Our Story • glee

By TrueAlpha11x

Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on... More

✨Introductions✨
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
Vitamin D 1x06
Throwdown 1x07
Mash-up 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power Of Madonna 1x15
Home 1x16
Bad Reputation 1x17
Laryngitis 1x18
Dream On 1x19
Theatricality 1x20
Funk 1x21
Journey to Regionals 1x22
Season 2
Audition 2x01
Britney/Brittany 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
The Rocky Horror Glee Show 2x05
Never Been Kissed 2x06
The Substitute 2x07
Furt 2x08
Special Education 2x09
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Blame It On The Alcohol 2x14
Sexy 2x15
Original Song 2x16
Night Of Neglect 2x17
Born This Way 2x18
Rumours 2x19
Prom Queen 2x20
Funeral 2x21
New York 2x22
Season 3
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
Asian F 3x03
Pot O' Gold 3x04
The First Time 3x05
Mash-Off 3x06
I Kissed A Girl 3x07
Hold On To Sixteen 3x08
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x09
Yes/No 3x10
Michael 3x11
The Spanish Teacher 3x12
Heart 3x13
On My Way 3x14
Big Brother 3x15
Saturday Night Glee-Ver 3x16
Dance With Somebody 3x17
Choke 3x18
Prom-Asaurus 3x19
Props 3x20
Nationals 3x21
Goodbye 3x22
Season 4
The New Blake 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
Makeover 4x03
The Break-Up 4x04
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x05
Glease 4x06
Dynamic Duets 4x07
Thanksgiving 4x08
Swan Song 4x09
Glee, Actually 4x10
Sadie Hawkins 4x11
Naked 4x12
Diva 4x13
I Do 4x14
Girls (And Boys) On Film 4x15
Feud 4x16
Guilty Pleasures 4x17
Shooting Star 4x18
Sweet Dreams 4x19
Lights Out 4x20
Wonder-Ful 4x21
All or Nothing 4x22
Season 5
Love, Love, Love 5x01

I Am Unicorn 3x02

588 20 25
By TrueAlpha11x

     "Alright, New Directions." Mr. Schue enters, clapping his hands. "Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals."

"The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend." Finn says, staring off into space. Blake lightly hits Finn and his eyes go wide, "Besides you not breaking up with me for the kissing fiasco." He adds.

"Nice save." She teases.

"Sorry." He apologizes and quickly kisses her cheek.

"Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby." Mr. Schue announces happily.

"So handsome." Artie mutters.

"That he was." Blake agrees.

"And they're having trouble finding a new coach. It seems that no-one wants to take on that pressure cooker."

"That means they're vulnerable." Tina puts together.

"Yes, and if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I realize that, umm, I can't direct the musical this year." He says with some hesitance, knowing some of them will be mad.

Rachel shakes her head alarmed, "No, Mr. Schue, you can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it." She upsetly looks at Ace who rubs her arm comfortingly.

"I'm not canceling it. I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here." He begins to speak passionately, "Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it's not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you, so everyday after choir practice I am instituting a mandatory Booty Camp." He rapidly writes the words on the white board, "So that we can work on our dancing. Now, it's not for all of you. Just the people that I think need help. Like-"

"Finn." Finn mutters.

"How did you know?" Mr. Schue asks, sarcastically. "And Puckerman, Hummel." He continues.

"I must protest." Kurt says, offended.

Mike looks over to the boy, "You kinda have one move, Kurt. It's like this sashay," He demonstrates, "and it's super distracting. "

"Jones." Mr. Schue adds.

"What? Hell to the nizzy - no."

"You told me once that you were Beyonce. You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio?" He fires back, Blake Henley and Mike Chang have offered to be my assistants and we start tomorrow and yes, Puckerman," Mr. Schue addresses the boy who is raising his hand, "It is mandatory."

"Mr. Schuester, would  you mind if I dropped by for a little bit?" Blaine asks, "I really need to catch up with you guys."

"You should definitely come." Blake nods and Blaine smiles back at her.

"Okay, Mr. Schue, I'm glad that you're so concerned with our special-needs members, but what about me? Okay, who's gonna direct the musical?"

Mr. Schue smiles, "Ladies and gentleman, your co-musical directors. Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste."

Blake immediately perks up at the sound of Coach's name. She watches as the woman walks in and immediately runs towards the woman, pulling her in for a hug.

"Woah there little missy." She chuckles, "I missed you too." She says, hugging Blake.

"I missed you so much." Blake laughs.

"Now, Ms. Pillsbury did such a good job helping me out with Rocky Horror last year that I knew she could handle the job." Mr. Schue says getting back on track.

"And I'm here to keep the football guys in line and I've also talked them into playing the Jets." Coach Bieste announces.

"Did you really?" Blake raises an eyebrow.

Coachnods, "I also told them you'd be helpin' and you know how they're all scared of you so."

Blake chuckles and Rachel shakes her head, "Mr. Schue, with all due respect to Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste, this is crazy - they have absolutely zero experience in directing a musical."

"Not true." Coach Bieste denies, "In college I was in 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." I played the forum."

"The teachers at this school are already overworked and unfortunately a lot of them agree with Sue that the arts are a waste of time. Besides, they are gonna have some help. I have decided to include a student director this year." Mr. Schue smirks.

Rachel shakes her head, "Mr. Schue, I'm honored, but Barbra was forty when she directed herself in Yentl so it's just, it's too soon."

Brittany looks at the short girl, "I hate you." She bluntly says, causing Blake to snort.

"I was actually hoping that Artie would take the job." Mr. Schue glances towards the boy.

"Me? I've developed my whole persona around conflict avoidance." He says worriedly.

"Come on, Artie." Blake encourages, "You've made short films. Directing is your dream. You can do it."

Everyone else nods in agreement as Artie smiles slightly, "I'm in." He confirms.

They all start to clap for their friend. Blake is happy that Artie is finally getting some light shone on him in here. He deserves it.

"Alright. That's what I like to hear, buddy."

              ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake states at her cellphone in shock. Her father texted her a very alarming message, indicating she should go home. The girl bolts down the hallway looking for her boyfriend.

Blake spots him at his locker, "Finn!" She yells.

"Blake?" He looks at her confused, "Why are you running?"

"They found her." She says emotionally, "They found my mom."

Finn's jaw drops, "What? Where?"

"I don't know." Blake says, still in shock. "My dad just texted me and told me to come home. He said he talked to you mom and Burt and they called you out so you could come with me." She explains.

"Okay." Finn nods protectively, "Let's go."

He wraps his arm around Blake's waist, guiding them outside of the school. He opens the door for Blake, allowing her to climb into his vehicle. He goes to the drivers side and they begin their journey to Blake's home.

"You don't think she's there do you?" Blake glances at him, her body tensing.

Finn puts his hand on her thigh, "Honey, I don't think the police would leave a wanted criminal at the place she robbed."

Blake smiles slightly and Finn notices it, "What?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing." She shakes her head, "You've just never called me honey before."

Finn thinks about it, "You're right." He admits, "Do you like it?"

Blake nods, "Yeah, I do."

"Then I guess it's gonna stick." He says, squeezing her leg.

Blake feels the tension in her body escape slightly because of her loving boyfriend. She takes deep breaths, hoping to continue calming herself down. Finn begins to make his breathing patterns deeper so Blake can follow them. She notices and begins to follow his breathing. Finn then pulls up to her house and the couple quickly jumps out of the car.

Blake walks into the house and comes face to face with Derek. She hugs him, "Where's dad?"

"He's in his office talking to one of the cops." Derek tells her, "Mom's in custody. She's at the station now."

"Did they get all of your stuff?" Finn asks, concerned for the family.

Derek nods hesitantly, "In a way."

"What the hell does that mean?" Blake asks, anxiety flooding her system once more.

"She sort of traded half of our stuff for cash." Derek explains, "She bought this loft apartment up in New York and used the furniture she kept to decorate it."

"So what happens to all of our stuff?" Blake furrows her eyebrows.

"Well dad pretty much resupplied the house, so we don't exactly need it. But, we did get the deed to the apartment."

"Is he gonna sell it?" Blake questions.

"No." Aaron announces as he walks out of the bedroom, "Thank you very much sir." He says, shaking the officer's hand. He continues to walk over to his kids, "I figured we could keep it for a rainy day." He says, smiling at his daughter.

"Dad..." Blake shakes her head, "You don't have to do that." She denies, knowing exactly why he's keeping it.

"Why not?" He shrugs, "It just means I don't have to worry about you living in filthy dorms when you get down there." He reasons, "I want to do this Blake."

"Are you sure?" Blake asks, "That's your money."

"I know." He nods, "And what better way to spend it then on my daughter."

Blake hugs her father tightly, "Thank you dad."

"Of course kiddo. But you have to promise me something." He looks at Finn, "Both of you actually." Finn stands up straighter as Aaron addresses them, "Finn, I want you to take care of my daughter. I know you may not want to live in New York, I sure as hell wouldn't." He chuckles, "But when your there please take care of her and make sure she's taking care of the apartment."

"I will." Finn nods.

"And Blake, you have to promise me you'll keep it clean and won't set anything on fire." He teases.

Blake rolls her eyes, "I promise."

"There's three rooms and I will be expecting some form of rent payment. It'll teach you a little bit about being an adult." He says, reasonably.

"Of course." Blake nods, "I wasn't expecting to live for free."

"Um, I don't mean to change the subject," Finn starts, "But did they by any chance find Blake's ring?" He asks, putting his arm around Blake. He knows how much that ring means to her and after watching her fall apart because of it, he couldn't help but ask.

Aaron grins, "That reminds me." He walks back to his office and comes back with a small case. Blake looks at it with tears immediately filling her eyes. He hands her the case, "Open it."

Blake shakily opens the lid and her heart immediately warms. It's her grandma's ring. "She didn't sell it?" She says as happy tears run down her face.

Aaron shakes his head, "No, and nobody knows why. She wouldn't say."

Blake stares at the ring in happiness, and Finn rubs her back,  "At least she did one thing right." He says, still angry over how Venus hurt Blake.

"Have you seen her?" Blake asks her dad.

"I did." He nods, "She asked if she could see you and your brother one more time, but I told her that it would be up to you guys."

Blake sighs and looks up at Finn, "Do you think I should?"

"I don't know." He answers, "But I'll support you no matter what."

"Do you want to?" Blake queries, looking over at her brother.

Derek shrugs, "I mean, kinda. Don't you wanna know why she did it?"

"Because she's a terrible person." Blake states obviously.

"Well, yeah." Derek nods, "But everyone has a motive." He points out.

"True." Blake considers, "If you wanna go, I'll go with you."

"Okay, then I guess we're gonna see our criminal mother." He says sarcastically.

"I'll go with you two." Finn chimes in, "I don't want you guys to have to go it alone."

Blake smiles at her boyfriend, "Thank you Finny."

"That's really cool Hudson." Derek nods, "I appreciate it."

Derek and Finn shake hands, "When did we wanna go?" Blake asks.

"Tomorrow?" Derek suggests.

"Sounds good." Blake agrees, "But we should get going, we've got booty camp to attend."

"Alright." Aaron hugs his daughter, "We'll see you later."

"Bye dad." Blake hugs him back, "Love you."

"Love you too kiddo."

"Bye Der, I love you." Blake waves.

"Have fun!"

