The Wandering Wolf.

By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own p... More

Erik Stark.
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29,
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35
Part 36.
Part 37,
Part 38,
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45,
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58
Part 59.
Part 60.
Part 61.
Part 62.
Part 63.
Part 64.
Part 65.
Part 66.
Part 67
Part 68.
Part 69.
Part 70.
Part 71.
Part 72.
Part 73.
Epilogue

Part 18.

3.3K 135 8
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Erik's Pov,

Ow to march through the sun, you've got to love it. Clearly, me and Rickon aren't made for it.

"Why is it so hot." He groans out as he half hangs over  Spot. "I would give so much for some snow." I join him as I take my water sack and dump it over my head.

"You'll get used to it." Jorhan says, and I run both of my hands through my hair to push it back.

"We are Stark's, Daenerys is fire, and we are ice simple as that." I state as I take my wet long sleeved shirt off.

"You'll get a sunburn, my lord." Ser Barristan says, and I wave him off.

"I'll be fine."

....................

Sliding off my horse, a groan leaves my lips, and I should have listened to Ser Barristan. My poor shoulders and back! Walking over to Rickon, I help him off his horse, and a yelp leaves my lips as he places his hands on my shoulders.

"Sorry." He softly says, and I give him a forced smile before putting him down. "It's not your fault, now go find Corwyn and tell him to set up our tent." I say, and he gives me a nod before running off with Shaggydog.

"You should have listened to Ser Barristan." I hear Daenerys says from behind me as the men are starting to put up the tents.

"Just don't get how you can walk around fine in this heat." I say as I turn in her direction, and I think I saw her eyes wander down my body for a second.

"I grew up in Essos, but you've also been here for almost a year." She says, and I give her a shrug.

"I have, but the sea was cooler than being  inland." I mumble as I run my hand through my hair while I bite back the groan that wants to leave my lips. 

"Follow me." She says as she starts walking to what I presume is her built-up tent already, and I shake my head before walking after her. 

Opening the flap, I walk in and see Missandei give her something.

"You can go and get a bath ready for Lord Rickon." Daenerys says to Missandei, and I raise my brow. It was fine doing it myself, but oke.

"Your grace." Missandei responds with a small bow before walking out the tent. Seeing Daenerys walk over to a small table with some pillow laying around it, I walk further into the tent.

"Take a seat, my lord." She says as she motions to some  pillows, and I  raise my brow before walking over while my whole back still feels as if it's on fire!

"You can call me Erik." I state before sitting down  on the pillows cross-legged.

"Well, Erik, this will be cold." She says, and within a second, I feel a cold, thick paste? Being put on my shoulders and I release a satisfied groan as I close my eyes.

Feeling her move her hands over my shoulders, my head moves to the side to give her more access as my eyes stay closed, and I just enjoy the feeling of the cold paste right now.

As her hands move down my back, I well wish I could tell myself again. I like the feeling of the cold paste, but I think I like her soft hands on my body more right now.

"Turn around." She says after a couple of minutes, and I don't have to think twice before turning around.  Coming face to face with her, she takes the sea through stuff again before putting it on my chest while I have to bite back my groan as my eyes watch her fingers move over my skin.

"Next time, keep your shirt on." She says, and I give her a nod. To be honest, I think I should keep it off all day every day if that means I'll have her hands on me. 

"Lesson learned." I say with a soft smile before she looks up and lets our eyes meet while I  still feel her soft hands move down my chest.

"What's the North like?" Daenerys asks as she looks down  again and massages the paste into my skin, and I'm in heaven right now.

"Cold, the people aren't fond of outsiders, but if you're one of them, it's love. Everyone loved my father, and I think it's beautiful, especially when the snow has fallen, I would ride through  the Wolfswood whenever the first snow started to fall and eventually it became tradition all my siblings wanted to join me so they did. I love to wander and see new places, but I can never stop the smile that appears on my face as I see WinterFell come into view." I say as I lean my hand back and close my eyes.

