Unhealthy obsession

Andyfranclark द्वारा

From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As the... अधिक

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 Naps
Chapter 3 Ice cream 
Chapter 4 Nightmare
Chapter 5 The heartbeat 
Chapter 6 A present 
Chapter 7 Sick day 
Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1
Chapter 9 New flavors pt.2 
Chapter 10 The second gift 
Chapter 11 Starshine 
Chapter 12 Nightlight 
Chapter 13 A rival 
Chapter 14 A glitch in the systems
Chapter 15 Corrupted 
Chapter 16 Acting strange 
Chapter 17 Pictures 
Chapter 18 A imaginary friend
Chapter 19 Scheduled birthday party 
Chapter 20 The plan
Chapter 21 Amends
Chapter 22 Five days until the party
Chapter 23 Cocoon 
Chapter 24 Odd vision
Chapter 25  The countdown
Chapter 26 Preparations 
Chapter 27 A another night, another headache 
Chapter 28 The comfort plush 
Chapter 29 The voices 
Chapter 30 The party fail 
Chapter 31 Early wake up
Chapter 32 Another one 
Chapter 33 Lockdown 
Chapter 34 Avoid detection 
Chapter 35 Emergency exits 
Chapter 36 A special upgrade 
Chapter 37 Lost and found 
Chapter 38 Tunnel vision
Chapter 39 Hostage situation 
Chapter 40 Home, sweet, Home?
Chapter 41 Unexpected allies 
Chapter 43 Rock a bye 
Chapter 44 The fall of a white rabbit 
Chapter 45 Good morning pt.1
Chapter 46 Good morning pt.2

Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 

101 3 0
Andyfranclark द्वारा

It is a long ventilation system to Roxy's Raceway as it seems to be endless going around the ventilation system, heading to the attraction that has the device to stop all of this madness.As it was taking a long time to get to the attraction as it was unclear as to how long it was going to take to get to Roxy's Raceway.But while going through the ventilation system, the music started to change from the one that was recognizable in to that of the atrium.

Then it was slowly starting to changed that of Roxy's Raceway so it is clear that the attraction is close, so it wouldn't be that much longer now.As there is something else in the ventilation system with Cassie getting closer by each second as there was music accompanying this thing that was following Cassie as the child was too busy getting to Roxy's Raceway.

On the way to Roxy's Raceway it soon became clear that there is something following Cassie as it was unclear what it is, but it was following her either way. As it was unclear, what was following Cassie using a flashlight through the ventilation systems trying to figure out what was following the child to the attraction.Then Cassie found the thing that was stocking her. It appeared to be a wind up toy as it had similarities to that of the DJ.

As the wind up toy soon start to move quickly as the music started to play again, as the toy was moving and the music that it was making became elevated as well, heading right towards the child.It started moving much more faster as Cassie soon started to turn around and moved even more faster through the ventilation system. As the wind up toy continue to get closer to Cassie.

As the wind up toy continued getting closer to the child, the song becoming louder and much more elevated as the wind up toy continue to chasing after Cassie becoming faster by each second as the child continued running away through the ventilation system.But the wind of toy wasn't going to give up that easily as it finally got to Cassie and started biting her, causing the child to flinch in pain and kicking the wind up toy away from her.

Then it became clear that the rest of the ventilation system went all the way down as Cassie soon did not feel the floor anymore, falling down as the wind up toy stopped and turned around.As there was many things in the ventilation system with Cassie as well until the child fell down on something soft.

As Cassie was unconscious after falling down like that it was an adrenaline rush to say the least.Then after a while, the child soon woke up as there was familiar music that belong to Roxy's Raceway as then, Cassie decided to look around.Realizing that it is clear to Cassie that she is in the attraction as then after getting up, it was revealed that there was many scratches on Cassie's body, including some blood coming out.But now is not the time to get distracted, because Cassie still need to find that device that could stop all of this madness from happening.Then there was a familiar voice that was also here in the racetrack.

