Let Me

Autorstwa unbreakable16_

What happens when dancer Denzel falls for his boss? Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 13

349 18 13
Autorstwa unbreakable16_

Denzel
I sat down and watched everyone get ready for Janet to come. They were all so excited to see her and so was I. I hadn't seen her in a few days because she's been busy. She was spending so much of her time preparing for the tour. I did get to speak with her on the phone, but that's about it. "Denzel, aren't you excited? It's been over a month since we've seen her:" Alex sat next to me.

"Yeah, I can't wait." I sounded as believable as possible, like she wasn't staying at my house for a while.

"I hope she likes the choreography. We've been working so hard."

"She'll love it. Don't worry." Alex shook her leg. "Calm down. It'll be fine." I patted her shoulder and she grabbed my hand.

"Thanks, Denzy. You always calm me down." She held onto my hand. I chuckled nervously and took my hand back. I got the sense that she was trying to say something else but I stood up.

"You're welcome." I went over to my bag and drank some of my water. As I put it back, the studio doors opened.

"Hi, guys!" I looked and instantly was overwhelmed. Janet had gotten her hair done and it was dyed a honey blonde and brown color that framed her face perfectly.

She was also dressing differently. Instead of oversized joggers and a T-shirt, she had on leggings and a tank top. Her body was out of this world. I had to pull away from looking before my excitement was evident. "Hey, Denzy." She hugged me. I kept my hands on her back.

"Hey, we missed you." She pulled away.

"I missed you all too." Everyone continued to hug her when Gil came in.

"Okay, I know everyone's excited but let's get to work. We have a month to go." Everyone got in place and mine was right behind Janet which was very distracting because her body was looking too good. Oh lord. "Alright, we are no longer playing pretend. The real Janet is here and you should dance accordingly. Music!" The music started and we all followed our steps. Janet followed everything and glided perfectly. She was amazing. "That's right, Jan. Work it." We finished and Gil clapped. "That's what I'm talking about."

"Yeah, we did that!" Alex said. Everyone high fived.

"Alright, alright. We did good, but let's keep that energy going." said Janet. "And even though it was good, we could be a little more crisp. Also, I need everyone to focus on their faces. Make sure we look like we're having fun." Everyone nodded. Boss lady was back.

"Okay, guys let's keep going." The next song started and we jumped right back in.

We rehearsed for hours before Janet and Gil both agreed to end for the day. While everyone was packing, I scrolled through my phone looking for where to go eat. I was definitely starving. It's almost like we didn't have lunch. "Denzy." I got excited hearing my name but changed my energy when I saw it was just Alex.

"Hey, Alex. What's up?"

"A few of us are going to get a bite to eat and the movies. You wanna come?" She looked at me with a knowing look.

"Naw, I'm good. I'm going to rest up and work on the choreography."

"Oh, okay. Well, if you change your mind."

"Alright. See ya." She waved and walked away. I knew she was a little deflated, but I got somebody and no one could compare to her.

Slowly, everyone left out except for Janet and Gil. She came over to me and sat down. "Y'all did a good job hiding y'all's love today." said Gil. She laughed.

"Thank you."

"Took a lot of strength considering how gorgeous you look today. Why didn't you tell me about the new hair and stuff?"

"I don't know. It was a last minute decision. I just did it last night." I chuckled.

"Well, I like it." I wrapped my arm around her and she leaned into me and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"Anyway, let's get some food. I'm starving." said Gil.

"Me too." I stood up and it finally hit me that something was missing. "Where's my boy at?" I asked Janet. She stood up as I picked up my bag.

"He's with his auntie. Toy has been really involved
lately. She loved being around Eissa."

"Really? I never pegged her as a baby person."

"Me either, but she loves doing it and he loves her too."

"That's sweet." said Gil.

"I know. Anyway, let's go eat." She bent over to get her bag and I definitely looked. She's just too fine. She stood back up and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." We headed out and went to the car where Joey was waiting. I let her go in first and got in next to her. Gil went around to the other side because Janet sat in the middle. She laid against me as Joey pulled off.
"You should stay over tonight. I missed you."

"Good. I thought you were ghosting a brother for a second there."

"I would never." She tapped my chin.

"Good." I tapped her nose. She smiled and leaned up. She connected our lips and deepened the kiss. I put my other hand on her waist as her tongue entered my mouth.

"Mmmmm." She pulled away and had a big grin on her face.

"Just fuck already." We looked at Gil. "I'm serious. Yall basically one step from it, right now." Janet sat back against the seat.

"No, we weren't." Gil chuckled. "We weren't." I had to laugh a little.

"Janet, how long was that kiss?"

"A few seconds."

"No. Y'all were kissing for like five minutes." She looked at me and I looked the other way.

"Denzy. You agree with him." I had to avoid looking at her because those eyes suck me in. "Baby." She put her hand on the side of my face and turned my face towards her. "Do you agree with him?"

