Part 31.

Daemon's Pov.

Almost a full moon later.

Riding on Vhagar high up in the skies, I soon  see my other 3 children fly our way, and that means the Targaryen mustn't be far behind them.

"We missed you, father," Viserion says, and I give them a smile. "I've missed you all too." I say, and they release some screeches in happiness.

"Get us home, Vhagar." I say, and she releases a roar before flying back towards Dragon Stone with her 3 older siblings following behind us. 

"You can still stop this war, father." Drogon says, and I shake my head. "You know I can't, Drogon." I reply as we get ready to land where Baelor and his younger siblings are. "You guys will all stay away from the fight that will most likely happen. Take Deanna, Vallar, and Rhaella somewhere safe." I state as Vhagar lands and bends so I can get get off her.

"We will not let you hurt each other. father." Rheagal says, and I shake my head at him. "I will not harm her, I'll take away her army and her trone. After that, she can live her life as the Last Targaryen in the red keep." I say as i give them a shrug.  

"But fat -" Baelor starts, but I  soon cut him off. "No, you guys don't want to choose between me and the Targaryen. I respect your choice, but this fight, this war between House BlackFyre and Targaryen, will happen. So take the little ones to get somewhere safe, and whatever happens, keep each other safe. " I say with a heavy breath.

"Stay safe, father." Viserion says with slight disappointment before they all start to fly off.

What  do they want me to do? This fight has been in the plans for almost two years. After I left Meereen, I've been planning this, and as much as I love all my children, I will not let them change my mind.

Walking back towars the castle, I see the men, catapults, and trebuchets are ready for the fight. Ser Loras has returned with the bowman, and we can only hope for the best. If we can keep them off the island, her numbers don't matter. She can't use her Dorthraki for what they are known for as they don't have their horses, the dragons won't fight for her or me, and she has probably less than 10,000 unsullied with all the events that have happend in Meereen.

"Your grace." Harry says with a bow as I walk up the walls of the castle. "It's still Daemon, Harry." I say as I look towards the east where soon the Targaryen ships probably will cover the horizon.

"The men are ready. The catapults and trebuchets have enough rocks and fire bombs. We've made sure all  and bows and crossbows have enough arrows we are ready for the Targaryen." Harry says as we walk over the wall that indeed looks ready for the fleet of the Targaryen.

"Gather the men. I wish to speak to  them before we head into war." I say, and he gives me a small bow.

............................................................

Walking out of the castle, the sun has started to set, and I place my hand on  the hilt of BlackFyre. Standing on  the steps of the castle, I look down with a small smile.

"Tomorrow the Targaryen and her fleet will probably arrive, we've been planning for this ever since  you've all decided to follow me. She doesn't know we have taken her ancestral home. She'll fight for it, but we are men of House BlackFyre! We will not let her breach these walls! We will bring her and her ships down with our siege weapons and arrows! All she'll get here in the words of her house are blood and fire!" I loudly say, and they all start slamming their hands against their chestpieces again.

"Her Dorthraki are weak without their horses!  We will bring down her fleet and capture her so the last Targaryen will see once and for all  a BlackFyre sit on the Iron Throne as how it should have been! Once we have dealt with the Targaryen whore we will march towards King's Landing and we will take The Lion Bitch of my trone, no one can stop us! For we are men of House BlackFyre and we will fight untill our last breath! I'll fight until my last breath with my men! " I continue, and the pace only increases as I place my hands on the stone railing.