Märchen Meines Lebens (FGO ×...

By Gilthur

Due to a Rayshift malfunction in Chaldea, Hans was transported to a different reality where Alaya was beyond... More

Ch1: Ledusberg
Ch2: Satisfaction?
Ch3: Blue haired child
Ch4: A disrespectful adult
Ch5: Humanity
Ch6: Mage and Cooking
Ch7: Lily Roverpy
Ch8: Spirited away
Ch9: The History Professor
Ch10: Enigma
Ch11: A shade of ice
Ch12: Permafrost's duty and honor
Ch13: Banter
Ch14: Peace at last
Ch15: Prospect Professor
Ch16: The Prestigious Academy
Ch17: Rude treatment
Ch18: Questions and Answers
Ch19: Lodging
Ch20: The Guide
Ch21: Magic Mirror
Ch22: Birthday
Ch23: Professors
Ch24: Meeting
Ch25: Disney
Ch26: A Visit in a Dream
Ch27: Profiles
Ch28: Housewarden meeting
Ch29: The Special Student
Ch30: Entrance Ceremony
Ch31: Yuu
Ch33: Dignity? What's that?
Ch34: Everyone, Meet Andersen
Ch35: Sorting the Professor
Ch36: The very shameful incident
Ch37: Renovation & Arrangement
Ch38: Surprise Visits
Ch39: Lonely Child
Ch40: The Problem
Ch41: Teacher Assistant
Ch42: Introductory Lesson
Ch43: A strange change in behavior
Ch44: In need of Services
Ch45: Burning
Ch46: Conflict
Ch47: Familiar
Ch48: Colleagues
Ch49: The Wrong Fable Interpretation
Ch50: Chaos cause by Misunderstandings
Ch51: Blot
Ch52: Literature Elective (2nd Years)
Ch53: Little Match Girl
Ch54: A saddled task
Ch55: Club Advisors
Ch56: Film Research and Pop Music
Ch57: The Board Game Club
Ch58: The food from memory
Ch59: Divergence and 3rd Years
Ch60: Unruly Lion

Ch32: Grim & Arktis

1.2K 64 7
By Gilthur

AN: And a few days after I posted Ch31... A new Yuu is out for the manga... (T_T)

The new Yuu for the Octavinelle Chapter is finally revealed. I saw some posts on X (formerly Twitter ) about it.

The new Yuu is very cuddly and as my little sister says in her words ' a very precious bean ' and the new Yuu is giving the vibes of a 'too pure for this world.'

Since I lost the bet and made this fanfic, I decided to dive into the game Twisted Wonderland and read the manga and even the light novel.

So far, I am enjoying the story...

But the Game mechanics, I don't enjoy it. I hate it with a freaking passion.
T _ T

A few days ago it was announced that in a twisted wonderland stream, there is a new character for Halloween in JP. A twisted version of the two villains in Pinocchio.

Anyway, the new MC's name is Yuuta and it was interesting how he got Isekaid while on his way of delivering food. Just like the other Yuus, he is also 16 years old.

----------------------

Arc 3: The start of a troublesome year

Ch2: Grim & Arktis

  Well. it's not his fault.

Arktis would deny vehemently that it wasn't his fault that the entrance ceremony turned chaotic.

How did it even become like this?

Well, for starters he was on his way to where Hans have told him to go. The room where he would wait for the headmaster and the other 1st year students like him.

While he was on his way, he happened to encounter them walking around the hallways.

4 people and one of them is holding a magical gray-colored flaming cat.

The two people were dressed in the entrance ceremony uniform of night raven college. And the other two weren't which was strange.

Ignoring the gasp of fear from the magical gray cat and one of the students dressed in entrance ceremony robes, Arktis floated towards them while ignoring the niggling doubt within his subconscious.

( The two other people weren't dressed in entrance ceremony robes which was strange. )

Greeting them, Arktis asked.

" Ah, pardon for interrupting your walk. May I ask if the other 1st years and the headmaster has headed towards the dark mirror to be sorted? "

The two people who weren't dressed in entrance ceremony robes were looking at him with surprise and confusion. Arktis waited for a moment before the tallest of them answered.

" No, they haven't still arrived. "

Frowning and with growing suspicion, Arktis asked.

" Then why did you leave? "

" ..That's– "

The man muttered hesitating. Before he could fully answer, the cat interrupted him.

" Hey, Ghost why are you dressed in entrance ceremony uniform? Did you die on them before you got sorted into this Magic Academy?  "

Ignoring the annoyance of being addressed rudely by a cat, (He should have gotten used to it, Mr Andersen is always rude) Arktis replied.

" Why I am dressed in a school uniform? Of course, it wasn't because I died on it, cat. I would be sorted and study here at Night Raven College as a 1st-year student. "

A smirk formed on Arktis' face after he said those words. He couldn't help but keep a smug and happy expression on his face.

Seeing Arktis looking down at him with a mocking smile on his face, Grim is upset.

" I am not a cat, my name is Grim!... "

The cat– Grim said grumbling. But then his eyes shook and he stared at Arktis with disbelief and then anger.

' Is this ca– Grim that quick to anger? '

"You're accepted here to study at Night Raven College? "

The cat asks as he trembles and squirms out of the person's hands and places himself on the floor. The cat looks up at Arktis with desperate eyes.

Nonplussed by the eccentric behavior of the cat, Arktis replied nonchalantly.

" Sure.. "

At his answer, the two people not dressed in a Night Raven College entrance ceremony uniform grimace. Arktis decided to ignore their weird reaction. Following that, he was surprised by the sudden outburst of the cat.

" .. Wha– Why? It's UNFAIR! Why are you chosen, and I'm not? "

Arktis was surprised when the cat started crying. 

" I waited.. keep waiting that a carriage for me to arrive and I would be accepted here as a student. But none came..."

" Grim.. "

One of the people dressed in the entrance ceremony uniform looks at the cat with a concerned expression on his face.

The crying cat glared at him.

" Why would a ghost be chosen, unlike the Great Grim-Sama?! "

At that moment, Arktis wasn't concerned about the cat and he didn't care that the cat started crying. But the moment when the blue flame on the cat's ears started burning brighter and started spouting out bright blue flames and started shooting in his direction, Arktis started running.

Grim ignored the group's exclamation as he chased after the smug and cruel ghost student.

Usually, Grim would be scared of ghosts. But hearing that the ghost would be a student and seeing the smug and mocking expression on his face, Grim is angry. He would make that ghost eat his own words! He would burn him! There was also the added benefit of taking away the position of that ghost student!

He would enter this Academy and become the best mage whether by taking the student's entrance ceremony uniforms or by exorcising the ghost!

Arktis was now being chased by the cat while the eccentric group was following after them and trying to stop Grim. But the latter wouldn't listen, hellbent on making Arktis burn. While running in the hallways, Arktis knows that he was a bit in trouble.

It would be easy to subdue the cat with his Ice Magic, even if it was common sense for Flame Magic to Defeat his Ice Magic. Arktis wasn't lacking in mana or power to subdue the cat.

With the cat's small stature, he was certain that this magical creature would be easy peasy to defeat. But Arktis has promised Andersen that he wouldn't carelessly use his magic if he didn't want his body to accumulate more blot when it was already in an overblot state and frozen in ice.

He looks around frantically for a way out of the hallways. The hallways are too narrow for him to retaliate against the cat.

Arktis glance back dodging another blue ball of flame coming after him. At the back of Grim chasing after he was the 4 student, Arktis frowned. It was too risky of him to retaliate inside the hallways in the presence of the 4 students, with his magic being out of control, he may accidentally kill them.

' .. Not again. '

He would get better and not get someone killed with his Ice Magic.

' There! '

Arktis exclaimed inside his mind when he saw a window. It was closed but since he was currently a spirit, it wasn't a problem for him. He effortlessly passed through before the cat's flame melted the glass of the window.

Grim jumped from the window to the tree before landing on the ground and glared at the ghost.

" Stop running! I am exorcising you ghost! "

" Grim! "

The 4 students trapped in the 2nd-floor hallways shouted. Seeing them, Arktis narrowed his eyes at them.

" You four, don't you dare to get down from that tree! "

Arktis sincerely hope so. The Ice Prince still remembered Ashray's judgment of the students of the Night Raven College. A student with big egos who only cares about their self-interest.

" You can't run now coward! "

Arktis smirked when he noticed the ball of blue flame coming straight at him. Letting out a sigh, he knows he would receive several lashings from a certain self-proclaimed 3rd rate caster.

[ Ice Wall ]

Before the flame could hit him, Ice crystals appeared out of the ground and grow exceeding Arktis' height and reaching the height of the 2nd floor of the Night Raven College. Thick ice-blue transparent walls made the ant-like flame wisp out of its existence once it hit the wall.

At the display of magic, the four world travelers gasped at the sight of Ice Wall. They were in awe at the display of magic. At the same time, some of them were also worried for Grim.

Seeing his flame being blocked effortlessly by the Ice Magic, Grim was downtrodden. 

" No!.. "

While looking at him being overpowered by Arktis' magic in disbelief, the emotion turned into fear.

" Now that we are in an open space, I think that we should take care of you mangy cat. ~ "

Arktis glance at the four students before glancing back at Grim.

" Based on what you said earlier you are an intruder, mangy cat? "

Arktis can feel a malicious smile forming on his face when he saw Grim flinching.

" You're are not either a pet or a familiar of one of the strange four students? "

The cold mist started forming around him and Grim. Arktis wasn't affected by those cold mists and smokes while Grim started shivering. Even though they are on the second floor, the four Yuus are affected by the sudden change of temperature in their surroundings. Unconsciously,  they started hugging their bodies with their own hands.

' He's the one causing this. '

Yuu noted as he calmly observed the ghost.

" Hey! "

Yuuya shouted. Even though he knows that it was Grim that shoot first,  he thinks that it was enough.

" Don't you think that it was enough? You are strong and you defeated Grim. Look, he's already shivering and he looks too pitiful.. "

Listening to Yuuya's words, Arktis frowned as he stare at the cat. He was indeed concerned with killing humans. Since it was just a magical talking cat, Arktis doesn't care about its life.

The four students gasped when Sharp spikes of ice started appearing around Grim and rapidly approaching him. Yuuken who was already going in down the tree shouted.

" Grim! "

' No way! Grim! Grim can't die...'

The cold mists around Grim dispersed and the ice spikes making Grim into a barbeque disappeared. Beside Grim stood Crowley who was smiling towards Arktis.

" May I ask why several first-year students who should have been sorted decided to wander around? "

Despite the polite question, the headmaster of the Night Raven College looks so terrifying with the smile that gives Arktis and the four world travelers a chill in their spine.

Picking Grim from the ground with his whip, Glancing at the new students, Crowley ordered.

" Follow me. "

He didn't wait for the other 3 students to go down to the ground while leaving the window and climb down the tree, with the snap of his fingers, the 3 students appeared beside Crowley along with Yuuken.

" Shall we go now? "

Silently,  the cat, ghost, and the four world travelers followed the headmaster of this magical academy obediently. None of them dare to oppose the terrifying headmaster at the moment.

Eventually, they arrived at the sorting room with the Night Raven College students giving them an unimpressed look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.1K 92
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
219K 23.1K 30
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...
160K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
96.5K 2.1K 55
This is the sequel to my other half. Astrid and Hiccup's memory are wiped clean of the past seven years. They forget about everything that happened...