The Anniversary

By Spiderjohn_1960

**MATURE CONTENT** To celebrate their dating anniversary they do some crazy shit. They'ed fucked by land sea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Anniversary - Book II (or Chapter 25)
Chapter 26 - (maybe)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 41

329 2 0
By Spiderjohn_1960

Long chapter. Hang in there, it gets hot!

<...........................................>

..... He had no safe words.

Chance let his mind drift away.  Subspace. He sucked away at Paula's silicone cock.  Paula gently moved her hips, guiding her clock gently in and out past his lips.  She didn't trigger his gag reflex.  Angela kept a smooth rhythm against his prostate, milking him over several slow gentle orgasms in his ass.  Angela knew exactly what she was doing, pleasuring Chance each time the dildo bumped his prostate.  Pleasure and fullness filled him with each stroke into his ass and into his mouth.

"He's probably had enough, he needs more lube.  He's getting tight."  Angela declared. 

"I need to give him his reward." Paula said.  "Hold that mouth steady baby, I'm gonna fuck it." Paula told Chance. 

"Eiffel tower?" Angela asked.

"Yes!" Paula reached over Chances body and locked hands with Angela.  They formed a tower with their arms above their sub that gave them leverage to push the dildos into Chances ass and mouth in unison.

"Go!" Angela yelled.

Angela and Paula pushed into Chance at the same time.  Chances mouth filled with Paula's dildo at the exact time Angela's cock reached the depths of his guts against his prostate.  

" I need to put you gals on my stage, this is too damn good for a private show.  Ya'll could draw a crowd and make me some money!" Ruby hollered. 

Paula freed one hand from Angela and searched for the ejaculate button and found it at the base of the silicone cock.

"Here comes your reward baby!"

Chance didn't expect he'd be rewarded with a cock in his ass and another in his mouth. He also didn't expect the silicone sphere to cum his mouth.

When Paula pressed the button, the cock in Chances mouth stiffened and lengthened.  When she let go of the button, cum flavored liquid shot ropes of warm juice into Chances mouth.   Paula backed the cock up until just the head was in his mouth and let him drink.

"Suck it dry baby.   This is what I do for you every blowjob.  It's your turn.  Swallow." Paula giggled.

Angela plunged her cock deep into Chances gut and held her body pressed against his ass, the dildo as deep as she could possibly drive it.

Chance sucked and swallowed until the rubber penis stopped pulsing and began to deflate.  Just like a real cock would do after release.  The warm liquid tasted just like his own cum he would taste on Paula's lips after she'd drank from him.

"Hum, you did so good baby, I liked that." Paula let go of Angela's hands and pulled her dildo out of Chances mouth.  She reached over on the table beside the fuck bench Chance was mounted on and picked up the ball gag.  She stuffed it in his mouth and hitched the buckle securely behind his head.

Angela wound down her motion and pulled out of Chance.  She patted his ass lightly.

"Excellent boy pussy,  still nice and tight.  You are a great fuck!" Angela complemented.

Angela slapped on another medical glove and squirted lube on her fingers.  She reapplied goo on his ass and inserted two fingers to slick his inside walls again. She used the lube gun to fill him with fresh lube and prepare him for Ruby's turn at pegging his stretched ass.

"Your grand finale is next. It's Madam Ruby's turn." Angela told Chance.  Chills rode up his side.

Angela finished the lube job on Chances ass. She patted his bum, "There, all ready and primed for another round.  So fuckable!" She giggled and gave his ass a firm slap.

"Have to tell you ladies, I want this solo.  I going to work his guts over good, so let's leave the ball gag in to keep him shut up.  He's gonna need all his strength to get thought my fucking him.  His boy pussy is gonna get a pounding."  Ruby boasted, staring at her prey with his ass readied, lubed and locked down on her professional fuck bench.

Both Paula and Angela removed their dildo harnesses and silicone cocks and deposited them in the toy laundry basket in the closet.

"He's all yours Madam Ruby." Angela declared.  "Paula and I will order some drinks from the bar and watch a pro peg his ass."

Angela picked up the hot line and ordered a couple of On the Que house specials from the bar, the fruity sex on the beach Paula loved. The ladies put on thick house robes, got comfortable and reclined on the love seat, their bodies close together.  Ruby set the soft background music on low. The drinks were delivered and everyone was comfortable, except Chance of course. Ruby lubed her dildo and moved in behind Chance.

"Breathe baby, and relax." Paula instructed Chance as she took a sip of her fruity cocktail and smiled.

"Bitch, you are mine now." Ruby put her hand on the small of his back. Looking down at her prey, she positioned her dildo at his well lubed tight entrance. Chance breathed deep and exhaled loud enough through the ball gag for everyone to hear him. He prepared himself mentally for the assault on his guts.

Ruby pressed into Chance anus. With absolute purpose and skill, she entered slow and professional, like the seasoned experienced dominatrix she is. Chance felt the silicone cock brush his ass cheeks as it slid past and parted his man hole open, stretching him painlessly and slow. Ruby knew what she was doing. The aggressive fullness he felt when Angela first entered him was different than Ruby's penetration. He didn't know if it was because he was previously fucked by two women already, or something Ruby did different. With Ruby it was more pleasure than pain or discomfort, but he expected that would not last. She had promised to fuck his lights out. That fear returned when she pushed the full length into him, passing his prostate and sinking her thighs pressed into his butt cheeks.

Ruby leaned down over his back and said in a low sexy tone. "It's about to get real."

