Unhealthy obsession

By Andyfranclark

From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As the... More

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 Naps
Chapter 3 Ice cream 
Chapter 4 Nightmare
Chapter 5 The heartbeat 
Chapter 6 A present 
Chapter 7 Sick day 
Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1
Chapter 9 New flavors pt.2 
Chapter 10 The second gift 
Chapter 11 Starshine 
Chapter 12 Nightlight 
Chapter 13 A rival 
Chapter 14 A glitch in the systems
Chapter 15 Corrupted 
Chapter 16 Acting strange 
Chapter 17 Pictures 
Chapter 18 A imaginary friend
Chapter 19 Scheduled birthday party 
Chapter 20 The plan
Chapter 21 Amends
Chapter 22 Five days until the party
Chapter 23 Cocoon 
Chapter 24 Odd vision
Chapter 25  The countdown
Chapter 26 Preparations 
Chapter 27 A another night, another headache 
Chapter 28 The comfort plush 
Chapter 29 The voices 
Chapter 30 The party fail 
Chapter 31 Early wake up
Chapter 32 Another one 
Chapter 33 Lockdown 
Chapter 34 Avoid detection 
Chapter 35 Emergency exits 
Chapter 36 A special upgrade 
Chapter 38 Tunnel vision
Chapter 39 Hostage situation 
Chapter 40 Home, sweet, Home?
Chapter 41 Unexpected allies 
Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 
Chapter 43 Rock a bye 
Chapter 44 The fall of a white rabbit 
Chapter 45 Good morning pt.1
Chapter 46 Good morning pt.2

Chapter 37 Lost and found 

83 2 0
By Andyfranclark

Gregory soon regain his consciousness as he looked around his new surroundings. His vision was a little bit fuzzy.It took a while, but everything no longer looked so fuzzy not to mention, looked more detailed as well.Gregory then realize that there was a lot of boxes, as well as some plushes of the band members, as these plushy's were covered in dust, not to mention action, figures, magnets, including anything else.

That were in the souvenir shops, but they were all dusted, as well as looking a bit frazzled.It wasn't long before. There was a sign of a recharge box there, as well, not to mention some computer screens on a desk with a fan, including some first aid kits.

Gregory continue to look around, trying to figure out what exactly is going on as he walked around, trying to figure out where he is before he saw what appeared to be a cartoon treasure chest with including some words, saying:Lost and found. It became clear to him that he was in the lost and found this gigantic establishment as he has no way of getting out.He continues to look trying to find an exit or any way out of here but there's nothing he could use.

Gregory is confused as to how he got here until everything clicked back into his head, remembering entering the elevator, and Vanessa, catching him, then blacking out.He couldn't believe that he got himself caught not to mention he has no idea how to contact Freddy, including Cassie as well.

It seem only bad news when the computer monitors on the desk soon came online as Vanessa's face was there looking at him with a frustrated look.Gregory didn't know what to say not that didn't matter as Vanessa started to speak, as he said nothing.

"I'll bet you think you're really clever, Gregory.Yeah I know your name.You're in big trouble!This is not the night to be wasting my time.So, you are going to wait right there in the lost and found until your parents or the police arrive!"

(" But knowing my parents they're not going to be here. Also, why didn't you notice that Cassie was here?Were is Freddy?")

Gregory watched as than the computer screens on the monitors started to glitch out as there was static as the image of Vanessa started to faded away.He didn't understand what was happening to the computer screens at all, until a new image formed from the static and glitch.The new image on the computer screens was the blood crazy rabbit that he saw earlier.Gregory had no idea what was happening until the rabbit spoke as the voice sent a chill down his spine.

"A̷̙̿r̷̳̀è̷͖ ̸̥͆y̴̓ͅo̵̦͂u̸͇͘ ̴̖͐h̶̰̒à̶̳v̷̞̕ī̶̜ṉ̸͌g̴̦̃ ̸͎̌f̴͚̐u̶̱̍n̷̦̈́ ̴̭͒y̵̼͗e̴͈͘ẗ̴̰́?̸̥̊"

Then the computer screens turned off as he realize he needed to get out of here before this rabbit catches him as he looked around, trying to find anything to get out as the door was locked.Gregory continue looking until he saw a ventilation duct but it was closed until he noticed a screw driver as an idea, came into his head as he quickly took the screwdriver, and went to the duct.He soon opened the duct with a screwdriver as he quickly went inside of the ventilation system and started crawling trying to get to anywhere to escape that bloodthirsty rabbit.

