Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)

De niabhatti

After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of resp... Mais

Prologue
Characters
Family
1 Results
2 Study sessions
3 Routine
4 Haider jamshed
Author's note
5 Bad Mood
6 Party
Note
7 Consequences
Note
8 Hera pheri
9 Zimmal jamshed
A/N
10 Principal
11 Letters
12 Fifa
Characters 2
13 Grandfather
14 Islamabad
15 Invitation
16 Grey hairs
A!N
Note
17 12 Am
18 Birthday
19 Doomed
20 pushing
Note!
New story
22 Overwhelmed
23 Racing
24 repercussion
25 Angry father
26 Dean
27 never again
28 Harassment
29 learn to fight
Note
30 wheels of mind
31 Fever
32 Raging
33 Goat
34 past
35 Mother
36 vulnerable
37 Truth
38 custody
39 run the show
40 rules
41 settling In
42 He knows
43 scary
44 sleep
45| college
46 Fariha Malik
47 punishment
Note
48 Accusation
49 new friend
50 change
51 confrontation
52 corner
New story
53|Hitler
54 permission
55 Rebel
56| real Bad
57 parent
58| Fear
59| Ishq
60|sad
61|Mess
62|like
63|Back home
63|lecture
64|perfect timming
65|vape
66| Trust
67|Chaos
68|party
69|storm
70|shopping
71|blabber
72| No Idea
73|warning
74|past
75|Twist
76|broken
77|Engagment
78|Nikkah
79|Bye forever

21 situps

2.6K 130 40
De niabhatti

Flashback continued!

Arhaan was walking towards principal's office and little Emaan was following him obediently! Arhaan and Emaan entered into the principal's office and found the girl Neha who Emaan have pushed standing with her parents tears flowing from her eyes and bandaids on her elbows!

"I truly apologise sir for my sister's actions! I garuntee you she will be punished accordingly and wont repeat her actions! 23 year old Arhaan stated respectfully to Neha's father!

Neha's father was a kind Man he understood where Emaan was coming from and the tears in her eyes also made him see that she have been scolded and will be punished later and that is enough for a 12 year olds school fight!

"Its okay beta! Bacho me to ye sab hota I was just concerned ke khai bullying ka matter to nhi beta neha told me everything its seems like a silly fight! Its okay except for few scratches I guess everything is fine! He smiled at Arhaan!

Arhaan grateful nodded and kneel down matching neha's level as the little girl was continuously crying in her mother's embrace!

"Hi kiddo!" Arhaan gave his hand for shake!

Neha shyly gave him her hand and he shook it gently!

"I am sorry and Emaan is sorry too! I hope apko ziyada nhi lagi hogi! Here take this!" He ruffled her hair and gave her a chocolate from his pocket! The one he kept for his sister because he thought she would be sad!

Neha looked at her parents for approval and they slightly nodded! Emaan was burning with jealousy but she knew a word out of her mouth and she will be gone so she just stayed there standing quietly!

Neha's father nudged her to say Thank you so she shyly murmured!
"Its okay and Thank you!" Arhaan gave her a smile and stood up!

"Emaan come here and apologise!" Arhaan ordered his stern tone was back!

"Sorry neha I shouldn't have push you!" She forced words out of her mouth! Neha was not very interested in her apology but she smiled at her dimly!

Neha and her parents left and Arhaan sat on the chair in front of principal again!
" I am glad she spoked truth to you but Mr khan we do not tolerate bullies seeing that you are taking this matter seriously I am really hoping that you won't let this go unpunished! So as a punishment from school she have to  help her teachers in lunch break cleaning or whatever helps they need! I assure you It wont be harsh and she will be fed her meal but in a staff room and away from her friends!" Principal announced!

Emaan eyes popped out she was silently hoping for her brother to stand against the punishment but much to her dismay he did not infact he agreed!

"Well I hope this serves her a lesson to behave next time and yes you don't worry she will punished accordingly!" Arhaan stated!

"Than I think I have to nothing to say!" Principal smiled at him!

"But Emaan does! Come and apologise for your mistakes Emaan!" Arhaan told her coldly!

Emaan reluctantly moved forward! Tears were gathering inside her eyes her brother just allowed her to get punish and this doesn't settle well with her she was hurt because he treated Neha so well just few minutes ago and now he allowed her to get punished and moreover he was promising that he would punish her too!

"I am sorry Mam! This won't happen next time!" She managed to say without crying!

Arhaan looked at her sternly and spoked!
"You are right it wont!"

The principal was impressed! Arhaan looked way to young to be a guardian of a 12 year old but he was doing his job with perfection she was glad that Arhaan was not negligent parent or guardian!

"Its okay Emaan but I do hope that I don't gets to listen about your temper issues and your I am the boss attitude stories anymore All of the students are equal here and none of you deserve to be bullied!" She patiently explained!

Emaan looked down embarrassed and nodded!

Arhaan holded her book bag as it was to heavy every morning he holds it for her and if he is not here to pick her up then driver does it for her she doesn't have to carry it! Arhaan walked towards car and Emaan followed!

The car was silent! Both of them entered the house and found Aani waiting for them! They were in a smaller house at that time so Arhaan's study was not present!

"Aani ye change krle to isse kuch khilaye or
Mere room me bheje!" Arhaan told coldly and left!

Aani made Emaan have her lunch and she assured Emaan that Arhaan wont punish her hard as he have never done it before!

Emaan gently knocked on her brother's room and he allowed her to come in! Arhaan was sitting on the edge of his bed he motioned Emaan to come closer! She walked to him and he holded her hands in a firm girp not tight enough to hurt her!

"Emaan look at me!" He commanded firmly!

Emaan looked at him!
"Now tell me what is this behaviour your principal was talking about? Do you by any chance make other girls feel that you are very privileged? Do you treat them as if you are the one ruling them?" Arhaan asked!

When Emaan and Arhaan came to karachi! They had very limited funds! Arhaan admitted her in school which was not very high prestigious but two years ago he shifted her school where she met Haya aswell! It was a high profile school!

Arhaan's company was getting bigger by each passing day he started spending on his sister he started giving her gifts without even realising that he is spoiling her! And now he was suddenly scared that have this thing has gotten into Emaan's head does she showoffs her wealth!

Emaan was quick to shake her head noo!
"Noo bhaiya mene aisa khabhi nhi sachi!" Sniffed!

"To apki Mam ne aisa kyu bola beta?" Arhaan asked her gently!

"Patanhi bhaiya leken usdin lunch break me sahir ne apna sandwich offer kia sabko leken me mana krdia kyu ke apne hi kha haina koi apko kuch khane ke liye de to wo nhi kahte sahir ko bura lagaya usne mam se complain krdi ke me kherahi hu uska sandwich ganda ha!"

"Apne politely refuse kia tha?"

"Ji bhaiya mene bilkul aram se kha tha!"

"I am glad to hear that beta! We shouldn't treat people ill okay? All of us are equals its good apne sandwich nhi khaya maybe apki mam ko lago ap tantrums throw krahi ha but since you have done it nicely don't worry about it!" He assured her!

"Now coming back to what you did today was extremely unacceptable! We do not hit people bacha! Bhaiya ne khabhi apko Maara ha? Have i ever even whacked you? Khabhi Aani me apko mara ha? Beta Marna bure logo ka kam ha jo log apni batt manawane ke liye apni fist use krte ha wo sab se bure log hote ha!" Arhaan explained

Emaan cried out!
"Me buri nhi bhaiya me dadi jesi nhi hu mene to bs aise hii!" She cried out loud!

"Rona nhi ha Emaan galti krte ha to beta punishment milti ha or ap bilkul unke jese nhi ho next time na suno me he batt okay?" He asked a little firmly!

"Ji bhaiya!"
"Bhaiya punishment?" She added!

"Yes punishment! I want you to remember this! I want you to remember that you are not allowed to hit anybody ever again okay?"

Emaan nodded scared!
"Good! Emaan have you ever seen anybody doing situps? Do you know how to do that?" He asked!

Emaan looked up shocked she have seen people doing it in school she have seen Ali doing it but she have never done it herself!

"Bhaiya! She asked horrified!"

"Emaan do you know how to do that? Or not? Answer me!" Arhaan asked sternly and Emaan nodded scared!

"I want you to remember this punishment for life because next time if I ever hear that you are hitting people than you are getting a severe punishment clear?" He stated firmly!

"Ji bhaiya!" She replied while looking down!

"Good now I want you to start doing situps! 30 times and count them out! Don't miss a count or I make you start again!" Arhaan stated with no softness evident in his voice!

He thought about punishment alot! He wanted to punish her in a way that tires her physically so that it can stuck with her forever!

Emaan started the punishment and completed it in one go! She did forgot to count one but Arhaan let it goo!

And true to his words the punishment stayed with her till today! She never hit a person again especially out of anger and almost 6 years to the incident but she remembers it as if It was happened just yesterday!

Arhaan never made her do situps again! As by the time she was done she was tired and was crying hard and it broke Arhaan's heart way more than it did any damage to Emaan! He wowed to himself that he would never punish her in a way that would tire her physically! She was too delicate for that!

A year later to that incident Arhaan and family moved to their current house and Arhaan got a big study cum office for him and since than the scary study lectures trend started! Surely Arhaan have grounded her before but him dictating the law in his study made him look 100X scarier!

Hi guys! How was the chapter?

Your favourite part?

How was stern Arhaan?

How was the punishment?

Did you guys enjoy flashbacks? Should I add more?

Also next chapter is about Ali! So do more comments if you guys want a sooner update!

Do lots and lots of inline comments and please vote to share your support!

Next update a better response!

Thank you all love you!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.5K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
21.7K 1.8K 18
💗 KARAN x TRIPURA ☀️ • Forced Promixity • Secret Wife • Age Gap
65.9K 2.5K 58
Childhood crush.. ? The tingling sensation , the rushed heartbeats... it was such a lovely feeling and that's what Aadhya had for Abhay the brother o...
44.8K 2.1K 15
This story is on sidnaaz married life and parenting.