Part 55.

Daemon's Pov.

She's with child?! I know I saw flashes of the future of our children, but I didn't expect her to become pregnant while we were facing the Night King! She can't be here. She needs to go  somewhere safe.

"Y-your with child?" I say, and she turns in my direction with red eyes. Is she not happy? Timing is terrible, but we are having a child together, and I can't stop the small smile that makes its way on my face.

"I am." She softly says as I walk over to her. Taking her hands in mine, I let our eyes meet.

"Are you not happy?" I ask with a small frown as I rub my thumbs over her hands. "I-i am I never thought my womb would bare children again, I just didn't know if you would be happy about it ." She whispers as she disconnects our hands and wipes her tears away.

"Marry me." I say as I grab her chin, making her look at me with a small frown.

"We already will when we've dealt with the Night King and go back to King's Landing." She says, but I shake my head.

"No right now, here. I know we've both made mistakes, but I want you, and I want  you to be my wife, not because your Daenerys Targaryen, but because you're the mother of our child, and I love you." I soflty say as I look at her.

"You love me?"

"I do, now will you please become my wife not because you think you have to but because you love me too?" I ask her as my eyes search hers.

Would be well a shit show if she said no, but I do love her. I think my head was up my arse far too long to see that, but now she's having our child. I'm gonna be a father! 

"Yes." She says with a small smile, and I lean down to kiss her softly.

"You wish to marry here? Right now."She asks once we pull apart.

"I will so, I'll start around like a chicken without a head. You get ready, my dragon." I say before really starting to run away from her.

.........................

"Harry!" I yell, and he immediately runs over to me.

"Oke so long story short, I need to you to get well someone who can marry me?" I say, and he looks at me as if I grew 20 heads.

"You wish to be wed now?" He asks, and I give him a nod.

"I do now go, get lord Jaime, Tyrion, and Varys to gather the lords and ladies we will meet at the large clearing that's reserved for the dragons." I say, and he give me a quick nod before running off.

Walking away from him, I see Ser Jorhan, and I run over to him as he stands on the wall of WinterFell.

"Everything oke your grace?" He asks, and I give him a nod. " More them oke, but I need you to do something for me." I say as I catch my breath.

"I want you to give Dany away to me, I know we've had our differences, but I think it would mean a lot to her and to me if you would want to do  that." I continue, and his eyes slightly widen.

"You wish to wed the night before war?" He asks, and I nod my head. Well, yes? Somebody would have told me all those years ago that I would willingly marry Daenerys Targaryen. I would have laughed, but I hold love for her, and now she's with our child.

"I do. Now, would you want to give her away to me?"

"It would be a great honor your grace." He says with a small bow. "Thank you, it would mean the world to her, now I have a lot to arrange and little time." I say before running off again.