Our Story • glee

By TrueAlpha11x

Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on... More

✨Introductions✨
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
Vitamin D 1x06
Throwdown 1x07
Mash-up 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power Of Madonna 1x15
Home 1x16
Bad Reputation 1x17
Laryngitis 1x18
Dream On 1x19
Theatricality 1x20
Funk 1x21
Journey to Regionals 1x22
Season 2
Audition 2x01
Britney/Brittany 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
The Rocky Horror Glee Show 2x05
Never Been Kissed 2x06
The Substitute 2x07
Furt 2x08
Special Education 2x09
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Blame It On The Alcohol 2x14
Sexy 2x15
Original Song 2x16
Night Of Neglect 2x17
Born This Way 2x18
Rumours 2x19
Prom Queen 2x20
Funeral 2x21
New York 2x22
Season 3
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Pot O' Gold 3x04
The First Time 3x05
Mash-Off 3x06
I Kissed A Girl 3x07
Hold On To Sixteen 3x08
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x09
Yes/No 3x10
Michael 3x11
The Spanish Teacher 3x12
Heart 3x13
On My Way 3x14
Big Brother 3x15
Saturday Night Glee-Ver 3x16
Dance With Somebody 3x17
Choke 3x18
Prom-Asaurus 3x19
Props 3x20
Nationals 3x21
Goodbye 3x22
Season 4
The New Blake 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
Makeover 4x03
The Break-Up 4x04
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x05
Glease 4x06
Dynamic Duets 4x07
Thanksgiving 4x08
Swan Song 4x09
Glee, Actually 4x10
Sadie Hawkins 4x11
Naked 4x12
Diva 4x13
I Do 4x14
Girls (And Boys) On Film 4x15
Feud 4x16
Guilty Pleasures 4x17
Shooting Star 4x18
Sweet Dreams 4x19
Lights Out 4x20
Wonder-Ful 4x21
All or Nothing 4x22
Season 5
Love, Love, Love 5x01

Asian F 3x03

481 17 42
By TrueAlpha11x

     A loud buzz echoes through the hallway as Derek, Finn and Blake are ushered into the Allen-Oakwood Correctional institution where Venus Henley is being held. They walk through the metal detectors and one of the guards guides them towards the visiting room.

"Thank God you came to see her." He tells them, "She hasn't shut up about you guys since she's been here."

Blake and Derek share a worried look as they approach a locked door, "Alright, you guys have fifteen minutes." The guard tells them, "Come back to the door if you need anything."

The three teens silently walk into the room and see a very disgruntled Venus Henley sitting in a chair. The older woman looks up and an odd grin spreads across her face, "My babies!" She smiles.

Finn grabs Blake's hand as she and Derek take a small step back. There is something seriously disturbing about seeing their mother like this. Venus laughs, "Well don't be shy, come sit." She says, nodding towards the two chairs in front of her.

Blake and Derek reluctantly go towards the chairs as Finn remains in the back. He figures if he has a full view of what's going on, he can protect the two siblings better.

Venus looks back at Finn, "Is it official?" She asks, her eyes flickering between him and Blake.

Finn simply nods in response and Venus claps, "Oh good!" She cheers, "I wondered when it was going to happen."

"Why did you ask us to come here?" Derek cuts in, getting tired of her.

Venus looks at her son shocked, "Because I wanted to see you both."

"You already used that excuse last time." Blake snaps, "Try again."

Venus's facade falls, "Fine." She grumbles, "I need you two to do me a favor."

Blake laughs, "You can't be serious!"

"You come back into our lives, pretending you're some reformed woman and then you rob us." Derek scoffs, "And you expect us to do you a favor?"

Venus rolls her eyes, "Look, there's something I left in the spare bedroom at your house. I need you to bring it to the prison."

"Why?" Blake queries.

"Because I need it." Venus responds.

Blake stands up, "Well, if you're not interested in keeping us in the loop, then I guess we're done here."

Derek gets up to follow his sister and Finn grabs Blake's hand, "Wait!" Venus shouts. Blake and Derek smirk at each other and go to sit back down, "Ungrateful brats." Venus mumbles.

"You really are a great actress." Blake shakes her head, "You had us fooled."

"Where do you think you got it from?" Venus raises an eyebrow. "Anyway, what I need is the ruby red broach I left in a small box under the loose floorboard in my room."

"Why the hell would you need a broach?" Derek asks.

"It's worth a lot of money." She reveals, "And I need it to give to the judge to show that I can somehow repay your father."