"T̶̗͝h̷̼̎ė̸͔̆ÿ̴̗̲́̅ ̸͙̗̈́m̴̹̗̀͌u̸͇͊͟s̴̻̐͒t̷̞̀ ̴̮̣͒̾b̴͔̊é̷̬ ̸̣͆̀c̵͎͖͌h̵͚͇̑͝e̶͎͓̿̂a̶̙͛t̴̺̤̀̓i̴̝̭͡n̶̿̈͟g̵͕͂̆...̴̟̓̍.̷̨̦̇ ̴̨̰͐G̷̩̔̈́i̸̩̎̇v̷̤̗̈e̴̼͐̚ ̶͓̒̌u̸̘̱͝p̶̧̱̚.̸̻̏̚ ̵͈͔́Y̶̛̭͂o̸̢͐̈́u̵͎̳̿̉ ̶̧̎̽c̴͈̞͗͌a̵̭̿̌n̵̪̥̎'̶̪͆ṯ̷̜̎͑ ̴̠͛w̵͎̐ị̴̚͘n̶̰̗͂.̴̛͙̺̔ ̸̟̿́I̵̞̹͡'̵͖̪̍m̶̺̏ ̶̠̯͛t̸̬̓͟h̵͙̒͝e̶̳̙̎ ̴̤̫̽b̸̼̗̍ē̶̘s̷̡͑͡t̶̖̘́!̴̘̬̕!̵͂͆͜!̵̗̼͊͝!̵̜̄"

("Roxy!?")

After peeking through, it was clear that it was the wolf there, searching. It made sense, considering the fact that this is Roxy's Raceway so it made sense that the wolf would be here as Roxy continued on walking around, trying to search for either Cassie or Gregory as it was pretty clear that Cassie had to avoid her favourite animatronic in order not to get caught.As it is going to be very difficult to say the least as the keytar player knew Roxy's Raceway better than anyone, but Cassie wasn't going to give up that easily.

As the wolf continue to search around the attraction as the child is being very careful and trying to be stealthy not to get detected at all by Roxy as it was difficult getting to the salon, but Cassie was not going to give up that easily.Then after a while, Cassie at finally reached the salon, and enter inside of it before Roxy noticed her at all as the door to the salon is closed as Cassie looked around for the device.

As the salon was full of many stuff since Roxy's Raceway is closed for maintenance as then there is something there as it was a duffle bag.That duffle bag had something inside of it as Cassie decided to investigate it after meeting inside the duffle bag there was the device that was needed to stop this madness.But will it work that's the question as it needed to be tested and since Roxy is the only animatronic here that's what will happen.As it was unclear if it was even going to work or not.

("Will it even work? I have no clue, but will Roxy even recognize me? I have no idea but I'll have to try.")

The wolf continue searching around the racetrack trying to find the kids they were nothing they were losers.Not like her,Roxy knew that she was the best there was no way some brats were going to beat her the wolf would never allow it.Then there was a sound of footsteps, catching the keytar players attention without any hesitation, the wolf quickly wrapped into action.As the sounds of the footsteps continued as a keytar player continued, heading towards the sounds, finally Roxy it's going to prove everyone wrong about her as the wolf is finally going to get the reward that was rightfully hers. But a familiar voice made the keytar player stop.

"Roxy do you remember me?"

The wolf look down at the child as this child is familiar the way that she was dressing, her hairstyle everything was familiar to Roxy. Why was that so familiar? Then it clicked it was Cassie.Is it Cassie's birthday again and if so, why didn't did keytar player get any proper notification about it?