"Uhhh...no baby, of course not." She smiled and hugged me. I looked at Gil as he hung his mouth open.

"You're so weak." He mouthed to me. Then he made the whip motion. I flipped him off. "That's what you want to do to her." He mouthed again. I silently shushed him.

"Thank you, baby." She looked at me.

"You're welcome." She's so cute. How could I not agree with her? She's just so precious. Her arms locked around me as laid her chin on my chest while she just stared at me. What was with her today? Not that I didn't like it, but it was very different from before. I put my arm back around her completely and she smiled bigger.

"Y'all are too cute. It's disgusting." She laid against me for the rest of the ride.

Janet giggled as she leaned against me. We were now in a restaurant, towards the back with Joey and Gil. I held the menu as she made jokes about the food. I just shook my head at her. "Pick something to eat."

"I can't choose. I want the salad but I also want this chicken and fish. Which one sounds better?"

"Well, since you've been working so hard, you should treat yourself. Get the pasta, because I know that's what you really want, and then get a small dessert." She smiled at me.

"How'd you know that?"

"Because I know you."

"Okay." She quickly moved off of me and closer to Gil. At first I wondered why, then I saw the waitress walking towards us. I sometimes forget that we're still a secret.

"What can I get you guys?"

"Umm, I'll have the creamy chicken pasta with shrimp and a side of asparagus." said Janet.

"I'll have the t bone steak, medium, with a side of potatoes and broccoli." said Gil.

"I'll have the same but I want my steak, medium rare, with the oven roasted potatoes and a side salad." said Joey.

"And I'll have the stuffed chicken with asparagus and garlic potatoes."

"Alright, I'll have those right out for you." She took the menus and walked away. I looked at Janet and she smiled. I put my arm up and she moved back under me.

"I thought you were going to get the salmon." she said.

"Well, I know you're going to eat off of my plate and I needed to get something we both liked."

"I'm not going to eat off your plate. I have my own."

"You said that when we had dinner at my house and I made you everything you wanted but you still ate half of my burger."

"That's because you made it look so good. It had sauce and everything. Plus you offered."

"Because if I hadn't, you would've cried and pouted."

"No, I don't pout."

"Yes, you do because you're spoiled." She sat up and took my arm off of her.

"I am not spoiled."

"Huh! Yeah right." said Gil. Joey started laughing.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're spoiled."

"No, spoiled people are bratty and mean. I'm not bratty and mean."

"No, you're not and not all spoiled people are like that. You're an example of that. You're very spoiled. But it's Denzel's fault."

"How's it my fault?" I asked.

"Anything she asks for, you do it?"

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. 'Denzy, can we watch this movie?' 'Denzy, I want pizza.' 'Denzy, can you massage my back?' Denzy this. Denzy that. You spoiled her."

"How does he know that?" Janet looked at me and smiled.

"I didn't know he'd use it against us. I'm sorry, baby."

"Naw, I'm upset." I folded my arms.

"Don't be upset. He's just petty." She pulled at my arms. "I'm sorry." She laid against my arms when I wouldn't budge. "Denzy, I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me, please. " I looked at her.

"Okay." I hugged her and she smiled.

"See what I mean."

"Shut up, Gil." She pointed at him. He put his hands up.

"Alright, I'm done."

"Good." We laughed and talked a little more while Janet played with my hand until Gil hit Janet's arm. "What?" He pointed and she sat up as the waitress approached our table with the food. She sat everything down and we dug in.

"Mmmm, now that's a steak."said Joey.

"You got that right." said Gil. I took a few bites of my food and it was definitely delicious.

"This is good." I looked up and caught Janet in the middle of a bite of her food. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "I haven't had pasta in so long." She took a few more bites. "Mmmm." I ate more of my food when I felt a body move closer to me. I looked up and saw Janet.

"What's up?" She smiled.

"Can I..."

"No, you don't eat off my plate remember?"

"But..." she poked her lip out. "Please?" Naturally, I gave in.

"Fine." I cut a piece and held it to her mouth. She ate it and moaned softly.

"This is so good." She pecked my lips. "You want some of my pasta?"

"Sure." She twirled some on the fork and fed it to me before taking another bite.

"You like it?"

"Oh yeah. It's delicious." She smiled. We shared the rest of our food and dessert. It was definitely one of the best meals I've had.

————————————————————————————

I love writing them.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

Follow me!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.9K 47 24
Aneessa 26 year old business woman who seems to have her life in order with a little bit of chaos on the side. She doesn't tolerate Being played with...
32.5K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
5.3K 270 20
Nico hasn't been able to walk since the car accident that took his mother and sister. But when he meets a certain blond dancer, how far will he go to...
517 5 16
Cole Reagan has always been focused, ambitious, and goal-oriented. It's why at thirty-seven, he's one of the youngest billionaires in the world. It's...