π‘Ίπ’•π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒄𝒓�...

By __oriana_x

A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clut... More

Important Information
1. Popular
2. Research
3. Streaming
4. Falling
5. Calls
6. Confidence
7. Face Reveal
8. Gaming
9. Discord Calls
10. Late Nights
11. Discovered
12. The Truth
13. Make Your Move
14. Youtuber
15. Friends
16. Duels
17. Crush
18. Watch Party
19. Teasing
20. End Poem
21. Soulmate
22. Long Flight
23. Suprise!
24. Just Dance
25. Nerf or Nothing
26. Chase
27. Swimming
28. Dunk
29. Pancakes
30. Double Date
31. Champagne
32. Sleep with Me
33. Unboxing
34. Photoshoot
35. Clingy
36. Favor
37. Love or Host
38. Love or Host Pt 2
39. She Chose...
40. Love or Host Finale
41. Leaks
42. MCC
43. Ace Race
44. Win It All
45. Dodgebolt
46. Flights
47. Hey There DΜΆeΜΆlΜΆiΜΆlΜΆaΜΆhΜΆ (Y/N)
48. Welcome to New York City
49. Haircut
50. Couple in the City
51. Netflix and Chill
52. Face Reveal
53. Hotel
54. Twitchcon
56. Blind, Deaf, Mute
57. Distracted
58. Arrrrrrr!
59. Jack-o-Lanterms
60. Hurricane
61. Secretary
62. Halloween
63. Sick
Serious Stuff (Please read!)
64. Covid
65. Skating
66. Love Letters

55. Drinking Games

1.3K 41 26
By __oriana_x

The U.S. drinking age is 21 and everyone here is above the age of 21. In other countries, the laws may vary but do not drink underage

But if you do, please don't do anything stupid. I will not be sued for encouraging underage drinking.

Thank you 😊

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Now what do we have here?" Y/N spins around so fast that she also rams the pointy black heel of her shoe into the gem-studded strap across the toes of the other.

Dream leans against the bathroom door, smirking at Y/N in her tight black dress, the same one she wore on their date. The ring he gifted her sparkles on her finger along with a few other silver bands.

"Nothing," Y/N regains her composure and turns back to the dresser which is spread with sparkly necklaces and rings. She rests her hand lightly on a silver chain with a heart dangling from it.

Her breath hitches as Dream wraps his arms around her from behind, pressing his lips against her ear.

"This doesn't look like nothing sweetheart. Tell me," he places a kiss on her neck. "Where are you going all dressed up?"

"Who says I'm going anywhere," Y/N gently pats his hands which rest just below her rib cage. "Maybe I just want to dress for me. You know, like little girls do when they dress up as Princesses because it makes them feel pretty?"

"Oh yes," Dream chuckles as he kisses her again, this time on the cheek. "I remember losing a bet with my sister and having to walk through the neighborhood in a dress and wig that she put on me. I didn't feel pretty."

"Well, you're very pretty now," Y/N counters, kissing the tip of his nose which spreads a red blush across his face.

With him distracted, Y/N ducks under his loosened arms and grabs her purse, rushing toward the door.

Unfortunately, Dream catches up with her and grabs her wrist, removing it from the door handle and pinning it beside her head.

"It certainly looks like you're going somewhere, he muses, tongue darting out to wet his lips. Y/N's eyes widen as he steps closer, almost pinning her to the door. "So tell me, my dear, where are you going?"

"I'm just going out," she says, trying to keep her voice steady despite Dream's hand gliding over her body, squeezing now and then. "I was going to meet up with Ethan and go to a bar with him. A gay bar."

"Hmmm, so you want to get drunk with your friends?" Dream asks, tilting his head while a mischievous grin spreads across his face. He reaches down to cup Y/N's cheek and hovers his lips over hers, waiting for her approval.

She nods and he doesn't hesitate to close the gap between them, gently pushing his tongue past her lips.

"Aren't I your friend?"

Y/N nods against his lips as he pulls away, dropping his hand to her hip and firmly pushing her against the door. The black purse drops from her hand as she presses it against his chest.

"You know if you wanted to drink with friends you could have just asked," Dream muses to himself, but loud enough for Y/N to hear. "And I think I know just the friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Round and round the bottle goes, where it stops, nobody knows!" George sings as the dark brown beer bottle twirls around on the floor until finally slowing to a stop.

A collection of 'Ooooooohhs' goes around the circle as the bottle stops on Dream.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

"DNF!" Karl yells which makes half of them burst into laughter as George's face rapidly turns bright red. "KISS!"

Dream glances at Y/N with a serious questioning look but she just pats his shoulder and smiles.

"Go ahead."

"George?" Dream asks, a smirk playing at his lips while George laughs nervously. Everyone takes their phones out, ready to capture the legendary DNF kiss. "What do you say?"

"I—uh," George's hand reaches for his empty shot glass and trifles it between his fingers.

"Oooh someone's getting flustered!" Sapnap teases which earns him a glare from George.

"Come on George," Dream says, his voice having dropped several octaves. "You know the penalty. If you don't kiss me, you have to take a shot."

"I know!" George lets out another nervous laugh and glances at Y/N for help but she just shrugs. "He's your boyfriend! Shouldn't you be stopping him?"

Y/N peers behind her phone with a grin and focuses the camera on George's reddened face.

"I'll let it slide this time."

