The Wandering Wolf.

Por The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own p... Más

Erik Stark.
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29,
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35
Part 36.
Part 37,
Part 38,
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45,
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58
Part 59.
Part 60.
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63.
Part 64.
Part 65.
Part 66.
Part 67
Part 68.
Part 69.
Part 70.
Part 71.
Part 72.
Part 73.
Epilogue

Part 25.

3.3K 143 24
Por The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik's Pov.

We've reached the city of Meereen and gods its like nothing I've ever seen before, I would say beautiful if it wasn't for the slavemasters and how the city was build on the backs of slaves. But still, it's an impressive city.

Daenerys has been distant in a way, I want to give her time to think about my offer. It's a lot to take in, and well, to be honest, I would have thought she immediately would have said yes, but I also get that she wants to save these people.  I wanted to give people a better life and I still do but I need to go home and get my lands back, my remaining family back, and vengeance for what has been done to those who aren't with us anymore.

Walking next to Ser Barristan, we soon catch up with the rest, and I have Ice strapped on my back, I got Rogar to make it able to put on my back while we still kept the original scabbard.

Looking at the hundreds, if not thousands of people on  the wall, I soon  see the massive gates open, and I raise my brow.

"Are they surrendering?" Daenerys asks andni shake my head.

"If they do, I'll eat my boots." I state, and soon a single rider comes out.

"A single rider. A champion of Meereen. They want you to send your own champion against him." Jorhan says, and I hear the people on the wall start cheering.

As the champion dismounts his horse, he yells God's knows what.

"What is he doing?" Daenerys asks as the champion takes his cock out and I shake my head.

"I believe he means to.." Ser Barristan says before the champion pisses in our direction and the people on  the walls start cheering, fucking idiots won't laugh for long.

"He says that we're an army of men without man parts. He claims you are no woman at all, but a man who... hides his cock in his own asshole." Missandei says and I take ice of my back before handing it to Ser Barristan.

" Ignore him, Your Grace. These are meaningless words, " Ser Barristan says, as I pull my boots of.  While the champion continues to yell our way.

"They're not meaningless if half the city you intend to take is listening to them." Jorhan says, and he has a point. Never thought I would agree on something with Jorhan Mormont.

" I have something to say to the people of Meereen. First, I will need this one to be quiet. Do I have a champion?" Daenerys asks as she turns in our direction, and I take my leather vest off before taking my black long sleeved shirt off and letting it drop to the ground.

"Not a time to get out of clothes." Corwyn says, and I roll my eyes before stepping forward.

"I'm in the mood to rip his troath out, so that's what I'm going to do." I simply say while Daenerys raises her brow at me.

Walking forward, I stretch my body out, making a satisfied growl leave my lips.

"Without a sword or a horse?" Daenerys asks as she walks next to me. While the champion mounts his horse.

"Ow that horse will be scared and buck him off, and why would I use a sword when I'm going to rip his troath off." I say with a small grin.

"Be safe, Lord Stark." She says before walking away, and I turn to look after her. "Some may call me king!" I yell after her, and I see her shake her head before I turn back around in the direction of the champion who's galloping my way.

Raising my brow as the cheers from the people of Meereen fill my ears, I keep my eyes on the champion that continues to come closer and closer.

Fucking idiot the second I change that horse will buck him off, well he can't know I can turn into a giant wolf! But still.

As he's about 50 yards away I give him a smirk before jumping up into he air and shifting in the large war horse size brown wolf and I growl in his direction and like I said the horse takes about 1 second before he bucks the champion off .

Walking through the dust cloud, I see the champion back away in fear before I lunge forward with a snarl and wrap my massive jaws around his troath. While his screams fill my ears.

Biting down the taste if blood fills my lips and as I bite down harder I hear a loud snap, ripping his head off I walk towards the city of Meereen with it in my mouth before dropping it in the sand.

Seeing the archers shoot our way they land 10 yards in  front of me and I couldn't stop myself as I lift my back paw up and piss over the dead champion's head before releasing a loud howl that, Shaggydog, Nymeria and Shadow join me in as they walk over.

"I am Daenerys Stormborn." Daenerys starts as she walks next to me, and my head stands at least a foot higher than she is. Well, tiny but feisty she is.

" Your Masters may have told you lies about me, or they may have told you nothing. It does not matter. I have nothing to say to them. Only to you. First, I went to Astapor. Those who were slaves in Astapor now stand behind me, free. Next, I went to Yunkai. Those who were slaves in Yunkai now stand behind me, free. Now I have come to Meereen. I am not your enemy. Your enemy is beside you." She continues while the whole city is just quiet right now.

"Your enemy steals and murders your children. Your enemy has nothing for you but chains and suffering and commands. I do not bring commands. I bring you a choice. And I bring your enemies what they deserve. Forward!" She finishes as the unsullied push the catapults forward, and I let a wolfish grin appear on my face as I see the slave masters back away.

"Fire!"  She says, and within a second, the unsullied fire, the barrels holding the collars from the now free slaves toward Meereen, and I see them shatter against the walls.

...................  

Night has fallen, and I'm sitting in my tent as i overlook the map of the North.  The best decision would be to sail back towards White Harbor and, from there, ride to WinterFell. If Daenerys does decide to join us, we will need to build about 15 ships for her unsullied to join us. 

It will be about 5 months to sail there if we have the winds and tides with us, but how long will it take for us to build the ships. Maybe take them from the former slavemasters once we have taken the city? 

"Ai see that that it's his thinking face." Corwyn says, and I raise my brow as I turn in his direction.

