Unholy (Jenlisa AU)

By vnothappyv011125

"Lust and adultery are sins driven by the devil inside you. To engage in premarital or extramarital sex, befo... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1 (M)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (M)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Story Time (Not an Update)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19 (M)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (M)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (M)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
END
Birthday (M) ?

Chapter 29 (M)

10.1K 150 37
By vnothappyv011125

Hello!! I hope someone is still reading this. I've been so busy with school that's why it took me so long to update and finally it's done and I can get to rest.

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote. Please do enjoy!! ⚠️

3rd Person's POV

Both breathes were getting louder. Jennie was struggling to stifle her moans, and Lisa was grunting to lift her lover towards the sink.

Their sweats are falling, both bodies are getting hot, and lust has fully ignited despite the mass still ongoing.

"Fuck!" Lisa grunted before she kissed Jennie hungrily, she was so hard and turned on by the situation they are having.

And Jennie was not different as well. She was dripping, soaking in such wetness as she continued to grind herself towards Lisa's hard shaft.

"Oh ba-baby," she called her, her arms wrapping around her nape, kissing her with the same intensity.

"You're so bad Jennie", Lisa tried to tease while tilting the brunette neck, sucking and licking it down towards her collarbone in where she left a mark before she lift Jennie's dress.

Even though she wanted to rip it apart, she didn't want to cause chaos for her lover. So, with all the patience she has, she kisses her girlfriend hungrily again before parting her legs, and Jennie is the one who put her underwear on the side.

"P-put it inside me. Ple-please, "she was begging. Her face was all flustered and lustful.

Lisa loses her mind and wraps her hands around Jennies neck, choking her slightly before she puts her fingers into her girlfriend's cunt and teases it's wetness.

"Li-Lis," Jennie was choking. Surprise by what her girlfriend was doing. This was the first time she did this, and her heart was pounding in such excitement and desire. She wasn't scared. Instead, she was begging, her eyes were begging to choke her harder and to finger fuck her while their gaze are locked together.

Lisa, she never disappoints when she inserts her three fingers in Jennie's wet pussy. Loud gasp spread across the room, her eyes watered, her face was flustered, and in Lisa's case, she was never this turned-on with her entire life.

"FUCK! FUCK!", Lisa grunts when she felt Jennie's walls clenched around her fingers, her mind was in bliss while they continue to stare at each other.

In and out

Deep and fast

Lisa thrusted with so much force that Jennie couldn't able to control herself and moved her waist to take Lisa's fingers. Her eyes closed while her mouth opened.

She's about to cum and she's about to lost consciousness as well.

Jennie doesn't know what she would do first.

Is it to cum to or breath

She's so lost on what to choose

With all the pain and pleasure combined, her moans were getting louder, whimpering in satisfaction as her orgasm taking over her body and mind.

"Li-lisa!!!" She called her lover while tapping her hands. Wanting to take it off from her neck that has been making her breathless, literally.

Lisa was not dumb not to oblige and immediately took it off, and moved it to Jennies nape and pushed her towards her closer as they kissed hungrily for the nth time.

Jennie's wetness was making a loud sound. The sound of skin thrusting was getting louder while Lisa continued her conquest.

Both are out of control. They were like a wild beast in heat. It was like fire ignited that they couldn't be able to control and be tamed.

"Lust and adultery are sins driven by the devil inside you. To engage in premarital or extramarital sex, before or outside of marriage, is to sin in God's sight. That is precisely the point of Hebrews 13:4, . "Marriage" and the marriage must go to bed together and are to be kept pure." Father Mark's words could still be able to hear despite their moans. His words were so strong and sacred, but Jennie.

Jennie , who once wanted to be a nun. To serve and worship God, her saviour has already lost her morals and thoughts towards her devotion because of the woman who keeps on thrusting her fingers inside her.

"ughh fas-ter Lis Oh"

"What ever happened do not engage in such act,"

"FUC-K! Jen-nie"

"It is immoral and sinful, and the God above is watching us,"

"ughh oh- Go-god!!"Jennie pants as her eyes roll into such pleasure while the priest continues telling his homily.