"C̸̨̢̨̛͇̺̞̣̻̋̈́͗͛͆̚̚͜͝͝ȃ̴͈͇̤̠͈͙̃̾͐̀̽́̔͂͠s̷̙̙̎̄̍̆̆̾̄͑̎̽̀͘s̸͓͍̭̙̲̔̇́̽̌̈́̀̉̿͜͝ĩ̷̢̘̥̫̝̝̼̱͔͟͟e̴̛̺̰͛͆͑...̶̨̩͉͕̇̓̿̅͐̃̇̎̑͊̈́͑̕͟ ̴̢̨̢̣͕͙͎̣̬̞͚͎̲̓̎͂̚͟ͅC̶̠͉͔̰̹̼̝̖̠̀͌̈͆̄̅͑̒̆͘ą̸̛̱͇̏̅̿̇̄͌̽̌̇̈́̇͘̚͝s̴̨̝̼̲͎̫̖̽͌͒̚s̵͙͎͙̿̿͒̉͌̓̓̉͛̋͠͡i̴̛̲͚̠̞͐̒͐̊̉̊̀ë̵̗͖͓̙̗̲͉̙̙͍̳̺̍͑̈́͒͐̒̍̓̾̎̓̊͘͜͟͠ͅ...̴̨̧̢̻̤̬̱̦̘̻̥̙̈̎͊̅̆͂̾̏́̄̌̓͘͘͜͡ ̴̢̠̯̱͖͔͖̟̟͖̭̪͑̔̔͗̃̏̽̋̅̚̚̕̕͠͡W̵̧̛͈̿͊͐̉͗̾̌̚͝͝ĕ̷̢͙̰͎̝̣̤̫͔̼̖̺̤͈͆̎̄̓̽͒͆̈͒͝͡ļ̶̙͕̜͙̲̥͈̱͍͎̯̗̺̻̅̍̂̈̽̄͗͌͌̕͝͠ć̴͍̗͚̯̌͡ͅo̸̙̻̺̰͎͚̮̝̦͋̃̌́͟͡m̶̨̼͓̼͔͔͍̮̤̗̗̍͜͟e̵̪̼͑̈́̆͋́͑ ̴̧̤̹̗̟͈̣̓̋͒̋̋́̌͐̑̀͠b̴͖͍͌̋̏́̔͛̀̒̓͒̔́̈́̚̚å̶̢̛̙̖̗̟̪͂̋̆c̷̝̰̻̭̐̿̚͟ͅk̷̟̈̏̂͐̆͠ ̷̛̲̠̣̼̝̘̙̇̍̏͌̍̆̇̑̀͗̾́͝ͅC̷͚̱͖͓̻̩̏͑̓̅̈́̂͌̅́̐̉͛̕͟͠ä̷̜̪͎̹̞͈̓̽͂͜͡s̷̡͎̟͎̙̬͓̯̜̦̟̥̉̈̂ͅͅš̶̨̛̗͈̤̘̆͒͐͟͜i̶̧͉̖̝̰͚͇̲̕ȩ̵̪̼͔̠͙͉̦͋̍̊̐̾̐̎͆̓́̚.̶̨͕͇͎̘͎̩͎̞̰̰̱̙̯̈̒͑͒̈́̾̈́͂͝"

" You do remember me!"

"Ẏ̸̧͉̣̜̣̣̹̦͎̠͉̫̗͈͎͋̈́̀̀̀̆̊̕͠͝͝o̶̡̲̯̗͙͕̖̞̩̟͓̬̤͕͊͌̇͗͆̕͟u̸̧̮͍͍̱͒̋̓̋̃̕r̵̡̥̝͒̆͑͋̈̒̊͆̓͋́̕͝ ̷̡̨̛̹͖̖͔̟͔̩͍̳͎̲̰̼̅͑̋͒̈́̍̈̕͡͝s̵̢̢͈̦̼͖̫̥̩̞̺̖͗͟͟͝ͅp̷͓͉̞̟̮͈̒̑̑̆̀̇̚͝e̶̡̡̟̼̒̎͟ç̴͕̙̣͋̾̔̇̇̍͊͋͆̓͌̽̄̎i̵̢̧̢̼̹̯̗̩̘̺̞͙̬͙̒̔̌͊͐̆̽͑́̕̚̕̚͟͝â̵̛̜̥̖̍̂l̸͖͍̹̖̖̥̲̭̖̐ ̵̨̥͕͍̝̞͕̜̜̇́̓̔̌͂͜ͅd̷̨̨͚̰̆̔̚͝å̷̟̯͇̻̘̘͙̝̬͓̣̭̮͒̿̽̒̚͟͡ͅy̸̨̛̩̲͈͓̣͔̝̳̠̿̌̄̿̑͒͂̃̂̒ͅͅ.̴̛͓͚̞̜̲̥̀̉̄̓͆͛̾̾̎͜ͅ ̴̢̣̜̭̫́̏̒̈́͊͛̐̃͒̅͊̕͡Ȉ̶̭͕̘̳͍͝ ̷̡̪̫͐̾͊̎̑r̶̢̛̮̤̅͐̋̔̅̈́͝ê̴̛͔̱̳͓̭̪̤͒̎̈̽̓̿̃̐͋͘̚͘͟ṁ̷̜͔̂̀̑̎͊̃͑͑̓́̉͠͡e̴̛̟̺̠̰̙̼̼̰͓͉͐̌͐̉͒̐̓͛̕͜͡͠ḿ̴̙͓̌b̷̛̬̘͈̱̬̘̹̌̉̈͛̽̈̕͠͡ȩ̵͍̔͗̑̑̋̏̐͐̚r̸̡̨̙̜͖̥͖̟̤̝͔̒͆͛̃̌̊̽͘͜ͅ...̴̧̱͔̥̖̻̞̦̝͙͎̳̙̍͝ ̶̮̺̺̦̩͎͓̭͖̫̣͉͕͆̈́́ͅy̴̹͓͖̮̣̰͂̉̏̽́̽͑̑̆͝ͅo̸̠̻̩͊̐̕u̸̡̡͈̘̮͌͟͟r̴̡̝̤̳̲̻̮̹̠͊͗ͅ ̸̦̻̂͂̍̋̈̃̐͊̄͋͝͝s̵̳̞̣̝̦̬̹͇̓͋͒͋̈́͋̄̓̇̎̈̃̀͠͠ͅp̵̨̘̟͚̜͚͋̈́́̀̊̽̍̊̀͗̍̇͡͝ͅe̷̢̛̲̥̹͇̞̽͜͝c̵̖̽̂̋̌͌̎̀̑͒̊̓͝i̷̮̣̱̟̳̬̻͓̦͡ă̴̠̏̃̈́͊͘͠l̶̡͔̙̝͚̹̖͖̈́́͗͛͛̊̏̎͌͗̏͝ ̸̧̖̎d̵̡̡͚̙̘̭̜̺̼͇̈́͆̽́̌̈̕a̸̢̙̰̮͍̳̳̻͇̰̫̗͚̓̄̈́͝ͅy̴̧̡̰̹̥̹̝͕͔͚̺̖͛͋͋̓̈́̎̚͜ͅ.̴̰̱̰̣̹̘̝̣͓̬͔͇̃̒̀"

