Unholy (Jenlisa AU)

By vnothappyv011125

"Lust and adultery are sins driven by the devil inside you. To engage in premarital or extramarital sex, befo... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1 (M)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (M)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Story Time (Not an Update)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19 (M)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (M)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (M)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (M)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
END
Birthday (M) ?

Chapter 34

3.8K 131 27
By vnothappyv011125

Jennie's POV

"W-what?" I stuttered. It felt like my ear rang when I heard what she told me. I understood it clearly. I'm not dumb nor innocent enough to not get her point.

Lisa sighed loudly before she held my face, and there her eyes that were begging me to listen to her, but I just couldn't. I can't. Those eyes that I've fallen in love with are begging me to let her sleep with her wife.

I am not that low to just let it happen.

"No-, no Lisa no. I can take to be your mistress, but sleeping with your wife again while you told me you love me is just so much to take!!" I shouted. My chest hurt so much that it felt like thousands of needles had been pricking it to hurt me, to torture me.

I tried to shove her hand away, but she held my hand firmly, and her eyes watered, and I don't know what hurt the most when I saw her slowly and weakly kneeling infront of me.

"P-please, baby." She cried out, hugging my knees tightly so just I won't run and leave her. But what can I do? If I let her do what she wanted, it would also ruin me.

It's not that I'm selfish, but being her mistress is already worse. I didn't even think of myself being like one, and yet I'm letting it happen. I'm making myself a lowly mistress because I know that not having her will be the worst feeling.

"Jennie!"I was back on my trance when she suddenly went up. She held my hand tightly while her eyes glimmers with a little hope. Somehow, I trusted her that there will be another way to solve this problem.

"I will-- I will tell Chaeng that I have you. That you made me happy, and I'm filling a divorce baby. Just please don't leave me. "

There are many words that keep coming out of her mouth, but all I could hear was just divorce, Chaeng, and to not leave her.

I would be a hypocrite if what she said didn't make me happy. I didn't even think of it as an option, yet Lisa, she was thinking of having a divorce just to keep me with her.

Fine, I surrender.

I'll stay with her. I'll stay with her no matter what as long as we get to be together. That's what she promised me, and so far after being in a relationship with her, there's not even a problem althrough out our relationship. If her family didn't come back, we would not be suffering like this. We would be planning our lives in the States away from this place.

-------

We were on our way to Seoul. Lisa was driving while she kept on holding and glancing at me on my seat. Even though she won't tell me, I know she's troubled by her decision, and I understand her. The situation was just so complicated, even though I couldn't think straight.

"Are you alright?" I looked back at her when she talked for the first time. Her eyes were very tired, and yet I could still admit that she's the most handsome person I ever met.

I just nooded my head and smiled slightly at her. The grip of her hands became tighter while she pulled it to her face and kissed the back of my hand. It made my heart melt at her gesture. If things weren't like this, I would pull her and kiss her passionately.

"I love you," she told me. Her eyes watered while she kept on glancing at me, and my heart was beating loudly. It was melting and fluttering. It was getting wilder and wilder, and I don't think I can behave just like I hope I'll be.

"Stop the car," I told her, and fortunately, she did and parked the car on the side of the road, and just before she could react I immediately took my seat belt off and held her face and kissed her.

I kissed her like my life depends on it. I kissed and held her face so gently and tightly, scared that I might lose her. She made me so happy and completely and stupidly in love with her. I fell so deep. It's like I'm in an infinite loop, and all I'm doing is just loving her so much that I'm going to go insane if she'll be gone and leave me.

"Choose me. Lisa, choose me, and I promise. I ought my life to love you dearly, please. " I beg, this was the first time that I swallowed so much of my pride because of someone.

I grew up having what I wanted. Even though I'm a church girl, just like people called me. I was spoiled, I was cherished, I was a princess to both of my parents, and yet now, I'm here, looking at my lover's eyes, begging to choose me instead of the family she lost years ago.

Lisa looked at me worriedly. Her eyes were red while she held my hand from her face, and the only hope that I'm holding were her words, that she would divorce her wife and just save their child, but the more we got closer to Seoul the more my chest hurts.

What if, when we get there, Lisa will realise that she loves her wife more than she loved me. What if she abandoned me because she realised that her family was much more important.

I can't help but overthink.

We just met. Lisa and I met not even half the time she spent with her wife and family. They are married, they have the same age, they grew up almost with each other, that have a child. Who needed her family the most. They were separated before and now that they got the chance to be with each other again. I became the hindrance of their family, but I couldn't give a care about them. They were long gone, and Lisa and I were supposed to be happy.

If they didn't just come back. If they could be in other places. If only they are really dead. Lisa and I wouldn't be suffering like this.

"Jennie!!!" I felt Lisa shook my body. She was worried, and I felt myself hyperventilating. I couldn't able to catch my breath, I'm getting lethargic, I'm losing focus, and my vision was getting blurry.

"Li- Lisa," I called her name while I held her face gently. My heart was painfully beating against my chest while I moved my face closer to her, and a relief washed over me when I felt her lips touch mine.