"di- did you hear what the father said, Jennie? this is bad, "Lisa teased, but the brunette only locked their eyes together and kissed her seductively, mouth opening, tongue thrusting, and legs widely-open.

"you- you are my f-father Lisa uughhh cumming!! n-now bless m-me fatherr!!!"

-------

Jennie's POV

"Where have you two been? You missed half the mass." Mom asked when she saw Lisa and I coming towards her.

We just got out from the restroom, where I was not expecting that something unholy could happen between us while the mass was ongoing.

But I can't help it. Lisa changed me.

Before, I was very conscious of my actions. I'm thinking twice before I'll do something and making sure I won't regret it, but now. I've been so brave, careless, and happy.

If there was no one who knocked on the door asking if there was someone inside, I knew we could be doing something worse than earlier.

I looked at my mom. Anxious to what I will answer her that my heart was beating madly against my chest while I grip my hand on Lisa's shirt.

"Lisa was having a diarrhoea," I uttered, which made both of them look at me.

Mom was stifling her laugh while Lisa was flustered, maybe embarrassed about what I answered to my mother.

But what can I say? Lisa and I were doing something that we were not supposed to do? And worse inside the church?

"What!"Lisa protested, and I was too late to cover her unfiltered mouth.

"We were having sex,"

I literally slap my forehead when she told my mother the truth. Embarrassments filled me while I looked away from my mother, and the beating of my chest is making me lose my trance and just froze on my spot.

"I- I ahh," I heard mom tried to talk, while Lisa just chuckled and held my waist securely. I don't know why, but I felt my mom's gaze to where Lisa's hand landed.

"Of- of course. Je- my Jennie is not that inn-"

"Mom, I- please. Don't listen to he-"

I was about to lie when my mom raised her hand, stopping me from talking while she fan herself with her other hand. Her eyes were on the verge of crying, but the redness of her cheeks was so clear to unsee.

My mother was blushing.

"It's fine," she looked at me then to Lisa before she took my hand, and I shivered on how cold it felt.

"You're a grown-up now. And I hope. I just hope you continue to serve our God and be responsible," she added while her tears fell.

I felt genuine happiness to what my mother said , and I hugged her tightly, saying my thank yous and apologies.

"Lisa, be responsible as well. I will trust you for my daughter. " When she said that Lisa only smiled and nodded her head before she held my waist again.

"But don't. Please don't tell this to your father. He just accepted both of you, and you don't want him to get angry again."

The three of us laugh when I hear that from my mother. I just can't believe that she'll be supported with me, to the extent that she would come to this after knowing the truth.

----

"I have something for you," I whispered in Lisa's ear while I covered her eyes behind her back

We went back to my house after what happened in the church. My mom was still staying there for a meeting while dad went to the City Hall for his work. So it's just the two of us in this house.

"What is it?"she tries to asked and I smiled widely for this naughty idea I have for the both of us

I guided Lisa just a foot away from my bed. There was a chair I prepared for her to sit. I researched this kind of thing, so I hope it will go well for me and her.

"Give me 5 minutes. And don't open your eyes until I'll tell you. " I sensually whispered in her ear before I gently bit it

I saw how her skin shivered while she tried to open her eyes, but I immediately covered it again with my hand.

"Just do what I say, baby." I don't know how I did it, but I managed to make her obey me when she nodded her head and took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Okay," she whispered and smiled slightly.

I kissed her cheek before I walked towards my walk-in closet, and my hand started to shake when I took the things I ordered online. I wore the dress and carried the things and arranged it on my bed.

The dress is red, I can say very sexually sexy. My back was exposed while my chest was only covered with a very thin silk, that my nipples could be seen as it hardened.

I'm shaking all the time. My chest was beating loudly while I quietly tried to calm myself and walk on the foot of my bed, sitting on it while Lisa was just infront of me.

My legs are crossed as I tried to arrange my hair seductively. I'm doing some touches to look more seductive for her.