"So why can't we just get it and give it to dad?" Blake skeptically looks at the woman.

"Because I have to present it to the court. My lawyer says it's the only way I can get a somewhat reduced sentence." Venus answers, "So will you bring it?"

"What's in it for us?" Derek crosses his arms.

"You get more money from me." Venus shrugs, "And after this, you'll never have to see me again."

There's a moment of silence in the room and then Derek nods, "Fine. I'll bring it by after soccer practice." He looks at his sister, "Let's go."

Blake stands up as Derek and Finn head towards the door. Blake glances back at her mother, "We really wanted it to be real." Blake says.

"What?" Venus furrows her eyebrows.

"You." Blake answers, "We really wanted you to be our mother again."

Venus scoffs, "I never wanted to be your mother."

"Yeah." Blake nods, "I know. And thankfully, you weren't." The brunette sends the older woman a nasty glare, "I hope you rot."

Before Venus can say another word, Blake walks out of the room. Finn takes hold of her hand and kisses her head, "I'm proud of you."

Blake sighs, "Thank you for being there."

"I'll always be here."

              ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     "You're late." Mr. Schue crosses his arms as Mercedes walks through the door.

Blake watches as Mercedes walks into the stage. She can't help but feel bad for her friend. Blake has noticed how different Mercedes behavior has been recently. She doesn't blame the girl for it though, Mr. Schue has been breaking all of their backs recently. But for whatever reason he seems to be targeting Mercedes.

"I know." She answers tiredly, "I overslept." She walks towards Mr. Schuester, avoiding eye contact with the rest of the group.

Quinn tilts her head, "It's four-thirty in the afternoon."

Mercedes sighs, "My alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedule." She shakes her head, "Anyway, what's Santana doing here?"

Santana shrugs, "I've re-sworn my allegiance to the Glee Club, without telling Coach Sue."

Mike kindly steps forward and pulls Mercedes off to the side, "Mercedes, I'll catch you up." He looks over to Blake, "Can you take lead with the rest?" Blake nods in response as Mike looks back at Mercedes, "Five, six, seven. Five, six..."

Mike and Mercedes begin to dance and Blake can't help but watch her friend with concern. She watches as Mercedes movements become more sluggish which is odd considering Mercedes is actually a pretty good dancer. Suddenly, Mercedes quickly runs over to a trash can, leaning over it.

Everyone looks at her in concern, "Mercedes, you okay?" Mr. Schue asks.

"My stomach hurts." Mercedes groans as Blake steps forward to rub the girls back, "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Santana scoffs, "Why are you babying her? I mean, she can't do three steps without puking 'cause she ate at Quizno's before she showed up in this joint."

Blake looks over her shoulder at Santana and gives her a pointed look. Blake loves the girl but sometimes her comments are unnecessary.

"Mr. Schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now. With school, Glee Club and Booty Camp, when else am I supposed to eat?" Mercedes questions.

"When the rest of us do." Santana fires back.

"Oh, like you eat!" Mercedes snaps.

Blake sighs. Why is everyone fighting so much? This isn't what glee is supposed to be about. But Mercedes has a point. Mr. Schue is not giving them any free time anymore. It's either actual glee club rehearsals or booty camp, and for some other people they have the musical to worry about. It's all too much.

"It's not about eating. It's about attitude." Mr. Schue states harshly. Blake looks at her teacher shocked, this isn't how it should be. What's the point of doing this if no one is happy? The whole point of The New Directions was to be different, but they're turning into Vocal Adrenaline. The non-stop rehearsals, the inability to eat, only focusing on winning. "Sectionals are coming up, and if we don't give it our all..."

"I am doing my best." Mercedes cuts him off, desperation lacing her tone.

"No, you're not. It's not about doing your best anymore. It's about doing better."

Blake huffs as Mr. Schue walks off to speak to Mike. Blake continues to rub her friends back, "You doing okay?" She asks.

Mercedes shakes her head, "No. I need a break." She says frustratedly, "I don't understand why he's targeting me all the time."

"I don't know either." Blake answers quietly, not wanting Mr. Schue to overhear and kick them out of glee club. "He's on some kind of power trip. His whole focus is winning, not the well-being of his students."

"I just don't get it." She scoffs, "I mean, almost everyone is here besides Rachel. We're all putting in the work and she's off prancing around doing whatever the hell she wants. Why does she get to be in the spotlight when everyone else is putting in more effort?"

