SOMETHING IS HIDDEN||KIM TAEH...

Por TAE4ff

Something is hidden in between y/n and Taehyung but what and who's is hidden..... and whom is hiding??.... Le... Más

Introduction
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
HAPPY NAMJOON DAY!!!!!✨✨
Part-12
I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT🥹✨
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Happy Birthday To Mee✨💕
Part-24
Part-25
HAPPY JIMIN DAY✨💜
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Happy V Day💕🥳
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Happy Sunshine day ☀️
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47

Part-8

135 8 0
Por TAE4ff

Y/n pov....

You were crying like mess at your room while standing at your balcony..

Y/n: This is the first and last time ...now I never go to club anymore..*crying*

Y/n: The World is so cruel.... They didn't even help me when I am begging like mess.....*crying*

Y/n: It feels so uncomfortable...*crying hard* ......

You closed your eyes tightly while crying hardly

But suddenly you feel heavy on your waist..

You slowly open your eyes while looking down to your waist and you saw the pair of muscular arms tightly hugging your waist....

You quickly turned around as you eyes get widened after saw Taehyung again...

Y/n: S-sir!..

Tae: you can call me Tae !.. we are not at collage right now...

Y/n: Huh!???.....

Tae:Why are you still wake up come inside lay down to your bed and sleep...

Y/n:*nodded* b-but w-whhyy a-re y-you h-here..!!!?

Tae:*Sighed* Actually my car is not working... So your father took me again to your home and said to stay here for tonight at you room..
I tell them I can go but they didn't agree.... But don't worry I will sleep on sofa .......

Y/n: Oh! no you don't need to sleep on sofa..I mean it's okay you can sleep on bed I will sleep in sofa ...

Tae: Can you took your suggestions to your own please!...

Y/n:*pout* whatever...

Tae hold your hand and drag you inside your room he made you sit on you bed

Tae: where is medicine box?!..

Y/n: There beside you cupboard...

He nodded and went to take medicine box ... And approach to you again

He kneel down and stating treating your wounds that you got from today's incident...

Y/n: How did you know ?..

Tae:We will talk about it tomorrow!! Now let me treat your wounds and then you sleep...

Y/n:*nodded* but what about you?..

Tae: I can sleep on sofa only which is in living room but not know.... Firstly I will wait for you parents to sleep then I will go to sleep...

Y/n: *Sighed* you do not need to do that much of drama ... J-just s-sleep w-with m-me!...

Tae eyes get widened after hearing what she said.....

Tae: Are you sure.?..*Calm voice*

You nodded....

Tae:Oka--

Tae words cutted by the phone ranging sound ...

He looked at right side where her phone is ranging...

He saw the caller id named and his face went from this 😊 to this 🤨

Tae's mind: Who the fuck is Mochi?? And why did she put this 💜 with his name...

Tae pov...

She picked up the call and went outside of the balcony before excusing me...

I don't know but why do I feel jealous after seeing that caller id with 💜 ...

I saw her she is talking to him and after few minutes a smile appear on her face...

That's it .. now I can't wait anymore... I quietly approach to her and listening her conversations...

I know that's not right but I don't know what happened to me and I just want to know who's is she taking to!!

Y/n pov...

We were about to sleep but my phone is started ranging ..

I took my phone while excused him and went outside ..

I saw the caller id and it was Jimin and picked up the call....

On Call ..

Y/n: He--

Jimin: Where were you !! Huh?.. it's been freaking an hour and I am waiting for you at club ... Where are you ??? Atleast called us ...

Y/n: Relax Jimin!! Firstly listen to me ..
I am at my home and not coming to club anymore now...

Jimin: Wait! What happened! Why are you not coming huh!?...

Y/n: I will tell you everything but please sure that you are alone no one was hearing us okay...

Jimin: Why!?? Ok-kay wait  let me gone outside of the club then tell me ...

Y/n: Hmm

Jimin hold up the call and went to their friends and told them to not find him anywhere beacuse he is going out for few minutes....

And with that he leave our of the club...

Jimin: Yup!! Now tell me ...

You told him everything...

Jimin: W-HAT!! WHO THE FUCK WAS HEE!!! TELL MEE *cold and scary voice*

Y/n: Leave it Jimin!! I don't want to create any drama now ... Just tell everyone I am not coming beacuse all of sudden I got sick ....

Jimin: Okay but are you okay tell me about yours ...

Y/n: I am ... As I told you proffeser helped me very much soo... I am okay...

Jimin: I am sorry y/naah!! I was not there when you need a support, help and protection... I didn't deserve to be your best friend...

You chuckled and smiling beacuse you got a world's best bestfriend who's talking bad about himself...

Y/n: U don't need to be sorry! Mochi ... It just .. whatever happened was unpredictable to me ... Thank God  proffeser came on time and  helped me otherwise right know I will be at in unfamiliar room lying on bed lifelessly...

Jimin: Shut up !! Y/n

Y/n: And bend over!!.. dhbtj fhifrubjf over so pack up pack up and bend over ....

Jimin: *Sighed* that's not a joke at all

Y/n: hehe!! Okay bye now let me sleep!..

Jimin: okay take care!! Good night!

Y/n: Good night!!

Call ended...

Jimin: NOT AT ALL !!.. I CAN'T EASILY LEAVE IT LIKE THAT... THE FUCKING BASTARD HURT MY BEST FRIEND.... HE REALLY NEEDS THERAPY... I NEED TO FIND HIM AND GIVE LESSONS TO HIM ..........

______________________________________

TBC

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7K 292 27
Doctor: Give her your body heat then! Jungkook: w-what? I can't do that Yn: no need to do all that. I'll manage! Taehyung: Happy birthday sinner! Yn:...
12.5K 358 11
What will happen when y/n will catch the attention Of an Idol. But there's a dark secret about those idols which nobody knew. Will y/n be able to e...
603K 23.3K 86
Two leaders, Two Mafias, Two boys fighting for One girl.... Y/n. What will the end result be for Taehyung, Jungkook and y/n? *course language* *assau...
44.4K 1.3K 54
" Fuck now I can have that sexy pussy on my face and me eating her up like a hungry bear"the man whisper underneath his breath . _ Taehyung was the m...