             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Mike takes Blake's hand as they practice some of the basic dance moves they will be teaching everyone else. Blake is super excited to be helping with this booty camp thing. Originally she wasn't supposed to be helping, but Mike offered her so she couldn't refuse.

"Listen, Mr. Schue. I am all for participating, but Shane says I'm more of a 'park and bark,' and I tend to agree." Mercedes complains.

"A what and what?" Finn asks, confused.

"Park and Bark. I stand center-stage singing the notes no-one else can while all of you guys dance around me." Mercedes explains to the confused boy.

"Booty Camp is about all of you dancing, Mercedes. In unison. I mean, look at Vocal Adrenaline. When they're in sync - one big, terrifying machine - they're unstoppable." Mr. Schue looks over to Blake and Mike, "Mike, Blake, do your thing. Let's go."

Blake places her hands on her hips, "The jazz square, the grapevine, the step-touch, the kick-ball-change, and pivot." She lists off.

"We perfect these basics, we'll win Nationals." Mike nods, "Grapevine to the right: 5, 6, 7, 8."

Mike and Blake begin to perform the moves effortlessly. Blake chuckles at her boyfriend who won't tear his eyes away from his feet. She finds it admirable how hard he tries to be a good dancer.

"Keep it going!" Mr. Schue yells.

"I. Am. In. Hell." Puck complains in time with the beat.

"Looking good Puck!" Blake yells.

The boy winks at her as he continues to dance. She laughs as she and Mike analyze everyone else's dancing. "Finn, you look like you're stepping on bees. Come on, Mercedes, blend!" Mike tells the two teens.

Blake notices Blaine and Kurt in a deep conversation. She tilts her head as Kurt looks a little bothered by whatever Blaine said. "Kurt jazz hands!" Mr. Schue interjects.

"Fine!" Kurt exclaims, clearly irritated by more than just Mr. Schue. Blake makes a mental note to check in on him later.

"Okay!" Blake claps awkwardly, "Let's take five, yeah?"

The group disperses to take a break and Blake walks over to her boyfriend. "How'd I do?" Finn smirks and takes a sip of his bottled water.

"You did great." She compliments and kisses his lips.

"Well I have a great teacher." He says, putting his hands on her waist.

"Yeah," She nods, "Mike's pretty awesome."

Finn rolls his eyes, "I was talking about you doofus."

"I know." She tilts her head, "I just like teasing you."

He shakes his head in amusement and leans down to whisper, "Did you see Blaine and Kurt?"

She nods, "Tension was definitely there. Did you hear what they were saying?"

"Apparently they're both auditioning for the same part in the musical." He reveals.

"Damn." Blake mutters, "That sucks. I mean, Kurt's a senior so he'll probably get it right?"

Finn shrugs, "I don't know. That's why I don't think Blaine should've come here. He's messing everything up."

Blake sighs, "Babe, he's not messing everything up. He just wanted to be closer to Kurt." She rubs his arm, "Please just give him a chance. He's a good guy, and he's dating your step brother. So it would be good for you two to get along."

He shakes his head, "I don't trust him."

Blake smiles slightly, "You don't trust a lot of people." She kisses his nose, "Just don't do anything to make him feel out of place okay?" He looks at her reluctantly and she gives him puppy dog eyes, "Please?"

He sighs, "Fine." He grumbles, "I'll try."

"Thank you." She beams, "Alright, we should probably get back to practice."

"Okay, I love you." Finn kisses her softly.

"I love you too." Blake winks as she walks back over to Mike, "Okay everyone, places!"

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     "Blake!" Artie calls out as he wheels down the hallway to meet the brunette girl.

She smiles down at him, "Hey Artie, what's up?"

"I was just curious if you were coming to auditions today?" He asks as he pushes up his glasses.

"I don't know." Blake answers, "I'd like to, don't get me wrong, it just seems like Rachel and Mercedes are heavily competing for the lead right now. So, I don't really wanna get caught up in that crossfire."

Artie nods, "I get it, but you should still audition. The musical would definitely benefit by having you in it."

"Then maybe I will stop by." She smiles.

"Cool." He nods, "They start in about an hour." He informs.

"Alright, I'll see you later Artie." She waved and begins to walk away.

Blake considers the boy's offer, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for her to audition. Even if she doesn't get Maria, at least she was in the musical. It's just unfortunate that she got a lead in Rocky Horror which is the one musical they didn't even put on.

After about an hour, Blake eventually decides to audition. She realized she didn't really have anything to lose, and it will look good on her college application. She makes her way to the auditorium and ends up running into Kurt on the way. She smiles at him as they begin to walk into the backstage area.

"Hey." She says chipperly.

"Hey." He looks at her nervously, "You auditioning?"

She nods, "Yeah. I wasn't going to but then I realized that I might as well." She watches as the boy looks on anxiously, "Are you okay?"

"Just a little nervous." He admits, "Blaine wanted to audition for the same part."

"I heard." She admits, "But you don't have to worry, you're amazing, you'd make a great Tony."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely." She confirms.

He smiles at his friend and pulls her in for a hug, "Thank you for the confidence booster."

"Anytime." She says, rubbing his back.

"Alright, well I should probably get out there. Wish me luck." He says as he walks center stage.

Kurt performs "I'm The Greatest Star" from Rachel's favorite musical Funny Girl. Blake smiles as Kurt demonstrates his versatility. He truly is a fantastic performer. He finishes his performance and everyone claps for him. He walks offstage and Blake gives him a high-five.

"That was amazing." She compliments.

"Thanks." He buzzes excitedly, "Now you get out there and kick some butt." He encourages.

Blake chuckles, "I'll try."

"I'll be right here when you're done." He nods.

Kurt sends Blake one last reassuring smile as she walks out onto the stage. She smiles out to Ms. Pillsbury, Coach and Artie.

"Glad to see you made it." Artie tells her.

"Glad to be here." She smiles, "My name is Blake Henley and I will be auditioning for the role of Maria or Anita."

"Fantastic, what will you be singing?" Ms. Pillsbury queries.

"'Almost There' from the movie The Princess and the Frog." Blake reveals.

"Okay." Coach nods, "Whenever you're ready."

[Blake]
Mama, I don't have time for dancing

Blake smiles, getting into character. She absolutely loves The Princess and the Frog. It's one of her all time favorite Disney movies.

That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messing around
And it's not my style
This old town can slow you down
People taking the easy way
But I know exactly where I'm going
I'm gettin' closer and closer every day

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there
People down here think I'm crazy
But I don't care
Trials and tribulations, I've had my share
There ain't nothing gonna stop me now
'Cause I'm almost there

Blake moves around the stage, using her great stage presence. She's never been shy when it comes to using her space. She smiles as she watches the judges dancing in their seats. She smoothly dances across the stage, showing off all three of her talents. Acting, singing, and dancing.

I remember Daddy told me
"Fairy tales can't come true"
You gotta make 'em happen
It all depends on you
So I work real hard each and every day
Now things for sure are going my way
Just doin' what I do
Look out boys, I'm comin' through

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there
People gonna come here from everywhere
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there

As the outro to the song approaches, Blake parks herself center stage and gets ready to belt the final notes to the song.

There's been trials and tribulations
You know I've had my share
But I've climbed a mountain, I've crossed a river
And I'm almost there
I'm almost there
I'm almost there

She takes a deep breath as the music finishes and she hears whoops and hollers from the audience. She covers her eyes slightly as the stage light is blocking her vision and she sees Coach and Ms. Pillsbury on their feet.

"That was great!" Coach compliments, "Well done."

"Thank you." Blake says graciously.

"Thank you for coming, Blake." Artie smiles, "We'll be in touch."

Blake nods and walks offstage. Kurt squeals and embraces her in a hug, "If you don't get at least one of those roles, it will be an abomination."

