Part 37.

Daemon's Pov

A fortnight later.

Walking into the chamber of the painted table, I see all my guests and gotta love the tension.

"You must all be wondering why I've invited you here, but I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't needed." I start as I stand at the end of the table and place my hands on it.

"We need to worry about t-" Jon starts, but he's soon cut off by me. "Jon, shut up and listen." I say with a raised brow.

"They call you kin -" the Targaryen starts, but again, I cut her off. "The next person who will open their mouth before I'm done speaking well be a snack for my dragons." I say, and before I know it, Vhagar releases a loud roar as she flies past the windows.

"We've all heard the stories about the Night King when we were children." I start, and I see Jon open his mouth, but he quickly shits it when more roars are being heard.

"They are just stories, young  dragon." Lady Olenna says and Well, I like her, so I'll let it pass for this time. 

"Jon Snow has seen him. He's seen his arm. I didn't believe him once he told me about it, I made a deal with him, knowing for sure he was just a mad man." I say with a heavy breath.

"And I hate to admit it, but i was wrong. The Night King is real, and he and his army are marching to the wall. Now I know we have alos all heard about the wall being filled with old magic and that it would be highly impossible for him to cross." I  start, and Tyrion now cuts me off.

"It's just stories. Even if he is real, he will never be able to cross it." Tyrion states, and I raise my brow at him. "Tell me queen of nothing how fond are you of Your Hand?  Because the next time he'll speak, he'll see the insides of Baelor's stomach." I state with a grin. I'm not gonna let them eat anyone, but they need to shut up and listen.

"Old dragons, their magic, starts to fade away. They are able to cross the wall because of it. Viserion has shared with m-" I start, but once again, I'm cut off.

"You speak with the dragons?" Jon says, and I close my eyes as I inhale a deep breath.

"I do now. Can I finish?!" I bite his way as I snap my eyes in his direction. What's it with these people and interrupting me?!

"As I was saying before, I was interrupted once again. Old dragons are able to cross the wall. Some fly there to die, and as luck is never on my side, the Night King is searching for Balerion, the black dread, and The Cannibal."  I say, and I see more than one pair of eyes widen.

"He will find them, and he will destroy the wall. How big was his army again, Jon Snow?" I ask  him as I look at the so-called King of the North .

"Million at least." He says, and I give him a nod.

"And how can they be killed?" I ask him as I place my hands on  the table.

"Valerian steel, fire and Dragon Glass. With you sitting on a pile off, we need to mine it and make weapons." John says, and I give him a nod.

"You want us to believe this madness?" Yara says, and I give her a shurg. "If you don't follow me, I'll send Vhagar to your ships, we can all bicker around like children, but we must stop this threat. If we don't, it doesn't matter if a BlackFyre, Targaryen, or Lanister sits on the Iron Throne." I begin as I feel  the Targaryen next to me begin to fume.

"You will all listen to me now. Once we have dealt with the Night King, we can go back to our previous activities." I continue, and I hear the Queen of Thorns release a chuckle.

"Ow, I like you a lot, young dragon." She says, and I give her a sarcastic now.

" Now the Queen of Nothing besides me is probably ready to spew fire but I do not care, Jon I'll give you as many men as you need to mine the Dragon Stone, Lady Olenna once we start marching North half of your army will join us while the remaining half will stay in Highgarden. Ellaria Sand your army will also march with us towards WinterFellm don't even try to define you'll travel by land, Euron Greyjoy's fleet is probably patrolling for our ships and we can't lose the men we will need the hardest when the time comes." I begin as I look at them all before we move the pieces on the board towards WinterFell.