Part 12.

Daemons Pov.

"You guys can't come." I state to the 5 dragons who roar in protest.

"Father, please, we want to keep you safe." Viserion almost whines out, and I roll my eyes at him.

"We've been over this. I can't sail to  Westoros with 5 dragons." I state as I look at them, the ship is ready to deport, but they well have been sharing their dislike with the situation for days.

"Then we will come please, father." Vhagar says as she takes a step forward, and I don't know what she's been eating, but she's and Baelor are about the size of Drogon right now.

"Drogon, Viserion, Rheagal, go back to your mother." I state, and soon I'm met with loud roars from the three. "She locked us up!"  Rheagal says as he flaps his wings.

"You don't have to see her. Just go back. Once I have sailed from back from Westoros, I'll send Baelor to you guys." I state with a raised brow. Teenagers' gods have mercy on me .

"The connection will last the distance, Father." Baelor says, and that's just crazy they can talk with me through all that distance?!

"Go back, I'll send word if anything happens." I sate as I look at the three dragons who huff at my words.

"If something goes wrong, we will come your way." Drogon says, and I give him a nod.

"I promise now go and keep each other save." I say, and the three release a screech before flying off.

"Are you ready, your grace.?" One of the men asks me, and I give him a nod. "I'm ready. Are the men and horses ready?" I ask him as we walk onto the ship.

"We are ready, your grace." He says with a bow.

"Let's start the journey." I say as we walk up towards the upper deck before I place my hands in the railing and look down  at the men while orders are being thrown around 

I've never been on a ship before. Let's just hope everything goes well.

One Week Later.

Hanging over the railing, I'm met with  another hit as I throw up again, I hate the seas with every fiber in my body. I've been  throwing up since we left, and I  still have a long way on  the sea to go. I feel as if I've puked my whole stomach out by now.

"Are you alright, your grace?" Harry asks me, and I lift my head up to send him a glare. "Do I look oke?" I say before I  start to puke over the railing again.

"You were born for the skies, not the seas, your grace." Harry states, and before I  can even awnser, a loud roar fills my ears.

"Vhagar!" I yell  as I see the dragon fly over the ship. "Father, we all felt your pain." She whines out, and I shake my head with a scoff.

"We want to keep you safe." The voice of Baelor says, and before I can even question it, he flies next to his sister while I clench my jaw.

"Seems as if they think the same." Harry states, and I take a deep breath. "They can't be seem Harry, everything will go wrong once they see then." I state as I try my hardest not to start puking again.

"We are still a long way away from land, ease your stomach by getting of this boat." Harry says, and it is very tempting.

"Bealor!" I yell at the white dragon with blue spikes, and he flies down until he's next to the upper deck of the ship.