๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’„๐’“๏ฟฝ...

Od __oriana_x

A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clut... Vรญce

Important Information
1. Popular
2. Research
3. Streaming
4. Falling
5. Calls
6. Confidence
7. Face Reveal
8. Gaming
9. Discord Calls
10. Late Nights
11. Discovered
12. The Truth
13. Make Your Move
14. Youtuber
15. Friends
16. Duels
17. Crush
18. Watch Party
19. Teasing
20. End Poem
21. Soulmate
22. Long Flight
23. Suprise!
24. Just Dance
25. Nerf or Nothing
26. Chase
27. Swimming
28. Dunk
29. Pancakes
30. Double Date
31. Champagne
32. Sleep with Me
33. Unboxing
34. Photoshoot
35. Clingy
36. Favor
37. Love or Host
38. Love or Host Pt 2
39. She Chose...
40. Love or Host Finale
41. Leaks
42. MCC
43. Ace Race
44. Win It All
45. Dodgebolt
46. Flights
47. Hey There Dฬถeฬถlฬถiฬถlฬถaฬถhฬถ (Y/N)
48. Welcome to New York City
49. Haircut
50. Couple in the City
51. Netflix and Chill
52. Face Reveal
53. Hotel
54. Twitchcon
55. Drinking Games
57. Distracted
58. Arrrrrrr!
59. Jack-o-Lanterms
60. Hurricane
61. Secretary
62. Halloween
63. Sick
Serious Stuff (Please read!)
64. Covid
65. Skating
66. Love Letters

56. Blind, Deaf, Mute

1.2K 42 22
Od __oriana_x

Since DTeam isn't planning to do this stream anytime soon, I'm making it happen now.

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Y/N?" Dream asks, knocking softly on his, no their bedroom door. At least while she was staying in Florida that is. "You almost ready?"

"Fuck," he hears her swear. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute."

"Do you need help?" his voice becomes more concerned when he hears silence. "Can I come in?"

Silence still as Dream slowly pushes the handle and peeks inside.

"Y/N—"

The door is shut in his face and he hears it lock from inside.

"I'll be out in a minute!"

He presses his hand against his chest, slightly hurt but sighs and walks downstairs where Sapnap and George are preparing for the stream.

The kitchen island is lined with an array of cooking supplies, ranging from ingredients to spatulas, and two particular objects that seem out of place.

Along with the normal kitchen stuff are a black blindfold and a pair of noise-canceling headphones.

"Sapnap stop!" George dashes around to the other side of the island and grips the edge of the counter as Sapnap charges at him, wielding two king knives.

He slices the knives teasingly in the air which makes George flinch back.

"Dream!" he yells as Sapnap corners him against the sofa. "Make him stop!"

Dream just laughs and moves to adjust the camera set up facing the kitchen.

"Sapnap!" George runs behind Dreams and pushes him forward, using him as a human shield as Sapnap races after him.

"Sapnap stop," Dream gently pushes his friend's hands away. "Come on we have to stream soon."

"In the next hour," Sapnap rolls his eyes and twirls the knife blade between his fingers. "Your girlfriend is supposed to be working the camera. Where is she?"

Dream bites his lip and lifts his gaze to the stairs leading to the bedrooms.

"Yeah."

"And where is she?" George asks.

"Here," Y/N finally emerges at the top of the stairs.

Dream's mouth drops open and Sapnap just smiles, giving him and friendly punch on the shoulder.

"Good luck getting through this stream buddy."

Y/N smiles as she reaches Dream and hugs him, pressing their chests together. Her lips place a delicate kiss on his lip and he finds himself gently gliding his hands against her back, almost afraid to touch her.

"You know you're supposed to return a hug," Y/N mumbles which prompts Dream to rest his hands on her waist.

He pushes her slightly back to take in her outfit again at a much closer angle. His eyes flick down her body, starting with the gold butterflies tattooed on the outer corners of her eyes, her gold butterfly earrings, and the dark green corset hugging her body which is adorned with more gold butterflies.

His hand lightly rests against her neck where a matching butterfly necklace rests at her collarbone. A soft, cream-colored shrug covers her arms for a tad more modesty.

The outfit's problem comes below her waist as Dream's thumbs play with the gold waist chain. Her black skirt comes up to her mid-thigh and the corset barely covers her belly button. Instead of being barefoot, Y/N chose a pair of black thigh-high stockings.

"Darling, why?" Dream whispers in her ear. He glances over at the kitchen where Sapnap and George giggling while staring at the two. "Shouldn't you change into something more... appropriate for the stream?"

"No one's going to see me," Y/N replies, running her hands up and down Dream's chest. The gold butterfly and stacking rings glimmer in the bright light. "And the skirt has shorts underneath."

"That's a pretty big win," Dream agrees, remembering her complaints about how skirts never had shorts for centuries.

"And it has pockets."

He laughs and ruffles her hair lightly.

"And even bigger win."

"Come on," Y/N pulls out of his arms and walks toward the kitchen with Dream on her heels. "Time to go live."

Dream sighs as he goes to stand behind the counter with Sapnap and George. Y/N checks to make sure the camera is hooked up to his laptop before pressing the go-live button.

"Ready?" her finger hovers over the mouse. "3... 2... 1..."

She presses go live as Dream grips onto the counter, glancing down at his phone as the viewers begin to pour in.

