When Two Dragons Meet

By The-Last-Wolf1998

As many know after the BlackFyre rebellions, the remains have retreated to Essos. Many thought the name had d... More

Deamon IV
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Dragons/ Crown
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.
Part 61.
Epilogue
The End.

Part 54.

1.4K 86 17
By The-Last-Wolf1998

Daemon's Pov.

The army of the Night King should be here in two days if everything goes according to plan. I've been well ignoring most people, I give the orders, but for the rest, I've been spending a lot of time in my chambers .

He's the last Targaryen male heir. And it could destroy everything I've worked for. Even where Dany has worked for, sure, I would be King, but we would rule together. But now I'm not sure of that future anymore. If Jon or Aegon, whatever we call him, does want the trone, he can start another war. In all honesty we could wipe him out with the dragons but I've been trying to show people so hard I don't want to conquer with fire, if some lords side with him we will have another civil war. Sansa has been avoiding me and thatd her choice, but the North will not be independent.

Looking out of the window, I soon hear the door open, and I don't even botter to turn around.

"And here I thought you learned how to knock. " I state as I'm 100% sure it's Dany.

"What's on your mind." She says as u feel her arms snake around my abdomen. "I just hope everything is ready." I mumble as I keep looking out the window.

"There's something else clouding your mind." Danny states, and I give her a shrug. I can't tell her or I can? I don't even know. I don't want to cloud her mind with this news before we head into battle.

"A love that was promised for their ancestors but got cut away and led to a rebellion." I says as I turn around in her hold. "The words of the red priestess." Dany says, and I give her a nod.

"Daemon BlackFyre loved princess Daenerys. Some think her being married off to Prince Marlon Martell was one of the reasons he started the rebellion." I say as my hands move down her hips.

"Is this your way of saying you love me?" She says with a raised brow. "I'll need some years to think about that." I say with a smirk, making her slap my chest.

"You dare to slap your King?" I state as I grab her hips harder. "You may be King out there, but in here you're not." Dany states as she grabs my cock making a groan leave my lips.

Hearing a knock on my door I roll my eyes, can't a man have a good fuck?! "Seems like you are needed, your grace." Danny says with a smirk as she steps away from me.

"Your grace." I mumble as I mock her voice before walking over to the door. Opening it, I see Sansa and I raise my brow.

"Lady Sansa, you bless me with your presence." I say with a sarcastic bow before opening the door further for her. "The women and children have begun gathering in the great hall." Sansa says as she walks into my chambers.

"Good, if we are lucky we have two days, he may be fast on the dragons, but he'll stay close by his army." I state as I close the door again.

"And you're still gonna use yourself as bait? Your grace." Sansa asks, and I give her a shurg. "It's the best thing to do, we keep the dragons busy so they can't put everything and everyone on fire. And if I get the chance, I'll shove BlackFyre up his frozen ass " I say as I grab my cup of wine from the table.

"You're only one man Daemon you can't fight him alone." Sansa says as I bring the cup to my lips.

"With dragons." Dany states as she gets up from the bed. "And if he dies? Then what." Sansa says as I take a sip from my wine.

"You make it sound like you care, lady Sansa." I state, and she scoffs at my words. "I'll leave you two." Danny says before she walks out of my chambers. Oke?

"I'll always want the North to be independent, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you." Sansa softly says, and I down my cup of wine before walking over to her.

"I'll be fine." I say as I take her hand in mine and rub my thumb over it. "And what if you won't." She whispers, and I give her a soft smile. "I'm Daemon BlackFyre, the mad man who jumps of dragons for fun, I can handle a frozen bastard."

"You can be pretty crazy." Sansa says, and i give her a small smile. "Well, now at least we do know you care about dear old Daemon BlackFyre." I state, and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Your diffrent than many others who have come before you, but I will always want the north to be its own kingdom again." She says, and I shake my head.

"I will never force you to wed me Sansa, but I will also never let the north be independent." I state as I let our eyes meet. And I see her face become emotionless as her jaw clenches.

"As you wish your grace." She says before walking out my chambers. I'll never force her hand, but I also won't let the Noth be its own kingdom, if I let then go all the others will want the same probably, and that's a mess I'm not gonna start.