"Thank you, Corwyn." Daenerys says, and he gives her a small bow before taking a step back while he wiggles his eyebrows. Idiot.

"Greyworm and the unsullied should he in the city by now." Daenerys says as she walks next to me.

"So what are you thinking about, my lord." She asks, and I turn back around to the map.

"I'm sailing for White Harbor from  there. I'll ride to WinterFell. Now the quistion is who will be waiting for me at WinterFell. Theon Greyjoy took it, but the Greyjoys are sailors, and WinterFell lays hundreds of miles away from the sea. His father, Baylor  Greyjoy, won't send him men to hold it, so the question is, is Theon still in WinterFell or the Lanisters? Or somebody who has betrayed my brother." I state with  heavy breath.

What if Robb  did get betrayed? Well, then that one will get punished for it.

"You have 15 000 men, and you know the lands." She says, and I give her a nod.

  "If Robb was betrayed by one of his bannermen, they probably would have been made Lord of WinterFell and Warden of the North by the lanisters so they'll also know the lands. It will then have to come down on who has the numbers and who has the better fighters."  I say as I turn in  her direction.

"You think 3 dragons and 8000 unsullied can make a difference?" She asks, and I let a small smile grow on my face.

"Well, yes, if we've secured the North, we can  march to King's Landing  and gain allies down the road." I say as my hands wander down to her hips.  

"I'll sail with you." She says as her hands lays on my cheek, and I lean into her touch.

"And if you wish, I'll wed you in the godswood in WinterFell.  I'll love you, and you will be my duty if that is what you desire." I soflty say as her eyes search mine, and within a second, she leans up and crashes her  lips against mine.

Lifting her up the table while I deepen the kiss, her hands pull my shirt out of my trousers while mine wander over her body.

Feeling the fabric of my shirt rip I pull away from her addictive lips with a chuckle as she pushes pulls the pieces down my body.

"Sometimes you can't do everything with fire." I say as I grab her chin and grind myself into her clothes center.

"Fire grows quick even in the coldest parts of the North. You can start a fire." I start as I kiss her neck while she throws her head back with a moan.

"But ice is diffrent, it grows slow and  steady, unlike a fire that can become wild." I whisper in her ear as I push the straps of her dress of her shoulders.

"So sometimes my dragon you'll have to take it slow and steady." I say as I slowly let the dress fall down to her hips and look down at her body with a grin.

"Stop talking." She moans out as she grabs me by my hair and crashes her lips against mine. 

Smiling into the kiss as she pulls my trousers down I feel my cock slap against my abdomen she wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer.

"Didn't I just talk about fire and ice?" I say as her lips move down my neck.

"Right now, I want the fire. The other time, you can have your ice." She says as she grabs my cock pulling a groan  from my lips.

"As you wish." I say before crashing my lips against hers in a messy kiss. Lifting her off the table, I walk us over  to my bed and drop her down on it, making  her release a small yelp .  Before i pull  the dress from her body  and throw it somewhere into the tent.

Taking my boots and trousers off, she grabs my arm before pulling me onto the bed, and I almost crash into her as I'm just able to catch myself with one arm.

Placing my lips against hers she opens her legs for me and I feel her dripping cunt already against the tip of my cock. 

Quickly taking ahold of myself, I push into her, making us both moan into the kiss as I start to fastly thrust into her while her nails dig into my back.

Letting my hand grope her breast as I keep my fast thrusts. One of her hands flies into my hair as she pulls my head away from her lips.

As she opens her mouth to say something, I give her a hard thrust, and a loud moan comes out instead. 

Leaning back on my  knees, I push her legs towards her chest and start to harden my thrusts as I throw my head back at feeling her clench around me.

"God's your so beautiful." I groan out as I snap my eyes back to her body whole her eyes are closed as she grabs at the furs on the bed.

"Keep doing that." She moans out, and I slow my thrusts down but continue to keep  them hard.

"Keep doing what?" I ask her with a smirk as I let my hands wander over her legs.

"That." She moans out as I give her a hard thrust and she clenches around me.

"As you wish my dragon." I state as I continue to thrust inside her while sweat starts to run down my body.

After a couple of minutes, the clenching increases, and I lean down to bring my lips to  hers while I grind my hips slowly against hers.

As she wraps her arms around me, I deepen the kiss while I feel my balls begin to tighten. Feeling her clench hard around me it becomes almost impossible to move as she tries to milk me and a loud moan leaves her lips as she cums around me.

Releasing a groan as I twitch inside of her as my hips buck forward a couple of times as I cum inside of her she wraps her legs around me and traps me into place.

"Ice and fire, my dragon." I say out of breath as I lean my forehead against hers.

"Fire and Ice, my wolf." She says out of breath as she tracers her finger over my jawline.

Author's Note,

Ooooooooooooooo what will happen next? Leave a comment and a vote ♡♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.4K 505 43
The North has always endured. They had survived the Long Night, they had resisted the might of the Andals. The North had also toppled the Targaryens...
93.8K 3.9K 31
The war was won. Daenarys sat the iron throne. Jon was given a choice relinquish his claim as Aegon Targaryen or face certain death. Jon was sent ba...
653K 17.1K 26
Willa Frey's beauty has been heard of throughout all the Seven Kingdoms. Everyone wants her, especially Prince Joffrey. The problem? She is in love...
9.2K 447 38
The young former Princess Visenya, and now Maegelle Targaryen, after the death of King Robert I Baratheon can finally come to King's Landing without...