DADDY🔞(INSTA STORY){✓}

By cutegir2002

Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his fr... More

Intro
The random dude.
hey there!!
First talk.
Cute🥺
Korea
Relax.
Sexy...
News...
Tempting...
New CEO
Taehyung??
Day out!!
Couple??
Mistake
Trip
Am I HOT???
Smuts(M)
Roses(M)
Jiminie hoe!!!
Date!!!
Warm(M)
Post
Irene...
Believe me!!!
Jeonlous
Punishment (M)
Punishment -2(M)
Daddy_koo
Daddy_koo
Taetae_cute
My baby...
Getting ready!!!!
Trouble!!!
Fight
Taeleous
Note(a/n)
Tables have turned(M)
Sick(M)
Taetae_cute
Daddy_koo
Surprise 🔞🔞
Daddy_koo
Taetae_cute
Taetae_cute
Daddy_koo
Tears!!!
Crack heads!!!
Attention...
Protective!!!🔞
Cry's!!!
Parents???
Daddy_koo
Taetae_cute
Jin_hubbyjoon
Call Jimin!!!
Pleasure(M)
Pain!!!
Twins
WYMM??
Daddy_koo
Taetae_cute
Jimin_hoe
jin_hubbyjoon
jimin_hoe
Babygirl_97
Jin_hubbyjoon
jin_hubbyjoon
Babygirl_97
jimin_hoe
Daddy_koo
Wedding (End)
Special chapter (M)
Promotion

Comfort

6.2K 348 100
By cutegir2002

The same day when they got to know tae was sick...

Jungkook drove the two of them to tae's apartment after the check up, he stopped infront of the tall building. Tae looked at other with a pout that made Jungkook chuckle.

"I am not going leave bun, I will be back after some minutes hmm? Wait for me at your house." Jungkook spoke placing his palm on tae's cheeks who leaned in to other's soft touch.

"Okie, come quickly." Tae spoke cutely, Jungkook nodded tae stepped out and walked inside the building. Jungkook drove away to get what he was planning too.

Tae rushed to the front door as he heard the door bell ringing, a wide boxy smile spread on the pretty male's face as he saw Jungkook outside.

"Welcome back kookie." Tae spoke as he hugged Jungkook and realised the male was holding lots of bags in his hand.

"What's this?" Tae asked pointing at the bags.

"I had brought, veggies, meat, chicken, fruits and many other grocery things. I saw how your kitchen is almost empty that day I came so I was thinking to get things and today I got them." Jungkook spoke as tae moved a bit side to let Jungkook walk to inside.

The male placed the bags in the kitchen counter. And then he started to arrange all the things properly, tae tried to help him but Jungkook didn't let the male.

"You shouldn't have to do all this---"

"My baby, it's my right to take care of you. And no one can stop me from doing that, hmm." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile cutting off tae.

"Ok my bunny, I understand but atleast let me help you." Tae spoke but Jungkook lifted him making the male gasp, Jungkook made tae sit on the kitchen counter and placed a peck on his lips.

"My baby should rest, why being worried when your bunny is here." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's cheeks, tae just smiled nodding his head.

Jungkook arranged all the things and made some porridge for his baby. He didn't made anything special for himself thinking he will eat the porridge as well.

"Say ahh." Jungkook spoke as now he was sitting on the dinning table chair with tae on his lap.

Tae mouthed his mouth, he hummed at the taste of porridge. While Jungkook looked at his baby to see if the pretty male liked his hand made food or not.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.

"Perfect just like my kookie." Tae spoke giggling loudly making Jungkook to smile widely.

"That's good to know, my pretty baby." Jungkook spoke as he took another full spoon of porridge.

"Why didn't you made anything for yourself?" Tae asked gulping his bite as he saw Jungkook eating the porridge as well.

"How can I eat anything else when my baby is eating this huh?" Jungkook spoke, tae stared at the male with so much love and adoration. This man like bunny infront of him, will never leave a single chance to not make tae fall for him harder.

Having their meal with lots of talks and giggles the two ended up cuddling in tae's bed, close to each other they drifted to their dream land.

****

Tae was humming a soft tune, it was currently morning and the male has woken up quite early then usual. Jungkook was still sleeping peacefully in tae's room and after admiring the male enought tae thought to make some breakfast for both of them.

He was feeling much better than yesterday, just slight stomach ache but no vomits at all. He was so into making the omlette that he didn't heard the low footsteps coming near to kitchen.

Jungkook smiled seeing tae doing something with his back facing the male, but he stopped as he stared at tae's outfit. The pretty baby of his was wearing another skirt and top which he brought and the small piece of cloth looked perfect over tae's all curves and dips, the tan leg was fully in view with the cruvy slim waist.

Jungkook licked his lips, and moved ahead without making any noice. Tae squealed a little as he felt a rough hand under his skirt, and then a hand got wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning baby." Jungkook husked near Tae's ears his one palm still caressing tae's ass, and to Jungkook's surprise the male again wasn't wearing anything under the mini skirt.

"G--good morning." Tae spoke breathing heavily as other poked the middle of his ass. Jungkook was just playing with the thick ass like it was some sponge ball.

"Kookie st--op." Tae muttured gripping the spatula he had in his hand, as the male started to squeeze his ass cheeks.

"I will baby, just wanted to do some hand exercises." Jungkook spoke taking his hand out of the skirt, now both hands wrapped around tae's waist who took some deep breaths to calm himself.

"You and your point less excuses." Tae spoke with a low chuckle, Jungkook just hummed his chest pressed on tae's back, and his chin resting on tae's shoulder.

"Why are you making the breakfast, you should have woke me up I would have cooked for us." Jungkook spoke in his deep morning voice that really made tae lose his senses.

"I...I didn't wanted to disturb your peaceful sleep and I thought to make the breakfast as you already had made the dinner for us." Tae spoke with a soft smile, Jungkook hummed.

Jungkook's hands started to move up, tae knew what the male was thinking to do and tae was letting him do whatever he wanted, not like tae didn't liked it or anything.

A low gasp left from tae's lips as Jungkook hooked his arms just under tae's swell, lifting the squeeshy thing a bit, his chest pressing harder on tae's back, a low moan left from tae's lips as he felt the semi hard of other poking from behind.

Jungkook burried his face in tae's neck, tae immediately switched off the stove to not let the already cooked omlette to be burned, tae's breath started to became heavy again as Jungkook sucked on his neck softly, his hooked arms lifting tae's swell more.

Tae titled his head, lips parted as he let the other male nibbe and suck his soft skin. Jungkook trailed his wet kisses to tae's shoulder, his hands now getting inside tae's top holding the swells squeeing them making tae squeal a bit again.

Tae's eyes went wide as Jungkook turned him, lifted him by hooking his arms under tae's thighs and made tae sit on the kitchen counter. The male kisses tae softly, no tongue was involved the kiss was pure and filled with love.

Backing away after pouring his love through kiss Jungkook placed his head on tae's chest, wrapped his arms around tae's waist and hugged the male tightly. Tae smiled softly at Jungkook and softly massaged his hairs, Jungkook hummed liking the feeling of tae's fingers on his scalp.

They stayed like that for more then 10 minutes, tae was smiling as he understood Jungkook was still sleepy and maybe he had already dozed off.

"Kookie... The breakfast will get cold, let's have it." Tae spoke softly, Jungkook shook his head still leaning on tae's chest.

"Let's stay like that for some minutes." Jungkook spoke peeking at tae who cooed at the small pout of other, not being able to say no to the cute bunny he nodded.

Tae again asked Jungkook to leave him after 10 minutes, the male whinned but backed away as he heard growling sound coming from tae's stomach.

He made tae stand back on floor, he was standing close to the male as tae tried to flip the omlette on the plate and ended up breaking the omlette in several pieces. With a pissed face tae looked at the omlette and sighed.

"It's not looking good." He spoke with a pout.

"So what, I am sure it will taste amazing." Jungkook spoke with an assuring smile tae nodded as they two walked to the dinning table. Once again, Jungkook sat on chair and tae on his lap.

Tae took the fork and fed Jungkook the first bite, the omlette was a bit salty. But Jungkook didn't let that show in his face.

"How is it?" Tae asked with wide Bambi eyes.

"Perfect, how it can be bad when my baby had made it." Jungkook spoke pinching tae's cheeks and then pecked on tae's lips.

Tae smiled widely showing his boxy smile to Jungkook whose heart skipped a beat at the cute sight. But his eyes went wide as tae was going to take a bite from the omelette.

"No you can't eat this, it's a bit heavy for you weak tummy." Jungkook spoke rubbing his palm on tae's tummy making him giggle. Jungkook cut some fruits for tae, and ate the whole omlette. Tae should never knew that the omelette was salty.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Can I have a Jungkook for myself??? No I can't....

Atleast a bit similar husband??? I know I can't 😭😭😭😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 14.7K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
328K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
28.6K 2.6K 18
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
5.6K 218 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...