Chance could feel her breath on the back of his neck. He felt the pressure of her body against his. Ruby thrust forward driving her tight soft body fully against her new sub. She backed the dildo till just the tip was inside him, then with one hard thrust buried her cock deep into Chance. Chance locked his breathing down for the next few quick deep thrusts as Ruby shoved into his stretched asshole. He exhaled and filled his lungs as she retreated her shaft back, then held his breath and he anticipated her onslaught into him again.

Chance entered submissive sub-space.

Ruby didn't disappoint. A combo of pleasure and pain overtook Chance. His cock was vowed stiff hard underneath him, dropping precum onto the towels placed below him to catch his drip. Ruby slid her hand underneath and grabbed his dick, squeezing it and his balls at the same time. She held him firm as she continued to pound his man pussy.

I like girls, but I'd do you.

Those words crossed his mind again. He knew Paula and Angela were watching. It surprised him that he liked being watched. Paula was the exhibitionist, not him, but at this time he was feeling a bit like one. He knew he had to get out of his head and let things happen.

"I think you would look good on my show stage, this is a damn good man pussy fuck." Ruby complimented.

"He is fuckable." Angela added and took a sip of her fruity drink and grinned.

"Yes he is. I think we have found his calling." Paula laughed.

Ruby picked up her rhythm, finding the right spots to pleasure Chance and blow his mind. Chance couldn't believe he hadn't cum under Ruby's expert grasp of his cock. She stroked and squeeze him just enough to edge him close, then would back off to stop his release. She had made so many men cum with her touch, she knew the exact second to stop and prevent taking Chance over the top.

"You will cum for me, when I tell you to and I let you." Her sexy soft voice was enough to make a man bust, but her command of the scene was more than adequate to demand they do what she told them to do. She had that kinda control of the room and everyone in it.

Paula felt a hand on her thigh and move upward near her sex. Angela parted the robe and rubbed up and down Paulas soft subtle skin. Paula hadn't expected this, but she didn't want to resist Angela's advance either. She relaxed and smiled at Angela to confirm with her eyes she liked it and Angela could continue.

Angela snuggled closer to her sexy prey. She leaned in and kissed Paula's cheek. Paula turned to face her. She'd never kissed a woman on the lips. Angela's free hand moved up Paula's arm, to the base of her neck. She slipped it behind Paula's head and pulled her closer. Paula closed the space between them until their lips almost touched.

"Kiss me.' Paula whispered into Angela's open mouth. Angela's moist lips made soft contact. Paula couldn't stand it anymore and crushed her lips to Angela's. When they collided, their tongues explored and a fire ignited. Angela found Paula's heat below and plunged a finger inside. Paula moaned and shifted, pressing her body against Angela. Passion sparked between them. Paula felt Angela bring her close to orgasm so quick, her body on fire to explode under Angela's touch.

Angela pulled her fingers from Paula and untied her robe, sliding the fabric to expose her sex to her will. Angela broke the kiss and touched her wet lips trailing down her neck to the upper part of Paula's chest. She roamed her body until she found a nipple teat to collect and suck. Paula found Angela's wet fingers and brought them to her own mouth and sucked her lady juices. Then she directed Angelas hand back to her pussy. Angela found her hot sex again and plunged one then two and three fingers inside her hot soaked cunt.

Nearby Chance was getting fucked like he'd never been pounded before. The dominatrix controlled him and was edging him near release.  She took him on a sex journey high he never thought possible. She milked his prostate over and over until it seemed he would overdose on pleasure.

Ruby leaned forward, her hard silicone cock buried deep inside Chance. "We are almost done here, you can cum when I tell you to."

Ruby positioned her hand on the button at the base of her cock, she stroked his cock faster and felt him swell. Chance body tensed, he took a deep long breath. Ruby knew he couldn't hold back now. He was past the point of no return for a man.  She was sure of it.

"Cum bitch, cum for your Madam who dominates you!" Her words were his treasure. His dick stiffened. Ruby's tight grip on his cock forced the pressure to build. She pressed the button on her dildo and hot ropes of fluid shot deep into Chances cavity. He felt the warmth fill him. Ruby relaxed her grip, stroked his cock and let him cum. She cupped her hand below his pulsing cock to catch his sperm spewing from him. He came hard and fast, filled her hand with his hot release.  She held her fake cock deep inside him until the last bit of hot fake cum from her lifelike cock filled his gut and her dildo retracted.

Ruby released the buckle from the ball gag strap on back of his head and pulled the ball out of his mouth. With her hand full of Chances cum, her cock still inside him, she put it over his mouth and forced it on him.

"Ear your cum, man slut." Ruby ordered.

Chance did as he was told. He didn't want to, but with her hand over his mouth he had not choice. A sub does not get choices, only commands and instructions they must follow. Chance had asked for this, to submit, and Paula had bargained him away and sold her body to Ruby in exchange. But at this moment, Paula was Angela's to take.

Angela looked up at Paula, "I'm going to taste you."

I let this take an unexpected twist with Angela and Paula. It's so hard to keep her sidelined. She's the action in this story. Chance is done for now. But Ruby is not going away anytime soon. Please vote and comment. I haven't built a reader following and I really would love to have one. Let me know what you think. Thanks for being here. I appreciate each and every one of you. Even as few of you as there are. Stay perverted you sexy readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 506 8
Trust me to worship your body. ......................................... Xavier Devonte, a charming young man was seated in a restaurant at a 7-star...
711K 25.5K 37
"Good morning and welcome to the Saints Bank, how may I help you?" "Empty all the money in the bag," "Excuse me?" "Boys now, Everybody get down!" ~...
297K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
90.9K 1.2K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...