Unhealthy obsession

By Andyfranclark

From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As the... More

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 Naps
Chapter 3 Ice cream 
Chapter 4 Nightmare
Chapter 5 The heartbeat 
Chapter 6 A present 
Chapter 7 Sick day 
Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1
Chapter 9 New flavors pt.2 
Chapter 10 The second gift 
Chapter 11 Starshine 
Chapter 12 Nightlight 
Chapter 13 A rival 
Chapter 14 A glitch in the systems
Chapter 15 Corrupted 
Chapter 16 Acting strange 
Chapter 17 Pictures 
Chapter 18 A imaginary friend
Chapter 19 Scheduled birthday party 
Chapter 20 The plan
Chapter 21 Amends
Chapter 22 Five days until the party
Chapter 23 Cocoon 
Chapter 24 Odd vision
Chapter 25  The countdown
Chapter 26 Preparations 
Chapter 27 A another night, another headache 
Chapter 28 The comfort plush 
Chapter 29 The voices 
Chapter 30 The party fail 
Chapter 31 Early wake up
Chapter 32 Another one 
Chapter 33 Lockdown 
Chapter 35 Emergency exits 
Chapter 36 A special upgrade 
Chapter 37 Lost and found 
Chapter 38 Tunnel vision
Chapter 39 Hostage situation 
Chapter 40 Home, sweet, Home?
Chapter 41 Unexpected allies 
Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 
Chapter 43 Rock a bye 
Chapter 44 The fall of a white rabbit 
Chapter 45 Good morning pt.1
Chapter 46 Good morning pt.2

Chapter 34 Avoid detection 

66 2 0
By Andyfranclark

Gregory and his friend Cassie avoiding detection the best that children could do being locked in a gigantic establishment with animatronics, as well as a security officer not to mention a bloodthirsty rabbit, trying to get them.The only animatronic that didn't seem to be out to get these children is Freddy. The face of the company, the lead singer of the band, the star of the show.

It is very intense what was happening tonight as it was not easy to avoid detection by all of this security.Gregory is confused by why are children entertainment building needs so much security in the first place as when the bear responded it was explained that it was for precaution, after what happened the last time.

That didn't really give out an explanation as it just confused him as well as Cassie, but there is no point in that after avoiding detection by the security droids as well as the electric guitar player the children headed to one of the gift shops in the second floor of the front lobby. In order to change one of the passes so that the gigantic establishment can be more accessible.It what is the easy to avoid the detection at all but luckily Vanessa wasn't here, so at least that was some good news.

Gregory felt the adrenaline within his body going crazy as he realize Cassie was thinking about some thing that he can't really understand but he had a feeling it had something to do with Roxy.He really doesn't understand anything at all about the walls, but he doesn't know that Cassie and Roxy have a very special bond as he looked to see if Chica had left in order to change the pass.He can't be helped, but be lost his own thoughts thinking about everything that's happening right now.

("I have no idea what exactly is going on?I I really hope that Sundrop is alright because I couldn't really go to visit him today as well as his brother Moondrop I can't see him either. Because the Superstar daycare is closed. I don't understand why. It's honestly very confusing for me. I also can't help but wonder what got Cassie so confused?I know it has something to do with Roxy.But I don't understand what the bond is between them. I want to ask, but I don't want to feel like I'm stepping into any personal boundaries. At least Vanessa isn't here so that's a good sign.As it also appears that the electric guitar player isn't here as well.It is the perfect opportunity to change the pass.")

Gregory soon started to get out of the hiding spot, leaving Cassie there as he went to the machine to change the pass.But when he finally put the pass in the machine refused to return it.Gregory told Freddy about this on the Fazwatch as the lead singer said to use that terrible magnet that he and Cassie had found as the free prize in the gift shop, as there was already multiple gift shops in the gigantic establishment. In many locations that was already proven true as he soon put that magnet of a purple hippo on the machine.

It cause the machine to go crazy as the magnet fried, its circuits as the cartoon version of the white bear in the machine had fallen over as the rest of it was covered in pixels on the screen.Gregory was surprised when the machine had released the pass changing it he then picked it up as it was a daycare pass.He what is about to head back to Cassie when a voice caught his attention as well as his friend.