Blake sighs, "Because, Rachel always gets what she wants. But on the bright side, all this work you're putting in now will pay off." Blake tries to encourage her, "Rachel isn't gonna know what hit her in the real world when she realizes she can't have her cake and eat it too."

Mercedes gives Blake a tight-lipped smile, "Thank you."

Blake hugs the girl and deep down Blake knows that what she said didn't help Mercedes all that much. But she truly does believe Mercedes will get her chance in the spotlight, because if anyone deserves it, it's her.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake and Kurt walk down the hallway at McKinley, both extremely excited for Kurt's presidential campaign. "With only two days left for people to announce their candidacy, that leaves me and Brittany running in this race. Which is more like me running, and you know, Brittany just whimsically hopping and skipping nearby. No one takes her seriously." Kurt says, smiling.

"That's amazing." Blake nods, "But I wouldn't underestimate Britt, you never know what she has planned."

"It's Brittany." He points out.

"She's pretty smart Kurt." Blake counters, "But it's exciting that you're literally this close to putting president on your NYADA application."

"According to the new Jacob Ben Israel straw poll–" He attempts to give a student a campaign pin, but they refuse, "here, take one take one, take... Okay. Um, according to the soft numbers, I'm ahead by Brit by eleven percent."

"Really?" Blake raises an eyebrow.

"This could be a cakewalk." Kurt buzzes excitedly.

Blake and Kurt look to see Santana and Brittany approaching them, "Hey B." Santana smiles, placing a kiss on her cheek while Brittany does the same to her other cheek.

"Hey guys." Blake beams at her friends.

"Nice blouse, Hummel. Really brings out the color of your pink eye." Santana smiles sarcastically.

"So, I assume I can rely on your vote, Blake?" Brittany asks.

Blake looks between Brittany and Kurt, "I actually already told Kurt I'd vote for him." She admits, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh, so you're cool with flushing McKinley High's future down the magical poop-stealing water chair?" Brittany raises her eyebrows.

Santana nods, "Did you know that in six years at this school, we've only exclusively had male student council presidents? And yeah, Kurt looks like Jimmy Fallon's butch daughter, but a vote for him would only empower yet another frank and beans."

"Yes. Where has that patriarchy gotten us? Double-digit inflation, economic freefall, oil spills, war in Afghanistan." Brittany explains as Blake looks at them with wide eyes. This is why she hates politics.

Santana looks at Blake expectantly, "I tweeted about Britt's flash mob pep rally in the gym,  and we're all showing up to support her with girl power."

"Yes, boys have made one helluva mess in this school, and there's only one way to clean it up."

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     After watching Brittany's pep rally, Blake just decided to stay out of it. She loves both Kurt and Brittany, but she refuses to take sides. They both have good intentions and reasons to run, so she'll support them both.

Blake smoothly maneuvers through the hallway as she received a message from Artie to meet him, Coach, and Ms. Pillsbury in her counseling office. Blake lowly sings to herself as she rounds the corner. When she looks inside the glass windows she notices Mercedes and Rachel are both sitting there.

"This should be fun." The brunette mutters sarcastically.

Blake walks in the door and hears a very irritated Mercedes, "Let me get this straight. You can't make up your minds, so the three of us have to try out again?"

Blake leans against the doorframe as Rachel leans over to explain, "In the biz, it's called a callback. With such an iconic role as Maria, it can't appear as if they're just giving me the part."

"Hi Blake." Artie waves and the other two girls turn around.

Blake waves back awkwardly, "'Sup." She nods.

"We'd like all three of you to come back on Thursday for the ultimate Maria-off." Artie smiles.

"Done." Rachel confirms obnoxiously, "I can't speak for Mercedes or Blake, but I'll be singing the timeless Maria classic 'I Feel Pretty.'"

"Actually, that's too easy, Rachel." Ms. Pillsbury interjects, "We've picked a song that we think has the potential to show off all of your talents, in unexpected ways."

"'Out Here On My Own' from the seminal behind-the-scenes musical, Fame." Artie nods.

"I know it." Rachel nods.

"I lived it." Mercedes says as both girls competitively walk out of the door.

"I've never seen it." Blake says, trying to lighten the mood.

The judges look at her worriedly and Blake steps forward to take a seat, "See um... this is what I was worried about. I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of their feud... so, I think I'll just take myself out of the running for Maria." Blake tells them.

"No." Ms. Pillsbury shakes her head, "We would love for you to come and see you audition again." She tries to persuade the young girl.

"I don't know." Blake says unsurely, "I feel like this is going to go south really quickly."

Artie looks down, deep in thought and Coach Bieste glances at him. "What are you thinking kid?"