"Okay," Dream breathes out, remembering the starting soon screen that the viewers should be seeing. "Hello, hello."

The chat zooms by as the people flood in, greeting him with his name in all caps.

"Hey guys," Sapnap chimes in, leaning over Dream's shoulder to get a better view of his phone. "We're doing something special."

Slowly, the viewer count climbs and climbs until it hits almost 100k.

Dream gives Y/N and nod, signaling for her to turn on their camera. She smiles reassuringly and switches the stream from the starting soon screen to the camera.

"Hey guys!" George laughs and the three of them wave at the camera. "So, tell them what we're doing Dream."

Dream smiles nervously at the camera lens, still getting used to being on camera.

"So per your request," he points at the camera. "We'll be doing a blind, deaf, mute cooking steam. Basically, each of us will have one of our senses removed and we'll have to work together and come up with some dish."

"Wait did we even decide who's going to have which?" George asks, lightly tapping his finger against the black blindfold.

We didn't.

"Uhm," Dream's eyes find Y/N behind the camera as she presses her hand against her mouth in silent laughter. "We didn't."

"Oh my god, you guys," Sapnap lets out an exaggerated sigh and hangs his head over the table. "Dream you organized it."

"Wait, why don't we let our camera person pick?" George asks, winking at Dream with a mischievous smile.

Dream quickly looks at the camera again to see Y/N's fingers slowly sliding the blindfold and headphones off the table.

"Great idea!" Sapnap jumps forward and grabs onto Dream's arm in a tight hug.

Y/N steps closer to the kitchen holding the two objects but just out of frame so the camera can only catch a glimpse of her.

Dream's eyes can't help but wander all over her and she smiles at this.

"George you're deaf," Y/N hands him the pair of silver noise-canceling headphones. He slips them over his head, covering his ears entirely, and gives the camera a thumbs up.

The chat recognizes her voice almost instantly, spamming her name in all caps.

"George?" Dream asks. No response as his friend does a little dance for the camera.

"Hey, George?" Sapnap asks, but still no response. "You suck!"

"What does he suck?" Dream asks which makes Sapnap and Y/N burst into laughter. His chest feels warm and golden as Y/N doubles over in hysteria.

I had to 😂
Iykyk

He cracks a smile while George stares around in confusion.

"Why is everyone laughing?!" he yells. Dream reaches over and slides the headphones off.

"Maybe you should keep these off until we start."

George nods in agreement as Y/N tosses the black blindfold to Sapnap.

"Sapnap will be blind."

Damnit.

Dream looks over at Y/N again, unable to take his eyes off her.

"And Dream you'll be mute."

"Why me?!" he protests.

"You have the most cooking experience," Y/N says with a smile and Sapnap slides the blindfold over his eyes. "So you can see and hear, but can't say anything. All you can do is touch."

Dream's face heats up at her words, knowing they're more pointed toward them than the cooking stream.

"Can we at least get time to discuss?" Dream asks to which she nods.

"Five minutes."

"Okay, guys," he turns to Sapnap who is turning around in a slow circle with his arms outstretched.

"Where are you?" Sapnap reaches up and accidentally smacks Dream in the face. "Oops."

"Sapnap stop," Dream grabs the blindfold off and turns around to see George fiddling with the buttons of the headphones. "George! We need a plan!"

"Who needs a plan?" George giggles, opening a pack of jumbo marshmallows and popping one of the fluffy cubes in his mouth.

"I want one!" Sapnap lunges across the counter and reaches for the bag. "Gimme!"

George laughs and holds it teasingly over his head.

"Sapnap!" Dream reaches behind him as Sapnap darts toward George, fighting him for the plastic bag. "Guys please!"

George huddles his body around the marshmallow bag, shielding it from Sapnap who wraps his arms around it, trying to grab it.

"And your time is up!" Y/N stops the timer on her phone and gestures toward the blindfold and headphones. "Get cooking!"

"What?!" Dream protests as Sapnap snatches a marshmallow, tossing it in his mouth before sliding the blindfold over his eyes. "WHAT?!"

George just smiles and places the headphones over his head, bopping his head in complete silence.

"Y/N—" Dream begins but she silences him with a wave of her hand.

"Quiet, you're supposed to be mute now."

"BUT—"

"Dream," his body freezes at the sudden sharpness of her tone and he obediently shuts his mouth, turning to Sapnap who has his hands resting on the counter. "Good. See chat? Look how much simps for me."

Dream's face burns bright red and he looks down. The room is quiet for a few seconds before Dream dares to tear his eyes away from the chat on his phone.

I am not that big of a simp.

Just in time for Sapnap to crush the two eggs he was holding against Dream's chest.

——————————————————————————————

1,679 words

Idc if y'all don't want spoilers for the droncert. Mute the words if you have to. Quit the internet for the next half a month.

Dream's first show is in 3 days and I better see the recording somewhere online.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

431K 8.3K 49
if you find this and yk who i am,,, im sorry You just turned 20 and needed somewhere to go after collage, luckily your best friends sapnap has a roo...
94.9K 1.1K 38
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€ where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
137K 4.6K 29
Clay is a popular jock with a secret. George is an antisocial loner who keeps to himself. They're from different worlds, but something attracts them...
613K 20.6K 28
๐–คใ€ amazing how we got this ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ... โœ โ”โ” หณเณซหš โ”โ” dream x fem!reader : ๐ŸŒฑ : ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ !! โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” &&. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท...