One Night Stand

By Queeeenxox

26 year old Alani Harris has just walked away from an eight year relationship with her high school sweetheart... More

Intro
Ch. I
Ch. II
Ch. III
Ch. IV
Ch. V
Ch. VI
Ch. VII
Ch. VIII (Pt. I)
IX (Pt. II)
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
Happy Thanksgiving!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Book Recommendations 🫢🏽
XXV
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ MERRY CHRISTMAS!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
Life update 🫢🏽🫢🏽

XVIII

1.8K 72 53
By Queeeenxox

I'm inside now & y'all are welcome!!! 🙄😒
Enjoyyyy 😂😘

Marcus
June 18, 2023

"I can't believe you really brought us here." I said to Alani as we walked through the vacation home that she rented.

"Surprise." She laughed as she turned around and looked at me. I smirked as I licked my lips while shaking my head. She planned a surprise Father's Day trip for me and her to come to Turks and Caicos. "It's not the best gift, and it definitely doesn't top the car that you bought me for Mother's Day, but it's only part of your gift." She said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me.

"Baby, you didn't have to do all of this. I appreciate it, don't get me wrong, but it's my job to spoil you. Therefore, I'm taking care of everything that we do while we're here." I said. She smirked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"No you're not Marcus. This is my gift to you so don't take your wallet out at the fuck all while we're here." She said as she laughed.

"Alani you're doing too much mama. Imma send the money back to you." I said.

"Marcus if you send that money back I will ignore you for the remainder of this trip." She threatened me.

"You wouldn't." I said.

"Try me." She said as she raised her eyebrow. I looked at her and sighed because I knew she was dead ass serious.

"Fine. But don't do this shit again, like I said earlier it's my job to spoil you and spend money on you." I said to her. She kissed her teeth.

"Anyways. Let's go put our suitcases up and go in the pool. We're just doing dinner and the casino tonight, and then tomorrow we'll start our excursions." She said. I nodded as I grabbed our luggage and carried it upstairs to the bedroom. I placed our bags down and Alani immediately went into her suitcase. I laughed at how excited she was. "Hurry up baby." She said to me before she went in the bathroom. I shook my head as I pulled out my swimming trunks and changed into them. I took my tshirt off and put a black wife beater on before sitting on the bed to wait for Alani.

"Thank you again for planning this trip baby." I said to Alani as we floated around in the water. She laughed softly as she looked at me.

"You're welcome baby. I told you that this doesn't top anything you did for me for Mother's Day but I tried my best." She said. I shook my head.

"Nah you did your thing with this trip mama. You know heights are not my thing and you managed to get me on a plane to come over here. You helped me conquer a fear after only knowing me for a year and bird brain couldn't even do that in the eight years that we were together." I said as I shook my head. She laughed as she nodded.

"Awe it has been a year already huh?" She smiled as she swam the short distance to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and licked my lips as I looked at her. "It's been a whole year since you trapped me." She laughed. I kissed my teeth.

"Be fucking for real Alani." I laughed. "I was in a whole ass marriage so getting you pregnant was not in the plans. However, I'm not complaining because it definitely gave me a reason to keep in contact with you and to be able to fuck you again." I said. She gasped softly as she tightened her legs around my waist.

"I was going to let you do that whether I got pregnant or not." She laughed. "We've had sex plenty of damn times since the first time, but that first time was magical as fuck. You touched spots that I didn't even know existed, and the way you ate my pussy. Oh my God." She said as she shook her head. "Had me dickmatized for sure." She said as she nodded. I threw my head back and laughed.

"Bruh you are funny as fuck." I laughed. "You got some bomb ass pussy though, I definitely can't wait to slide back up in there." I said. She bit her lip as she smirked and looked at me.

"You're so nasty and I love that for us." She laughed. "And I love you." She said as she leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you more beautiful." I said against her lips. She pecked my lips before pulling away.

"Let me go check our phones to see if my parents texted us about the girls." She said. I nodded as she unwrapped her legs from around my waist and went over to the stairs. I looked around and saw a few other couples lounging on the pool chairs while two other couples were in the deep end of the pool. I made my way over to Alani when I saw her sit on the edge of the pool.

"Nothing?" I asked her. She shook her head as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Nope." She said. I nodded as she leaned down to kiss me. "You're so handsome baby." She said as she caressed my face. I chuckled as I licked my lips.