Artie casts his vision towards Blake and smirks a little, "I want you to be a lead." He reveals to Blake, "So, how would you feel about playing the part of Bernardo?"

Blake's eyes widen, "The leader of the Sharks? Isn't he a dude?" She raises her eyebrows.

Artie nods excitedly, "I'm all for non-traditional casting as I've said, and I think you would make a fantastic Bernardo." He says, "What do you guys think?" He gazed at his two co-directors.

Coach tilts her head, "I think that would work. Emma?"

Emma claps her hands and smiles, "Welcome to the musical Bernardo." She says towards Blake.

Blake laughs, "Thank you guys. I really appreciate it."

"We look forward to working with you." Artie smiles.

Blake waves and exits the guidance counselor's office. Out of everything she expected to happen today, that was definitely not it. But she sure as hell is not complaining about it.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake makes her way down the hallway after walking Finn to his class. She loves how Finn isn't insecure in his masculinity, at least with her he isn't. She walks past a row of lockers when she notices the dance studio door is open. She glances inside and sees Mike Chang on his knees, seemingly upset by something.

She tilts her head and lightly knocks on the door. His head whips around towards, "Are you okay?" She asks softly.

Mike looks at the girl and for whatever reason he lets his guard down. He slides down fully onto the floor and sighs, "Not really." He responds.

Blake walks into the room and takes a seat next to him, "You wanna talk about it?"

He runs a frustrated hand over his face, "It's my dad." He reveals, "With everything going on; Glee, school, football and bootycamp, I haven't really had time to focus on my studies. I got an A minus and he's been all over me because of it."

Blake internally cringes, knowing she at least has two A minuses. She thought that it was a good grade, but apparently to Mr. Chang, it is not.

"He thinks dancing is a waste of my time."

Blake scoffs, "Let me guess, he thinks you should do something that is more valuable and will bring more money home?"

He looks at her oddly, "How did you know?"

"My grandma on my mom's side is the same way." Blake nods, "She told me when I was five that singing and acting was a useless gift and that I needed to go to school for something important. Luckily, my dad doesn't support that kind of stuff, so we haven't talked to her in like four years." She chuckles slightly, "Everyone on my moms side is crazy I guess."

"How did you get through it?" He queries.

Blake shrugs, "I ignored it. I knew deep down this is what I was meant to be doing. And the thought of her shocked face when she sees me win my first Emmy is enough to keep me motivated."

Mike laughs at what the girl said and Blake looks him in the eye, "When parents make comments like that to their children it's because they're jealous. They never got to live out their dreams and got stuck working a nine to five. They might make good money, but they hate their life." Blake shakes her head, "So when they see their kids succeed in their dreams, it makes them feel better to completely demolish it. Sometimes they do it to protect you from disappointment, but other times they do it so you won't be anything."

"Why?" Mike asks, not really understanding.

"Like they say, no one screws you up more than your parents." She chuckles.

Mike smiles softly at the brunette, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Helping me." He responds, "You're right. I'm gonna succeed and prove to my dad he was wrong about me."

Mike walks out of the door with a new determination in his step. Blake smiles as the boy retreats, "Good luck!" She yells after him.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake cups Finn's face and looks at him seriously, "You got this okay?" She nods, "We've been practicing for two days straight, and I am so proud of you."

"I'm not gonna get it." He pouts slightly.

"Put that bottom lip back." She instructs, "Finn Christopher Hudson, you are going to nail this move and prove to everyone that you can dance."

"You used my full name." He says with wide eyes, "I don't know if that scares me or turns me on." He mumbles, "Maybe both."

Blake shakes her head in amusement, "Show them what you got." She says, lightly slapping his butt as she goes to stand next to Mike and Mr. Schue.

"Okay, so, before we dive into today's Booty Camp, I just want to say how impressed Mike, Blake and I have been with everyone's progress." He looks around and furrows his eyebrows, "Uh... Brittany, why are you here?"

The blonde shrugs, "'Cause I intend on, you know, dancing my way into the voters' hearts."

"Okay." Mr. Schue nods, not really understanding what's happening, "All right... everyone up! Now, your homework assignment was 'The Widow Maker,' perhaps the hardest show choir dance move ever. Now, when you get it right, one of us is gonna tap you out, then you can have a seat." He explains and begins to clap to the beat of the music, "Uh, five, six, seven, eight!"