"Ḑ̷̧̳̪̻̤̳̹̰̼͎̟͖́̍̀̋̾ͅo̷̜̬͕̲̥̲̺͉̞̬̐̓̆̈́̀̈͆̈́̔̋͠͝ ̴̢̡͍̞͈̫̭̮̖̣̦̓̕̚y̷̨̧̙̘̪̩͕͉̗͚̼̪̖̿̒ò̴̡͚̫̹̣̤̺̺̤̩͖͕̍̋͛̔͑̌̆͝ͅu̴̮̘̫̰̯͈̲̫̗̼̦̭͛̍̉́̈́̍̈́̄͒̊͘͝ ̶̫̟̉̆̄̒̂̅̑̽̂̀͝ş̸̋t̶̡̝̞͇̏̓͋̅̒̇̈́̾̏̊̕̕̚ì̷̡̖̰̝̦̟͍͎͓̪̹̟̟̠̾̑̋̿̐̿ͅḻ̷̡͉̩̫̲̭̫͌̈́̀̈́̓̈́̒͐̋̿́̓͟͟ļ̶̖̑̔̍͌͗̂͂̔̚͝͝ ̷̞̪͍̼̹̿̏̄̉l̶̺̙̘̽͐̃͂͒͗͆͘͘͝i̷̖̳̫͡k̶̞̗̉̿͑̓̔̋̎͆̉͘͡ĕ̵̫͈̹̮̞͎̗̳͆̂̾̿͛̚̚ ̷͔̝̪͓̖̓̅͛̀̉̊̆̊̄͒̒͜͜͡c̴̰̥͎͇͈͌̎̓̈́̂͂̊̆͋̀̀̉͝͝a̶̛̼̲͆̔͑͐̄͒̓͆̚r̷̝͎͓̗̻̪͎̹̦̥̠͚͗̈́̍̇̎ͅͅr̸̩̞̜̻̼̭͈̦͐̂̄́̂̑ȯ̸̪͙̫̀͑̚͝͝͡t̸̡̨̡̞̬̭͔͕̍͑̿͆͗̂͐͗̍̋͗͝ ̵̨̢̨̳̯͇̜̭̒̆̈͐͒̿̍̕͝c̸̨̢̺̩͈͓̜̝̼̗͚̈̑̒͡a̷̧̬͓̬͊͋̆͐͊̀̕͡͝k̸̹̰̣̞̺̤̪̮͖̖̲̗̦̈́̊̽̄͋͊̚͜ͅę̴̦̠͈̙͈̤̓̉?̸̡̮̠͖̬̝̻̰͕̄͑̉̑̍̉̓̿̔̂͛̕͘ͅ"

As Roxy was no longer aggressive, going down to greet Cassie as it had been quite some time since Cassie has been here.It seems like Cassie was getting close to the wolf as there was something behind Cassie.