Gregory had no idea where he was going as he soon felt exhausted as the adrenaline with his body soon started to slow down.He didn't even realize that he was starting to get tired again as his body was moving very slow as his eyelids started to close a little bit as he was halfway through the ventilation system.Gregory soon became lost in his own thoughts as his body became much more slower and difficult to move. His eyelids started to close much more frequently.As there was a silhouette coming by towards him as he didn't even realize it as he was lost within his own mind to think clearly.

(" Everything is exhausting.I can't focus. It's so tiring. I can't seem to move at all. It just seems so difficult to move. I feel so drained. Everything is just so fuzzy for me. I feel so heavy. Everything is just so exhausting. I can't even move my body anymore.")

Gregory soon stopped moving within the ventilation system as his body was completely exhausted for so much that has happened this night.His limbs were burning as his mind was starting to fall asleep his heartbeat was slow and steady.He soon listen as there is a gentle melody play throughout the ventilation system, making him sink even further into the temptation of slumber.

Wait a minute a gentle melody that caused him to look to see a wind up toy animatronic. It reminded him of the DJ.Gregory i've been to the west arcade before and saw the DJ there, as the DJ was a gigantic spider like animatronic.But he got a closer look and saw how this wind up toy had the somewhat features of the DJ as it also have these is enhance as well as the feet and legs with different structures.

Including how they were the cymbals as he realize that it must be a prototype version of what the DJ given how this thing look different from the actual DJ.But that didn't matter, as it started chasing after him, as he started to quickly, regain his adrenaline, and went throughout the ventilation systems again much more faster.He continued on moving quickly as he was trying to escape this thing, as it is really fast as he continues on moving trying to find an exit.

Gregory soon found a open then duct as he used all of his adrenaline and strength to quickly went through the ventilation duct and step outside as he noticed that the thing that was chasing him turned around and headed back.He decided not to question it as he looked to see that he was in the front lobby as he never realize how different the front lobby looked when there was so many people here it honestly looked very beautiful.Gregory couldn't help but be lost in all of the beauty of the front lobby.

He notice the neon imagery, with cartoon versions of the band as well as banners, with the band, including many other things as well as he knows the gift shops the café, and then anything as well not to mention the artificial palm trees.That this gigantic establishment has all over in many locations.Gregory continue to look around and can't help but be mesmerized with all of this as he forgot about why he was running around in the first place, until some footsteps came in he's direction.

He soon sees a rabbit, silhouette as he remembered why he was running around in the first place as he went up to the stairs, heading to the second level as he went into the elevator, as the doors automatically opened, and he stepped aside. Without any hesitation, he soon press the button as the doors closed right behind him, taking him somewhere else.He soon decided to take some deep breaths to calm himself down as he really needed it at the moment.

Gregory had finished, calming himself down as he has no idea as to where he is heading off to next. Before he could completely relax whoever and the cryptic message appeared on his Fazwatch.As it made him jump as he realized at Freddy is contacting him sending a message.

{Gregory....Gregory....}

"Freddy! I so glad that you are..."

Gregory then realize that it was a recorded message on his Fazwatch as the encrypted message continue to speak.He had to let the message continue as that's what he did as the message continued on playing giving out some information.

{If you get this message, come to the Roxy's Raceway entrance on the second floor.I piled up some boxes so you can hop over the construction fence and find me.Something is jamming my communication signal.Come to Roxy's Raceway.}

("Alright I guess I'm heading over to Roxy's Raceway.")

