Part 20.

Daemon's Pov.

I hate the sea, but I'm not sure if I like the cold of the North anymore. We've reached the north, and now comes the task of finding something. I have no clue where to look, I feel  a small pull, but it's hard to focus on with this immense cold. How do the people survive here?! 

Hearing a loud screech, I turn my head to the side, and soon Baelor flies our way. "It's good to see you again, Baelor. I've missed you." I say with a small smile as I look at him.

"I've missed you too, Father." He replies as we fly high above the clouds, I don't know what the people of the north would do if they saw two massive dragons fly over. Well, if it was me, I probably would have pissed my trousers. 

"How's Viserion?" I ask him, and soon another loud screech fills my ears as I see a shadow fly over us.

"I wished to join,Father." His voice says as my eyes snap up, and I would have thought he would have gone back to the Targaryen?!

"Why didn't you go back to Meereen?" I ask him as he flies a little down until he flies to our left while Baelor flies to our right .

"Mother is save with Drogon and Rheagal. I wish to keep you safe on this journey, Father." He replies, and a small smile makes its way on my face at his words.

"Thank you, Viserion." I say as I look in his direction briefly.

..........................................................

As we've been soaring through the skies for hours, I release a yawn even if I'm not the one flying it can still be exhausting.

"Let's find somewhere to rest!" I loudly say to the three dragons who release a small screech in agreement.

After some time, the dragons start to fly down the clouds, and all I see is a large forest covered by snow.

"It's beautiful but cold." I mumble to myself as they find a large clearing and let their claws hit  the ground. That shakes from the weight of the dragons.

As Vhagar leans down, I slide off her with a thud from the armor I'm wearing. Walking over the snow, I bend down and grab some in my hand. I've never seen snow before in my life before we headed north. 

"Go hunt, I'll be fine." I say to the dragons, seeing Baelor and Vhagar fly off. Viserion lays down in the snow.

"You must be tired. It's been a long journey." I say as I walk over to him and let my armored hand run over his scales.

"Once we find the eggs, the journey will he worth it, Father." He replied, and I gave him a small nod.

When and if we find the eggs, the long and cold journey will be worth it.

Sitting down, I lean back against him with a jawn.

"You should rest, father." Viserion says, and I give him a tired nod as I close my eyes.

Even if I'm in the middle of a random forest, no one would mess with me if they see the dragon that's lying beside me. 

..................................................................

"Father!" I hear the voice of Baelor and I shoot up as my hand grabs BlackFyre as my panicked eyes move through the dark forest.

"The pull we feel it grow!" Vhagar says, and  my eyes widen. If they feel it increasing, they must be getting closer.

"Viserion, let's go." I say as he leans down and I climb on his back. As he flaps his wings a couple of times to get the snow off, I grab his spikes before he gets us both in the air.