"I̵̘̼̣͕͌̇͌͌̅̚͘t̷̢̨̢̼̗̬̜̦̠̰͓̎́̇͗̆̄͜ ̷̹͈̖̠̤̦̞̙̲́͒̈̀͝ḧ̵̢̝͓͕̙̟͈͙̰̘̤̺̲̈́͘ͅa̶̧̭̥͎̲͔̯̗̝͐͂̓̆͐́͌̐͠͠s̷̢̡̨̻̖̯͍̺̠͔͔̐̓͒́͆͊̋̋͗̆̓͛̕͘͡ͅ ̴͚͓̖͈͓̤̤͔̖͇̊̚͜b̶̢̨͉͓̘̖̗̜̼̩̤̞͈̠̓̀͌ͅȩ̴̡̼̞̖̺̰͙͕̝͔̍̂̄̓̏̒͟ͅe̵̯̤̭̯̠͌̾͂̋̿̈̇̌͘ñ̵̢̮̜̰̖̟͚̥̓͌́͟͜ ̸̢̡͓̹̠̗̟̬̯̙̦̙͎̤̔̑͆͊͆̽̌͊͗̄͊͛̾̄̆͟s̴̛̻̐͒͊̾͒̈́̏̅̕̕ǫ̷̡͉͍̩̪̺̦̟̼̖̗̖̓̊͑̓͜ͅm̴̱̖͓̖̂͛̃̓̏̉̄̽̈͋̕̚͡͝e̶̯̒͂̐̿̾̔̒͊̅́̿̇̚ ̸̳̩͌̌̃̊̇̍͂̓̑̿̔̽͡͡t̷̢̡͕̊̃̄͐̑͗̉̉͋i̶̟̘̰̤̼̫̬̱̥̳͈̎̈́͐́͐̒̍́͘ͅḿ̸̢̪̫̝͍̭͖̤͚̻̟̺̘͋̓̕͜ͅe̸̦̲̮͙̝͓͚͒̇̌̍̔̄́͐̕͘ͅ ̵̡̮͙̟̫̥̯̙̣̳̳͕͚͉͎̀̑̐̊̂ş̴͚̺̎̒̓͐͌i̷͖̝̣̬̹͑̇̿́̂̌̑̏̕n̷̨̦̗̘̯̻̗͛̀̊̅̿̐̌̅̍̊̀͟͟ċ̶̨̗̼̻̙͚̪͖̯͕̰̎͗̈́̀̀̐͋͋͌̚ȩ̸̡̛̣͓̠̣͈̯͍͕̠̣̿̏̈́́͌̈́̈͆̒ ̴̢͍̪̘̜̲̤̹͙̻̼̫̳̘̿̿̽̌̒̊͊̒I̵̖̅̋̋͌͜ ̵̱͇̞̝̩͇͍̼͍̥̻̽̇̒̋͒̈́͜s̸̢͇̘̻̖̼͐͑͑̌̈̿̄͊̈́ȧ̵̯̲̱͓̻̼͆̂͋̈́̅̓̓̊̓̾ͅw̴̨̟͇͚͉̯̗̔ ̵̢̨̘̘͎̜̠͓͓̮̼̈̿̈́̆͟͜͟͝ỵ̸̣̀̓̈́̈́̀̀̒̈́̀̃̿͑͌̂͘ȏ̷̙̀̂̀̒͡͝͡͝͝͡ú̴̧̡̪̤̜͕̬̼̪̩̩̘̒͗͐̆͟͝ ̴̝͚̻̠͖̝̗̻̓͌͂̔͌͊͜͜l̴̳̟̱͕̖̲͈͇̱̺͓̖̍̒̒̽̎͛͟ͅa̸̦͓͕͔͖̣̱̫̻͌̉͊̆̐́̊͛͒͊̉͑̚̚s̵̛̙̯̝̫̞̟̭͇̩̋̊̓̒̎͒̂̍̕͡t̶̢̥̐"

"I̶̖̭̮̪͎͑̇̓̐f̶̛̯͙́̐͆̅͂̏̄͒̒̉̅̚͠͝ ̴̭̰̺͇͙̥̜̎̽̈́́̽͂̒̀͑͠͠I̶͎̭͖͈̣̰̒́̀̎͂̆̈̍̾͟ ̴̪̦͇͈͍͉͇̹̖̠̄̓͋̾͜͡r̷̘̪̺͉͖̥̄͊̐͆̽̉͝͝͡͝͡e̶̟̰̜̻͓̝̺͍͆́̇́̈́̂̕͡ͅm̸̛̭̼͕͚͚̬̥̻͗̎̂̏̅͟͝͠e̴̝̙͙͙͙̪͍͛̓͑̓̌̽̽̌̎͌̎̀̚͟͝m̷̛̯̜͓̝̭̝̘͗̎̔̆͑̒̋́̔́̂͘͜͝b̵̛̳̳̱̺̙̱̘̖̈́͂̽́͊̈́̉̒̋̍͘͜͟ȩ̷̢̢̢̩̼̠̫͇̯͙͓̠̈́͑͊͐͑̇̋́͗̏͆͝͝ͅȓ̸͕͓̖͆͑̏̅̈̄̄͋̕̕͜ͅ ̶̡̡̡̠̱̗͔̭̥̥̬̓̎̉̌̋̾̋̿̕̕͟͝͝ĉ̷̡̝͇̙̞͕̝̝͇̬͌̌̽̋̔̀̌͆̐̔͠ǫ̷̯̣̫̊́̔̀̈́̍̽̊͑͐́̕r̶̲͒͊̓̈́̄̔̏̾̀͋̚ŕ̸̲͈̤͓̫̙̰̖̱̻͚̩͋̇e̴̺͊͊̆͝c̵̨̢̯͙̹̣̪͉̣̘͖͎͚̄͛̐́̊̃̍̀̔͋͐͝͡t̶̨̪͙̲͖̙̞͙̱̖͓̳̠͐̃̔͒͑͂͑̄͜l̷̝̐͂͐̅̄̉y̴̡̨̨̺͓͕͖̥͆̈́͗̅̊ͅͅ,̸̨̧̢͉̝̖̬͍̝̥̭̣̜̟͋̈́̊͑͝͝͝ ̶̰͓̼̞͙̭̘̰̝̟̯̄̈́̇͑͘͟i̸̛̳̭͇̻̥͉͔̭͍̩̇̈̓̉̒͛̔͐̒͟ͅt̸̡̻͖͍̘̭͜͠ ̴̡̛͍̬̻̭̜̮̺̟̖̏̎̓͒́͆̌̀̑̊͛́͑̿ḯ̶̜̼̎͌̃̈́š̵̱͙̰́̈͑̀̏̄͑͗̈́͑̉̿͡ ̶̫̭͉̟̘̼̅̾̈́͋́͋͆̐̽͑́͒͗͟͝͝ȯ̷͍̦̙̤̜͉͈̺̝͉̻̦̝̼̓͑̉͛̎̃͆̀̍͛̌̚n̵͈̭̺̙̬͙͆̃̎̅̿͋̑̏͂̀̔́̕͝͝ͅ ̴̺͓̙̞̉͛̐̔̇̎̄͛̾̔̈́̽͐͘t̷̞͖̮̯̪̝͊̏͗͐͂̎̐̀h̶̛͕̔̈́͊̀̋̚͡ë̸̩͍̥̩͉́̊̈͗̾̓ ̴̫̻̣͓̣̫̺̥̼̲̟̞̹͉͐̇͗̎̎́̎͒͛͛̅͠1̴̻͈̒̆̉̈̾̔̄̏̃͌̉̌͘͘1̶̨̧̯͚͚̮͈̰̝̎͗̔̋͛̄̀͗͛̾̕͟ţ̵̱͕͙̄̈́̂̔̋̀̐̍̈̌̈́͝͡͝ẖ̴̛̪̙̦̳̜̘̘̥̙͗͒͗̿̿̌͋̅̕͝͡͝"

"Ǐ̷̡̡̛̹̘̺̗̘̮͎͖̰̰̲̇͌͑͑́̉̄̽ͅ ̶̨̘͓̺͕̖̅̃̍̾͊̓͜͜͜ͅr̸̢̨̛̛̻̮̜̯͈̱͙͔̱̻͎͔̅̓̕͟͠ȩ̸̟͉̲̖͚̠̙̭̺͖̎̓m̸̦͎̈̉̽̀̾̿͛̄̌̿͒͌̀͒̚ȩ̶̝̘̥͋̓̉͐̇̔͟ͅm̷̡̟̟̯̘̖̣̼̩̯͈̖̬̿͒͐b̷̡̙̮̯̬̣̘̖͓̙̫̯͗͒ͅͅȩ̶̛̖͉̺̲͈̮̤̲̙̩̺͛̿̉̈̿̈́͠r̶̥̭͂ ̶̩̭͚̩́̋̀̔̀̃͌̚b̴̢̡̛̟̼͈̜̱̃̇̾ͅe̷̡̢̢͍̹̼̺̗̿̀̿͗̍̾̔͘͡͝c̴̣̓͛a̵̢̢̛̝̞̤̤͚̟̫̅̅̊͋u̵̧̢̢͎̤̦͈̖͎͈̮̹̥͖̽̇̎̌͑́̃̃͑̃̎͘s̸͓̗̞̮̾e̵̢̡̻̮͎̮̖̱̳̻̯̹̯̺͚͊͝ ̵͎̰͐̓̽̾̔̋̈́̓͐̄̀́͂̚͜ý̴̙̭͙̠͂ǒ̴̙̩͇͌͐̉̀́̑̊̊̇̕͘͝ų̷̢̢͙̺̖̮̫̝̙̗̜̪̦̽͛̐̈́̋͋̂̓̈̚̚͝͠ ̵̢̜̳͚̭̳͇͓̹̣͈͉͐̿͌̎͜t̴̨̳̮͇̝͓̟̯̖̮͍̮̔̏̒o̵̡̺̰̞̝̲̿̓́́͋̓͆͊̐̉͑͊̏̆̀ ̴̨͍͎̩͗̆̒́͠ņ̷̟̣̒͆́̃̍͒̈́̓̚u̵̡͓̦̹̝̫̟͙̳͈̗̔̑̏̂̊̽̒͝m̵̡͉̥̪̜͇̥̼͈͉̣̏͒ͅb̶̛̫̖̉ē̵̛̗̮̖̯̾̿̍̆̎̀͆̽̀̀͂r̷̨̞̪͚͚̖̂̀̾̏̽͂̌͋̉̇́́͝ͅ ̴̧̤͉̪͖̹̹͖͚̌͛̀́̌̏͋͗̏̇̃̚͘͜͝͡ͅǫ̴̙̫̠͇͎͇̰̳̇̊͌̑̄n̷̢͕̻̜͉̮̥̥̦͊͊̋͌̆̽̄̃̍̒̕̕͟ȇ̵̡̛͉̬̟̬̮͖̞̐̿̀́̂̅͊̋͟͡-̷̭̟̼̃̂͐͂͛̊̒̈́́̿͌͟͠t̵̨̀̌̋͗̀͗̀͋̎̈́͘͠͝w̶̞̫̼̟̬̘͔͙͈̠̳̺̱̝̣͐̓̄̕i̸̧̛͙̺̓̽̌̓̏̈c̵̡̛̺͉̳̣̃̽͜͝e̶̛̯̩̗̲͕̖̤̬͒̍̋͜͝"

Then without any hesitation, Cassie soon put the Fazwrench on Roxy as it triggered the reboot sequence. Causing the virus to vanish from the wolf systems as the keytar player was standing there, limp. All that was left to do, was waiting for the reactivation.To see if it worked.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

661 62 25
A story about two completely different persons living in the same body, forced to have the same life. Two different souls, one life... How long can t...
69.5K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
8.4K 90 36
This is a Fnaf Security breach AU were Gregory was left at the pizzaplex but as a baby and then the daycare. And things that they go a little crazy.A...
38.9K 1.3K 14
Mother had decided that taking you to her work place would hopefully tire out your hyper energy or at least calm your short temper. But when you retu...