Brad begins to play the piano and Blake watches everyone carefully. She, Mike, and Mr. Schue began to tap people on the shoulder. Blake immediately taps Brittany, the blonde girl getting it right off the bat. She then moves to Quinn and then Kurt. She goes back to stand next to Mike and both teens watch as Mercedes and Finn are the only ones remaining.

"Come on love!" Blake cheers, "You can do it!"

After one more attempt, Finn successfully completes the move. "Yes!" Blake cheers, running over to the boy and giving him a high-five, "Good job honey." She smiles, kissing his cheek.

He gives her a quick hug and she runs back over to Mike and Mr. Schue. Blake watches nervously as Mercedes becomes slower with her movements.

"Down... open... Come on, Mercedes," Mike encourages, "down... open... up..."

"My ankle hurts." Mercedes breaths out.

"Push through it." Mr. Schue commands.

Blake feels her anxiety start to increase. By the sound of Mr. Schue's tone, this encounter isn't going to be pretty. "I don't feel good." Mercedes complains.

"You're fine."

"No, I'm not!" Mercedes snaps, completely stopping her dancing.

Blake's eyes widen, "Oh shit."

"Look, Mercedes, I want you to be the best you can be, okay? Did you even practice this?" Mr. Schue scolds.

"Stop picking on me!" She yells, "You're always singling me out, making me look bad!"

She's not wrong, Mr. Schue has been picking on her for the past few weeks. Blake doesn't understand why as Mercedes is probably the most talented person in glee club.

"That's crazy." Mr. Schue denies.

"No, you're crazy." She points at him, "For not letting me shine! Where's Rachel, huh? I don't see her here, being a part of the 'team.'"

"Rachel practices every night." Finn says, defending the brunette.

"So does your girlfriend." Mercedes claps back, "Yet she's still here busting her ass." She glared at Mr. Schue, "Everyone knows that Rachel is your favorite."

"That's not true!" Mr. Schue denies.

"It kinda is." Blake counters. Mr. Schue gives her a pointed look and Blake shrugs, "You can't deny something that we've all seen since day one."

"You give that skinny, Garanimal-wearing ass-kisser everything! And, you know, for two years, you know, I took it. But not anymore! I'm done!" Mercedes angrily states as she begins to leave, knocking things over in the process.

Wait, what does she mean leave? Blake looks at Finn worried, she's never been in a glee club without Mercedes. Blake watches after the girl and nervously holds her breath.

Mercedes turns back to face everyone, "You know, I've outgrown you. I've outgrown all of you."

"Mercedes!" Mr. Schue screams, "You walk out that door, you're out of Glee Club."

Blake feels her heart plummet into her stomach. She watches as Mercedes stands at the door, staring at her teacher. Blake hopes that she just walks back towards the stage, she doesn't want to lose Mercedes. Mercedes huffs out a deep breath and harshly pushes the door open, letting it slam behind her.

Blake feels panic rise in her chest as she runs off the stage and chases after the girl. "Mercedes!" She yells as she runs down the hallway, "Mercedes!"

The girl stops in her tracks and turns around to face Blake, "What?"

"What are you doing?" Blake asks, desperation lacing her voice, "You can't leave glee."

Mercedes shakes her head, "I'm done." She scoffs, "I'm done with Mr. Schue. I'm done with Rachel, and I'm done with glee."

"Please Mercedes." Blake begs, "This our senior year. This is our year. We're supposed to win together." Blake nods her head, "I know that you're tired of being in Rachel's shadow, but you can't quit. We've put in so much effort for the past three years. You can't just throw it away."

"I can." She confirms, "And I am." Mercedes gives the brunette a sympathetic look, "If I were you, I'd quit too. I'm sorry Blake, but it's over."

Blake watches as Mercedes walks away. She sighs as now they were down a member. An original member. Blake never thought the day would come where one of the first people in the club would leave. Apparently there really is a first time for everything.

Blake dejectedly makes her way back to the auditorium. She opens the door and everyone looks at her expectantly. Of course she has to be the bearer of bad news.

"She's done."

              ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     "So..." Finn smirks, "I heard you're playing Bernardo?" He raises an eyebrow as he approaches his girlfriend.

"That I am." She nods, "I think I'd make a pretty good gang leader don't you?" She giggles as he places his hands on her waist.

"I think you'd make a hot gang leader." He agrees, "Even if you are playing a dude."

Blake shrugs, "Artie hasn't decided if they want to gender-bend the role yet. Living in a town like Lime, they wouldn't take lightly to a girl playing a guy."

Finn sighs, "Yeah, it's dumb."

