ARRANGE MARRIAGE THE SCHOOL Y...

By littlered1970

Bella and Edward are back. It the school year. Jacob there, so is Tanya. Also Rosalie, Alice,Jasper, and Emme... More

The reporters and surprise
Finding about more of Tanya's lies
Edward admitting he loved Bella
Asking Bella out on there first date
Edward and Bella first date
Bella admits to Edward she loves him
Bella gets touched by Henry
Edward and Bella relationship grows
Bella worst fear comes true
Bella goes on the hunt for Mike
Edward world comes crashing down.
Bella fighting for her life
Bella gives Edward a sign
Bella wakes up
Bella worst nightmare comes true
Bella realizes she changed
Edward proposes to Bella
The Christmas Ball
Confronting Tanya
Edward changing back into who he was before
Trying to find my Edward
Edward leaves to find himself
Edward trying to save Bella
Edward and Bella find out there having a baby.
Bella and Edward find out there having a daughter
Prom
A little unexpected surprise
Something happens to baby Rebecca
Edward world comes crashing down on him again
Rebecca wakes up and he realizes how incredible Bella really is
Finding out Tanya and Mike wants to kill Rebecca and Bella
Tanya attempts to kill Bella
The bond of love
Bella spirit form leaves for answers.
epilogue
author note

Getting to Bella

632 46 10
By littlered1970

                                                         Epov

As I'm climbing the tree, that I still can't believe I'm doing. The things I do for that damn woman I tell you. I stop once I make sure I'm a safe distance up and I see where I can move hand over hand across. But before I move across I hear Bella scream again. I look and now she rolled up into a ball clutching her stomach but crying, but also trying to reach for the gun. I look over to the panther and he looked like he was still pacing but moved back a little. I don't know if that's good or bad thing. I started moving across to careful not to lose grip and not to run into anything else.

Once I got to the other tree I looked and realized there were three more trees to go before I get to Bella. OH COME ON, WHY CAN'T THERE BE ANY EASIER WAY TO GET TO BELLA DAMN IT! I mentally yelled at myself. I can do this! I started to move across and Bella screamed again I almost lost grip but kept going. I noticed I had to climb higher to be to able to get over to the next tree. "Clunk, clunk!" What the hell was that. I heard like a fail attempt of something being thrown.

I look down and noticed the panther had moved closer to Bella again. Then I noticed that long knife a few feet in front of her. She must of tried to throw it. I finally reached where I could get across and started to move across and finally got across. "ROOAARR!" My eyes widen when I heard it. I looked down and now it was walking up to Bella but at fast pace. "So much for slow pace, this is going to hurt when I get so far down." I move as fast as I could down the tree to where I know I go jump down without killing myself.

I finally get to a safe spot to where I could push myself off and jump off. I do but I end up landing on my left side and I heard my arm snap. But I didn't have time to think about it. I roll over and see Bella . I get myself up and go over to Bella and grab the gun. "Edward!" Bella said weak. I turned and looked and saw the panther. I remembered what Bella taught me. I raise the gun in my right hand and aimed it at the panther. I waited for it to come just a little closer! "EEEWWWAARRRDD!!" Bella screamed out as the panther sprung off the ground. "BANG!"

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 210 46
I don't own the Twilight story or characters, except the ones I made up. I just use the same names and change the story a little or should I say a lo...
12.6K 580 22
There back! Bella, Edward, Emmett, Jasper, April, Rosalie, Alice, Carlisle, Esme, Rick, Rich, Charlie, Renee, and even the bitch Tanya. There will be...
Fine denial By JJ

Fanfiction

36.2K 1.9K 32
Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen have been friends since elementary school. Both of them are in Forks High and they have seen each other grow up along...
4.8K 348 34
There back. New school new start new city and state. Will Bella be able to live a normal life finally or will the trio find her. What about Ed...