Blake laughs, "Same thing if you don't get Tony."

Kurt leans in closer and wiggles his eyebrows, "I know where the directors are going to discuss casting options..."

"And I'm assuming that means we're spying on them?" Blake smirks.

"Oh you know me so well." He laughs as the two friends run towards their secret spying spot.

          ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake and Kurt sneakily crouch behind the window where the directors are sitting. The two teens giggle slightly at their mischievousness, but quickly pipe down at the sound of Coach Bieste's voice.

"Okay, Marias." The woman starts, "For me, it's in between Rachel and Blake. Rachel's  got the eye of the tiger, which I like. She's Jewish, but I think that helps with the whole Peurto-Rican thing." She explains, "And then Blake." She smiles, "I'm just a huge fan. She can act, sing and dance, she's a real triple threat. She'd make a great Maria. She's also ambitious, but humble at the same time which I find very admirable."

Blake and Kurt high five quietly, happy to hear Blake is in the running for the lead role.

Ms. Pillsbury nods, "While Blake is great, we do have Mercedes Jones coming in. For my money, she has the most soulful voice here at McKinley."

"Yeah, and she's not white either, which I like for Maria. So we'll keep an open mind."

"Okie-doke." Emma continues, Umm...Kurt Hummel for Tony. I mean let's talk about star quality, shall we?"

"Kurt was awesome." Artie agrees.

Blake nudges her friend excitedly, "It sounds like it's going well in there." She whispers.

Kurt nods, "I might actually have a shot at this thing."

"No question. He owned that song like it was his prison bitch. My thing is,"

"Oh no." Blake mumbles.

Coach looks at her co-directors hesitantly, "Tony's supposed to be from the streets. He's the leader of the Jets - an alpha gang member. I look at Kurt and I don't believe it."

"Well respectfully, Coach, Tony's retired from the Jets. He's a poet of the open jungle. There is a delicate wholesomeness to Kurt that's unexpected but not unwelcome for Tony. If I were Maria, I'd love to be held in Kurt's toothpick arms on my fire escape."

"Ew." Blake cringes.

"Listen. I love the kid, but I want a Tony that excites my lady parts. Hummel's too much of a lady." Coach shakes her head.

Ms. Pillsbury looks towards the student director, "Well Artie, you know him best. Could he pass?"

Artie tilts his head, debating. "I'm a firm believer in colorblind, non-traditional casting. For instance, I hope to play Porgy one day. And we should definitely see who else comes in. But yeah, I'm a little worried that Kurt may be a little...delicate for Tony."

Blake looks at Kurt's hurt face and she grabs his hand. She squeezes it reassuringly, "It'll be okay. You still may get this."

He shakes his head, "Just forget it." He says, walking away.

Blake watches after her friend sadly and sighs, "This is why I hate musicals."

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake stares admiringly down at her boyfriend as he works on a car at Burt's shop. He rolls out from under the car, "Lugnut? Wrench?" He asks and Blake quickly hands him the tools.

"You're really good at that." She compliments, "I like seeing you work on cars."

Finn smiles at her and sits up, "You do huh?" He smirks, "How much?"

"A lot." She giggles, placing a small kiss on his lips.

"Well, thanks for helping me out." He smiles.

Blake shrugs, "I needed a bit of a distraction. Kurt and I auditioned for the musical today and he was really upset by something he heard the directors say." She sighs, "I hate seeing him upset."

Finn beams at his girlfriend, "I love how much you care about other people. Like, you're not even worried about your own audition."

"My audition isn't important. Kurt is." She says, "He's my best friend and I know how much he wants this."

"Yeah." Finn nods, "He's been talking about it for like two weeks."

Blake messes with the tools next to her, "How come you didn't audition?"

"Well I mean, between football and school, I don't really have time. And I gotta go to this Booty Camp thing. My dancing has got to get better or it's gonna cost us Nationals. Plus, Burt pays me good here and I'm saving up for college and stuff." Finn explains.

