The Wandering Wolf.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own p... More

Erik Stark.
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 29,
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35
Part 36.
Part 37,
Part 38,
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45,
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58
Part 59.
Part 60.
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63.
Part 64.
Part 65.
Part 66.
Part 67
Part 68.
Part 69.
Part 70.
Part 71.
Part 72.
Part 73.
Epilogue

Part 28.

3K 117 28
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik's Pov,

A Fortnight Later.

"Make sure there's enough food for the horses and men, I only wish to stop once!" I say to Corwyn as we stand on  the docks while the men carry the supplies onto the ships.

I wish  to leave tomorrow, but the journey will be long, but I can't wait to be in  the North again. And I'll make sure that they will remember the name Stark, winter is coming for the Lanisters, all the others who have betrayed us or had anything to do with Robb being killed. He didn't fall in battle. He never would have. He's been betrayed by someone or more than one, and they'll die. 

"Ai captain!" Corwyn yells back, and I roll my eyes before walking down the dock.

Sansa is still in the hands of the Lanisters, Arya is, well, i don't know, probably with Mother? Bran is I don't even wish to know. He was lord of WinterFell when Theon took it, but he would have been stupid to kill him. They must have known that I would never stay in  Essos, so he's the leverages they have over me.  For the Lanisters and Sansa, it's the same, but I don't think they'll expect a Stark to sail back with a Targaryen and her three dragons.

Viserion, Rhaegal, and Drogon have been growing good, but they are still too small for Daenerys to ride them, yet they can still burn  army's down. They'll grow, and well, we have many months at see for them to grow.

The dire wolves God's they have been growing, Nymeria and Shaggydog are to up to my hips while Shadow I don't know what I've been feeding him but he's 7  inches higher than they are. 

"When will we see Mother?" Rickon asks as he walks over and I give him a smile. "When word has come that we are back in the North, she will find her way to us." I say, and he nods his head. 

"What about Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Jon?"  He asks, and I place my hands on his shoulders.

"We are Starks, wolves we will always find out way back to each other, some time may be between it.  Sometimes, it may not even be in this world, but even death can't hold us apart. One day, we will also see Father and Robb again. we will tell them all  about our stories and travels." I say with a soft smile.

"Now go make sure everything gets on the ships in time." I  say, and he gives me a nod before walking away.

"You've all heard my brother! Get everything on the ships we sail out tomorrow!" He orders, and I laugh before walking back towards the pyramid.

...............

Walking into the throne room, the mood is well colder than probably the coldest winter in history. 

"The men are putting the supplies, horses, and everything else already on the ships. We can sail out tomorrow." I say as I walk up the steps and towards Daenerys.  

"We will only need to stop once for a day at Lys to restock." I continue, and I see her completely lost in thoughts.

"Hey, are you okay?" I soflty ask as I squad down in front of her. "Leave us." She orders as my hands rest on her knees.

"Your grace." Ser Barristan says before they walk away.  "Hey, talk to me." I say with a soft smile as she lets our eyes meet.

"You were right about Jorhan he holds no honor." She says, and I let a small frown grow on my face.

"I may have said things about Jorhan Mormont, but he's been devoted to you." I say, and she shakes her head.

"He has sold my secrets to Robert Baratheon. And in return he has been pardoned for his past crimes."  She says, and my eyes widen. I don't like Jorhan Mormont, but he seemed so devoted to her.

"I'm sorry, what was the last he told them?" I ask, and she releases a deep  breath.

"That I was with Khal Drogo's child, he saved me from a poisend wine but he knew it was poisend."Daenerys says with a shake of her head as she holds back her tears.

"What he did is unforgivable, and I don't like Jorhan Mormont, but I'll have his head if that's what you order." I say as my eyes search hers. 

"He's been banished from these lands. If I see him again, I'll have his head." She says, and I give her a nod.

"Whatever happens, whoever comes our way, I'll be by your side, Daenerys Targaryen. The Dragon and the Wolf will take the kingdom's back, and I'll make sure your beautiful ass will sit on that Iron Throne." I say before leaning up and placing a soft kiss against her addictive lips. 

"We will sail tomorrow?" She asks as I kiss down her neck while my hands move over her thighs.

"Indeed we will, and you'll see the snow for the first time. You'll set foot in  the first time. But how about I fuck you for the last time in this room before we go." I whisper in her ear and she grabs my hair before pulling me towards her lips and crashing hers against mine.

The Next Day.

Standing in the dock I give Daario and Hassan a smile.

"Keep these city's safe, slaversbay is no more it will now he know as  the Bay of Dragons." I state and Daenerys raises her brow at me.

"What it's in honor of you, I thought it was quite fitting." I  say and she gives me a small smile.

"We will keep the peace my king." Hassan says and I shove his shoulder. "I don't like that, but I want to thank you for the years you have stood and fought by my side. Now do good here in  these city's, show people there is another way." I say and he nods his head.

"You've brought me back to my brother, I will do anything I'm my power to honor you, I will do it untill I take my last breath Erik Stark." Hassan says as he sticks his arm out and I take it.

"Never would have thought I  would have seen his ugly face again. But we will honor you both in keeping these cities free from slavery." Daario says with a smile.

"Than this is goodbye." I say as I  take a step back and stand next to Daenerys. 

"I will sail to Kings landing when you both take the Iron Throne." Hassan says and I release a chuckle.

"Give us a few years, for now you worry about  the Bay of Dragons." I  say before looking towards Daenerys.

"So are you ready?" I ask and she gives me a nod.

"Goodbye for now Daario and Hassan  Naharis." She says before we both turn around and start walking to my ship. 

Stepping on I  hold my hand out for Daenerys who takes it and soon we walk over to front deck.

"Are we going home?" Rickon asks as he runs over with the dire wolves and and I wrap one arm around him.

"We are going home and after we've taken it back we will get Daenerys her home back." I say and she leans against my side.

"My home is with  you." She says and I wrap my other arm around her. While I look at the side of her face.

"My home is also with you my Dragon, but it would be nice to take our castles back dont you agree?" I ask and she gives me a nod.

"Corwyn you know what to do let's go home!" I yell with a smile.

"Ai, captain You've heard him lads let's go home!" He yells and soon  I hear the men cheering before they start running around and not long after we sail away from Meereen.

Looking at the ocean I the dragons fly over us with screeches before the wolves loudly howl. 

"A wolf and a dragon." I say before placing a kiss on Daenerys her cheek.

"Fire and Ice, now let us go to the North my wolf." She says as she wraps her arms around my abdomen.

"Let us go to WinterFell, so I can marry you in front of the old gods."

Author's Note,

Ooooooo they've set sail ⛵️⛵️⛵️ but what shit will go lose in the North when they arrive ? Leave a comment and a vote♡

Also if they do get married what would their banner look like? I have two ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5K 53
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 IN WHICH Helaena Targaryen, Younger sister to Daenerys Targaryen and Viserys, After Roberts's...
Flayer By Reed

Fanfiction

497K 13.9K 58
Ramsay Bolton has taken Winterfell. As the son of the Warden of the North, his only hope of keeping Winterfell is by having a Stark by his side... Sa...
160K 6.5K 65
As many know after the BlackFyre rebellions, the remains have retreated to Essos. Many thought the name had died down because there were no male succ...
9K 446 38
The young former Princess Visenya, and now Maegelle Targaryen, after the death of King Robert I Baratheon can finally come to King's Landing without...