Unhealthy obsession

By Andyfranclark

From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As the... More

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 Naps
Chapter 3 Ice cream 
Chapter 4 Nightmare
Chapter 5 The heartbeat 
Chapter 6 A present 
Chapter 7 Sick day 
Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1
Chapter 9 New flavors pt.2 
Chapter 10 The second gift 
Chapter 11 Starshine 
Chapter 12 Nightlight 
Chapter 13 A rival 
Chapter 14 A glitch in the systems
Chapter 15 Corrupted 
Chapter 16 Acting strange 
Chapter 17 Pictures 
Chapter 18 A imaginary friend
Chapter 19 Scheduled birthday party 
Chapter 20 The plan
Chapter 21 Amends
Chapter 22 Five days until the party
Chapter 23 Cocoon 
Chapter 24 Odd vision
Chapter 25  The countdown
Chapter 26 Preparations 
Chapter 27 A another night, another headache 
Chapter 28 The comfort plush 
Chapter 29 The voices 
Chapter 30 The party fail 
Chapter 31 Early wake up
Chapter 32 Another one 
Chapter 34 Avoid detection 
Chapter 35 Emergency exits 
Chapter 36 A special upgrade 
Chapter 37 Lost and found 
Chapter 38 Tunnel vision
Chapter 39 Hostage situation 
Chapter 40 Home, sweet, Home?
Chapter 41 Unexpected allies 
Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 
Chapter 43 Rock a bye 
Chapter 44 The fall of a white rabbit 
Chapter 45 Good morning pt.1
Chapter 46 Good morning pt.2

Chapter 33 Lockdown 

89 3 0
By Andyfranclark

It was done the pizzaplex is in lockdown for the week so everything is going according to plan, but there was one issue and it was Freddy. Why wasn't he affected like the others. This could be very difficult a plan needed to deal with that bear. Luckily, Mr. Afton had already figured out what to do.As a special need of maintenance needed to be done on that animatronic bear.As there is something very important that will be needed for that very special upgrade for Freddy in maintenance.

It's a good thing that Mr. Afton knew where that special item is. But right now there need to be a discussion for the plans.As what time to tell his follower to head back into the network and to prepare for the advancement in plans as well as making sure that those children don't mess up anything

.Gregory although have something very different plans for his feet, but Cassie will meet the same thing as all the others.It will be very easy to take care of this, as it was, probably for the best to head to the atrium for a little bit of changing plans, as well as collecting some very valuable parts including one specific part for a unique upgrade just for Freddy.

Then Mr. Afton sent a signal to his disciple to instruct a return to the network.As after sending a signal it was time for that disciple to return to the network to carry out the plan.Then going to get a very special upgrade for Freddy. It was strange really no longer being in the same form that you were before granted, the current
endoskeleton that he was using for a temporary vessel is adequate to say the least.

But it was nothing like his original body as it was still being repaired, and the other secret hideout it was easy, collecting the robotic pieces needed to repair it, but getting the remnant that was difficult.Then there was a notification, as there was a yellow version of well, a familiar mascot that Mr. Afton knew all too well.As there is some words that spelling out a sentence saying: Users account has been restored successfully.This may take a while to reboot, please bear with us.

It didn't take long for the familiar follower to come here. As it was time to speak of what to do next for the plan, as it was pretty clear that the security officer as well might be a problem, so the security officer has to be dealt with as well. Then everything will be going along smoothly again, but now was the time to discuss about the next phase of the plan.

" Mr. Afton it is done. The children are locked within the pizzaplex. There was no way for them to escape now not to mention I have three out of the four band members hunting them down. But I don't understand why Freddy isn't responding. Not to mention the security officer might be an issue as well."