Gregory then waited at the elevator stopped as the doors opened as he soon, stepped out out as the doors close to the right a way.He looked around to see if there was any sign of the other bandmembers, or any other form of security, including Vanessa, as well as the rabbit.Gregory felt relief as there wasn't a sign of any of them, as he soon headed off to the entrance to reunite with Freddy.He soon noticed some S.T.A.F.F bots including Monty, Roxy and Chica heading in his direction as he soon went over and head in one of the strollers that this gigantic establishment had all over in many locations.

Gregory then proceeded to avoid detection as he continues, hiding as he realized, as well, that the strollers are really big as it fits his entire body.He can't help a figure when this is all over he needed to complain about this.Gregory soon reach the entranceway of the racetrack as he looked around, make sure that there wasn't any signs of the other bandmembers, including security, as well as Vanessa.He soon reach the pile of boxes that Freddy left for him as he started to climb up and got over the construction fence.

Gregory look to see that when he was up the construction fence, he noticed Freddy there lying on the ground once he got to the other side of the fence, he noticed some S.T.A.F.F bots are moving around here. Not to mention that Roxy is also here as well moving around along with the S.T.A.F.F bots he needed to be careful.So he did his best to avoid detection as he was getting lost in his thoughts, as he also wondered what happened to Cassie.

(" I need to get to Freddy so that he can help me find Cassie.Why is Roxy even here to begin with.Well since this is the entrance way to her attraction I guess it makes sense as to why she is here.I already know why the S.T.A.F.F bots are here as well, but I have to be careful so I don't get caught. There is no way I'm going back into lost and found that blood crazy rabbit will be there.")

Gregory continue to avoid detection as he soon found himself in the centre of this construction labyrinth that was made.He looked to see Freddy still there, in the same position lying down as there was something a little bit off about Freddy, but he just shook it off as one of those weird feelings.Gregory made his way towards Freddy as he spoke up getting the lead singers attention.

"Freddy!Are you alright?"

The animatronic bear look to see the child right there, as feelings of relief came through the bears expression.Freddy began to spoke with feelings of relief coming through his voice, as the child did not know that he was tampered with as the animatronic bear continue to speak.

"There you are! I was so worried.I waited and waited for you. I miss the hourly recharge and have been trying to get down to parts and service. I think something is wrong."

Gregory had no idea on what was happening with Freddy but if he needed to get the parts and service, then he was going to help him to get there.But he doesn't know how to but maybe Freddy knows away.So he asked Freddy on what to do next.

" What do I do to help?"

"Help me get to parts and service."

" How do I do that?"

"It is down under the main stage. Normally,the stage lift takes me down there after every concert.That is really the only way I know how."

("Alright then if that's the only way, Freddy knows how to get there then I guess will do that. But how do I activate the stage lift? Maybe Freddy knows how to activate it.")

Gregory never really did understood how mechanics work he had a basic knowledge of it given that his uncle has a mechanic shop so he only has a basic knowledge.He also knows how to memorize stuff pretty well, but he still need to figure out a way to get the stage left operating so that he can take Freddy to parts and service.

" How do I activate the stage lift?"

"Use the door behind me.It will take you to the rehearsal room on the other side of the building.Look for a backstage pass then find a way to turn on the lift."

Gregory decided to do that since he needed a backstage pass to activate the stage left to get to parts and service. That's what he has to do.He look to see the door there, as he said his temporary goodbyes to Freddy for a while before coming back here.Gregory listen as Freddy spoke again for the last time for a while.

" Good luck, Superstar. Entering rest mode."

Gregory soon went through the door as he noticed, silhouette of Monty and Chica there as he hid behind one of the doors that was in the hallways as he saw the electric guitar player and the bass player walk right passed him.He looked again to make sure that the bandmembers weren't there as he started walking again as there was many construction obstacles for him to avoid along with the band members and security.

It was a good thing that there was no sign of Vanessa as well, but when was Cassie it was very confusing.Gregory had to focus right now in fixing Freddy, and then finally Cassie and finding another exit as he continued on moving until he found a gift box with the same familiar, wrapping and handle.

He soon move the handle as familiar music played out as the gift box opened and confetti came out, as well as there was another object.The item had colours on it as it looks shiny and brand new as there is same words there as it's spelled out: Backstage pass.It is the desired item that he was looking for.