"Thank you love. You're beautiful as fuck." I said as I looked up at her. She smirked as she leaned down to kiss me again and grabbed both of my hands and placed them on her thigh. I got the hint and started rubbing up and down them. She moaned softly as I ran my thumb over her covered clit. "Let's go sit on the pool chairs." I said as I pulled away. She nodded as she stood up and I climbed out of the pool and followed behind her. I bit my lip as I watched her ass jiggle while she walked ahead of me. If I didn't see her come out of the bathroom with a bathing suit on I would have assumed she wasn't wearing any bottoms because her ass was damn near swallowing them. I grabbed my towel and dried off before sitting on one of the chairs and motioning for Alani to come sit on my lap. She came and straddled me and I immediately got hard just from looking at her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped a towel around her waist before I palmed her ass and jiggled it. "You're so fucking beautiful baby." I said as I looked at her. She looked at me with lust filled eyes and bit her lip as I slapped her ass.

"Thank you daddy." She moaned as she started grinding on my lap. I smirked as I pushed her panties to the side and circled her clit with my thumb. "Fuck." She moaned softly. We locked eyes and I kept teasing her for a few more seconds before I slid two fingers in her.

"Does this feel familiar?" I asked her as I pumped my fingers in and out of her. She gasped as she tightened her arms around my neck and nodded.

"Yeah, the first night we met." She moaned as she closed her eyes and rode my finger. I leaned forward and kissed her and she immediately kissed me back as I felt her juices start to spill out and down my hand. "I'm about to cum baby." She whimpered as I curved my fingers in her.

"Give it to me." I said before I pressed my lips to hers. She screamed into the kiss as I gently bit her tongue as she exploded all over my hand. She softly bit my bottom lip and pulled it as she came down from her high. "You ready to go inside?" I asked her as I put my fingers in her mouth. She nodded as she looked me in the eyes while licking her juices off of my fingers.

"Yeah, let's go." She said as she climbed off of my lap. I stood up and put my Nike slides on and grabbed our towels as she grabbed the bag. "I feel like everybody is staring at me." She said as she laughed. I laughed as I looked around before looking back at her.

"That's because you have your entire ass out for everybody to see." I said as I slapped her ass. She moaned as she rubbed the spot that I slapped.

"Baby that hurt." She whined. I laughed as I let her walk in front of me before I leaned down to kiss the spot that I slapped. "You get on my nerves, move." She laughed as she pushed my head away.

"I love you too." I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we made our inside. We took a shower before going to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"I don't want to cook a big meal since we're going out to dinner tonight, so do you want me to make some steak tacos?" She asked as she looked in the fridge.

"That sounds good baby." I said as I sat on the barstool. She nodded and took out all of the ingredients that she would need before getting started. I watched her maneuver around the kitchen as a smile slowly made its way on my face.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked me as she glanced at me and smiled.

"Because I love you." I said. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"I love you more Marcus." She said. "I can't wait to go to the casino tonight." She said as she laughed. I laughed and nodded as we talked and joked around while she finished cooking.

Alani

"Hit." I said to the dealer. We were sitting at the table playing BlackJack. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but this game is fun. I looked at my cards after she put the last one down and contemplated what I wanted to do. I have 19 and I don't know if I want to risk it and hit again, or just stand. I twisted my lips to the side and nodded. "Imma stand." I said. The dealer nodded as she moved on to Marcus. I looked at his cards and saw that he only had six.

"Hit." He said. I bit my lip as I looked at him. He is so damn fine. He was wearing a black Gucci t-shirt, some black pants and a pair of black Gucci high top sneakers. I bought him the shirt and shoes for his birthday and I'm glad he packed them because he looks good as fuck. "Hit." He said again. I looked at his cards again and saw that he now has 17 after his last hit. "Imma stand." He said. The dealer nodded as she flipped a card for herself revealing her to have 12. She flipped another card and I smiled as she flipped a 10 giving her a total of 22, which means that Marcus and I both won.

"Congratulations." The dealer said as she gave us our respective amount of chips. I smirked as I sipped on my strawberry margarita.

"I'm done baby." I said to Marcus. He nodded as he looked over at me.

"You wanna go play some more games or you ready to go to dinner?" He asked as he stood up before helping me up.

"We can go to dinner." I said. He nodded as he grabbed my hand and I downed the rest of my margarita before handing it to a waitress that was walking past us. "Okay let's go." I said. He nodded as we walked outside and waited for a ride share. When someone arrived we gave them the address and we sat back and drove the short distance to the restaurant. "Thank you." I thanked the driver as we got out of the car.

"Welcome to Le Bouchon Du Village. Do you have reservations?" The hostess asked. I nodded.

"Yes, reservations for Alani Harris." I said. He looked at the podium before nodding and smiling.

"Of course. Right this way." He said as he grabbed two menus and led us to our booth. "Your waiter will be with you shortly." He said before walking away. Marcus and I picked up the menu and looked over at it as we waited for the waiter.

"Did I tell you how good you look tonight baby?" Marcus asked as he put his hand on my thigh. I smiled as I looked over at him.

"You did quite a few times, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again." I said. He laughed as he rubbed my thigh. I was wearing a black strapless dress that stopped mid thigh with a pair of gold Tom Ford heels. "You look good too though baby. I would fuck you right now if I could." I said as I continued looking at the menu.

"I mean we can skip dinner." He suggested. I looked at him and laughed because I know he's dead ass serious.

"No baby. We can later." I said just as our waiter walked over.

"Good evening, my name is Julissa and I'll be your waitress for tonight. Can I start you guys off with anything to drink?" She asked as she pulled her pad and pen out.

"I'll take a glass of Dom Pérignon." I said to her. She nodded as she wrote my drink down before looking at Marcus. She did a double take before biting her lip. "What do you want daddy?" I purred as I looked at Marcus and put my hand on his thigh. She cleared her throat and straightened up after that. Yeah bitch, bite your lip at somebody else's man because I'll fuck you up behind this one.

"Shit just a water. I don't see anything that I would like." He said.

"Two waters please." I said to her. She nodded as she wrote that down.

"I'll be back with your drinks and to take your order." She said before walking off. I rolled my eyes as I continued looking at the menu.

"Had that damn girl scared." I heard Marcus say. I looked at him and laughed as he smirked and shook his head.

"Oh well. Checking you out is not in her job description." I said as I shrugged. "Do you know what you're getting?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm getting a few things actually." I said as I laughed just as our waitress walked back over to us with our drinks.

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asked as she looked at us.

"Yeah. You can go first mama." Marcus said. I nodded as I looked back at the menu.

"Okay so I'm gonna do a Caesar salad and some conch fritters as my appetizer, and for my entree I want shrimp pasta. Can you also bring us a charcuterie board?" I asked her. She nodded as she wrote my order down and I handed her my menu before she took Marcus' order. He ended up ordering a rack of lamb and conch ceviche. While we waited for our food we talked and laughed about everything under the sun.

"Thank you for dinner mama." Marcus said to me as we walked back into our villa. I smiled as I turned to look at him.

"You're welcome baby. Did you enjoy your meal?" I asked him as we walked up the stairs.

"I did. Now I'm ready for dessert." He said as he grabbed my waist. I laughed as we made it all the way up the stairs and he leaned down to kiss my neck.

"Can we at least shower first? I feel gross after being around so many people and just being outside." I said. He laughed as he nodded and we made our way to the bathroom. Surprisingly he kept his hands to hisself majority of the time we were in the shower. When we got out he dried off and went into the room while I stayed behind to wash my face. After I finished, I moisturized my body with some lotion and body oil before slipping on a lace pink bra and thong set with gold chain links and garter straps; this just so happens to be one of the things Marcus picked out for me at Victoria's Secret for his birthday. I sprayed some of my Valentino perfume on my neck, wrists and inner thighs before looking in the mirror. I had to give myself a pep talk and remind myself that Marcus would never hurt me, and that he wouldn't force himself on me. I had to remind myself that Marcus is not Mikey. Everything happened two weeks ago and although it's still kind of fresh, I do miss Marcus in the physical sense so I'm going to try my best to get through this with no problems. I took a deep breath before going to open the door. I saw that the door that leads to the balcony was open so I made my way over and saw Marcus leaning against the railing looking out towards the ocean since we had an ocean view. I quietly walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his back. "You okay baby?" I asked him.

"I'm good baby. You smell good." He said before he turned around. "Damn." He said as he bit his lip while looking me up and down from head to toe.