Blake grins at him, "That's great." She kisses his cheek, "I'm happy that you're happy."

He shakes his head with a huge smile, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." She looks at him happily.

"You know, you're the first girlfriend I've had that hasn't pressured me into doing something I don't want to do." He tells her.

"All I want is for you to do what you're passionate about." She nods, "We don't have to do the same thing for us to work out. I support you no matter what you decide to do in life."

"You're seriously the best girlfriend ever." He says, lovingly.

Blake goes to kiss him and he stops her, "I've got grease on my nose." He points out.

Blake shrugs, "Okay, and?"

Finn grins and he leans down, kissing her gently. "Quit making out in the shop!" Burt yells jokingly, causing Blake to pull away from Finn, laughing as she does so.

"Sorry Burt."

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     The next day at booty camp everyone is completely worn out. Blake rests her head on Mike's shoulder as they tiredly get ready to do the moves again.

"Alright, Finn. You got this, buddy. Come on." Mr. Schue begins to clap his hands to the beat, "Ha, ha, ruhaha."

Finn, Mr. Schue, Mike and Blake all dance together. Blake watches Finn carefully as the exhaust on his face is pretty evident. Before she can ask him if he's okay, he falls.

Blake gasps and runs over to him, "Are you okay?" She asks worriedly, checking over his body to see if anything is seriously wrong.

He looks up at his girlfriend, "I can't do this."

Blake cups the side of his face, "You can." She encourages.

"I can't!" He exclaims.

Blake looks at him sternly yet affectionately, "Hey, who knows more about dancing? You or me?"

Finn sighs and smiles slightly, "You."

"That's right." She smiles at him, "Look, I know you can do this, and I believe in you." She rubs the side of his face with her thumb, "I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too." He whispers back, "One more time." Finn nods.

"That's right." Mr. Schue claps, "Here we go."

Blake sticks her hand out and helps Finn up. She lightly pats his butt and he rolls his eyes playfully. All four of them do the dance again and the difference this time is that Finn was successful.

They finish and everyone cheers. Blake runs over to him and jumps into his arms, "You did it!" She cheers.

He laughs, "I did it!"

Blake kisses his cheek as he puts her down and they notice everyone looking at the bottom of the stage. Blake feels her heart beat faster at the sight of her blonde friend, "Quinn..." Blake says as she starts gravitating towards the girl.

"Hey B." She smiles softly.

Blake walks closer to the girl and Quinn sticks her hand out. Blake tenderly grabs it and Quinn pulls her in for a hug. Blake breathes out, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." Quinn whispers.

The two girls pull away from each other and Mr. Schue looks at the blonde girl, "Can I help you, Quinn?"

Quinn takes a hold of Blake's hand, "I heard this was for people who need a little help with their dance moves and want to win Nationals."

"That's right." Mr. Schue nods.

"So I'm a little rusty." She admits, "And uh, would it be cool if I joined in?"

Mr. Schue lets a smile grow on his face, "Absolutely." He nods, "Welcome back."

"Get in here, girl. You've been missed." Mercedes smiles as she hugs Quinn.

"Alright, let's line it up." Mr. Schue instructs, "Enough, enough. Alright, let's get in line. Booty Camp, here we go. Line it up."

Blake kisses Quinn's cheek, "Don't ever leave me like that again." Blake says sternly.

Quinn giggles, "I won't. I'm sorry for what I said to you."

"It's okay." Blake smiles, "I'm just glad you're back. I love you."

"I love you too B." Quinn squeezes Blake's hand.

"Alright, now get in line." Blake tells her, "We got work to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.5K 84
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
106K 2.8K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
1.3K 71 14
♥️🤍(𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂)♥️🤍 "𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...
28.5K 902 13
𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 love story 𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞 season 1 - ?? Meredith Holland, a teenage girl with a serious bipolar disord...