Dream leans toward George from across the circle and closes his eyes, making a kissy face.

"Dream stop!" George pushes him lightly which earns a laugh from Punz next to him. Dream laughs and sits back on his heels, reaching next to him to lift a lock of Y/N's hair and proceeds to play with it.

"Are you really going to kiss your best friend when he has a girlfriend?" Karl prompts, watching as George rolls his eyes with a sigh and reaches for his shot glass.

He holds it up to Sapnap who fills it generously with vodka. George swirls the clear liquid around in the glass and bites his lip before downing it in one gulp.

"Ack it burns!" He wipes his mouth on a napkin and turns back to face Dream who is grinning.

"I burn you?"

George's face turns an even brighter shade of red as Y/N reaches for the bottle, giving it a quick spin with a flick of her wrist.

Dream chuckles and wraps his arm around Y/N as the bottle slows down, passing him before stopping in front of Punz.

"Oooooohhhh," Sapnap turns to me with a smile and I pull Y/N even closer. "Dramaaa."

Y/N grins at Punz who awkwardly looks away, reaching for his shot glass.

"Awww come on Punzy," Sapnap eggs him on. "Gonna chicken out again? All you've done is take shots all night."

"Hey!" Punz protests. "I don't want to make anyone mad."

"It's the point of the game Punz," Dream scoffs. "We're supposed to get drunk and be stupid."

"Come on Punz," Y/N giggles, twirling the silver necklace around her finger. "Give me a kiss."

"Dream?" Punz questions, glancing at his friend who gives a nod of approval.

With a sigh, the blond leans over the bottle and closes his eyes. Y/N leans in too and gives him a quick peck on the lips before the two of them pull away.

Dream immediately grabs the side of Y/N and kisses her deeply while Karl is already grabbing the bottle.

"Just remember that you're mine," Dream whispers in her ear as she nods against his hand.

"Oh Snapmap," Karl laughs as the bottle lands on Sapnap for the second time in one night. "C'mere! Give me a smooch!"

Sapnap let's put a yelp of fear as Karl lunges at him, arms outstretched and his lips puckered for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream lets out a quiet giggle and nuzzles his head against Y/N who sighs defeatedly as her 6'2 boyfriend traps her under his weight.

"We are not sleeping like this," she says, running her hands through his hair, occasionally twirling and pulling at his light brown curls.

"I'm going to sleep on you," Dream mumbles. He lifts his head up just a tiny bit to kiss Y/N but misses and kisses the space right below her nose.

Y/N wrinkles her nose at the smell of vodka on his breath. She gently pushes his head away, feeling the prickly sensation of his beard as she does.

"You're drunk."

"Aren't we all?" Dream slurs, aggressively rubbing his head against her neck.

The hotel room is quiet, the rest of the guests drunkenly stumbled out the door an hour ago leaving Y/N with a mess to clean up and a drunk, clingy boyfriend.

Y/N rests her head on Dream's, sinking into the nest of fluffy hair and closing her eyes.

🥰😍🥵

Her eyes pop open at the feeling of Dream grinding his hips against hers. A mischievous giggle slips from his mouth as he grabs her hips with both hands, starting to lift himself up.

"Nuh-uh," Y/N slides herself out of his grasp and gets up, moving to the couch on the other side of the room. "None of that tonight."

Less than a second later, Dream finds his way onto the couch too, his arms locked around Y/N like his life depended on it.

"Drunk, clingy, and horny," Y/N sighs, feeling like Dream is a newborn puppy desperate for attention. "You really can't live without me."

"No," Dream whispers, his lips resting on her collarbone as he begins to suck and lick her skin. "You're my Rose."

"Very romantic," Y/N says, going back to playing with his fluffy hair. "The top part of your hair is the only good part. In a few months, this will have grown out and you'll look less like a conservative."

"I am a conservative," Dream slurs, mumbling nonsense against her.

"I think any conservative would disapprove of your activities tonight," Y/N tries to hold still as Dream's hand somehow finds its way to the neckline of her dress.

He tugs it down, exposing her bare breasts. Y/N leans her head back as Dream buries his face in the space between them.

"And we're leaving no room for Jesus," she says, feeling Dream's hands roam her body once more.

"Jesus? I hardly know her," he says, his voice becoming quieter and more difficult to understand.

Y/N gently rocks herself side to side, hearing Dream's hum of satisfaction.

"Jesus is not a girl," Y/N says softly, petting his hair in the way she'd pet a dog. "Although wouldn't be funny if he was."

"You're a girl," Dream very obviously points out, but so quietly that Y/N has to lean down to hear him.

Just before he drifts off to sleep, she hears him mutter one last thing.

"And you're my girl."

——————————————————————————————

1,742 words

Okay fine, here's drunk and clingy Dream.

I have the first day of school tomorrow and I'm lowkey excited but also kind of nervous 😅

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 69.1K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...
292K 5K 21
Second book to "the one" read that before getting to this book. "Clay you have been distant from me lately." You said confronting him. He stayed sile...
431K 8.3K 49
if you find this and yk who i am,,, im sorry You just turned 20 and needed somewhere to go after collage, luckily your best friends sapnap has a roo...
306K 12.5K 27
((COMPLETED + EDITED!)) Dream is the Kingdom's most wanted thief. George is a Hunter sent to kill him, King's orders. When George makes the rash de...