"You like?" I asked as I did a little spin for him. He laughed as he nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love it." He said as he palmed my ass. I smirked as I stood on my toes and kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck. He immediately picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went to sit on one of the lounge chairs that's on the balcony. I straddled him and moaned when he slapped my ass and bit my bottom lip before pulling away. He pulled my head down and started kissing on my neck while rubbing his hands up and down my backside. I moaned softly as I started grinding on his lap. I reached my hand down and ran it across his basketball shorts before putting my hand inside and stroking his member. He stiffened in my hands as his erection grew even bigger. "I love you." He mumbled against my neck as he tucked his thumbs into the side of my thong and started pulling it down.

"I love you more baby." I moaned softly as I lifted my hips and let him take my thong off.

"Come sit on my face." He said. I nodded as he adjusted himself and got comfortable before I took a seat on my favorite seat. I threw my head back and moaned as he slowly licked me up and down while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh my God, I missed this." I moaned as I looked down at him and bit my lip as we made eye contact. He continued to slowly eat me as his eyes showed nothing but love and lust as he looked at me. "I'm about to cum baby." I whimpered as he tongue fucked me.

"Let it go." He said as he started fingering me while still eating me. I threw my head back and screamed as I came all over his face. I moaned softly as Marcus licked me clean. "So damn good." He said before he kissed me. I moaned softly as I tasted myself on his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and stood up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us over to the railing and put me on my feet. He turned me around so that my back was to him and started kissing from my neck down my spine. He unsnapped my bra and cupped my breasts as he kissed my neck while rubbing his member on my ass.

"Stop teasing me baby." I whined. He chuckled as he lifted my right leg up and held it in the crease of his arm as he rubbed his tip up and down my slit.

"You ready beautiful?" He asked. I nodded eagerly as I pushed my ass back on him.

"Hurry up!" I said in annoyance before moaning as he slid in me.

"Fuck, I missed this so fucking much." Marcus said in my ear as he wrapped his hand around my neck and stroked me. I moaned loudly as I threw my ass back on him.

"I did too baby." I moaned as I heard our skin slapping against each other. Marcus pumped in and out of me at a rapid speed and I tried my hardest to contain my moans but the way Marcus was making me feel made it damn near impossible. "I'm about to cum baby." I moaned as I threw my head back. Without saying anything Marcus leaned down to kiss me while taking his hand that was around my neck and rubbing my clit slowly, damn near teasingly, with his thumb.

"Let it go baby." He encouraged as he continued to rub my clit. I threw my head back and screamed as he slowed his strokes down as I came all over him. "So fucking wet." He groaned as he pulled all the way out of me and looked at the mess I made on him before sliding back on. "How many times do you think I can make you cum tonight?" He asked as he turned me around to face him and put my leg up on his shoulder. I gasped as my stomach tightened again as I felt another orgasm approaching.

"I don't know baby, but I know I'm gonna find out sooner or later." I moaned as I looked up at him. He smirked as he licked his lips.

"You goddamn right." He said as he leaned down to kiss me while wrapping his hand around my neck. He squeezed it a little bit and I moaned as I felt myself squirting. "Damn." Marcus said against my lips as he pulled away and looked down between us. "I love you." He said as he looked at me with hooded eyes.

"I love you more baby." I whimpered as I felt yet another orgasm approaching.

"Look me in the eyes and let it go." Marcus said. On cue, I immediately came all over him. "Good girl." He said as he kissed me. That sentence alone had me wanting to cum all over again. "Come on." He said as he picked me up without pulling out and took us back in the room.

I already knew what was in store and how the rest of the night is going to play out, I just hope Marcus doesn't leave me sore and in the bed all day tomorrow.

Hello lovely people. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll try to update again sooon. Let me know if you want to see more of their trip next chapter or if you want a time jump. It's up to you guys! 🫶🏽🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.6K 49
#12 in Emotions as on 18-03-2019 #1 in Colleagues as on 3-03-19 # 9 in Grownups as on 20-10-18 (COMPLETED) (Under editing) 'The First One' is a stor...
32.7K 1.1K 49
Annie Winston , a 23 year old sweet, innocent and a smart girl who has been having issues in her life. She believes true love doesn't exist anymore...
4.4K 772 42
This is a story about how Lia and Sam who are madly in love fight against their problems obstacles, trust issues, insecurities, ego and so on. Life g...
5.2K 784 44
(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a young girl in her early 21, her life is...