"Open your eyes," My heart skipped a beat when Lisa slowly opened her eyes. I became much more nervous when our eyes met that I unconsciously grip the sheets, trying to fight her stares.

She looked surprised, and I saw how her breath hitch while she continued to stare at me. She's looking so intently that I became conscious and tried to cover myself, but she already stood up and held my jaw, forcing me to look up at her.

"Lisa," I mumbled her name. Somehow, I was thinking twice about this surprise for her.

I saw how she looked around. Amazement was seen on her face while she bit her lips. Her smirk appeared when she saw the toys I ordered for us to use.

"You're kidding," she grinned and looked at me. Holding me with her both hands while her thumb went to my lips, parting it.

"Did you like it?" I asked while I held her hand and kissed it sensually. Already lost by her scent, while I look up at her.

Lisa smiled and gestured me to stand up, and so I did. Her hand immediately went to my waist and carress my back, her face went to my neck and smelled my scent.

I felt how her grip tightened, how her breath hitched, and how she groaned loudly and kissed me in so much desire and hunger.

It was so sudden and aggressive that I couldn't keep up with her kisses, and I just wrapped my arm around her nape and opened my mouth for her.

"You look so hot in this dress. Fuck!! You're making me go crazier for you!!"she mumbled in between our kisses before she carried me, and I encircled my legs around her.

Our hips move in sync, humping both our centre together . I wasn't wearing any underwear, so I felt how wet I was for her.

"Babyyy~" I moaned when she kissed my neck. Her warm breath touched my skin before she put me down, and I saw that I'm at the entrance door of my bathroom .

My legs were so weak that I stumbled a little. Thankfully, Lisa was able to hold me just as I was about to fall down.

We were both catching our breaths while we continued to stare at each other. We were breathless, our faces were all flustered, and our bodies felt so hot.

"Raise your arm," she said seriously, and I obeyed.

I saw how she unbuckles her belt, never did she try to move her gaze away from me. Her sweats dropped from her forehead, and even her clothes were damp.

"What are you doing?" I tried to ask when she tied my hand above me, and now I'm hanging slightly while I confusedly looked at her.

"Punishing you," she answered, which made me more nervous, that I was almost unable to hear what she said

"Lis- Lisa, what did I do, baby?" I'm scared, I admit. She just looks so intimidating while she continues to stare at me. Her eyes were bloodshot. It felt so cold to stare at.

She smirked and moved closer. The back of her hand touched my face, which made me flinch and gasp loudly. It was like I'm getting burned by her touches. Her hands were so warm, but her eyes were so dark and full of lust.

"Do you trust me?" She asked, and I held my breath as I nooded to her question.

"You've been so naughty, that's why you need punishment. I was not expecting such an innocent girl like you could have such erotic belongings. " I gulped hard when I felt my throat getting stuck and dry. Even my arm was slightly hurting because I'm tied up and hanging.

"Now, let's use it for you, baby. When you can't take what I'm doing, just say stop, alright?" I don't know why, but I only nodded my head and agreed to what Lisa wanted.

Maybe deep in myself. I wanted this, too. I wanted how she could do such things with me. To how she would punish me for the things I bought for us.

I saw her walk towards the bed, and she looked closer to the things I prepared. To be honest, I know nothing about it, the linked was just connected when she sent me videos on how to use the vibrator she had for me before.

All the time, I kept my silence. I was just watching her, looking at the things she took, while my heart beat nervously against my chest. I can't even hear my surroundings and just this strong pounding that's making me turned on in some reason.

Finally, she came back. I can't see what she picked, but in her right hand, I saw she's holding a red blindfold.

"Baby," she called, and I immediately tried to stand erect since I could still feel my toes on the floor.

I looked at Lisa while I was catching my breath. I felt breathless the more I stared at her, the more I anticipated what she would be doing to me. She just looks so serious and hot. Her intimidating persona would just make me kneel and beg her to do anything.

"Close your eyes," again, I obeyed. Until I felt her presence getting closer,and how she softly tied the silk around my eyes so I couldn't be able to see.