"But it's our reality." Blake wraps her arms around his neck, "I'm excited though. I feel like this'll be a good acting challenge for me."

Finn furrows his eyebrows, "What are they gonna do about the singing and stuff?" He tilts his head like a lost puppy, "Since you know, his range is deeper than yours."

"We're just gonna change the key of the song." She tells him, "It's gonna be awesome." She smiles widely.

"You're gonna kill it." He leans closer to her, "Like you always do."

Right as the couple is about to kiss, a very pissed off Kurt Hummel approaches them. "I need to vent."

Blake immediately pulls away from Finn and chuckles as she hears Finn, "Cockblocked by my own brother." He mumbles.

"What's going on?" Blake asks, concerned.

"Rachel is running for student body president." He fumes.

"What?" Finn furrows his eyebrows, "But you're running for president."

"Yes Finn, I know." Kurt says, deeply irritated, "I hate her."

Blake sighs, "Do you know why she's running?"

"Because she thinks Mercedes is going to get Maria." Blake rolls her eyes, she should be worried. Mercedes is a freaking goddess. "So she thinks that if she wins it'll help her get into NYADA." He scoffs, "And you know how she said she would make it up to me? By making me vice president. I mean, why can't she see I'm not running just for me. I'm running for kids who are like me but don't have the protection or confidence to own it."

"Rachel can't see past her own nose, that's why." Blake answers, crossing her arms. "She's selfish and she only supports something if it benefits her. If it doesn't, she'll step on anyone who gets in the way."

"I just wanted this one thing to work out for me." He shakes his head, "But that's apparently too much to ask." Kurt huffs, leaning against the lockers.

Blake frowns but Finn lightly taps her shoulder, gesturing to his locker. Blake suddenly remembers what she and Finn did earlier this afternoon. She smiles as Finn hands her a t-shirt with Vote for Kurt Hummel plastered on the front.

Blake grabs it and turns around, "Kurt..." Blake trails off.

"What?" He asks, slightly defeated.

"We made you something." Finn adds.

Blake smirks as she unfolds the shirt, holding it up for Kurt to see. The boy gasps, "You didn't!"

"Oh we did." Blake nods.

Kurt beams, "I love it." He takes it from Blake, "Thank you guys. It feels good to have you in my corner."

"You always have us." Finn confirms.

"Always." Blake reassures, squeezing Kurt's hand.

             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     "Hey." Blake says happily into her phone as she flips onto her bed.

"Hey Henley." Jesse's smooth voice rings out, "How've you been?"

"I'm okay." She answers, "It's been a long week."

"Wanna talk about it?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"You sure you've got the time?"

"I've got all the time in the world for you." He smiles softly as he lays his head on his pillow.

"Still got a soft spot for me J?" Blake teases.

"Always have, always will." He confirms.

Blake smiles and rolls her eyes, "Mr. Schue is just being an ass." She comments, "He's doing these booty camp things and pushing everyone too hard. Kurt is running for President and Rachel decided she was gonna run too after Mercedes showed her up at a sing-off. But the. Mercedes and Rachel got double casted so Mercedes dropped the part, which I get, I would've done the same thing. So Kurt's upset, Mercedes is upset, Rachel is upset, and Mike's dad is a jerk." Blake recites very quickly with few breaths in between. "Oh, I'm also playing Bernardo in West Side Story."

Jesse pauses for a moment, leaving the girl in silence. Blake waits patiently for his response but is surprised when she hears him burst out laughing, "How I miss the chaos." He shakes his head.

"It's not funny." Blake scolds jokingly.

"It's pretty funny." He tells her, "How come you're not venting all of this to your oaf of a boyfriend?"

"Finn is busy." She says, emphasizing her boyfriend's name, "Plus, you and I are friends. What's wrong with me talking to you?"

"Well I just assumed your boyfriend wasn't exactly okay with us staying in touch." He smirks.

"It's called trust Jesse. Something Finn and I have with each other." She teases.

"Whatever Henley." He playfully rolls his eyes, "As far as my advice goes, just stay out of it. You have a bright future, don't let it get derailed by high school drama."

Blake nods, "That was surprisingly good advice."

"What can I say?" He puts his hand up, "My heart grows three sizes when talking to you."

"Shut up." She laughs, "I'll talk to you later."

"You better." He smiles.

"Bye J."

"Bye Henley."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 276 51
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...
158K 4.2K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
61.1K 831 49
Riley Hummel used to be known as the popular girl who was dating a football player. That was until she joined Glee Club with her brother. Everything...
797 22 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...