Journey of Love...

By Sarasuryavanshi

{ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– #1 ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ } ............. She is soft-spoken, he is hardened, She is ice, he... More

Covers
Copyright
Disclaimer!
Introduction
Prologue
Characters
||Character Aesthetics||
1. The beginning
2. Mystery
3. Missing Her....
Room Tour
||WHOLE CHARACTER DESCRIPTION||
4. Decision...
5. Emotions..
6. Hate
7. The Birth
8. Bad Omen
9. Childhood
10. Adoption??
11.Shattered!
12. Confusion!
13. Departure
14. Jaan
15. Alliance!
16. Fainted?
17. Childhood Crush!
18. Reflections of Love
19. Proposal
20. Culinary Gesture
21. Accused!
22. The Real Culprit
23. Unspoken Words
24. Broken Hearts
25. Emotional Gesture
26. Accident!
27. Danger?
28. Taking Care
29. Some Memories
30. Reunion
31. Answers - I
32 . Answers- II
33. Special Care
35. Frustration and reflection
36. One Step Closer
37. Feelings
38. Family Love
39. Argument!
40. Some Teasings
41. Special Surprise!
42. Tanya!
43.Kidnapped!
44. Betrayal!
45. Memory Lane...
46. Truth!
47. End?
48. Escaped?
49. Unexpected
50. Unveiling the Truth
51. Left
52. Healing hearts
53. Homecoming
54. New Beginnings
55. A Proposal Plan
56. Pampering
57. A Night to Remember
58. Late Night Conversations
59. Happiness
60. Roka Ceremony
61. Regret!
62. Aarushi
63. Engagement
64. Some stolen moments
65. Conversation
66. Wedding Functions
67. Wedding
68. Farewell and Post Wedding Rituals
69. Wedding night
70. Morning
71. Peheli Rasoi
72. Pag phera
73. Jealous
74. Romance
75. Outburst
76. Warning
77. Ice - Cream
78. Dinner Date
79. Consummation
80. Chocolate bouquet
81. First Day

34. Strange Behavior

1.1K 108 17
By Sarasuryavanshi

Third Person's Pov:-

In a lavish residence, a man paced furiously, attempting to rein in his temper as he spoke, though not without a hint of aggression, into the phone.

"What on earth! You're all utterly useless. I assigned you a simple task, yet you can't manage to complete it. Worthless! Don't even think about showing your faces until the job is done, or you'll regret it. Understand?" The man's voice boomed through the receiver.

"Y... Yes, sir," the person on the other end stammered.

"And send the one who went there as a doctor. I intend to give him a proper lesson," he added sharply.

"Right away, sir," came the swift reply.

A woman, draped in an embroidered saree, entered the room and inquired,

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary, just dealing with these troublesome individuals," he replied irritably.

"Don't fret. We'll undoubtedly succeed in our plan, come what may," she said, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Yes, we will. And I'll ensure it. If anyone dares to intervene, they won't go unpunished, no matter who they are," he declared, lost in thought.

As the man continued to pace, his mind raced with thoughts of retribution and control. He was a powerful figure, accustomed to getting his way, and the incompetence of those under his command frustrated him to no end.

The woman, his confidante and partner in their schemes, watched him with a mixture of admiration and concern. She knew the depths of his ambition and the lengths he would go to achieve it.

Together, they had crafted a plan that would elevate them to even greater heights of wealth and influence. But any deviation from their meticulously laid out path was met with fierce opposition and swift punishment.

As the man finally calmed his temper, he turned to the woman with a determined look in his eyes.

"We cannot afford any more mistakes," he said, his voice low and intense. "We must ensure that our plan proceeds without a hitch, no matter the cost."

The woman nodded in agreement, her own resolve matching his. They were a formidable team, united in their goals and unwavering in their determination to see them through to the end.

With renewed determination, they set out to execute their plan, confident that nothing and no one could stand in their way. For in their world, success was the only option, and failure was simply not an option.

Suddenly, a man entered, his posture submissive and voice trembling.

"Y..you called me, boss?"

The man stormed towards him, seizing his collar with a forceful grip.

"You... If you couldn't complete the task, why did you even attempt it in the first place? Answer me!"

"I... I tried, boss, but her brothers and that Oberoi were there, so I couldn't do anything. And I mistakenly prescribed her the wrong medicines, but for some reason, they didn't affect her. She must not have taken them," he explained nervously.

"I don't give a damn about your excuses. I expect my orders to be carried out by any means necessary. Understood?" the man snapped.

"Yes," he replied meekly.

"Now, get out of here before..." The man's voice rose in anger, the threat hanging in the air.

He dashed away, silently thanking his stars that the man hadn't resorted to violence and had instead granted him a rare reprieve.

The man made a quick call, issuing a curt command,

"Initiate plan B."

"Understood, boss," came the brisk reply before the call was ended.

"I'll bring you down, Oberoi. That's a promise," the man vowed silently, his determination burning bright.

****************************

After a week :

Viaanshi's Pov:-

It had been a week since Shrey moved in with me. He had recovered fully, but he didn't want to leave. He said he felt comfort and a sense of home here. Strangely, I didn't want him to go either. But I had conflicting emotions. Part of me longed for his presence and love. Another part hesitated to forgive him so easily. I knew I was conflicted.

Yesterday, my brothers came home for a short time. They had a meeting. They promised to come back soon. But even with them back, I couldn't forgive easily. I realized some wounds take time to heal.

I shook my head as I sat at my desk. I had an unsettling feeling at the office lately. It seemed like everyone's behavior was strange. There were whispers and gossip behind my back.

How did I know?

Shanaya told me.

With my other friends promoted and relocated to Europe, only Shanaya and I were left. I was grateful for Shanaya's friendship. She never judged me based on others' opinions. Her unwavering support was a comfort amidst the office turmoil.

During the lunch break, Shanaya approached my desk.

"Are you okay?" she asked, concern etched on her face.

I sighed heavily. "I don't know, Shan. Everything feels off lately."

She nodded knowingly. "I've noticed the whispering too. Don't let it get to you."

"I'm trying not to," I replied, rubbing my temples. "But it's hard when I don't know what they're saying."

Shanaya placed a comforting hand on my arm.

"Remember, you have me. I'm here for you, no matter what."

Tears pricked my eyes at her words.

"Thank you, Shan. You're a true friend."

She gave me a warm smile and squeezed my arm gently. In that moment, her friendship and loyalty meant everything.

I was on my way home from the office. I thought I would find Shrey at the apartment. After his accident, he didn't go to the office much. He worked from home instead. He only went for important things. He did meetings through video calls.

But I had a nagging feeling. Could Shrey and my brothers be hiding something from me? They were acting strange lately. It made me feel uncertain.

Lost in my thoughts, I reached the apartment. I unlocked the door with my spare key without thinking. As I stepped inside, I was shocked by what I saw. I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Shrey! What the hell?"

He stopped what he was doing. He turned towards me. He had a nervous smile. He ran his hand through his hair awkwardly. He looked around at the chaotic scene. 

The apartment was a mess. There was some spilled liquid on the floor. Clothes were lying around carelessly. The sofas were in a corner, all messed up. The covers were stained.

I was so frustrated seeing this.

"What the heck?"

I stormed further inside, feeling more frustrated with each step.

How could Shrey let it get so bad?

The chaos felt suffocating. I wanted calm and order.

Shrey's nervous smile faded. He struggled to find words.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean for things to get out of hand," he stammered guiltily.

I took a deep breath, trying to control my anger.

"What happened here, Shrey?" I demanded sharply.

He shifted uncomfortably, avoiding my eyes.

"It's...it's a long story," he mumbled, embarrassed. 

I resisted yelling at him. I knew there was more to it than I could see. With a sigh, I started assessing the damage. As I looked around the mess, I couldn't shake the sinking feeling that things were about to get even more complicated.

****************************

Hello😊

Hope you all are fine.✨

Here is the next chapter.
Hope you all would like it.
Please let me know what
you think through your
comments.

I know it was a short but the next chapter will a a long chapter. Wait for that. I'll update that by evening.

I know some of you might
feeling this as boring one...
But it's ok... Wait for few
more chapters.

Love you all❤❤

Thank you🌹

****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.2K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
64.3K 2.8K 27
๐•ฝ๐–†๐–๐–›๐–Š๐–Š๐–— ร— ๐•ด๐–˜๐–๐––๐–Ž โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ, a very big businessman and at the same...
59K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
1.7M 76.8K 67
ส™แดแดแด‹ สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ษช๊œฑ สœษชษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ (สœษชษดแด…ษช+แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ) ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ...