Journey of Love...

By Sarasuryavanshi

{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 } ............. She is soft-spoken, he is hardened, She is ice, he... More

Covers
Copyright
Disclaimer!
Introduction
Prologue
Characters
||Character Aesthetics||
1. The beginning
2. Mystery
3. Missing Her....
Room Tour
||WHOLE CHARACTER DESCRIPTION||
4. Decision...
5. Emotions..
6. Hate
7. The Birth
8. Bad Omen
9. Childhood
10. Adoption??
11.Shattered!
12. Confusion!
13. Departure
14. Jaan
15. Alliance!
16. Fainted?
17. Childhood Crush!
18. Reflections of Love
19. Proposal
20. Culinary Gesture
21. Accused!
22. The Real Culprit
23. Unspoken Words
24. Broken Hearts
25. Emotional Gesture
26. Accident!
28. Taking Care
29. Some Memories
30. Reunion
31. Answers - I
32 . Answers- II
33. Special Care
34. Strange Behavior
35. Frustration and reflection
36. One Step Closer
37. Feelings
38. Family Love
39. Argument!
40. Some Teasings
41. Special Surprise!
42. Tanya!
43.Kidnapped!
44. Betrayal!
45. Memory Lane...
46. Truth!
47. End?
48. Escaped?
49. Unexpected
50. Unveiling the Truth
51. Left
52. Healing hearts
53. Homecoming
54. New Beginnings
55. A Proposal Plan
56. Pampering
57. A Night to Remember
58. Late Night Conversations
59. Happiness
60. Roka Ceremony
61. Regret!
62. Aarushi
63. Engagement
64. Some stolen moments
65. Conversation
66. Wedding Functions
67. Wedding
68. Farewell and Post Wedding Rituals
69. Wedding night
70. Morning
71. Peheli Rasoi
72. Pag phera
73. Jealous
74. Romance
75. Outburst
76. Warning
77. Ice - Cream
78. Dinner Date
79. Consummation
80. Chocolate bouquet
81. First Day

27. Danger?

1.1K 122 36
By Sarasuryavanshi

Viaanshi's Pov:-

The rhythmic beeping of the machines seemed to mock me, a constant reminder of the fragility of life.

As I sat vigil by Shrey's bedside, watching the rise and fall of his chest, I couldn't shake the feeling that the universe was playing a cruel joke on me.

Just a few days ago, everything had been perfect. But in the blink of an eye, it had all come crashing down.

The memory of the fateful night still haunted me, replaying in vivid detail every time I closed my eyes.

The sound of screeching tires, the sickening crunch of metal on metal, the agonizing silence that followed, it was all seared into my mind, a permanent scar on my psyche.

I reached out and gently took Shrey's hand in mine, feeling the reassuring warmth of his skin.

Even in this state, his presence was a source of comfort, a reminder that he was still here, still fighting.

"Shrey," I whispered, my voice trembling with emotion. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I need you to know how sorry I am."

The words tumbled out, a torrent of guilt and regret that I could no longer contain.

"It was my fault.

I paused, swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat. The weight of my actions felt suffocating, pressing down on me like a heavy blanket.

The weight of my guilt threatened to crush me, each memory of our final moments together before the accident replaying in an endless loop in my mind. If only I had been more attentive, more cautious...

My gaze drifted to the various machines surrounding us, their beeps and whirs a constant reminder of the delicate balance between life and death.

"You have to fight, Shrey. Fight for us, for our future. I can't imagine a life without you by my side. You're my rock, my strength, my everything."

Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I made no effort to wipe them away. In that moment, I needed to let the emotions flow freely, to purge the guilt and pain that had taken root in my heart.

"Please, come back to me," I pleaded, squeezing his hand gently. "I promise, I'll never take you for granted again. I'll cherish every moment, every breath, every heartbeat. Just... don't leave me."

The silence that followed was deafening, punctuated only by the steady beeps of the machines. I searched Shrey's face for any sign of recognition, any flicker of life, but found none. It was as if he had retreated into a world of his own, a place where I could not reach him.

A gentle rap at the door pulled me from my tormenting thoughts. Prashant poked his head in, his brow creased with concern as he took in the scene before him.

"Ma'am, you should get some rest," he urged, his voice laced with empathy. "Staying cooped up in here won't do you any good."

I opened my mouth to protest, but the words died on my tongue. He was right, of course. Shrey wouldn't want me to neglect my own well-being, especially not in his current state.

With a weary sigh, I nodded, rising from my chair and leaning down to press a feather light kiss against Shrey's forehead.

"I'll be back soon, my love," I murmured, my voice thick with unshed tears. "Please...please hold on for me."

Two Days passed, and still, there was no change. The doctors did their best to reassure me, but their words fell on deaf ears.

How could they possibly understand the depth of my anguish, the overwhelming sense of helplessness that consumed me?

Prashant, ever the loyal protector, had been my rock through it all, ensuring I ate and drank, even when the mere thought of food made my stomach churn.

"You need to stay strong, ma'am," he would remind me gently. "Sir wouldn't want to see you like this."

His words were a lifeline, a reminder that Shrey was still fighting, that I couldn't give up hope.

On the darkest of nights, when the weight of my despair threatened to consume me, I would cling to the memories of our love, recounting every precious moment we had shared.

The way his eyes would crinkle at the corners when he smiled, the sound of his laughter mingling with mine, the warmth of his embrace enveloping me like a soothing balm.

"Come back to me, Shrey," I would whisper into the stillness of the hospital room. "I can't do this without you. I need you, more than you'll ever know."

I spent every waking moment by Shrey's side, talking to him, reading to him, playing his favorite music. Anything to spark a reaction, to coax him back into the world of the living. But still, he remained unresponsive, trapped in a limbo between life and death.

It was during one of those long, sleepless night that I hit my breaking point. The strain of keeping vigil, the constant worry, the nagging fear that I might never see Shrey's smile again it all came crashing down on me like a tidal wave.

In a fit of desperation, I clung to Shrey's lifeless form, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Please, Shrey, please come back to me," I wailed, my voice raw with emotion. "I can't do this without you. I need you, more than you'll ever know."

It was in that moment of utter vulnerability that something shifted. A flicker of movement caught my eye, and I froze, holding my breath.

Shrey's fingers twitched, ever so slightly, and a soft groan escaped his lips.

"Shrey?" I whispered, hardly daring to believe it. "Can you hear me?"

His eyelids fluttered, and for a fleeting moment, I thought I saw a glimpse of recognition in his gaze.

"Aanshi..." he murmured, his voice barely audible.

Relief washed over me like a tidal wave, and I clung to him tighter, tears of joy streaming down my face.

"I'm here, Shrey. I'm here," I assured him, pressing kisses to his forehead, his cheeks, his hands anywhere I could reach.

From that moment on, it was as if a switch had been flipped. Shrey's recovery, though slow and arduous, was steady. Each day brought new milestones, new victories to celebrate.

The first time he managed to sit up on his own, I cheered and clapped like a proud parent watching their child take their first steps.

The first time he uttered a coherent sentence, I committed it to memory, etching it into the fabric of my being.

And through it all, I remained by his side, a constant presence, a beacon of love and support.

It wasn't an easy journey, by any means. There were setbacks and frustrations, moments when we both wanted to give up.

But we persevered, drawing strength from each other and from the unwavering love that bound us together.

It was during one of our daily routine to talk and suddenly Shrey broached the subject I had been dreading.

"Aanshi," he said, his voice gentle but firm. "We need to talk about what happened that night."

I tensed, the familiar knot of guilt tightening in my chest.

"Shrey, I –"

He held up a hand, silencing me.

"No, let me finish. I know you blame yourself for what happened, but the truth is, it was an accident. A terrible, tragic accident, but an accident nonetheless."

He paused, taking my hand in his.

"I don't blame you, Aanshi. Not for a second. If anything, I'm grateful that I made it out alive, that we have a chance to start over."

Tears welled in my eyes as I listened to his words, the weight of his forgiveness washing over me like a soothing balm.

"But how can you say that?" I whispered, my voice trembling. "If it wasn't for my recklessness, my insistence on pushing you, we wouldn't be here."

Shrey shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Aanshi, we can't live our lives dwelling on 'what ifs' and regrets. What's done is done, and all we can do is move forward, together."

He pulled me into a tight embrace, and in that moment, I felt a sense of peace wash over me, a weight lifting from my shoulders.

"I love you, Aanshi," he murmured against my hair. "And now, it's time for you to forgive yourself for the mistake you have never done."

Those words resonated deep within me, unlocking a part of my heart that had been closed off for so long. Slowly, tentatively, I allowed myself to let go of the guilt, to embrace the future that lay ahead of us.

Gradually, the hospital room that had once felt like a prison transformed into a sanctuary, a haven where we could heal and grow, both physically and emotionally. The beeping machines that had once mocked me now served as a reminder of life's fragility, a constant reminder to cherish every moment, every breath.

*******************************

Hey guys! 😊
How's the update?

Do tell me your views on it okay .

bye! Take care, stay safe!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 34.1K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
9.1K 1.1K 31
* Please Read Book 1 before starting this one * "Please tell me what should I do to have your trust back on me?" She was begging him despite being so...
8.6K 483 14
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒!!! [𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] 𝐕𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢 "So you want to be my wife?" He asked pinning her to the...