" Who wants candy?"

Gregory turned around to see Chica heading right towards him as he felt himself being pulled away looking to see Cassie was taking him faraway.He felt his adrenaline going up as he started running along with Cassie as it was pretty clear that things were going crazy after heading through the door to get out of the front lobby things became somewhat stable.Gregory could still feel the adrenaline, but at least there wasn't any sign of the band members as well as the rest of the security. Not to mention Vanessa wasn't here, so that was still a good sign.

But how to get back to Freddy was the more difficult part of that as it wasn't easy to avoid detection by anything in this gigantic establishment.Then Cassie notice an open door to one of the hallways that they were walking through as they decided to use it to rendezvous back to Freddy not realizing that they were being watched through the security cameras. It wasn't Vanessa though.

It was something else.Gregory decided now would be a good time to ask Cassie about what exactly was on her mind since he really wanted to understand the situation. But he doesn't want to also get in personal boundaries.

"Hey Cassie, I noticed that you were a little bit preoccupied. Could you tell me what's on your mind? I know it's about Roxy. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable with it. But I really would want to help."

"I know you want to help Gregory. I think it's time I told you remember when I came here for my birthday and no one in my school came even when I invited them.Well Roxy came and cheered me up and we hung out ever since then we became really good friends.But when I saw her tonight and when she spoke, there was something about her that was different. In the tone of her voice, the way she was acting it felt completely different. I can't explain what it is. It just feels completely off from what I knew before. It just doesn't feel normal at all."

"I guess that makes sense since you've been in this establishment before you must've known the animatronics. I don't know what's going on either but it's not good at least that's what I think. I also think that there's other children from the birthday party here as well. But we should probably figure out what's going on later after we find a place to get out of here. Did someone put graffiti on the wall?"

Gregory stopped at a wall noticing there was graffiti as Cassie saw it as well. Something about this graffiti is different.It had a very unusual, feeling almost like a dread. Not to mention that the colour that was used for this graffiti is purple something about it just send a chill down the children's spines.It was very strange, looking to say the least even though it was just name, there was graffiti it on the wall. It felt so different. Almost terrifying as the name is:Vanny on it, as there was another graffiti there as well. It was an image of a rabbit that was green, and the eyes were blood red.

Gregory found out a little bit terrifying to say the least, as Cassie did as well. Something about those graffiti's felt so terrifying. It just felt completely off and scary to say the least.As he spoke to Freddy on the Fazwatch about this the lead singer responded back with an encrypted message.

{Vanny... it's very similar to Vanessa and bunny. That cannot be a coincidence.}

After a and while of walking throughout the hallway, the children were finally able to returned back to Freddy.Gregory felt very strange connection with this bear. He doesn't understand why he just does for some weird reason. It was almost similar to that of his friends, the key word almost.As the security cameras are catching all of this, the wailing the children and the bear very closely, watching them leave heading off to somewhere else within the gigantic establishment.

As the security feed off the cameras, then slowly disappeared as a green outline of pixels formed a rabbit. As the green pixels started to grow after the rabbit formed. Before the rabbit pictures inside to glitch out as then everything shut down.

But a very strange voice spoke out throughout the systems as it was cryptic and sound like again, a person who smoked way too much as the voice seem to be pleased. Because everything was going to go to plan, as things were falling right into place. As Vanessa will be a key part in the plan, as all that was left to do was to wait as Freddy may have made this all to ease as well in order to do this.