I'm scared, so scared. However, the excitement still won as I wait to what she will do next.

While I lost my sense of sight, the others became active. I felt how Lisa walked around me and on how her presence alone made goosebumps all over my skin even, without her doing anything.

Until I felt, a cold, tail-like things around my back. I immediately gasped and flinched when it made contact with my skin. How Lisa travelled it down to my body and down to my butt, until I heard my dress being ripped, and on how she groaned when she undressed me in such force.

Now, I'm naked and tied up, completely immobilised, for Lisa.

"Do you want to be punished, Jennie?" I heard her whispered in my ear, and for the nth time, I flinched and shivered for her. My centre was begging to be touched and held. How my body seeks her warm hand to hold me anywhere.

"Y-yes," I answered while gulped

"Yes, what?"

I tried to move closer to Lisa when I couldn't take her torturing me like this. That my body just wanted her to have her closer.

But my efforts were useless when she moved away.

"Answer me!!!" She shouted, and I loudly gasped when I felt a flogger hit my butt.

"Oh God!!" I shouted when the pain gave comfort instead of just hurting me.

Now I know when I'm searching about this. People were giving their reviews on how being humiliated and get spank could be such a beautiful feeling.

"ANSWER!!"she shouted. She was almost seething. Mad that I'm not answering what she wanted.

"Aww!" I flinched and cried when she whipped me again.

"Yes!! Fatheeer!!" I finally said and grunted because of the pain she inflicted. My mind was getting hazy, but when the pain and pleasure combine, I couldn't believe how amazing it could be felt.

"How much can you take?" She asked, and I felt her warm hand touch my butt. Slowly caressing it before, I felt her kiss and whispered something in my ear.

"You have a very fine ass, Jennie," she complimented, and I don't know how it happened but she made me feel confident rather than to get embarrassed like before.

"20" I answered her question, and I felt her stop just behind me.

"Let's do 10"

"No, let's do 20, Father," I insisted

"Start counting." That's what she said until I heard the sound of the whip, and I shouted when it inflicted me pain again.

"1"

I groaned louder when it hurt much more.

"Ah!!"

"2"

Whip~

It's already starting to get numb.

"3"

Whip~

My pussy starts to feel more sensitive

"4"

It's dripping and soaking

Whip~

"5"

Wanting to be touch while Lisa could continue to spank my ass

Whip~

I'm lose, I surrender. The lust and pain it's so much

"6"

I was getting whipped until it reached 15. I was taking the pain with such eagerness and desire that my wetness was dropping down to my legs. I don't know how it happened, but I'm getting hot. I wanted to be touched and to be fuck hard by my lover. But I also want to let her know that I can take what I promised.

"More!! More Father hit me moooore!" I'm going crazy.
She's driving me crazy as she continues to groan and hit me. As the number goes up, the harder she hits me, the more it causes me to shout loudly.

Whip~

"Tw-twenty," I breathlessly mumbled as I try to catch my breath. I felt weak and helpless while I was hanging. Only the belt was holding and supporting my body. I felt like I'm about to collapse, but the desire, the lust that my body wanted was making me conscious.

I was about to say something when I felt my mouth getting covered and tied around me.

"It's time to get fuck silently" she whispered and tied the gag. There was a ball that was rested behind my teeth, making it hard for me to breathe and unable to talk.

Even struggling, I still beg her.

"Yeshhh!! Yesshh mmpleash!!"

I heard the rustling of her clothes. She was breathing heavily like I was. But it's kinda hard for me because I could only do it with my nose.

I felt her hold my waist, and the tip of her dick was at my entrance, and I quickly wrapped my legs around her.

"You're so fucking hot Jennie" she whispered before I felt her entered inside me aggressively. Her cock, went to the end of my walls, thrusting so hard that made me lost and weak that I ended up struggling to wrap my legs around her. Not to mention, both our sweats are making it slippery to hold her tightly.

"Ohhmm!! Ohmmm!!" That's the only sound that I could make. I'm losing my mind. The pleasure with the pain combined is like nicotine that made me high and keeps wanting for more.