"I've never seen snow." Daenerys says as her hands move over my neck, and I open one eye.

"If I have decided and the North will support you, I'll take you to WinterFell once, I do have to warn you they aren't very fond of Targaryens." I say, and she takes a step away from me, and I have to bite back the whine that tried to leave my lips at the lost contact.

"Because of my father?" She asks, and I give her  shurg. "The North alone is as big as the other kingdoms many believe we should be our own kingdom once again. And yes, what happened with my grandfather and uncle." I say, and she raises her brow at me.

"There's never been a Stark who forgot an oath, and yet your brother is called King in the North. " She says, and I give her a shrug.

"Stark's have ruled over the Noth long before your ancestors set even one step in Westeros, Aegon The Conquer was able to conquer with his sister wives and their dragons without them they never would have, some people believe the Targaryen's to be God's but I call you lucky human beings, take the dragons away and your just like us." I say as I stand up and let our eyes meet.

"When I become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, I will not forget that the North is one of those Erik Stark." She says, and I run my hand through my hair.

"Well, then wed my brother, your beautiful he's well not ugly but I'm the better looking one, around the same age and you'll have the support of the North." I state with a shrug as Shadow walks into the tent with Viserion on his back.  

"We have no idea where your brother is." She says, and I raise my brow at the growl that tried to leave my lips. It was just an idea that I had. She didn't  have to agree with it.

"You could wed the lion cup, and then I'll swing his head off his shoulders  on the wedding." I say with a grin, and she releases the smallest of chuckles.

"Isn't he betrothed to your sister?" She asks, and well, no, probably not anymore.

"Most likely not, my father was beheaded as a traitor, my brother is I'm open rebellion how they'll like to call it, and well I sended a not so nice letter to King's Landing. So no, he'll probably be wedding someone else from a big house that can help him in the war and feed his people." I start as I begin to think, and theirs only one I can think about right now 

"If they are smart he'll marry Lady Margaery Tyrell, the Tyrell's are warden of the South amd her father is Lord paramount of the Reach, she's young beautiful and well they could feed kings Landing and the Lanister soldiers." I continue, and she looks at me with curiosity.

"And how do you know that?" She asks, and I give her a small smirk. "Because that's what I would have done, find a strong one that you need, marry them, and well, their family becomes mine, my problems become theirs and vice versa." I say as I fill two cups with wine and hand her one.

"Would you wed out of duty?" She asks, and I look down at my cup.

"Duty is the death of love and love is the death of duty, I always told myself I would one wed out of love, to not be wed off because of my name and because I was supposed to become Lord of WinterFell and Warden of the North, but because a woman loved me like I loved her. But with everything going on, it will probably be a dream." I say before downing the wine in my cup.

"Sometimes you can fall in love with them. " She says, and I scoff at her words.

"Khal Drogo he raped you more than once, you weren't in love with him truly in love with him  you tried to make the best out of a fucked up situation, I want that kind of love they make songs about that whenever she kisses me my heart stops, that being away from her feels like a curse and not a blessing, that waking up next to her makes me smile  and that I can't wait to lay next to her again at night." I say before placing the cup down onto the small table.

"I did love Drogo. Maybe you should retreat to your tent, Lord Stark." She says, and I give her a nod.

"I didn't mean to offend you, but I wish for you just like I wish for me and my siblings you'll find that love and when you do you'll notice the difference." I say before walking out her tent with Shadow beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.3K 69
The Story of the eldest son of Eddard Stark. The first Artos Stark was known as Artos the Implacable. He was said to be the most fearsome warrior of...
9.5K 375 37
In a world where The North stayed an independent kingdom after the Targaryen conquerors took the rest of Westeros, the Northern kingdom is in shamble...
243K 9.2K 190
Aelinor Baratheon stands out in her family. She doesn't have the golden hair and green eyes of her mother and younger siblings. Nor does she have bla...
169K 4.5K 42
As Seven Kingdoms stand on the brink of war, Donner Stark, second of his name travels to an unfamiliar land under the guide of his spiritual companio...