have anything else to know?

The man scratched his head and said: "Little friend, that, there are two people from our village who came with me to look for a job, I heard that I found a job, and I want to try it."

Hearing this, Fang Li breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: "Okay, where are they now?" Let them come over and we'll talk.

Okay, here they are.

Two more men came out behind the man.

The two are in the same village as Hanzi, one is 37 years old, the other is 43 years old, and the 43-year-old uncle is still an orc. Their families are also all farmers, honest people.

The orc pointed to a line on the job posting and asked: What does it mean that it can help orcs and sub-orcs through periods of mental disorder?

Fang Li said with a smile: It is so that you will not have a headache at that time.

Orc Surprise: Really?

Fang Li nodded: Really.

The orc uncle thought that Fang Li had bought medicine to provide to the employees, and he was very excited, they were usually reluctant to buy that medicine, it was too expensive.

He said sincerely: The boss is so good.

Fang Li smiled, you will be pleasantly surprised when you go.

He asked curiously: Uncle, what is your power?

Uncle Orc scratched his head and said embarrassedly: My powers are useless.

Fang Li disagreed: It's useless to have no powers, it's just that you haven't found a suitable place to play.

The man next to him laughed: His abnormal ability is really useless, his abnormal form is a bumblebee in the ancient earth period, and his abnormal ability is to pollinate flowers. But this

pollination?! Fang Li exclaimed and stood up excitedly.

Before the man finished speaking, he was frightened by Fang Li's voice, not only him, but also the other two next to him and Rong Ming, who were all shocked by Fang Li's voice.

How, what? The orc uncle was a little apprehensive by him, wasn't it, too useless? I know.

He was often laughed at in his hometown, although he was an orc, but that power was completely useless, pollinators had insects, and he couldn't do anything.

Isn't it, Fang Li got out two strawberries that are blooming and have not yet pollinated from the space, can I see your powers? I need to be sure.

Uncle Orc nodded, then he clasped his hands together and then opened his way towards two pots of strawberries.

Fang Li clearly felt a wave of energy coming to the two pots of strawberries.

In just two or three seconds, the uncle closed his hand, okay.

Fang Li took the two pots of flowers under the table, and then retracted the space and put them on the ground where time flowed at high speed. He closed his eyes and felt it for a while, and after a while, two pots of strawberries produced small green strawberries, and then quickly turned red again.

上一章:分卷(17)下一章:分卷(19)

Copyright©2023 bixiawenku.com. All rights reserved. / 隐私

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 659 29
𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟🌛 @ 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 these jschlatt edits on my fyp ??? i think i get it 💬 172 ♻️ 488 🤍 9133 replies ... @ 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 y...
21K 299 64
Author: Luojia mushroom cool A disaster, Gu Chen awakened the healing and regeneration system. Any injury he could heal if he wanted to, but at his o...
46.3K 3.6K 26
WINNER - Bangtan Writers Awards 2020: Hyung x Hyung Min Yoongi is the High Warlock of Daegu, South Korea. His past spreads over a millienia, from bef...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...