"Shit!! Fucking hell!!" She cursed loudly until her hand went to my ass and I felt her grip me there as she continue to fuck me harder.

We were both grunting, moaning our delight, groaning in satisfaction while we fuck into oblivion. I don't really care if anyone could hear us. I don't really care anymore.

Lisa's with me, she's doing this with me. I'm hers, and she's mine as well. That's the only thing that matters.

I shouted for more. It was inaudible, but I knew she understood what I meant when she pulled me together and continued to thrust so deep and fast that I was unable to keep up with my orgasm building.

It was coming to me so hard, it's making me lose all my senses, everything felt blank and just this pain and pleasure that combines its making my world rotates.

"Ahhmmm!! Ahhh!! Ahh! Ahh!! Ohh!! Ohh!"

I could only see pitch black, I could hear her sighs and moans,and I could only feel her shaft entering inside me so dominantly while I'm hanging helpless and tide above the pole of my bathroom doors with my lover's belt tide around my hands. While my saliva drools down on us, making our tangled bodies wetter together with our sweats.

"Ummmiing!!" I was struggling to say that to her, but I knew. I knew she understood when she suck my nipple and she thrusted so much faster that I almost hung helplessly if it weren't on how she held me securely.

My orgasm was building, taking my system into such overwhelming feelings of desire that I have experienced. This is too much, yet this makes me feel complete. This was not in my mind before, and now, it is taking over me. It's marking something inside that I would always want to seek such feelings with Lisa.

"OHHHHHH!!!! MMFFUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!" This was the first time I cursed when I reached my orgasm. It feels so good to let out and shout how amazing it feels. My mind was lost, and my senses were not working anymore. Just this desire of satisfaction as Lisa continue to ripped me apart and fuck me to our own heaven.

"Shit!! Shit!! Take it, Jen!! Take my cum baby!!" She grunted and I felt how she took the gag away, and suck my breathes. How she held the back of my head securely and moaned her delight inside my mouth as her cum went directly inside me. It shoots to my walls, it spread and sprayed to my cervix that I felt its warmness. The satisfaction was overwhelming. The orgasm we both shared made us weak as we held both our bodies together.

Lisa's hand went above mine and unbuckles her belt, and I immediately clung on her body for support as we caught our breath. I'm shaking, I can't even think straight and just hold her tightly while she does the same with me, too. She's making sure that I won't fall and get hurt.

My heart melted by what she was doing, and I just smiled widely when our eyes met after she took my blindfold away. It was a little blurry, but still, her serious face made her more handsome, and how the sweats covered her entire body made my girlfriend hotter.

"I love you," she said to me and kissed my forehead while she gently carried and took me into my bed.

Lisa was hovering above me. Her arms supported her figure to not crush me while she held my face gently. Her eyes shimmered while she said those words to me

"I love you too, I love you so much" I answered and peck her lips and immediately gives up and passed out.

------

Chaeng's POV

"Chelsea baby. We are finally going to see your dada. I'm sure when she sees us, she will jump in delight and hug as both" I mumbled to my daughter while I carress her head as she sleeps peacefully. We are on our way to Busan and even Jisoo insisted on coming and hired a driver for us.

She was on our side while looking at us fondly. I knew she's happy that we came back. After I explained everything she was so mad with my parents but I told her that we need to fix everything first and let my parents pay for what they did after everything is settled

"Lisa will be so surprised when they see both of you. I saw how she suffers when she thought you're gone Chaeng"

Smiled by what she said and just kept my silence. I'm just so excited to see her again. All the years the we were apart hurts so much and now. I'm filling everything.

Wait for us Lisa. We will have our family complete again.

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.7K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
355K 8.8K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
72.4K 2.6K 30
Jennie Kim is broke. Her parents cut off all funding when she dropped out of medical school, and graduate school is expensive. A full-time nanny job...
173K 4.4K 54
My life is so perfect. I come from a rich family who is quite respected because my family owns the best law firm in Korea. My dad and mom are famous...