He was is about to contact Freddy on his Fazwatch when he remembered that something was jamming the signal on it.Gregory continued on moving as he was, avoiding the bandmembers as well as security as he noticed that the lights in this gigantic establishment went out as a gained an appearance of a starry night sky in a way.He continued on moving as he soon reached a door as he used to pass to open it.

Gregory entered, as he realize that this place is big there was so many computers and monitors on the walls.He also noticed a fan as well as many other things, including a casing that look like Freddy's head.Gregory soon touch the nose of the casing as there was a tiny honking sound as it opened up and confetti came out.

He noticed the there is a item in this casing as he looked at it and picked it up as it was a disc of some kind as it had the cartoon version of Freddy's face as well as the logo for the pizzaplex on it including some other words there saying: Showtime, on it as well.Then sounds of alarms came out of nowhere as red flashing lights came out of nowhere as well. He had no idea what was going on as he felt the adrenaline within his body going crazy as he started to panic.

Gregory soon got caught up in his own thoughts of what exactly was happening that he was surprised. When a familiar voice spoke to him, catching his attention on the monitors, seeing a glitch image of Freddy's face.

"Gregory? What did you do?Something happened.I can communicate again.I think you fixed my signal.Thank you."

" No problem, Freddy. Wait, how can you stand again?"

Gregory is confused as to how exactly is Freddy standing again?The last time he saw the animatronic bear, he could barely move at all.Gregory is now looking at well a glitched image of Freddy standing as he was perplexed as to how was that possible?Then the lead singer spoke once again.

" Consider it a second wind."

Gregory is there confused, but he decided to let that slide as before he could respond. He looked at the monitors to see Monty and Roxy, including Chica heading in his direction.Gregory started to panic as he needed to get to Freddy, but also find a way to get out of here before the other bandmembers come to get him.He decide to speak to Freddy on what exactly he needed to do in this situation.

"Freddy!Your friends are coming this way! What do I do?"

The animatronic bear took a synthetic breath in and out before looking at the child again it was something about Freddy's eyes that felt different than before.Gregory couldn't understand why he was having these strange feeling about this as he pushed them away as Freddy started to speak to him again.

"Do not let them in.The security doors are equipped with electrical deterrents. If you see them banging on the doors, hit the appropriate button.The shock should stun them."

Gregory it's also told if he sees Freddy waving at him on the monitors to press the appropriate buttons to let him in.He nodded at the extractions, then the image of Freddy, then started to cut out, as static appear on the screen as the glitching became a frequent as he thought, he saw an image of a yellow rabbit there.Then he noticed how the image of the animatronic bear is replaced when the static scene cleared up by the same white rabbit that was after him.The blood red eyes of the white rabbit, looked at him directly before the rabbit spoke to him.

"Ḁ̶̺̀r̸̲̰̐e̴̳͋̽ ̶̟̙̾̓y̵̤̎o̴̢͉̕u̸͉̿̊ ̸͍̊h̵̦̗̉̚ả̶͇̩v̵̙͝i̷̭̇̉n̴̾̐͜g̷̦͆͠ ̶͙̊͘f̴̠̀̓u̸͉̱͆n̸̢̮̓ ̷̨͆y̷̞̏̀e̴͉̩̔̌t̸̝̀?̴̳̂̈́"

Then the computer monitors turned off as he didn't have time to get distracted on that.Gregory notice how Monty started banging on one of the doors as he found the appropriate button as he pressed it as he looked on the screens of this room, seeing electricity coming from the door as the bass player, then moved back and turned around.Gregory couldn't believe that actually worked as he noticed Freddy was there with him, waving as he press the appropriate button to let the animatronic bear in.

Then the wolf appeared next as he press the appropriate button as the security protocol activated, sending electricity to the door. Causing Roxy to go back as he then open the next area for Freddy to get to him.As Chica started to come for him next as he press the other button that the animatronic chicken was banging on the door as electricity came from the security systems, causing the electric guitar player to head on back.Then he noticed that Freddy was below him as there are footsteps of a rabbit coming close.Gregory didn't know what to do until the lead singer started to speak right below him, telling him what to do.