"I love you. And I'll choose you. No matter what happens. I'll be yours forever. "

When she said those words to me, the only thing I could do was to trust her. To listen to her, to just hold tighter.

"I love you too. I love you very much, " I mumbled softly. My tears immediately fell while Lisa wiped it away. She kissed my eyes, down to my cheeks, and jaw, until she reached my neck and there she smelled my scent, while her hands went to my waist and gently pulled me closer to her.

I'm now straddling on her lap while we kissed passionately. My arms are wrapped around her waist, securely holding her. My back arc, my hips moves, and both our breathes were getting louder.

"You saved me. You're my angel who saved me from hell, " she utters before she took my shirt away, unhooked my brassiere and gently, and slowly touched and carress my breast. While she keeps kissing me in my neck, licking it down to my collarbone, and suck it. Leaving marks in me.

She was very gentle and soft while touching me. Until she looked up and there I saw how her eyes shone while looking at me.

I smiled at her. And gently held her face, and I moved closer to kiss her lips, and I even left a mark on her neck before I took her shirt off and my heart instantly pounded for the nth time when I saw my initials on her chest. My hands were shaking while I carress it. It's the most beautiful thing that someone did to me.

"I admit I'm scared, Lis. I admit that I don't trust you enough, and I admit that my insecurities will never help us. However, being able to hold you like this and just being with you is enough to fight all of my insecurities. You own my heart, baby. You own every inch of me. From the moment I first saw you, I'm already yours."

I saw her smile, even her teeth showed up, while she held my face. And hug me tightly, and her face was buried on my chest, listening to my heartbeat while I gently massaged her scalp.

"Falling in love with you was never part of my plan. I wanted to take you to just fuck you hard and ruined you, but baby you're just so beautiful inside and out to be treated that way. You're just so innocent and too fragile that I'm the one who falls so much harder. We will get through this, leave everything to me, baby."

Lisa's hand went my legs, caressing it up until my underwear was exposed, her lips were kissing my breasts, leaving marks before she suck one of my nipples that sent sensation over my body.

Goosebumps appeared on my skin, my eyes instantly closed, and my mouth parted open. My moans were out, and loud, gasping every time her mouth sucks my nipples and teased my areola.

A week without her was very bland, and just by her simple kisses and touches made me sensually sensitive.

"Oh, Lisa." I moaned her name and pulled her to kiss me, and her tongue went inside my mouth. Sucking my own before she gently tugged my underwear on the side. I even felt her hard manhood pressed against my dripping centre.

I bit her shoulder to stop myself from moaning loudly. Wrapping my arms around her head while I let her do what we both wanted.

I saw how she unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped her zipper, and I helped her tugged it down, revealing the shaft that I'm so familiar with. I even felt a light shyness when I saw it again, but my mind loses when Lisa guides my waist, and I feel how her dick slides inside me.

We both groaned loudly, even with the little light from the post away from us, I saw how Lisa tightly closed her eyes while she moved her hips and I could only gasp and moaned loudly with all her thrust, it went so deep inside me that it made me so weak and breathless.

"Jen-nnie," she called my name, and before I could react, she had already suck my mouth.

Her hands are holding my waist tightly, and both our sweats are dropping endlessly, making it hard for me to hold her.

"Oh! Oh! SHIT!!" I screamed when Lisa adjusted her shaft and directly hit my gspot. Now I have become wilder, I moved my own hips, I shouted , I moaned so loud, my legs were wrapped around her body while Lisa sucked my breast.

All I could hear was the loud moans and groans that came from our mouths. We were so engrossed in what we were doing, pleasuring each others bodies, thrusting, grunting, moaning. We were making love inside her car while it was parked on the side of the road.

"Cumming, I'm cumming baby" Lisa mumbled while she moved so much faster and I'm so lost to tell her that I'm about to reach bei-

"Fuck!! OH fuck!! LISAAAAAAAAA" I shouted and kissed her hard, while I felt her grunted and tried to kiss me back while she moves faster, she groaned, even her veins was about to pop up, while we both moaned out ou orgasmic bliss.

"Ohhhh, Gooooood!!"I whimpered when I felt her warm seed inside me. It was so much as it sprayed inside my walls.

We didn't move. We were just holding each others bodies while trying to catch our breath, as we both looked into each others eyes, smiling from ear to ear.

"Don't you ever leave me," I breathlessly said, which made her smile, and after some time, we laughed loudly while nodding her head, assuring me that she won't.

She helped me put back my brassiere and shirt, we both settled down, but I'm still straddling her lap as we hugged and cuddled each other.

But I got confused when her body went stiff, and when I pulled away, she was looking behind my back. Her eyes went wide and scared, and just before I could see what's behind, I felt her move and hug me tightly, and all I could hear was a loud crashing of both cars collided with ours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 16.1K 48
WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - There are many K-pop groups in this fanfic s...
15.5K 197 17
JENLISA (G!P) no kids under 16 or 18 can read this. what am I saying you won't even listen😑 anyway this story contains murdering,A LOT OF SWEARING a...
148K 4.7K 39
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
208K 3.8K 20
"Let's come to some terms here. I'm married. I want to stay married. But, I really like you, a lot. So, until your Mr. Right comes along, I think we...