Grabbing my fur cloak, I put it on before walking out of the chamber.

....................

Walking over to Vhagar, I let my hands move over her scales as she bends down.

"We can't go, Vhagar, you all need to stay close. He's marching, and he'll probably be closer than we think." I say with a heavy breath.

"We know, and we are ready, father." She says, and my other children land around the large clearing.

"I remember how small you all were, and now look at you." I say with a soft smile as I look around me.

"You were an orphan from a house believed to be extint, now your king of the realms, father." Viserion says, and I give him a nod.

How much everything has changed through the years, went from an orphan to a king,

"If you told me all of this would have happened when I was a child, I would have laughed and called you insane." I say as I hear soft steps come closer from behind me.

"You jump of dragons and talk to them, I think you're pretty insane." The voice of Dany says, and I roll my eyes as she stands next to me.

"Well, thank you."

"How did it go with lady Sansa?" Dany asks, and I release a heavy breath. As I turn in her direction.

"I won't force her hand, just like if you do not wish to wed me, I won't. It's just confusing everything." I say as I let our eyes meet.

"Our story is one of fire and fire, that's why we can lash out at the other, it never came easy between us for a long time we were on different sides. But that doesn't mean I do not feel anything for you." I continue as I take her hand in mine.

"And you and Lady Sansa?" She asks me with a small frown. "She'd beautiful, and everything between me and her came easier. But I wouldn't have even offered the marriage to her if I the north wouldn't continue to wish to be independent." I softly say with a small smile.

"You would have chosen me?" Dany asks with some surprise as she looks at me. "After everything we've put each other through, and after all the fights we've had, I think my heart will only ever be yours." I say before she almost jumps forward and crashes her lips against mine.

"Smooth real smooth." Drogon says, and I chuckle as I kiss her back. In a way, I think my heart always knew, but my mind and the past fought against it.

I grew up hating the Targaryen's and when I met her well it didn't go pleasant, but the fire inside of my body she can make it turn into a sea of flames but she can also calm it.

A love that was promised for their ancestors, maybe we will have the loves that was supposed to be Deamon BlackFyre the First and Princes Daenerys. But still, the treat of the Night King and his army on top of knowing Jon's true parentage bring me fear.

As she disconnects our lips, I wrap my arms around her while she lays her head against my chest.

"After everything that happened, I feel at ease when I'm with you. You make the fire inside of me calm down." She softly says as she wraps her own arms around me.

"You do the same. Maybe it was meant to be you and me from the beginning, a song of fire and fire."

That Evening.

Seeing Dany talk to Maester Wolkan, I raise my brow before she quickly walks away from him.

"Your grave?!" A out of breath, Harry yells as he runs  my way.

"The Night King and his army, they'll be here tomorrow by nightfall." He breaths out, and I close my eyes for a second as I try to calm the fire that's dancing inside of me.

"Get everything ready, Harry, and let the men , women, and everyone else enjoy their last evening of peace before all hell break lose." I say with a heavy breath as I put my hand on his shoulder.

As he gives me a nod, he walks away before throwing orders around. The men start running around while I make my way in  the direction Dany walked off in.

Making my way out of WinterFell, I  looked around me until I spot Drogon at the clearing we left for the dragons, and the small figure with platinum hair is standing beside him.

Stepping through the snow while  the men are  sharing stories and drinks it takes me a couple of minutes untill I reach the dragon but hearing the soft sniffers and words from Dany I think my eyes just popped out.

"I-i always thought the dragons would be my only children, but I was wrong, Drogon. I-im with child."

Author's note,

This book is coming to an end, leave  your troughs and a comment, and thank you all so much for the support so far.♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 647 59
Forgotten. Overlooked. Aryadne Baratheon is the eldest of the King's children and yet she is known by few. There is a cost when you take a bright min...
70K 1.8K 22
At Bran's bedside, Cersei had told a grieving Catelyn Stark that she had lost her first child with the King. But what if she hadn't lost the boy to a...
83.5K 3.4K 70
Jason Lannister is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, born from his second wife who only few know of who she truly is. Jason is not one of those pe...
13.6K 419 20
Helaena Targaryen was the last Targaryen alive, or at least Jaime Lannister thought when he held the babe in his arms, telling his beloved sister of...