"Do you see the large vent in the floor?You are probably standing right on top of it.If I can reach the room under you,I should be able to force it open and let you out."

Gregory watched as the close ventilation duct opened as Freddy was writing for him. Without even thinking, he jumped as he felt something catching him.He looked after opening his eyes to see Freddy had caught him as feelings of relief came to him like a tidal wave.Gregory had never felt so safe as Freddy placed him down on the floor.He asked if he could go back into the chest cavity, where the animatronic bear simply shook his head before speaking.

"I'm no condition to carry you."

"Alright then let's get going."

Gregory followed Freddy out of the backstage area and back into the atrium then he started to see some S.T.A.F.F bots moving around here.He told Freddy about what he had found, and the animatronic bear said that that disk can activate the stage lift.As the lead singer told him where to put it in Freddy soon went to the stage as he was not doing so well.Gregory notice that none of the other bandmembers were here yet so he took that as an opportunity as he quickly avoided the rest of the security systems.

When he got to his destination he noticed how this place look different yes, there was some neon colours illuminating as there was many stage equipment as well as cartoon versions of the band there on banners. It just looked very strange, as there is so many other things there as well that he did not know.Gregory couldn't let himself get distracted as he went over to figure out where to put this item that he has.

He continue to look, trying to find anywhere that this item goes to as there was many phones and equipment there he just didn't know where to put it until he found something that matches the item.Gregory soon places the disc in this item, as it fits in very perfectly then the speakers played the familiar music that he listen to during the beginning of the big show.

He then look to see that on the stage there were giant 3-D holograms of the band members there with their instruments, getting ready to perform.Gregory can't help but be amazed with that, but he couldn't let himself get distracted as he soon started running as he saw Monty,Roxy and Chica in the atrium.He manage to avoid the other bandmembers as well as the rest of the security protocols, as there was still no sign of Vanessa anywhere, so that was good to say the least.

Gregory soon reach the stage and got on it as the four giant holograms of the band performing with the instruments is still there.He noticed that there was a device there on the stage with a button shaped like Freddy's head.Gregory didn't even realized that that was there he'll never know, but he didn't care of that moment as he press the button as the light colour change from red to green as the stage lift activated.

He felt the lift heading down as Freddy was there with him as the colours and the artificial plants, and everything else started to faded away in his vision.Gregory looked to see familiar surroundings that he saw when Freddy took him to the maintenance tunnels.Then somethings started to happen to the lift as it felt a little bit unstable as it started shaking too much.

Gregory felt panic as the adrenaline within his body returned as he has no idea what was going on before he could ask the lead singer anything the lift suddenly speed up and then crashed in the maintenance section of the pizzaplex.He is alive, but unconscious because of that as within the systems of this gigantic establishment, a strange presence couldn't help it laugh at this plan that is working.

All that was left to do was getting this child to parts and service as Freddy got up and started, heading to parts and service for the next step of this plan to work.Now that Gregory is unconscious the maintenance to section he just has to get to parts and service as it was all going according to plan as the endoskeletons will be there as well to help.So that this child wouldn't suspect anything that was happening at all.

But as for that other child, it was already taken care of after Cassie was caught in the salon of the racetrack attraction. Being taken to Fazerblast as all that was left to do was to get Gregory there as well, and it was going to be really easy. Because everything was falling into place in this plan and nobody knows what is going to happen until it's too late.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Betrayal,kind of. Unconscious. Stocking.Kind of a cult in the weird way.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
28.9K 736 18
*Amazing cover is Security Breach fanart by @Doe 🏳️‍🌈 🦌 the deer drawing dogs on Twitter! They're incredibly talented, and definitely worth checki...
5.2K 118 30
This is a fnaf Security breach AU where Gregory is put into the daycare. (To put this simply the Glitchtrap Virus went haywire in the daycare atten...
1.4K 57 45
Fazbear entertainment is back.As Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is a gigantic establishment, family friendly fun centre.Freddy and the gang are excite...