"V̸̟̂a̸̱͌n̸̡̎ń̶̮ŷ̷͉ ̵̫͊ŷ̵̘ȯ̴̲u̸̙͂ ̴͕̿ȧ̸̬ṟ̸̔ę̴͆ ̴̜̕c̴̝͗o̸̩͌r̷͕͋r̶̙̊e̴͍͆c̴̭͛t̶͍̓ ̶͙͌à̶̡b̷̙͑o̸͍͠u̴̢̕t̶̡̏ ̴̳́F̴͓̐r̷̖̍e̸̪̒d̶̹̾d̴͉͂y̵̘̑ ̵͚́n̶̦͛o̵̤̓t̸̯͌ ̶̟́f̶̩̎o̴̯̔l̶̘̿l̸͈̉o̸̓ͅẅ̸̻́i̵͕̓ň̵̬g̴̠͒ ̵̑͜o̴̮͋r̵͈̃d̸̢͑e̵̲̍ŗ̶̆ŝ̶͇.̷͕̐S̸̯̈́ó̷͍m̷͚͗e̶̢͗t̷͖͊h̵͚̉i̵͇̎ṇ̸̇g̷̨͝ ̵̠͋m̷̯̔u̴̥̍s̷͕̐ẗ̶̯́'̴͙͌v̵̫͑e̷͇̐ ̴͚̐h̸̜͝a̶͖̽p̵̘̓p̴̱̈́ë̸̦́ǹ̵̻ë̶͉́d̴̜̋ ̶̝̆w̷̳̕h̵̞̀ė̷̙ṉ̴̀ ̴̤̊h̴̲̍ẹ̷́ ̵͚͌c̷͓̿r̶͎̓a̷͓͛s̵̀͜h̷̞̃e̸͔̿d̸̦̀ ̸̥̀ö̵̺ǹ̴̰ ̷͔̍s̶̻͠ṭ̶̀a̸̟̋g̷̰͛ê̴͓.̷͖͝ ̴̏͜B̷͉̊u̸̘̕t̴̟̾ ̷̖͌t̸͈̀h̷̼̏a̴̤̓t̶̰́'̸̥̐s̷̟̎ ̵̱́s̴̬͝ó̷͍m̸̲͋ē̷̮ṱ̵̕ȟ̸͕ĭ̵͖n̴̝͝ĝ̸̨ ̷̱͐f̸̛̳o̵̱̔r̷̞͂ ̸̱̀l̵̟͋á̶̖t̵̠͠e̸͙̾r̷̓ͅ.̸̼̉ ̸̮͆R̶̘͝i̴̖̒g̴̡̎ḧ̸͖́ṭ̷̆ ̶̱̉n̵̯̓o̷̥̓w̶̼̑ ̴̢͝Ị̷̚ ̶̝̿n̴̄͜e̶̱̿ë̷̹́d̶̫̀ ̴̦̾ỵ̴͘ò̶͎u̵̧̓ ̵̘͛ṱ̸̈́ó̸̜ ̷͉̈́m̴͙͐a̶̹̒k̸̥̐e̴͍̽ ̸̖͛ș̸͆u̵̹͂ŗ̷̈́e̷̩͒ ̷̫͗t̷͋ͅh̸̰͘ȧ̴̗t̷̙͘ ̴͚̄t̴̼̏h̶͕̋ö̵̫s̵̯͝é̸ͅ ̴̼̎k̷̺̉í̸̬d̷̗͑s̵̹͒ ̴̺͒ḍ̵̍o̸̍ͅń̷̝'̸̤́t̷̥̽ ̵͓͝t̸͓́r̶̩̀ẏ̵̥ ̸̝̀t̷͎̿o̶̜͗ ̸̣̈g̸͇̑e̵̩͗t̵̺̏ ̴̻́t̴̞̂ő̴̼ ̷͈̈t̵̰̚h̸̛̗ḛ̶̿ ̷̫̐e̵̙͠m̷̟̽ē̷͉r̶̤̀g̷̡͗e̸͇̾ń̸͎c̵̣͋y̸̼͌ ̴̙̃ė̴̯x̴̡̌ỉ̸̝t̵̠͑s̵͕͌.̶̤̕ ̵̠̿T̶̢͝h̵̹̄ỉ̶̗s̸͖̄ ̷̻̒g̴̪̃ȉ̴̭g̵̡̐à̸͉ṅ̷͇t̸̫̾ḯ̵͜c̸̦̽ ̴̪̐e̷̮̾š̵͓t̷̳̋a̷͈͐b̶̖̋l̸̰̄ǐ̷͎s̸͕̾h̵̦͝m̷̨̌ë̶̘́n̷̠͠ṭ̷͝ ̸̝͋i̷̯͆s̷̡͘ ̶͘ͅf̷͚͌u̶̺͆l̵̰͋l̶̥̊ ̷̬͗o̷̩͂f̶̈́͜ ̶̜̆i̸̡̿t̶̗͑.̴͓̈́ ̵̙̒À̸̤s̵̝̈́ ̵̡̛w̶̪̄ė̵͍l̷̻͌l̸̘̊ ̷̣̉à̸̳ş̷̀ ̸͙̚d̵̼̕ë̷̳́a̴̛̝l̷͖͗i̷̙̕n̵̜̒g̸͎͆ ̵̔ͅw̵̛̮i̸̯͑t̸̥͊h̸͍͆ ̴̖̎Ṽ̴̥a̶͎͊ň̶̮e̶̞̅s̸͇͂s̴̡͑ạ̵̊,̷͇͆ ̵͍̄t̴̢͋ḫ̷̕a̴̱̋t̴̘̚ ̷̜̋s̸̺͒e̸̜̓ć̸̯u̵͍͝r̷̺̆ḯ̷͖t̸̙͋ŷ̷̰ ̶̜͒ơ̴̹f̶̳̋f̴̖̀i̸͕̓c̶͓̎ȇ̶̘r̷̢̆ ̴͍͊i̶͇̓s̴̥̚ ̷̥̎g̸͈̉o̸͇̊ì̷̼n̴̞̄g̸͈̅ ̴̙͂t̵̼̿o̴̢͂ ̷̩͒b̷̹̈e̶͊ͅ ̵͙̎à̴̼n̴̲̽ ̵̠͗i̵͈̐s̵̡̍ś̵ͅu̵̾͜e̵̠̎.̵̝̈B̴̮̂ȕ̸̘t̷̝̄ ̴̘̔r̵͕͝e̷̞̍m̶̝͌ë̴̺́m̵͖̀b̶̯͘è̴͚r̷͔̋ ̸͚̏G̷͎͒r̷̿͜ȅ̵̹g̴̖̔o̶̜̒r̴̡̍y̶͓͒ ̴̱̚n̴̰͊e̴͔̎ẽ̸̙d̵̲̒ŝ̶̖ ̶̥̌t̸̝̒o̷͙̓ ̶̛̘ǵ̶̲o̷̼͠ ̶͉͑t̴͇͠ơ̷̹ ̵̡̓s̵͎̃o̷̙̿m̵͎̏e̴̞͆w̷̺̚h̷͙͂e̵̪̍r̶͉̒e̴̔͜ ̵̯̉e̴͕̅l̵͈̅s̷̢̓e̷͖͊ ̸̱̅à̵͍l̴̨̎ḯ̷̫v̸̘͋e̴͉̚ ̸̮̉r̶͈̋ë̶̖́m̶̲͐e̸͎͆m̵͎͒b̷̻̔ē̸̢r̷̟͠ ̷̝͐t̵͍͐h̷̨͆ȅ̶̼ ̶̡͆d̷̜̑e̴͕̐á̷̳ḻ̵̄.̶̞͗ ̷̲̽Ṋ̶̚o̴͓͋w̷͔͠ ̸̟͂u̸͚̔s̶̱̒è̷͍ ̸͙̏t̵͈͆h̵̳̉e̸͘͜ ̷̗̍c̴̈́ͅh̴͙̋i̵͈͗c̵͖͋k̷̰̉e̴͍͑ǹ̵̦,̴̥͐ ̶͍̈́t̶̔͜h̸͓́ë̶̡́ ̶̪̊w̴͋ͅȍ̷̜l̵̳̀f̷̭͛ ̵̞͋a̸̳̅n̴̫͘d̶̗̃ ̸͎̾t̸͕́h̴̟̕e̴̬̿ ̸̻̈́g̷͇̾a̴̪̓ṱ̷̽o̸̘͆r̸͔̀ ̶̢͌t̷̖̓o̸̰͝ ̵̳̂m̶͎̔a̷͕̿k̴͖͊é̶̟ ̶̮̑s̴͉̈́ṳ̶͂r̵̛͍e̵̠͠ ̷̭̑t̴̰̃h̴̛̘a̵̱͂t̴̩͝ ̸̯̀t̷̺̽h̸̯̋ȍ̸͎s̷̡͆e̸̼̚ ̸̗̌k̶̗̿ȋ̴̻d̵̨́š̶̬ ̸̢̒d̶͚̉ö̵́ͅn̷̮̿'̷̜̐t̵͚̉ ̵͓͊ê̵̜s̸͈͑c̷̳̏a̸̪͝p̵̟̌e̷̪͌.̵̛̺ ̴͚̾U̵͙͘s̴̰̽e̷̢͊ ̸͕̔t̵̨̀h̴͉̃e̴̼̊ ̸̣͊s̷̐ͅe̴̟͠c̵̟̓u̴̺͝r̸͙͒i̴̳̕t̶̲̉y̴̹̿ ̸̹́s̴̼̓ỵ̷̿s̵̗̕t̴͓̕è̸͙m̵̹̉ ̵̝̒t̸̹̓o̵̡̍ ̴͇͛k̸̮̃ě̸͖e̷͉͊p̶̞̍ ̸̻͘a̴̫͐ ̵̫͠ć̴̱l̷̮̋ȯ̵̞s̸̬̐ȇ̸͜ ̶͉̔w̶̢̐ȁ̵̜t̷̟̉c̸̨͆h̷̛̫ ̵̭͆o̴̙̔n̵͇̔ ̸̦̀V̵͍̐â̷͚ṇ̶͘ẻ̵͖s̸̨̓s̴͎̈a̷͎̐ ̷̡̌ǎ̶̻ṉ̴̀d̷̜͛ ̷̩̎a̵͚͗f̶͚̀ṫ̷̳e̸̟̍r̵͎̊ ̶̥͝t̴̢̽h̸̦͒a̶͇̒t̵̝͛ ̵͙̅o̷͕͛t̵̤͝h̶͍̉ẽ̴̼ȓ̷͇ ̷̫̕m̷̧̌e̶̽ͅe̶̛̖t̴͉̐í̶̖n̵̮͊g̴̙͑ ̷͍̂t̷͖͗h̶̺̽a̴̧͑t̸̻̓ ̵̪̏ý̵̨ó̴̻u̷̜̎ ̴̼̚h̷̨̓ḁ̶̽v̶̰͌e̶̢͆ ̸̤͗t̶̢̽o̸̗̾ ̸̳̊g̸͕͒o̶̞̍ ̷̱̉t̶̮̉ò̶̩ ̶̢̿h̷͚̃e̴̬̒a̸̝̓d̸̠̔ ̸̻͛t̶͚̀õ̶͚ ̷̨͝m̷̗̊a̸̦̓i̷̱̽ņ̶̉ṱ̷͋e̷͓͗ṅ̸̝a̵̙̅n̵͓̊c̸̡̔e̸̺̒.̶̢͛ ̴̝̈T̶̥̕ḫ̵͂ë̶͙r̸͕͛ẹ̷̎'̵̥̈s̴̠̆ ̵͙͝s̶̻̕o̶̼͂m̵̥̈ẹ̷͝ţ̷̕h̸͇̃i̶̩͑n̴̤͘g̴̣̈́ ̴̙̅t̸̩͑h̴͚̍a̸̟͝t̶̺͑ ̶̰̆I̵̢͗ ̵͚́n̵͕̄ẻ̸̤e̶̮̚ḏ̴͗ ̶͙͘ý̷̤o̴̳͘u̶̺͌ ̴͎̆ṱ̷͗o̷̙͠ ̶̬̏r̷̡̋ę̷̚t̸͘ͅr̶͕̿į̵̐ḛ̶̔v̶͍̏ë̷́͜.̶̲͊"

The white rabbit nodded and proceeded to head to the other location for the meeting as Mr. Afton left, he preferred to be in this form, and then then the endoskeleton in the real world. This form in the networks suits him much more better he feels more comfortable.As this form he was in on the digital plane is shaped like a rabbit though it looks like a handmade costume, as there was some stitching as the suit is a green gold colour. Including the fact that he was wearing a purple vest and bowtie. As his eyes were also the colour purple and the rabbits face had rabbit whiskers on it as the mouth had the iconic, buck tooth teeth along with many other teeth as well.

This form honestly made him feel much more comfortable than he ever did as that endoskeleton he was using to monitor the recovery of his original body, and that other location was suitable to say the least. But it felt like an insult to him. It did not feel suitable and felt completely out of character to him. But it had to do for now as his current body was still being repaired. It was easy to repair the animatronic components, but finding remnant to complete the repairs.

That was difficult. But it was collectables in the least bringing it to the other secret hideout that was buried beneath this gigantic establishment. Not to mention taking one of the recharge stations to that hideout for his body to be properly reassembled and regaining power. But now is not the time to be miserable about not being in the proper body it was seem to check on how those children are doing until his follower returns from that other meeting. Then heading to maintenance to receive a very special component for the plan.

At the atrium, the white rabbit was waiting for the meeting to begin as this place looks different without so many customers here it was almost beautiful.As there are the digital advertisements, as well as the signs for the attractions as the atrium is the hub for this gigantic establishment connecting to everywhere. Not to mention some neon imagery of cartoon versions of the band members faces, as well as some food, including anything else.

As there is many other things as well, that cannot be described, but it looked beautiful in a way. Even though now is not the time to be lost in the scenery. As it was going to take a while for the meeting to start, luckily, the command has been sent to the members of the band, except for Freddy, for some strange reason wasn't listening. It was a good thing that Mr. Afton came up with a plan on what to do for that.

But it was going to be difficult until this meeting then the lights went out but without even realizing it there was sounds of jingling bells heading right to the rabbit.Then Vanny felt a presence after turning around. It was pretty clear that the nighttime attendant was very fast upon getting to the meeting.The red eyes of the nighttime attendant stare directly into the blood red eyes of Vanny as there as it became a stalemate, as things were very intense enough as it is, as the rabbit spoke. The feminine voice being the only thing that was clear for the nighttime attendant.

"Look the child is here. For you and your brother.But that might be an issue and in retrieving him."

Without any warning as there only being the sounds of bells, a pair of hands Soon squeezed tightly on the rabbit shoulders.That caused Vanny to wince in pain, looking at the nighttime attendant, those red eyes staring at the rabbit with intensity as well as that laughter that came out.It didn't take long for that gravelly voice to come out as well it scared the rabbit so much.As a chill went down throughout Vanny's entire spine.

"What do you mean there is an issue in retrieving him. I did what you asked. As well as my brother. Bringing all of those children that were naughty to you.Where is he? You and that other rabbit promised."

(" Rule breaker! Rule breaker! Both rabbits, are rule breakers. They must be punished for breaking a promise. Make that rabbit suffer.")

Before there could be any reaction could be done to the rabbit or anything else the rabbit made a sound about a plan as well as releasing a certain object.Vanny as soon release from that tight squeeze, as the rabbit was still trembling as the nighttime attendant picked up this specific object.

As jingling bells came through as hands picked up this special star shaped Fazwatch it was his Fazwatch. Why was it not with him? It was very infuriating. As well as concerning as to why it was not with him. There was no way he could've forgotten it. Then a feminine voice came out as the rabbit, then began to speak of what is going on.

"I understand that this belongs to that star that you and your brother want. He and I kind of met before the place locked down. I might've scared him away and he might've dropped it. But don't worry you and your brother can return it to him. But like I said, there was an issue to deal with. Likely with the bear, including that other kid. But Mr. Afton has a plan I don't know what it is but it is a plan you and your brother just need to keep close surveillance on the child that you and him want to so badly as well as that other kid and Freddy.I will tell you and your brother more once everything is set into motion."

Then the red eyes of the nighttime attendant shifted to a soft pink colour once more as the Fazwatch is close to the nighttime attendant.Then the sounds of jingling bells, quickly left the atrium as the lights came back on once more, leaving the rabbit alone.Vanny took as a sign, meaning that the deal was excepted. Now it was time to leave before Vanessa comes.But that's another issue to deal with now was the time to head to maintenance, which is very easy.

Thanks to the network. It was very easy to get around the gigantic establishment without being detected.Not to mention it helps to avoid the security systems as well, except for a very particular animatronic, but that was nothing at the moment. Heading to maintenance was easy as Mr. Afton gave out instructions on where to go.As walking through all the maintenance tunnels was easy it was even more easy to avoid the endoskeletons these things are simply blank slates until they have an animatronic shell on, including given a personality.

As these things have the virus, but they seem to not to respond well to the commands that the rabbit gives out the endoskeletons always listen to someone else that comes here.It where is even more terrifying that the endoskeletons are simply standing, still like statues within the maintenance tunnels, including the so called nursery there as well. Not to mention these things move when you are not looking, but that was not the point right now. Finally reaching the centre of the maintenance area of this gigantic establishment also known as parts and service.

As this place is well routine maintenance is performed on the animatronics except for the DJ his sizes too much too big, so he is given a different type of maintenance.Vanny looked at the four elevators with the emblems of the animatronic band members that were of the second level of this place as within the centre of posit service there is the protective cylinder. Inside of that cylinder is a chair as well as mechanical clause to perform some maintenance there, including some staff members having to go in there to perform the maintenance.

As the computer to activate that maintenance is outside of the protective cylinder it was quite strange, because considering how advanced this place is management to say to use an old fashion computer for this. It was honestly quite strange to say the least.But now is not the time for that Vanny followed Mr. Aftons instructions searching through the areas of trying to find this item that was needed.Then after a while of searching she had found it. It was placed in the very back for some strange reason, but then yet again, if Fazbear entertainment was trying to hide away these components, it would make sense to hide them in the very back of parts and service.

It is a containment cabinet that had the label of cpus on it. But it was kept at the very back in maintenance, hidden away and the secret location, hoping to be locked away. But unfortunately, Mr. Afton knew where this place was.Vanny found a way to get past the encrypted lock that management put there after it was gone, and the rabbit began searching through these old cpus to find what Dave needed for this.As whatever is needed. It was very important because why else Dave sent the rabbit here as whenever it was needed. It was going to help to deal with Freddy to make sure that things will work very smoothly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.9K 20
All was well in Y/ns life he had kind loving parents (that were rich) he had all he ever wanted and could ask for He was a shy and quiet boy who alwa...
150K 2.1K 11
Some lovely lemons for the simps. Anything Security Breach ⓧ Reader! !!!DISCONTINUED!!! Massive cringe warning. Primarily targeted at the female audi...
28.9K 736 18
*Amazing cover is Security Breach fanart by @Doe 🏳️‍🌈 🦌 the deer drawing dogs on Twitter! They're incredibly talented, and definitely worth checki...
643 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...