"Ò̵̺̥̈́h̷̰͒͝ ̷̠̋̃F̴͔̓r̵͓̱̂ĕ̸̪͐d̵̹͊̀d̷̥͇̿̌y̸̧͑̃.̵̱̥̈́ ̷̲͚̄Y̸̟̭͝ō̶̬ȕ̶̘̦͛ ̷̹̓͠j̸̲͈̍ų̵̆̔s̶̹̞͆̇t̷̨̛̩͋ ̴̨̺̌͋m̵̜̽̄a̵͕̓́d̷̟͂̄e̴̛̹͇̐ ̷͍͇͒t̶̞̰̀ḥ̴̊̋ì̷͜͠s̸̠̼̿̅ ̸̧͖̒a̸͉͍͌l̸̀̈́͜l̸̃ͅ ̶͉̜͌t̶̠͖̓ö̴̱̰o̸̱͠ ̵̢͈̏e̶̝̦̐̓â̵̲̄ṡ̶̳͉͘ÿ̷͍̖.̵͖̣̌ ̷̨̙́Í̸̪͛n̶͔̔c̵̡̀l̴̞̥̾͒u̵͕̜̕d̸̟͖̊i̸̼͌͝ñ̷̖g̸̛̝ ̴̡͉̀̓V̴̛̪̀a̵̻͝n̶̜͐ë̴̝́̈́ͅs̴̨̈́̊s̸̗̆̈ả̶͈.̸̤̙̃͊S̷͚̑o̸͑̃͜ŏ̷̪̦͠n̶̰̆ ̴͇̼̾ẹ̶͆v̵̭̈e̵̙̖͋̃r̵͍͈̋̓y̶̺̯̐͝t̶̥̱̿ḩ̷̝̽i̴̪̮̅̑n̵̙̜͂g̸̟̪͆ ̵̡̫̅͛w̴̟̼̾͌ĭ̵̧͘l̶̨̆͠ĺ̵͚̘ ̷̨̆̀f̸̯͗a̴͎̭͝l̸̯̐l̸̳̏ ̵͓̲̓̌ŗ̶͚́i̴̡̺͑͝g̷̛͕̽h̸̨̪́t̴̙̍̃ ̸̳̍̋ḯ̴͖n̴͖̉̈t̸̘̍o̵͇͈͒̓ ̴̯̪̔̚p̵͎̗͋̔ĺ̶̯̜á̶͕c̵̯͔̿͝é̵̟̀.̴̖̏A̸̭̻͑s̵̬̋͠ ̵̛̭͍̅t̷̘̾̎h̴̤̗̃͘a̸̢̙͌ẗ̴̘̭́̕ ̸̭̬̂s̷̲̪̕p̵̯͒e̵̝̽͜ç̷̭͘į̸̫̓̽a̷̻̟̓̎l̸̡̮̍͝ ̸̘̱͝ȕ̷͚p̷̲̖͐̍g̵̲̜̐r̴͖̽̌ͅḁ̴̥͗̽ď̵̙e̶̼͗̋ ̵͍͇̌̕w̵̘͊í̶͖̘̋l̵͓̘͊l̸̨͗ ̴̘̀̏f̶̹̝͊͘i̷̲͈͌̎x̶̰̀͆ ̸̰͖͂y̵͚̼̅̉ő̷̗͙͐ǘ̸͓ ̶̹̠͛r̷͎̽i̴̞̅̑ğ̵͇̤̊h̷̦̙̅̚ť̶̯͈̄ ̶̗̊̊u̷͚͗̀p̵͎̞͐ ̸̢͎̇̏M̶̞̺͝ŕ̷̹̹.̸̲̌̈́F̵̻͒̔ͅà̴̺ż̸͚̓b̴̛͈͈e̴͓͎̐à̴̫ͅr̵̪̔͠.̴̻̑"

Then the presence left the security feed to inform a security officer about where the children are heading off to next.As this plan was going to work out very well.As nothing will get in the way of the plans ever again. It's only a matter of time for the trap to be sent into motion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661 62 25
A story about two completely different persons living in the same body, forced to have the same life. Two different souls, one life... How long can t...
10.3K 183 28
The animatronics instead of trying to kill Gregory they're all become Parental yanderes to him. ( fnaf security bridge belongs to Scott and steel woo...
8.3K 90 36
This is a Fnaf Security breach AU were Gregory was left at the pizzaplex but as a baby and then the daycare. And things that they go a little crazy.A...
66.1K 2.9K 20
⎾𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄!⏌ Fanf Security Breach x Gender Neutral Eclipse Reader. _______________________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔�...